One Two Three | pjm

By 10AMcoffe

They couldn't stop The "Min Haera" series Cover by @Mandee50112 More

S
A
V
E
M
E
P
L
E
S
E
I
'M
L
O
S
T
Epilog

A

47 4 7
By 10AMcoffe

So she dove deeper

Kicking her right leg forward with pointed toes and felxed calf muscles, the darked haired girl pivoted in a revolving whirl of sharp precision and accurate grace.

She wanted this as badly as she wanted to breathe.

The entirty of her being began advancing in movement with purpouseful clarity and absolute control.

With each poised stride she took, it became crippeling obvious just how demanding and rigorusly punishing the practice of his sequence had been on her body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...