CNBLUE imagines [Request-Clos...

By jes_del

You are a lucky fans to experience your own imagination come to live. By requesting and such, you can make it... More

CNBLUE imagines
Love Forever (Minhyuk)
love girl (Yonghwa) part 1 of 2
love girl (Yonghwa)part 2 of 2
JUST LOVE ME (Jonghyun)
OH MY SECRET ADMIRE (JUNGSHIN)
Trolling Cnblue members
Ice Cream Is The Best (Cute-Yonghwa)
I don't realize it's you (cute-Jonghyun)
Snowman or Snowwoman (Minhyuk-cute)
Teaching (Jungshin-cute)
Happy Day (Jonghyun)
Mistake I make (Jungshin)
love is full of suprises (Yonghwa) SPECIAL
He's home (Minhyuk)
HOW TO REQUEST
I love you (Jonghyun)
Cinderella & Prom night (Yonghwa)
DRUM LESSON (MINHYUK feat. JUNGSHIN)
HORROR (JUNGSHIN)
Big Ben Clock Tower (Jonghyun) SPECIAL
DIFFERENT (MINHYUK)
RUN? (JUNGSHIN)short imagine
LOVING THE COLD GUY (YONGHWA)
WILL YOU MARRY ME (MINHYUK) SPECIAL
Distance Birthday (Jungshin)
You Are Perfect (All Cnblue members)
TELEVISION (MINHYUK)
FIRST AND LAST? (JONGHYUN)
CHRISTMAS LOVE [(YONGHWA) special 1/2]
NEW ROAD [(YONGHWA) special 2/2]
Making the impossible to possible part 1/3 (JUNGSHIN)
Making the impossible to possible part 2/3 (JUNGSHIN)
Making the impossible to possible part 3/3
knock Knock, the secret proposal! (Jonghyun)
Today (Minhyuk)
My idiot boyfriend (Yonghwa)
My Valentine Story (Jonghyun ver.)
One Fine Day [Requested-Yonghwa]
Love Is A Mystery (Your Bias)
Picture (Minhyuk-Short imagine)
Everything in one day (Minhyuk)
FIRST AND LAST? II (JONGHYUN)
Vampire's mate [Requested-Jonghyun]
The confession (Minhyuk)
Unexpected Things (Your Bias)
Request ^_^
First Love, first crush [Requested-Yonghwa]
IT'S NOT AN UPDATE
Vampire's mate [Requested-Jonghyun (Sequel)]
Last Chapter (ALL CNBLUE MEMBERS)

I used to (Minhyuk)

535 11 2
By jes_del

"You will came to my wedding right? Please" A guy begged you while handing a wedding invitation. You nodded a take the invitation.

"Thanks and bye" The guy said and leaved. You close the door of your house. "______-ah who are him? Do you know him? Tell me tell me" A girl who lives in a same house with you. She is your bestfriend, Yura.

You paused for a long time. Thousand memories are playing in your mind. You walk to your room and ignored Yura.

"______ Tell me" Yura said with her puppy eyes and followed you. You still with yourself and ignored Yura. You close your bedroom door and locked it, leaving Yura outside with a curious expression. You put the wedding invitation on the table and hugged your pillow.

'It's been a hard day for you. You and Your boyfriend just fight and end with a broke up which is too sad. You sit on the grass of the field in the park. Like your feeling the blossom flower withered.

All you can do now is think and think. You pulled the grass with regrets in your heart.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked and sat beside you. "Why are you concern anyway?" You asked back while glaring at the person. The person, I mean the boy chuckled.

"Did concerning is wrong?" He said and looked at your eyes. "........" You just kept your mouth shut. Yeah, he's right. It's no wrong with concerning people problem.

"You just broke up with your boyfriend.  Am I right?" He said. You raised your eyebrow in curiosity. 'How did he know?' You thought. "It's because your face. I mean I broke up with my girlfriend too. But it is long ago now I'm completely okay with that." He said as if he was reading your mind.

"I wish I was you" You said and sighed heavily. "I can be your love doctor anyway" The guy said and nudged your arms. You laughed and said softly, "HAHAHAHA... Oh yeah who are you?".

"Minhyuk, Kang Minhyuk. And I'm your love doctor" He said and grinned. Somehow, you forgot about your broken heart. You laughed uncontrollably and pinched his cheeks. "You're so chubby. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" You said touched your belly.

He pouted cutely. "I'm your love doctor don't underestimate me" Minhyuk said. "Oh yeah, my name is ______. Thanks though for being my love doctor" You said and stopped laughing. Minhyuk just nodded for the first time as your love doctor..............

From that day, he guide you through all your love life. A rules also make for you. Such as don't be friending with a stubborn guy because they might just leave for a small fight. And all you do is following...........

But there's something you kept for yourself. Something weird everytime you with him. Your heart keep beating like a broken tape and butterflies are flying in your belly. But you don't want to tell him because you're not sure about that thinking that in the end he will laugh at you.

"Minhyuk oppa" You said like a chorus in a music. Yeah you call him oppa cause he is older than you and it felt cuter. 'Aish, what is this feeling!' You said to yourself.

"What feeling?" Minhyuk said. You shocked a little and not able to speak up. 'Did he heard it?' You thought while your heart are pumping faster like a train. "Nevermind" He said and continued sightseeing.

About sightseeing, you both decided to go to the beach for just a fresh air. You walk to the blue ocean and play with the water. "_______-ah if you want to tell me something. Just tell me" Minhyuk said while insert his legs in the ocean.

"Can you tell me what are the meaning if your heart are beating faster and there are butterflies in your belly?" You said carefully, not trying to spoiled the atmosphere.

"It meant you are falling for someone" Minhyuk said and look right into your eyes. "That what I feel now. Is that mean I'm falling in love with my own love doctor......" You said but Minhyuk aren't answering. You look at him as he walk closer to you.

Your lips and him nearly touch. "Maybe" He mumbled before kissing you. You heart skipped a beat. No, it's like you're stop breathing for a second. You can't help but kissed him back.

"I-I l-love you" You stuttered, not sure what to saaid after that kiss. "I love you too" Minhyuk said and caressed your hair softly. "______-ah. I always love you. I thought my love is one-sided love but it's no more" Minhyuk said again.

You smiled sweetly. You don't know why but your hand are moving itself to hugs Minhyuk. "Oppa...... I never thought I would fall in love again"  You said between the hugs.

Well for an happy ending, it was too good. But it just the beginning of a love. A beginning of learning what love really are............

The candles are lighten on the path that full of roses. You gasped. "Happy monthsary jagi" Minhyuk said and walk you to the tables that made for just for the two of you. It has been one months of being in the relationship with Minhyuk.

"Jagi did you like it?" Minhyuk said and hold your hand. You can't said anything so you just nod. "I promise jagi I will always celebrate our monthsary and our anniversary even if I'm busy" Minhyuk said and pulled you into a kiss...........

"Who is this girl, oppa" You said with a voice you never used before. It was already 11 months of your relationship. Everything was very smoothly fine until you found that frame.

"It's my passed girlfriend, BoNa" Minhyuk said and continued typing on his computer. You turned off the computer. "Oppa can you at least heard me" You said angrilly. Well this is not really your side.

Minhyuk was shocked of your sudden action but well he was just to stubborn. He turned the computer on and continued doing what the thing he do just now. It make you annoyed.

"Oppa!! Can you at least stop making me annoyed" You said again. "You're so stubborn _______. Let me just do my work" Minhyuk said and pushed you away. You walked to him and looked at his computer.

"So, this is what your busy for. Chatting with BoNa. Oppa I don't know you're that stubborn!" You said and stormed to your bedroom. It's not late to make a decision. You gonna leave the house quickly without thinking twice.

You don't heard any sound of Minhyuk. It's like he didn't care about you anymore. He just care about BoNa. Look, he's busy chatting with BoNa while you are busy leaving this house without Minhyuk noticing. Tear escaped from your eyes but you rubbed it away.

You walked to your home way too far from that house. "Omma.. Appa" You said and knocked the door. "Oh. _______" You heard as your mom opened the door. You hugged your mom tightly and tears flowing from your eyes like it never ends.

"Eomma missed you. Wait why are you crying?" Your mom said and look into your eyes. "He....... cheated on me" You said and your mom hugged you. "Come on enter this house" Your mom said and dragged you inside with your bag.........

It has been one month since you hadn't seen that Minhyuk face. Infact, you can deny that still love him and miss him.

Today was you anniversary with him and you just hoping that. That he would somehow come and celebrate it with you. Impossible for him to remember, that what you thought.

You walk on the street but the thing is you have nowhere to go. You walked passed Minhyuk house. You stopped in the middle of the street. You miss him..... You miss calling him oppa. You miss his voice. You miss all about him but the problem is did he miss you like you do?......

"_______, stay away from there" You heard a soft voice. M-Minhyuk.. You looked at his face immediately. "Oppa I mis-" You didn't finished your word when suddenly Minhyuk pushed you away. What is his problem?

You suddenly realise, a scene that you never wanted to see. You never wanted to know are infront you. You close your eyes. A truck just hit Minhyuk... right infront your eyes.

"O-oppa" You said as the trucked leaved. You walked closer to Minhyuk. Blood are flowing on the street.. You cried. You really did.

You just misunderstood him. You just underestimate him. You hate him for nothing. You said he don't care for you but he still help you. You said he will not remember your anniversary but what he bring is a flower for you. "J-jagi. H-h-happy a-a-anni-v-versary" He stuttered and groaned in pain.

"O-oppa.... please don't die..." Minhyuk closed his eyes and without you knew. Will he able to open his eyes again....

You don't know what to do. You are doomed no, you are stupid to let everything end like this. 'Oppa I lost you once but I don't want to loose you for the second time' You thought.

He still do the promise. He celebrate the anniversary with you although he really in the critical condition.

You called the ambulance while crying. You just hoping that he will still alive. You need him. You love him and you will not let anything take away what standing infront of you. "I love you" You said as you saw Minhyuk entering the ambulance car....

The only thing you can do is waiting for the passed 2 weeks. He still in comma. Everyday you would not missed a single day only to say I Love You. Although you really not sure but you wish he would wake up and tell you I Love You too.

"Oppa.... I miss you. A single day without you feel like nothing. I've been waiting for in the same spot everyday. I didn't force you to wake up but if a miracle happen I wish you will wake up this time. I always count 1 to 3 only to see if you wake up after the number 3."  You said not caring about talking with yourself.

"1. 2....." You paused for a long time and count the number 3. "3" You said and looked at him. "O-oppa. Doctor" You yelled while tearing. He was moving. His fingers was moving.

The doctor came in and told you to wait outside. Four minutes passed, the doctor came out. "What happen?" You asked the doctor while beating faster. The doctor didn't uttered a word.

You felt so terrible,  you run to the room and saw Minhyuk sitting on the bed. "Oppa" You said and hugged him. Strangely,  he didn't hugged back. You release the hugged and start questioning him.

"Oppa are you fine? I'm sorry for fighting with you..." You said while tearing. You hugged him again. No offence, you really miss him.

Minhyuk pushed you softly and said, "Who are you?"

You shocked. "O-oppa it's me ______. Your girlfriend. Don't you remember me?" you said as tear flows down your eyes. "Who are you again. I only knew that BoNa is my girlfriend. My ex gf but I'll get her back" Minhyuk said and smile sweetly.

"B-BoNa?".... You paused awhile. BoNa, the reason why you fight. The reason why you separated. And know the reason why he still living. "Can you help me. What's your name again?" Minhyuk said and smile childishly.

"_____" You look at the ground."________-ssi help me to get BoNa back" Minhyuk said. You heart skipped a beat. "........ I don't know but for your happiness I'll help you" You said in a really sad way. It was for his happiness. He once help you with yours and now it's for you to help him.

Even if it hurts so much. "I'll be your love doctor" You said and smile warmly. Of course, a fake smile. "Thanks doc" Minhyuk said and grinned. "You need to recover first" You said and for the first time after his comma he hugged you back.....

He was now once again with BoNa with your help. You are slowly accepting the truth that you don't worth him.

And with your help again, they are going to married.... Even if it hurts. Yeah even if it hurts..'

"_______ my legs gonna break into pieces just tell me who is him" Yura said and knocked the door louder than before. "He is just my long past friend" You said didn't want to open the door cause your eyes are watery. "I used to know him" you continud and hugged your pillow tightly.

----------------------

I'm crying while writing this. :'( So sad. Haha don't know bout you but for me it is sad. Love ya. Read, vote and comment if you want. And I update it before 00:00 good right :)

I'll edit it later if there's something fishy LoL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.5K 55
"But I don't care. I'm too broke to care. Too numb to feel. Too empty to stay. I'll be leaving, and never come back..." ...
27.6K 599 16
[𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠] this is all a collections story I wrote in Archive Of Our Own (AO3)... hope u like it don't forget to vote💚💕 sorry for...
423 19 9
Hello There Beautiful Reader, Thanks for dropping by! :) This is purely based on the writer's (oh, that's me!) imagination. PLEASE DON'T COPY, PASTE...
12.2K 537 17
jk : " I don't want to marry someone else other than you ". jm : " me too ". jk×jm : " what to do". they both said in unison. 🏆third place winner in...