Eternal Love

By Lunatic_Princess_66

So in this story, Bella already knows about the world of the supernatural. Being as her older sister is part... More

Elizabeth Swan
|| TWILIGHT || One | First Day
|| TWILIGHT || Two | Week
|| TWILIGHT || Three | He's Back and a Trip to the Hospital
|| TWILIGHT || Four | Greenhouse
|| TWILIGHT || Five | Can't Stay Away
|| TWILIGHT || Six | Vampires
|| TWILIGHT || Seven | Meeting the Family
|| TWILIGHT || Eight | Vampire Baseball
|| TWILIGHT || Nine | Rogue Vampires
|| TWILIGHT || Eleven | Prom
| NEW MOON | ~ || 1 || Birthday
| NEW MOON | ~ || 2 || Party Disaster
| NEW MOON | ~ || 3 || Leaving
| NEW MOON | ~ || 4 || Depression Settles In
| NEW MOON | ~ || 5 || Healing.. sort of
| NEW MOON | ~ || 6 || Movie Night
| NEW MOON | ~ || 7 || Jacob Breaks His Promise
| NEW MOON | ~ || 8 || More Friendships Crumbling
| NEW MOON | ~ || 9 || Bringing Out the Dead
| NEW MOON | ~ || 10 || Dangerous Liasions
| NEW MOON | ~ || 11 || Another Transformation
|| ECLIPSE || - One - | Awake |
|| ECLIPSE || - Two - | Leaving Mystic Falls |
|| ECLIPSE || - Three - | Graduation |
|| ECLIPSE || - Four - | Training |
|| ECLIPSE || - Five - | Battle |
|| ECLIPSE || - Six - | The Volturi |
|| ECLIPSE || - Seven - | Pop |
Authors Note
|| BREAKING DAWN PT. 1 || - 1 - | Invitations |
|| BREAKING DAWN PT. 1 || - 2 - | The 1st Wedding |
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.1 || - 3 - | The 2nd Wedding |
Serious Question
SORRY
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.1 || - 4 - Honeymoons and Chaos
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.1 || - 5 - 2 Weeks Later
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.1 || - 6 - Emotions
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.1 || - 7 - Battle
Q/A .. AKA I NEED SOME HELP
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 1 - Awakening
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 2 - Charlie
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 3 - The Volturi Threat
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 4 - Witnesses
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 5 - Shields & Discussions
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 6 - Visits to Charlie & Plans
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 7 - Night Before
|| BREAKING DAWN PT.2 || - 8 - Battlefield
SPIN OFF ???
The End.

|| TWILIGHT || Ten | Ballet Studio

14K 344 19
By Lunatic_Princess_66

Elizabeth Swan's POV

I was with Alice and Jasper as we checked out of the lobby when I smelled Bella's scent.

"Hey, I'll be back. I got a text from Carlisle." I lie and they nod.

I walk away, following Bella's scent. I stayed hidden as I ran, following the taxi Bella was in.

We got to a ballet studio. I followed her then stayed outside. A few minutes later, I heard her scream.

I speed in and see James standing over Bella, who was wounded. I could smell her blood. I use my speed and strength to tackle James off of Bella and toss him across the room.

I see Bella's leg covered in blood.

I knew I needed to get her out of here. But I also had to fight James.

My eyes locked with Bella's then I heard a growl before I was pinned against a mirror by my throat.

"Lizzy." Bella whimpers, painfully.

I saw the fear in her eyes and heard it in her voice. I never wanted her to see this. Any of this. Especially what I'm capable of.

"You're alone. Cuz you're faster and stronger than the others." James growls then he slams me into the mirror.

"But not strong enough." He growls.

"I'm much stronger than you." I growl and grab his hand, breaking it off

I watch him scream in pain. I throw him into the mirrors then run over to Bella.

"Bella." I gasp, seeing how much blood she was losing.

I lift her into my arms and get to the center of the room, getting ready to jump to the ceiling when my foot is grabbed.

I'm pulled down to the ground and Bella is thrown from my arms. I'm then tossed into the windows, causing them to shatter and go all over the studio floors.

I groan as I crashed into the glass. I sit up and see James holding Bella's wrist.

No! Over my literal dead body will she be turned against her will.

James then bites Bella's wrist, who screams in pain.

I fly down and tackle James into the floorboards. I can hear Bella screaming in agony, making me feel more and more rage and guilt.

James and I were battling each other's strength. I growl at James as he growls back. I kick and smack him around a few times before I grab James' neck, beginning to crush his neck as he screams in agony.

Cracks appeared on his skin.

"Elizabeth!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

James punches me in the face and I fall back.

"I'm gonna turn Bella and then I'm gonna hunt down your precious little family back in Forks. I'm gonna hunt them down and kill ever last one of them. And I'll make sure you suffer!" James says, smiling.

I growl and get up. We lock up. My hands on his shoulders and his on mine. We were growling at each other.

I then use a spell to burn James' shoulders and he screams.

"Lizzy!" I hear Bella scream and turn to her, distracted.

I was then tossed into the mirrors. Then, I felt a stake being thrusted into my stomach before James thrusts my head into the glass walls, causing me to fall to the floor.

"Elizabeth!!" Edward & Carlisle shout.

James turns to The Cullens and Bella.

"Damn. I thought that'd be more challenging. She's supposedly known for being the baddest bitch of all. Apparently worse than Katherine Pierce and the tyrant, Klaus Mikaelson. But apparently not." James says.

I rip the stake out of my stomach and he turns just as I grab his neck and slam him into a wall. My face changing.

James looked at me with fear. Good. I snarl before twisting his head off his shoulders, letting his body fall to the floor.

I keep my back to The Cullens until I knew my face was completely fine again. I take deep breaths and stand there a bit.

Looking down at James' body filled me with rage, again, as my veins came back with my fangs out and my eyes a golden orange/yellow.

A hand is gently placed on my shoulder. I see the Cullen crest cuff.

"Elizabeth." Carlisle's voice says.

I blink and calm down.

"Bella needs you." He says.

I take a deep breath then use my telekinesis to get the broken floorboard pieces together. I then a spell to set it all on fire.

I kick James' head into the fire then turn to Emmett and Jasper.

"The rest is all yours." I say.

I then speed to Bella where Carlisle was back at, helping her.

"Bella." I whisper, worry dripping in my voice.

"Lizzy." Bella whimpers.

I take her hand and her grip tightens on mine.

"My-my wrist is burning." She whimpers.

I turn to Carlisle, Alice, and Edward. Edward and Alice shook their heads. Carlisle gave me the look he gives when he's trying to say it's your decision.

"She has seconds, Elle." Carlisle says.

I close my eyes and breathe before taking Bella's wrist and sucking the venom out.

"The blood is clean, Elizabeth, you can stop." Carlisle says, after a couple seconds go by.

I instantly pull back and she was soon breathing normally again. I then bit my wrist and had her drink my blood which healed her leg wound.

Everyone was amazed.

Edward then carries her to the hospital. We all followed to the hospital.

"I'm very proud of you, darling." Carlisle says, holding me close.

"Thank you. That means a lot." I say.

He kisses my head and I cuddle into his hold before he goes to talk to another doctor and some nurses about Bella.

He also tells them the story we all came up with on the way here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 19.3K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...
673K 11.3K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
57.4K 1.1K 14
Amy Swan, older sister by one year of Bella Swan. Half sister, but guess who her mother is? She was a powerful witch and a Bennett witch who was the...
39.8K 1.4K 43
Rowena Mikaelson... Twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson...the original Heretic...the original Tribrid. Family was-is everything to the Mikaelson-to Rowe...