The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

21: She's Confused

1.2K 92 13
By chaexjune

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I took a deep breath before I stepped out of my car and go to Euphoria bakery to do my part time duty as usual. When I reached there, I did not see Chaeyoung but Lisa who came early that day. It was unusual so I asked if Chaeyoung did not come that day or she will be coming in late.

"She woke up late today. So, she'll be here probably in the noon.", Lisa said before she told me to take care of the front for a while.

I did as told and saw Jackson coming in with Somi beside him.

"Hey, Jungkook. Good morning, bro!", he greeted me loudly while waving his hand at me. When he was walking to go to the back, he stopped and looked at me at the counter.

"What?", I asked him.

Then, he approached me and called my name in a whisper making me looked at him weirdly.

"Is Chaeyoung inside?", he asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head and told him what Lisa told me. He sighed in relief hearing it making me got weirder with him so I asked him what is wrong with him. Then, he said that he saw something he should not see last night.

I got curious of it and asked Jackson what he saw that he is relieved to know Chaeyoung is not in yet.

"I came home late yesterday because I helped Chaeyoung to close the bakery. Then, I left first and she waited for Jaehyun to fetch her. But...I forgot something at the bakery so I came back there by taxi. When I got there, I heard someone yelled at the bus stop across the road. Chaeyoung, she yelled at Jaehyun but I'm not sure about what. Then, he left her alone and she cried. I saw it and shouldn't make noise but my feet just don't listen. I stepped on a branch making a cracking sound and she saw me. She called me but I ran away. I hope she forgot it already when she comes in.", he explained.

"She had a fight with Jaehyun?", I asked in concern. She just had fun with him two days ago. She looked happy. What could be the reason they fight yesterday though?

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I sighed as I looked at my face through the mirror. My swollen eyes because of the long hours of crying last night made me cursed myself. Why did I cry so much for just a small thing? Now I had to find something to hide these swollen eyes I have from everyone.

I hope my old black shades will do enough to cover them. I still need to go to work today. Hopefully the others will not ask me a lot on why I am wearing shades later.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The clock struck 6 as I looked at it while cleaning a table at the front area. When I turned to see Chaeyoung at the cashier counter, she seemed to be lost in her own thoughts when Yeji called her to go to the kitchen. Even though she hid her eyes under the black shades, I knew she must have shed a lot of tears last night.

It made me wonder how bad was her fight with Jaehyun until she had to cover her eyes with that shades on. Maybe I could sneak in after she go to the back and try to ask her about it. She wouldn't be angry, right?

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Tsk! I was expecting too much! Jaehyun did not even call or text me after what he did last night. I thought he will look for me today but it is already 6 in the evening, he does not even give me a single call or text. I am wasting my time for him out here.

"Doesn't he know he's at fault?", I muttered as I looked at his name on my phone screen. "Come on...", I said as I turned around and saw someone was opening the back door.

I clearly saw who it is so I called his name out while pushing the door open stopping him from running away.

"Jungkook.", I said before realizing that no one else is at the kitchen. Only me and him. "Why did you open the door?", I asked him.

He turned around and gave a smile at me while trying to act normal. I know he saw me at the back.

"I...was about to leave. But, I wanted to see you first.", he replied to me which made me a bit confused.

"You wanted to see me? Why? What do you want to talk about, Jungkook?", I asked him as I think if there is anything important we need to talk about with each other.

He looked at his watch briefly before he pointed to the back door behind me.

"Can we talk outside?", he asked while standing still at where he is right now.

He confused me more but I went along with him. I got out of the bakery and he followed me before he closed the door behind us. He looked at me before he stopped three steps away from me. He looked like to be careful not to get too close with me. It feels weird.

"Yah, what is it that you want to talk about with me?", I asked him, getting eager to know what topic he is going to start now.

He gave a glance at me before chuckling. This is weirder, I'd say.

"Can you not sound like you're mad at me?", he asked.

I looked away and think of the way I talk to him just now. I sounded mad, yes. But, not to him.

"I'm sorry.", I replied to him.

"Are you okay?", he asked me.

"Yeah.", I lied definitely.

He scoffed at me.

"You don't sound okay though.", he said. "Don't scold me but I guess you had a bad day yesterday, is it?", he continued with a question to me.

"No, my days are good..."

"Not yesterday. You came here a bit late than you usually do. And you came with shades on today. Your eyes are puffy because you cried, is it?", he cut me off and tried to make me admit that I had a bad day yesterday.

Listening to his words, I sighed and took my shades away revealing how my eyes look to him.

"I think it's better than in the morning.", I said as I indirectly admitted that I had a bad day yesterday.

"Want to tell me what happened? I'm not going to force you if you don't want to. Just if you need someone to ease your mind, I'm here. All ears for you.", Jungkook told me as I looked at him with sad eyes.

I took a glance at my phone before I tell him, "He told me he'd take me to dinner last night but he ended up telling me he's busy and will only fetch me home after work. He came quite late and I was a bit mad at him. I don't know what's wrong with him last night. Usually when I get mad, he will try to comfort me back. But, last night...he just raised his voice to me saying that I don't understand him. I told him not to get too angry but he went on to scold me. I just...I can't believe he's showing me his old self again."

Jungkook stayed quiet beside me. What is he thinking?

"You still doesn't forgive him?", he asked after a while.

"Forgive him? He doesn't even call me yet. At least, he should call and admit he's at fault. I'm going to forgive him then.", I replied.

"Why don't you call him instead?", Jungkook said in which makes me shaking my head.

I am not the one at fault. Jaehyun is.

"That will make me look desperate, don't you think?", I asked him back. I did not know why but I feel like I can talk to him about this thing. Even though he is not someone closest to me, I think I can be open with him.

"If you think it will make you look desperate, don't  let it get to your head so much. You look unfocused today, Chae. Maybe you need a break. Stay home and do nothing. Try that.", he suggested but I chuckled at it.

"Stay home and do nothing? If I stay home, I will just keep thinking of Jaehyun all day. Not good too, you know?", I disagreed with his suggestion for me. I cannot stay home and do nothing. I love my work.

He nodded and said, "Then, take me home with you. I mean...I'll keep you company and keep you busy from thinking of him."

I felt weird of his words but I just laughed it off when he smiled at me. He said that he was just joking but I can see his smile faded away as he looked away from me. It faded away very fast.

"You keep me company and then, Jaehyun comes and finds you in my house. He will punch you in the face, Jungkook.", I told him as I laughed, trying to keep the joke going on in our conversation.

"I'll punch him back. If you let me.", he replied with a laugh too.

I hit his elbow as I told him not to ruin Jaehyun's handsome face. He laughed even more before proudly praising his face to be more handsome than Jaehyun's. I hit him again but now at his shoulder.

"I'll pretend I don't hear that, Jungkook. You're so full of yourself.", I said to him as he smirked at me.

"I'm just trying.", he said but I did not understand what he meant. "I'm trying to cheer you up. You always do that when I'm down. I wish I can do the same.", he told me after I asked what he meant by 'I'm just trying '.

"I did it, right?", he asked me with his wide smile that made him looked like a happy little kid.

I smiled back before I nodded. "You did it.", I said to him.

He clapped his hands in happiness. Very childish.

"Stop that. You didn't do anything big though.", I jokingly try to annoy him.

"I made you feel better. I cheered you up. That's big for me.", he said as he pinched my cheeks playfully.

I crossed my arms and nodded to him. "Thanks, Jungkook. You better go home now. I can't stand you being proud of yourself for small things you did.", I said as I wear my shades back and pushed him to get back inside the bakery. However, he stopped me as I was about to open the back door.

"You don't need the shades. You look better now.", he said as he takes off my shades and put it on my hand. "Trust me. They will not question you anything about your eyes.", he added before he opened the back door for us to get inside the bakery back.

"I'm going home now. I'll see you tomorrow, Chaeyoung.", he said before he waved goodbye at me and went to the front.

I stood still near the counter as I recalled what he did outside. He listened to me and he tried to cheer me up. Without knowing, I smiled thinking of his simple efforts to make me feel better. But then, I realized something.

"Jungkook, you shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't be thinking about you.", I whispered to myself.

❤❤❤

Can Jungkook win Chaeyoung's heart now? 😏

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
18.3K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
195K 3.4K 29
{Not Proofread ; LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS because I never checked it twice .I will try to edit tho I'm not sure } Because of misunderstanding, hyung...
3.4K 320 21
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...