31 reasons {s. tendou}

By mais-mlk

There were 31 reasons why you hated Tendou Satori. 31 reasons to hate, that were all actually reasons to love... More

introduction
letter zero
letter one
letter two
letter three
letter four
letter five
letter six
letter seven
letter eight
letter nine
letter ten
letter twelve
letter thirteen
letter fourteen
letter fifteen
letter sixteen
letter seventeen
letter eighteen
letter nineteen
letter twenty
letter twenty- one
letter twenty- two
letter twenty- three
letter twenty- four
letter twenty- five
letter twenty- six
letter twenty- seven
letter twenty- eight
letter twenty- nine
letter thirty
letter thirty- one
beyond the letters: one
beyond the letters: two
beyond the letters: three

letter eleven

6.7K 486 201
By mais-mlk

letter eleven: the nicknames you give people (me)

Dear T. S.,

I love when you call me Y/N/N.

Mainly because your the only who does it, so the name holds special meaning, but not just that.

The look on your face whoever you call someone my their nickname or make up a new nickname for someone is precious, and I'll never get tired of it.

Besides my nickname, the fact that you give your teammates nicknames as well?

Adorable.

Don't get me wrong, I most definitely wish that I was the only one who got a cute nickname, but I can let it slide if it means I get to see your excited face when someone responds positively to your nicknames.

(Also, don't let Eita fool you.

He may say "Semi-Semi" get on his nerves, but in reality, he's happy to have a friend like you Tendou. )

So Tendou, if you couldn't tell, I really love the nicknames you give people (me).

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 5 16
Tendō and Y/n have always had an ongoing fued. Everyone thought they hated one anoher. They knew the other hated them. But they slowly realize over s...
7.5K 402 15
hes been deaf since a volleyball accident in high school when he hit his head, but she doesn't know that since she's only met him in their third year...
101K 2.7K 54
When you were 12 you and your twin brother left Japan to US because of your parents getting a job offer. 5 years later You and your brother come back...
3.4K 133 21
Just imagine falling in love with the person you think is the one. But there's a downside, what if 'the one' in your eyes likes someone else? Who wil...