Fixing Sakura - Naruto Reborn

By energized-potato

Alana was a teenage gymnast, a pretty decent one too. Well she ate concrete after flying of the double bars... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

12.4K 644 551
By energized-potato

'Your eating breakfast.' Well aren't you observant. 'But, sensei said not to.' I have deemed his decision stupid, and have decided to ignore it completely. I bit into my tuna sandwich, chewing it with satisfaction. 'Who eats sandwiches for breakfast?' Me along with like half the ninja population. 'Weirdos.' Hypocrite.

I'm pretty sure Naruto eats ramen for breakfast, so It's not that uncommon. 'Naruto, is Naruto.' Ehh, that's probably true. 'Aren't we like two hours late already?' Yup. 'Sensei's gonna be mad.' He'll be later than me, I guarantee it. My teammates are probably pissed though, I didn't tell them that Kakashi would be late. 'Shouldn't you start heading over to the training ground?' Nah, I'm gonna enjoy my sandwich.

...

I walked onto training ground 7 at 8:57 am, completely ignoring the glare Sasuke was giving me. 'Naruto's passed out in a tree.' This ain't about him. Sasuke sighed and pushed himself off from the tree he was leaning on, "You could have told us he was going to be late." He grumbled. I shrugged, walking past him, "Your right, I could've." I shot back. 'Watch out everyone we've got a badass over here.' That was as dry as Garra's sand. 'Isn't all sand dry?' You know which sand isn't? 'What?' Wet sand. 'That made no sense.' Neither does reincarnation but here I am bitch.

My eyes trailed to the tree Naruto was slumped in, I wonder... 'What is it you wonder oh wise one.' Do you think, maybe I could climb this tree? '...Um, duh. I've see you crawl your way up a pavement wall, you could be up that thing in seconds.' No, like with no hands. 'Does that qualify as climbing?' Who cares. In the anime, Sakura got it down first try, and since I have her chakra control... 'You think it will work?' It's worth a shot.

My fingers curled into the one-sided ram, channeling my chakra to my feet. I carefully pressed the sole of my foot against the tree, the chakra pulled me towards the bark. 'Wicked, now take another step pussy.' Okay, sheesh. I took a deep breath before kicking my other foot up and sticking it to the tree. I'm horizontal my dudes. 'Keep walkin'.' Chill.

I got about halfway up the tree before Sasuke realized what I was doing. He glanced up at me, clearly confused, "What th-" He didn't get to finish as Kakashi walked onto the training ground. He stared at his students before sighing, "Morning chakra exercise, I didn't know you knew how to tree walk Sakura. You and Naruto should get down here so I can explain the exercise." He spoke with a closed-eye smile. I carefully walked backwards down the tree before Sasuke chakra jumped onto the Naruto's branch. 'He's gonna wake him up with a morning smooch.' With that ramen breath? Nah fam.

Sasuke kicked Naruto out of a tree. 'It's a lover's quarrel I swear.' Do you think Naruto cheated on him? 'With who?' If anyone it would probably be Kiba. 'Dog boy? Really?' They've got similar personalities, though it'd be like a one night stand situation. 'How's Sasuke gonna react?' Aside from kicking Naruto out of the tree? Rebound with Neji, he's cold and he's got really long hair for a guy. 'We should write soap operas.' Us gen Z children prefer to call those fan fictions. 'What's a fan fiction?' Fan made literature based off shows or books. 'What I've gathered here, is we need to write a fan fiction about Sasuke and Naruto.' Hun, there are thousands already.

Naruto hit the ground screaming. Sasuke looked down at the pained blonde a little too maliciously. I watched Kakashi pull him up by the collar, placing him on his feet. I walked over to stand with my teammates. Kakashi stared at us before pulling two bells out of his pouch. "Your mission is to take these bells from me, come at me with the will to kill. You have till noon." He instructed. Naruto raised his hand, "But sensei, there are two bell and three of us!" He shouted. Kakashi stared down at him, "Whoever doesn't get a bell, gets to spend another year with Iruka-sensei. As in you'll go back to the academy." He spoke with little to no mercy.

Naruto looked like he wanted to complain as Kakashi spun the dial on his alarm. Sasuke seemed, no, was plotting the death of Kakashi. I just stood there. If we fail Naruto gets tied to the posts, we'll feed him and pass. Easy peasy. 'Why not just get them to work with you?' I can try, but Sasuke's emo, I don't want his bad vibes near my fine ass. 'What about Naruto?' He might work with me, though he also might want to go it alone, cause like Hokage and stuff. 'See if they'll let him be Hokage for a day, then he can learn how bad paperwork is.' Yeah I wonder if Naruto won't actually like his job once he gets the position.

I watched Naruto spring towards Kakashi in a fit of rage. Kakashi grabbed him by the collar, holding him in the air. "Now now, I have't said start yet." He lectured. Naruto grinned, squirmed around in Kakashi's grip, "A ninja doesn't wait for their opponent to start." He exclaimed. 'He's got a point.' Yeah. Kakashi set Naruto on the ground, "You'll start on my mark, 3, 2, 1, Go!" I sprung in to the trees, keeping eyes on the target. Naruto stayed in the clearing to challenge Kakashi while Sasuke had disappeared.

He pointed at Kakashi, "You and me right now, fair and square!" He shouted. Kakashi put his hands in his pockets, "Compared to your teammates, you're a little weird." He commented nonchalantly. Naruto seethed and prepared a comeback, "Oh yeah! Well the only thing weird is your hair!" He spat. 'Kakashi looks generally offended.' I wonder how much hair spray he uses in the morning.

Naruto proceeded to barrage Kakashi with an army of shadow clones. Eventually Kakashi got bored and shisuined behind Naruto. Another moment in history that we have been blessed to witness. Kakashi formed the tiger sign, "Secret Finger Jutsu: One Thousand Years Of Death!" He shouted before poking Naruto not-so-gently in rectum with his fingers. 'Now this is just a question, but can we qualify that as rape?' Pfft!

I saw water splash up from the river where Naruto had landed. 'At least he didn't hit ground.' I'm pretty sure he can swim. Naruto jumped out of the water and continued to fight Kakashi. 'He's determined, I'll give him that much. It will help him in gaining Sasuke's love.' Who's to say Sasuke won't make the first move? 'Naruto's bold, but then again he's also dense. He probably won't realize his feelings, Sasuke might have to do the chasing.' Kakashi just pulled a replacement technique when he felt like moving on from Naruto.

He's probably setting up that trap for Naruto, I could probably trigger it with a kunai and grab the bell, but that wouldn't exactly portray teamwork. 'You could toss it to Naruto or Sasuke, to show selflessness.' Hmm... maybe that could win Kakashi over. I hopped down to the clearing where Naruto's clones were still fighting.

One of the bells lay just below a tree. I grabbed a kunai from my pouch and flung it towards the shiny sphere. The rope snagged the kunai as it hit the ground, the bell however was knocked forward into some grass. I smirked and grabbed it. 'What now?' You'll see. I turned around to see Naruto's clones, still on a war path.

I walked up to the crowd of chaos, raising my hands to the sides of my mouth, "Naruto! Someone's trying to burn down Ichiraku's!" Everything froze. The clones popped, leaving the original Naruto to shake my shoulders, "WHERE?! WHO DO I NEED TO KILL?!?" He all but screamed. 'That's some serious motivation.' Yeah... I should've expected the death threats. "Naruto, chill. I was trying to get you to snap out of your fight." I admitted. Naruto wiped imaginary sweat off his forehead, "Don't scare me like that Sakura! ...Not that I was scared, if anyone ever threatened old man Teuchi I'd kick their ass! Believe it!" 'I believe it, you were a little demonic there Naruto.' ...Was that a pun? 'NO'

I smiled and threw the bell at Naruto. His eyebrows rose as he caught it. He stared at the bell in his palm, confused. Naruto raised his head to look at me again, "Sakura-chan, why'd you, what? I don't get it." He sputtered. I flicked his forehead before replying, "Think of it as an apology, I've been a shitty person up until recently." And with that, I walked away. 'You've got to stop leaving people dumbfounded like this.' But their expressions are funny.

We should probably find Sasuke, Kakashi should've made a fool of him by now. 'What'd he do?' Slightly deflate his ego. 'That's not what I'm looking for.' Patience young padawan. 'I'm joining the Sith.'

Before us is the rare Uchiha cabbage in it's natural habitat. I laughed at Sasuke's head poking out of the ground. 'Tell Naruto to eat his vegetables.' I only laughed harder.

Sasuke glared at me in his immobile position. I managed to calm myself down, ending my laughing fit. "Are you in need of assistance?" I asked with a smug smile. He grumbled, looking down. My grin widened. "Or, are you too proud to admit it Uchiha?" I taunted. His ears pinkened in embarrassment, "Shut up and get me out of here." He grunted. 'Only blush like that for Naruto, he's the only who should be seeing this.' That sounded, so wrong. 'Nah your head's just stuck in the gutter.'

I dug out the area surrounding his neck before grabbing Sasuke by the collar, dragging him out of the dirt. He dusted himself before turning to leave, I frowned, "Not even a thank you? Excellent manners you have there Uchiha." I grumbled. He turned around, "I need to fight Kakashi, I don't have time for thank you's." 'We'll need to work on his attitude, Naruto will never tolerate him in this state.'

I sighed, "You're not going to get a bell. There's only one left, I gave the other one to Naruto. He owes me, He'll work with us. If we work together we have a higher chance of getting the." I remarked. Sasuke glared. "I can get the bell myself, I don't need you idiots to help." He said. I stared at him, "You might not be aware of this, but Kakashi is a jonin. Sasuke you're a genin. Now get your ass over to the field so we can work together." 'That sass though.' Sasuke shoved his hands in his pockets, walking towards me. I raised an eyebrow in question. He did the same. "This is your plan, lead us to Naruto." He spoke dryly. 'Did we just break his pride?' You betcha.

We approached Naruto from behind, he was gobbling down the lunches Kakashi had brought for us. I tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped, throwing the lunch to the side. He looked at me and grinned sheepishly. I stared at him, unimpressed. Sasuke sighed, "You already have a bell, right dobe?" He questioned. Naruto grinned, "Believe it Teme! Though Sakura gave it to me, but she didn't give it to you!" He bragged. I cut off Sasuke before he could start an argument. "I'm gonna make this short, we can't beat this test without working together." 'I see what you did there, saying test instead of Kakashi' I've been caught. Naruto scrunched up his face. "You got Sasuke to agree with this? You didn't make out in the woods or anything right?" He interrogated. I laughed outright. 'I bet he'd like to make out with Sasuke.'

I pulled a more serious expression, looking between my teammates. "So, what are your guys' feelings on paper bombs?"

...

I watched Kakashi through the trees, waiting for Sasuke to give the signal. A plan had been devised, a plan that had yet to fail. 'It's been 2 minutes.' And it hasn't failed. I'm just stating facts. What's taking Sasuke so long anyway? 'Obviously, he's making out with Naruto to improve teamwork.' Ah yes, why didn't I think of that. 'You simply don't have my imagination.' Yeah... I don't wanna see what's up in your mind.

Sasuke jumped out of a tree, aiming to tackle Kakashi. He formed his hand signs in midair, "Katon: Fireball Jutsu!" He exclaimed. Naruto and I rushed out at the same time, well technically it was a clone of Naruto. I grabbed a kunai and swiped at Kakashi's legs, I was more of a distraction so Naruto could get close, but it would boost my ego if I could land a hit. 'Hitting on sensei, how scandalous.' I'm fighting damnit!

I jumped backwards as Naruto 'hugged' Kakashi. I smiled as the clone exploded, dust slightly obscuring my vision. Sasuke ran into the fight to grab the last bell. I jumped in with him to take a few swipes at Kakashi. 'I can't see anything!' And you think that I can?

I managed to land a swipe on Kakashi's vest, it didn't cut deep or anything, but I was proud nonetheless. 'Hit him again, aim for those vital organs.' Assassination Classroom season three. 'Excuse me?' You are excused. We all just kept attacking Kakashi until the time ran out. 'Do you think Sasuke got a bell?' Uh, maybe? We worked together I'm pretty sure he'll pass us. Kakashi stood in front of us. "Alright, you managed to get both the bells. Now who gets to pass?" Kakashi questioned. I dug into my weapons pouch, grabbing at a plastic bag. 'You don't have one of the bells! What are you doing?' I snatched a bell from the convenience store bag. I held the silver instrument up to the rest of my team, waiting for them to do the same. "We're all passing. You said we had to get the bells from you to pass, we did that. You also said whoever didn't have a bell would go back to the academy, you didn't specify which bell we had to have. I picked these up from the store to work on quieting my footsteps, they just happened to come in handy. We all pass." I stated calmly. 

Kakashi stared along with my two other teammates. 'Mad respect. Like seriously that was wicked.' I am aware. Kakashi cleared his throat, "Well, the point of this test was teamwork, which I am happy to say you used. Just remember, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum. Congratulations... you pass. Naruto, I'm still tying you to a post for eating the lunches." The blonde paled slightly but cheered nonetheless. Sasuke seemed content, he smirked slightly. 'All he wants is to see Naruto happy' And you know, kill his older brother. 'Oh yeah, Itachi. He's hot right?' Smoken.

...

3rd Person

Kakashi stood in the Hokage's office along with the rest of the genin senseis. Hiruzen looked over his paperwork a few times, "Alright I'll list the teams, call out if you passed them or failed. Team 1?" "Fail" "Team 2" "Fail" "Team 3?" "Fail" Kakashi sincerely hoped he wasn't the only one who passed a team, that would be awkward. "-eam 6?" "Fail" "Team 7?" Kakashi sighed, "Pass." Hiruzen stopped counting, Asuma almost choked on his cigarette, almost. The Hokage cleared his voice, "Well then, team 8?" "Pass." "Team 9" "Fail" "Team 10?" "Pass."

They discussed the balance of the teams for awhile. Kakashi got a lot of questions on his decision. Many of his coworkers suspected foul play from the elders just to get the Uchiha to ninja. Kakashi waited for the rest of the senseis to leave the room before he put his book away. Hiruzen looked up at the jonin, "Kakashi? Do you need anything?" he questioned. Kakashi walked over to the desk, picking up Sakura's file, 

"Everything in here is utter bullshit."

...

Sakura's Pov

'Sooo.' Whaaatt? 'Are we gonna meet hot people as a ninja?' Can you not distract me? If I fall I'll die. Well maybe not die, but I'll break something. I forced myself to another pull up. 'It was your idea to work out on this cliff again.' And its a great idea, as long as you don't fall. We will meet many fine male specimens throughout our adventures, but right now I'm trying to build strength. 'Why are you so intent on training anyways?' I sighed. Listen, Inner, a lot of bad things are going to happen. War, dead kages, Danzo. I could go on, but it won't matter. We need to get rid of like half the council and fix this stupid village's government by breaking it down and starting over. I need to be strong so that less people die. Sasuke and Naruto will end up as literal legends, I have to stand by them as equals. 

'So, you know everything that's going to happen?' Yes I have the canonical timeline memorized. But my rebirth situation is going to change stuff so I don't know everything. Like we might be able to get Sasuke to stay in Konoha, then we could ship him off to training with Naruto so he doesn't feel inferior. 'Wait does Sasuke have a complex?' I mean he's pretty fucked over so probably.

Do you think Milo will spar with me? 'You actually want to spar with him? The same cat that tried to kill you? Are we talking about the same lion?' Well, technically we're not talking... more like we think to each other. And yes Milo as in the large dark gray lion. 'Why?' To improve my fighting skills. I removed my glove and swiped my thumb over my canines, I pressed the bleeding finger to the tattoo. "Summoning Jutsu!" 'Why'd you say it so loud?' I felt like it.

There was a cloud of smoke, and out emerged Milo. He shook out his mane before looking around. "Wheres the danger?" He questioned with what almost sounded like concern. I grinned, "Theres no danger, just wondering if you were up for a spar." He squinted his eyes, "Why would I want to spar you?" I shrugged, "I don't know... maybe you want a bit of revenge sense I became your summoner?" I suggested. Milo pondered it, before begin to stretch. "Fine, but I'm going to crush you." I smirked, "We'll see about that."

...

1000 reads. Oh my merlin this is fantastic! I'm really glad that you guys enjoy my writing and thank you for the votes! I'm sorry chapter 5 took so long but this is really exciting! Anyways, enjoy your day, take care of yourself, and leave a comment or vote if you feel like it! Till next time my loyal readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
49K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
92.8K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️