Shining Star

Galing kay Livinandlovin

Ariella Hino and Izuku Midoriya have been childhood friends since forever. Both go to UA High, are heroes and... Higit pa

Nightmare
Visible Scars
The Golden Shimmer
Ghosts
Broken Promises
Wicked Storm
Tag, You're It
Fear Factor
Connections
Brokenhearted
Jealousy Bites
Shattered Glass
And So it Begins
Radioactive
Hurricane
After the Storm

Danger

3 0 0
Galing kay Livinandlovin

He stared blankly, "You're joking right?"

Angry tears stung my eyes, "NO, I'm not! Look for yourself!"

"I will when you stop shaking! You're scaring me..."

My heart raced as his eyes looked into mine. Even though he thinks I'm crazy, he's still worried...

I nodded and closed my eyes. I took a few deep breaths, held onto my necklace and the shaking stopped. I opened them and looked back into Deku's.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, will you please look? I swear I'm not crazy."

"It's fine..." he was blushing again.

"Deku?" I asked, completely forgetting I was in his lap.

He blushed harder, "C-can you move? You're right in my lap, Ariella."

I looked down and jumped up, my face burned crimson.

"Sorry! I completely forgot. Here, let me help you up." I held my hand out.

He took it and stood, "T-thanks. Now, where did you see this 'hand'?"

I walked over to where I saw it, he followed.

I pointed, "In this bush. It looked like a shadow, but I swear I saw fingers attached."

"Okay..."

He went over, I stood behind him to keep myself protected. I don't wanna see that again...

He started looking through it as he pulled branches apart and leaves off it. I peeked over his shoulder, he tensed up.

I pulled back, "Sorry! Do you see anything?"

He didn't say anything, just kept staring in the bush. I felt scared then and grabbed his arm.

"What is it, Deku?" I asked, he turned.

My eyes went wide, he had a scared look in his eyes and he was holding something. I looked, it was a gold watch.

Wait, that looks oddly familiar...

"Where was that?" I asked again.

"It was in a small branch. Ariella, does this look familiar to you?" he said finally and held it out to me.

I let go of him and took it. I stared at it, it looked expensive. The longer I held it and looked, it felt more and more familiar. The watch had a gold face with a golden brown wrist strap, my eyes went wide again.

No, it can't be...

Deku noticed my expression, "Ariella?"

I ignored him and turned it over. Right on the back of the face was an inscription, it read: To my love, J.H., Kira.

"NO!" I shouted, my body burned.

I threw it to the ground with such force it shattered, Deku backed away. I backed into one of the school's entrance pillars. My insides were on fire, just touching that burned my very core.

He slowly walked over, "A-Ariella?"

I put my hand up, "Don't come near me!"

I fell to my knees holding my stomach, I was shaking again. I was fighting so hard against my rage, I gaged.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks, turning blood red. My wings busted out as a fire circle formed around me, I screamed.

"I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!"

Deku ran over and knelt down, "Who are yelling at, Ariella?!"

I pushed him, "FUCK OFF!"

"NO! I'm staying right here!"

He fought back then, grabbed my hand, and squeezed it tight. I could feel his racing heartbeat through it. I looked at him threw my red tears, he was terrified.

I was breathing heavily, I started to push at him with my other hand.

"Let me go! I don't want to hurt you!"

"You won't! Let me help!"

He grabbed it, entwining our fingers as our eyes locked with each other. Our faces were just inches away as he brought his forehead to mine and rested it there.

My breathing slowed as my heartbeat skyrocketed. Slowly, the rage I felt was decreasing and I closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath, letting myself feel the moment. I opened them then, my tears were back to normal and my wings were gone.

I stared at him, "Deku..."

He gave a small smile, "Hey. You okay now?"

I nodded and he let go of my hands. He took his forehead off mine and stood up, I placed my hands in my lap. My heart was still racing from that...

He hasn't done that since we were kids...

He held his hand out for me, I grabbed it and he pulled me up from the ground. Once I was standing, he went over to the shattered watch and picked it up.

He looked over, "It is familiar to you then..."

"Painfully..."

"And you and I both know who's this is."

I crossed my arms, "Keep it away from me. I never want to see my dad's watch again."

*************************

We ended up being late to class, fifteen minutes late and our teacher was not happy. When we walked in, everyone kept staring. Especially at me, then I realized why.

When my wings busted out my shirt ripped and half my chest was exposed. I didn't even notice it and Deku didn't either! It was so embarrassing...

School dragged on for most of the morning and then it was time for us to train. Not that we need more, but hey, why not?

We headed to the locker rooms and got changed into our hero costumes for today. I love my costume. It's a small red-orange dress that has red ribbons along my arms and legs. It has an opened diamond-shape right in the middle of it, showing my stomach.

I've got red heeled boots and I always wear my crimson butterfly necklace with it. I have wings, but they're invisible. They live in my body due to my fire quirk, usually why I feel so warm most of the time.

They're only supposed to show up when I use my 'Wildfire' power along with my blood tears. But, since this year started, they show up on they're own. It tends to happen when I feel threatened or angered, it even scares me sometimes.

Once we all changed we headed out to the front entrance. I was walking by myself, I'm still shaken up from earlier...

A sudden tap was on my shoulder, I jumped.

"Woah, Ariella, ribbit." it was only Syu.

I sighed with relief, "Sorry, I'm just distracted."

"I can see that, what's going on?"

We continued walking down the hall to the entrance, Asui stuck close to me.

"The reason Deku and I showed up late was because we got stuck outside."

"How? You guys were right behind us when we all went in."

I rubbed my neck, "Yeah, that's on me. I fell into him after I tripped on a step."

Asui giggled, "How did you manage that one?"

"I heard something in the bush next to the school. I went to check on it and saw something, it scared the hell out of me."

"What was it?"

I was about to answer, then we came to a sudden stop. We were at the entrance, everyone was there waiting for us two. I looked at my teacher, her face twitching.

"Hino, you do know we have a time limit, right?" she said.

I hung my head, "Sorry! I didn't realize we were way behind you all..."

She sighed, "Anyway, class, we'll be heading over to the training building. You all should remember it, it was where you first trained with your special moves."

Mumbles were all around me, I knew what she meant. I don't know why they didn't.

"Right, now let's move! We're burning daylight!" she said and headed out.

We all followed her. Again, Asui stuck by my side as we walked to the building. I ended up inching near her without even knowing, and bummed her.

"Sorry, Syu!"

"Jeez, Ariella. Are you like this because of what you saw?"

I only nodded, "I saw a hand, well a shadow of it."

"Ribbit!? What are you talking about? Are you going crazy?"

I fumed, "I am not! I saw something, I know I did. After Deku calmed me, I had him take a look."

"And?"

I sighed, "He didn't see it... But he found something in its place."

"He found something? In the bush or on it?"

"In it, it was a gold watch."

"What the hell? What was that doing in a bush?"

I turned from her, wrapped my arms around me, and pinched both my arms.

I have to keep calm, I have to...

Asui noticed my attitude change, she was slightly worried. She stopped walking, stood in front of me, and blocked my way.

"What is it, Ariella?"

"That watch he found... it belonged to my dad."

Her eyes went wide, "Ribbit?!! Is he stalking you, now?!"

"He better fucking not be! I hate him to his core, I have no idea how that got there!"

We stopped again, I turned from Syu and looked up. We were at the building but were also getting stared at, oops...

"Asui, Hino what is going on!" my teacher snapped.

"Nothing!" we both said quickly.

She gave us a look, "That didn't sound like nothing... Anyway, let's get training! You can choose whoever you want to train with." and we all headed in.

Soon as we got in, cement platforms were already made and waiting for us. Everyone went off and picked their own partners, Asui and I were left standing.

I turned to her, "Do you want to train together?"

"I would, but Tokoyami wants to train with me today. Ask Deku if he will."

I sighed, "Oh, I'll go find him then."

"Okay, see you later!" Asui said and hopped over to Tokoyami.

I walked around the building and looked for Deku. I found him training over in a corner, I ran over.

"Hey, Deku!" I called, he turned.

"Hey, Ariella! What's up?"

"I came to ask if you wanted to train with me, I'm by myself."

"I would lo--" he was cut off.

A sudden explosion cut right through the gap between us, knocking some cement chunks down. We backed away and turned to see where it came from, I clenched my fists.

"What the hell, Kacchan! You almost hit us!" Deku snapped.

Bakugou glared, "Not my problem! She can train with both of us!"

He's not serious?! Why would he even want to!

I glared, "Hell no! I want to train with Deku, not you!"

"What's the big deal? It's not like we haven't before! We're third years!"

"So what, Bakugou? I don't want to train with you!"

He smirked, "Why not? Are you scared of me?"

I dug my nails into my palms, "Fuck no! I can take your sorry ass!"

"Bring it on!"

"Will you two shut up! You're going to get us in trouble!" Deku shouted.

I looked at him, my eyes wide. There's that jealousy in his eyes again!

"I've had enough of you three and your damn shouting!" our teacher snapped.

We turned as she came storming over and she was furious. I actually backed up from her, the other two turned from her.

"Hino will train with Bakugou, and Midoriya, you'll join Todoroki."

"What?!" I snapped.

"Enough, Hino! You will train with him or you can leave your choice."

I crossed my arms, "Fine, damn it! I'll train with Bakugou."

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught him smirking. Deku on the other hand gave him the death glare. Woah...

"Very well. Midoriya, go and join Todoroki please."

He turned from Bakugou to her and nodded, I stood still.

"Yeah, alright." and went over.

Our teacher turned back to us, "Don't either of you destroy this building! Got it?"

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugou said.

"We won't," I added and she left us.

My blood was boiling, I was so pissed at him for getting Deku sent to a different group. I turned to him, fists still clenched and nails digging into my palms.

"What the hell! Why couldn't you just left us alone!"

"Shut up! I did it for a reason!" He snapped but was serious.

Huh?

"And what exactly was that damn reason!"

He started toward me like he was ready to fight. Instantly I responded, unclenched my fists, and unraveled my ribbons.

"Ribbon Blaze!"

They turned to blazing orange and sped straight for him. I caught his arms and legs and yanked him to the ground, they burned him.

He glared, "What the fuck, Ariella!"

"Shut up, Bakugou! I am not in the mood!"

He tried breaking free and I squeezed him tighter, he flinched a bit.

"I'm not even trying to fight, damn it!"

That caught me off guard, "You don't expect me to believe that, do you? I know you, I've known you long enough."

"And I've known you! Let me the fuck go right now, I will kill you!"

I hesitated for a split second then let him go. My ribbons came flying back, he stood up and charged for me. I took a step back, bringing my hand up.

"I will use my arrows, we're supposed to be training!"

He stopped, "I know! If you even try to right now, I'll throw you into the wall! Let me talk!"

"You've got ten seconds, One..."

He glared again, "Don't count me! I'm not a five-year-old kid!"

I kept at it, he wouldn't take it anymore and I was grabbed. I flung into the nearest wall, my back hit it with a thud and slid down to the ground.

I looked up and was met with red eyes. He was kneeling in front of me, they were burning with anger.

"Stop your damn counting!"

I glared, bringing my hand up, "You did not just do that!"

He grabbed it and I flinched, his grip was super tight. I tried pulling it out, but it hurt. I felt my blood rise, this felt way too familiar.

"Let go of my hand, you're hurting it!"

"I told you I would! Don't make another move!"

I felt tears forming, "Please let me go, Bakugou! Please..."

He gave me a look, then realized what he'd done. His expression went from angry to scared and let go of my hand. I held it at my chest and rubbed it.

He turned away, "Whatever! Will you just listen to me, Ariella?"

I gave up, holding my tears back. "Fine, what the fuck was your reason then?"

He turned back staring, his eyes serious but hurt.

"I saw what happened at the entrance. I saw you throw that watch you had and I know why you did."

My heartbeat raced as my eyes went wide. No, he can't remember...

I lied, "W-what are you talking about?"

He glared, "Do you not remember what you told me when we were kids? Or are you purposely lying."

The tears I was holding back broke free and my body shook. I wrapped my arms around myself, Don't say it...

"You know nothing!" I said weakly.

"You were lying! I know you hate talking about it, just remember I was the only one you told."

I turned from him, "I mean it, Bakugou. Don't say it..."

He ignored me and leaned closer. I could feel how close he was and I wasn't even looking at him.

"You threw that watch because it was the one your dad wore. When he sexually assaulted you."

I clenched my fists as my cheeks burned. Not from blushing, no, it was anger and I snapped. I let go of myself and slammed my fists down.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY IT!"

I kicked my leg out and knocked him hard to the ground. I pushed myself from the wall and stood up over him.

Before he tried anything, I unraveled my ribbons and tied up his arms and legs again, but I was crying.

Blood tears streamed down my cheeks and my body shook. My ribbons had such a dim blaze to them, I knew it wasn't as strong as usual. I was way to hurt and angered.

Why did he say that?! And now of all time?!

I glared down at him threw my blood tears. For a split second, he looked scared, but it turned right to anger and he burned through my ribbons.

I stumbled back as he jumped up and charged at me. But this time, he kicked me right down to the ground. I landed sitting up as he stood above me glaring.

"Well, excuse me for being fucking worried!" he snapped, my eyes went wide.

He was worried? What?

I couldn't say anything, I was too shocked and scared. Our teacher came charging over again.

"Why aren't you two training?! What the hell is going on over here?"

We said nothing. I was still shaking with fear while Bakugou turned away from her.

"Fine! If you two won't listen, then leave! Both of you go change and head back to the dorms! You two are done for the day!" and she stormed off.

I looked passed Bakugou and saw my classmates, they were gaping at us. I hung my head, got up, and headed for the building entrance.

Bakugou wasn't too far behind, just as we were about to head out, he turned to me glaring, with no worry in sight.

"Thanks a lot, you moron!" and stormed out.

"Don't blame me for this!" I shouted but got nothing in return.

I looked back at my class one more time and caught Deku staring. I couldn't tell if he was worried, angry, or jealous. He had a blank expression like he didn't know how to feel.

My heart pained at his look, I turned away and ran to the school crying.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.2K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
34.8K 934 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
16.6K 858 49
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...