IFHY ❀ bowers gang x reader

By golflefleur_

𝑰 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼. IT2017 More

psa
imagines
I
II
III
IV
-
V

VI

1.8K 38 22
By golflefleur_

the mullet boy sat at home, staring at the wall. he was filled with anger, but more importantly ; hurt. he wouldn't blame himself, so instead he blamed her. it was her fault for not liking him. it was her fault for making him cry for the first time in six years. and he would make her pay.

macie stormed into the house, her party dress flailing around. she stomped upstairs and flopped onto her bed. she let out an exasperated sigh. she was pissed off at henry. how could he treat her like shit!? and then do that..

she turned her head as the telephone rang. she picked it up and heard the positive voice belonging to elizebeth on the other side. "how was the party!?" she asked. "it was shit." macie admitted. elizebeth giggled. "was it really that bad?" she chuckled. "mhm.." macie said. elizebeth sighed. "there's plenty more time for parties." she told her friend. "thanks, liz." macie responded. "no problem. now stop wasting your time talking to me and go ask liam out!" she exclaimed. macie sighed. "thanks, lizzie, but i think i like someone else."

——- hii this is a filler chapter! sorry if it's short, lots of tea in the next one doe 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
541K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
830K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...