W e a k r [Beastars Male read...

By OrangeSoda4

THIS BOOK IS UNDER CONSTANT EDITING, SO IF YOU SEE A MISTAKE LET ME KNOW In a world where being carnivore bri... More

About You.
C h a p t e r O n e
C h a p t e r T w o
C h a p t e r T h r e e
C h a p t e r F i v e

C h a p t e r F o u r

2.4K 80 79
By OrangeSoda4

Finally, it was the first day of school, I couldn't describe how I felt at the moment. My heart is practically beating in out of my chest just as hard as it was when I first left my home. It was about 5:30 when I got up. I've finished up the last of my packing, and then I started preparing for school. The uniform was a little loose due to my skinny form but not too much that I can't handle.

Aunt Sakura: "AWEE MY BABY BOY"

I looked over to my right and saw my auntie holding her phone up pointing at me. I assumed she was taking pictures.

Aunt Sakura: "Your mother would NOT want to miss out on this! I'll go ahead and SurfaceTime her"

I heard the phone ring a little bit, and soon after I've heard my mom's voice for the first time in a while. I walked up next to my aunt whilst she stared at the phone listening to my mother talk.

Mom: "How's (M/N) doing Sakura?"

Aunt Sakura: "Oh, we were just about to get ready to leave! But it wouldn't be fair if you didn't see him first!"

She pointed the camera at me and I just stared blankly, I then smiled.

Mom: "You look so handsome, sweetheart!"

Me: "Hehe, thank you, momma. I miss you already!"

Mom: "I miss you too sweetheart! I'm so excited for you, I'd never thought this day would come. Make friends, have fun, and please be safe... for me... ok (M/N)?"

Me: "I promise momma! I won't let you down!"

Aunt Sakura: "We have to leave soon, we'll talk to you later okay sister!"

Mom: "Okay, have a nice day you two!"

Me: "Bye, mom!"

Aunt Sakura: "Bye sweetheart."

My aunt soon hung up the phone, and we started heading out the door. Since it was fairly early the sky was dimly lit, making it a relaxing cool color. I quite enjoyed it, it was soothing. We both got into the car and eventually took off. I looked out the window watching the houses go by, I drifted off into slumber as she drove.

Aunt Sakura: "Hey Suga' wake up... we're here."

I woke up to my aunt's voice to see the huge school in front of me once again. That's when the huge brick of nervousness impaled my stomach. I immediately began to shake, my breathing gets heavy.

Aunt Sakura: "Oh no no no... don't get nervous now Suga'. That won't be any good, be positive, everything is gonna be alright"

Me: "B-but I won't be around you for a while... and.. and... I'll be with a bunch of strangers I know nothing about!"

Aunt Sakura: "I know it may be worrisome but trust me you're gonna be fine! Plus, if you ever get scared just get help from your friends they'll know what to do!"

"..."

My aunt looked over at the radio clock, thinking that school is about to start in 5 minutes. She turns around and grabs a paper from her cherry-red bag, then handing it to me.

Aunt Sakura: "Just in case you ever get lost, one of your teachers was nice enough to print a copy of the school map. Now it's best if you go now so you can make it in time... goodbye Suga"

I looked down on the map, seeing red circles around the classrooms I'm supposed to go to.

Me: "Okay... goodbye... See you when I can"

I got out of the car waving goodbye, and I watched her as she left. There's no turning back now, is it? I'm stuck here for who knows how long. I started walking to school, looking at the other animals walking around. I've felt even more nervous than before.

I look down at my map looking to see how to get to my first class. I didn't realize how long I was looking down at it until I bumped into someone.

Me: "Im-I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attent-"

???: "It was quite obvious that you weren't"

I looked up to see a deer, he had a piercing glare, huge antlers, he practically gave me shivers

Me: "Sorry I was jus-"

???: "Shouldn't your kind have a better sense of direction?" He scoffs

I got upset over the second time he cut me off, like jeez dude let me apologize and let this be over with. I crossed my arms and my ears flattened against my head.

Me: "Well if you would just let me speak this conversation could've ended sooner. I'm (M/N) (L/N), and no that doesn't work unless I know the area."

???: "So you're new here. Give me your schedule."

Wow. Demanding.

I paused for a moment questioning what this guy's motive is. However, I reluctantly gave him the paper. He looks over it nodding, all of the sudden he turns around grabbing my wrist harshly.

Me: "H-hey! What're you-"

???: "Don't make a scene Tiny, you're in my first class so if anything be thankful."

I growled at the nickname

Me: "I wish you'd let me finish my sentences you know"

He remains silent dragging me along the halls. His firm grip on my wrist was starting to hurt.

Me: "C-can you please let me go!"

He stops and looks back at me letting go of my wrist. Stand up straight he looks down at me examining my body. I get a little embarrassed and rub my arm. He then kneels to my level staring me right in the eyes.

???'s POV

I hadn't paid attention to this earlier but this (Y/S) looks frail for its kind. It was very eerie to see, considering most would be well built and tall. For once I've felt sharper.

Me: "Tell me about yourself"

M/N: "W-what?"

Me: "You heard me"

His ears and tail perked up, and he only starred wide-eyed.

Me: "B-but d-don't we have to go to class?"

I chuckle at his words, he doesn't know anything, does he?

Me: "6:30 is only when the school begins to let students in. We still have 15 minutes until our first class is in session."

He looks at me annoyed muttering under his breath.

M/N: "Well in that case can you help me go to the locker rooms? I need to drop my suitcase there"

Me: "I'm afraid we won't have the time to do so. The one you're going to, that's on the other side of campus. However, I'll do you a small favor and I'll bring your suitcase to mines. Since it's right around the corner."

M/N: "Why are you helping me out so much?? Better yet who are you."

Me: "I'm Louis, a junior , and I plan on becoming the next beastar."

"A beastar?"

You've got to be kidding-

Me: "A beastar is chosen as the representative of the school and it's toput into the heroic status that transcends the fear and discrimination of this world.

"..."

   God, it feels as if I'm talking to a brick wall.

Me: "Just hurry up and hand me your bag, we have no time to waste with this tomfoolery."

He complied and give me his bag and I immediately head off. Honestly, this was such a strange experience. I don't normally find myself talking to carnivores unless they were apart of the drama club. I hope to god that he isn't there, I don't think I can deal with another Legoshi.

    I walked off a little and took a look at his suitcase, "M/N huh?" his name was written at the top. I quickly made my way to the locker room, made sure no one was inside, then locked it. I found the zipper on it and opened it, inside was the usual clothes, school supplies, school ID, kitchenware, and blankets.

Me: "What's this?"

Upon closer inspection, there was a doctor's note, along with a few other papers. On the note, it read what I assume was his medical condition.

Me: Osteogenesis Imperfecta... interesting"

Well, it was about time I left. I zipped the boy's suitcase and went to my locker to leave it inside.

Your POV

Me: "He isn't back yet"

I was standing outside of the classroom door waiting for the deer to come back, however, the class was about to start.

Me: "Oh I can't wait any longer, I'll just have to go in alone"

I reached for the door and braced myself for the stares I may get, I held my head down and opened up the door.

???: "Oh you bust be new"

My head shoots up to see what I think is the teacher.

Me: "Oh yeah um yeah" Great, your so good at speaking aren't you M/N?

Teacher: "Okay get yourself situated and we'll start class, do you know if anybody else is on their way?"

Me: "Yeah, I do. The deer, I mean Louis?"

Teacher: "Thanks, your seat is over there by the window"

I turn around towards the classroom and I froze,  80% of my classmates were staring right at me.

???: "Hey (M/N)!!" Someone whispers

At the opposite end from my seat was Jack, he waved his hand vigorously at me. I laughed a little and waved back while going to my seat. After I sat down, not later long the door opens revealing Louis, what took him so long?

Teacher: "Louis, you're 2minutes late."

Louis: "My apologies I was breaking up a fight between two carnivores in the hall"

Teacher: "Oh that's great, I'll excuse you for now but don't be late again"

Louis: "Will do sir"

Louis heads straight to his desk.

Teacher: "Okay! class is now in session, for the first two days of I will be guiding you through class expectations, school rules, and boundaries"

Is this how school is all the time? I already want to roll my eyes to the back of my head.

A few minutes passed and all that has happened the teachers constant rambling, and every once in a while I'd hear my classmates whispering to each other. All of a sudden I felt something hit my head then there was a crumpled paper in front of me. Sitting there confused I reached for the paper and opened it up, it was a note.

???: "Hey, are you (M/N?)"

I turned around, behind me was a very beautiful... grey wolf I assume? She stared down at me waiting for a response, I nod. She takes out another paper and begins writing.

Teacher: "(M/N), eyes up front"

Me: "Y-yes ma'am"

People laughed making me feel nervous, but that washes away when I see another paper fall in front of me.

???: "I'm Juno if you need any help around school you can talk to me, that's if you want of course"

Me: "Oh." I whispered

Even though I barely know her she seems quite the people pleaser, but I'm sure she wouldn't need to either way. She's very pretty. A loud ring echoes through the classroom making me jump.

Me: "What was that!?"

Juno: "That's the school bell, that means it's time for our next class"

Juno, the girl behind me got up and stood in front of my desk.

Juno: "So! What's your next class?"

I opened my backpack and searched for my schedule.

Me: "Oh uhh, got it! I have Tri-ger-nom-e-tree."

Juno: "That? Hmm, if I remember correctly that's a few doors over from where I'm going. Come on Let's go, we don't want to be late, do we?"

I followed after her out of the door and while we walked she gave me a small tour of the places we pass by.

Juno: "That's the Science Lab, Computer lab is over there, and up there is the lunchroom"

Me: "Oh thanks I guess"

Juno: "Here's your stop"

We both paused at the door and Juno looks over at me

Juno: "I'll be two doors over to the left if you need any more guidance I'm right there!"

Me: "Ok thanks again!"

Juno went to class and made her way inside. Okay, my turn, I reached out for the door nob and slowly opened it up. Same as the last one it was already filled with students. Hmm I guess there's nothing new.

Timeskip

It was time for lunch, for about half of school Juno has been guiding me around school, and now we're currently making our way to the cafeteria.

Juno: "So what grade are you in?"

Me: "I'm a junior"

Juno: "Oh really? I'm a sophomore here, haven't seen you around before have you just moved? Are you a transfer?"

Me: "I moved here a week ago, I've been homeschooled"

Juno: "Really? You're in some pretty smart classes for a homeschooler"

Me: "Haha, yeah..."

Juno: "Well over there you can buy a lunch from the cafe, I'll be outside near the huge tree with the clock if you wanna eat with me"

Me: "Okay!"

She left the cafeteria while I stood in line to get some food, on the menu it was all vegetarian.

Lunch lady: "What do you want."

Me: "Oh can I get (Insert meal here)"

Lunch lady: "Sure thing, do you have your school ID on you?"

Me: "Oh yeah it's right-"

I checked my pockets for my ID, wait it should be here.... Nonononono-

Oh no I left my ID in my suitcase...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 37.6K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
439K 9.2K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
726K 9.3K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...