choices we make

By shhsomebodyislooking

To be honest I do nt think I belong here ? I mean cmon I am not made for this life what the hell am I doing h... More

chap 1
chap 2
chap 3
chap 4
chap 5
chap 6
chap 7
chap 8
chap 9
chap 11
chap 12
chap 13
author' s note(it's cool to call myself author lol)
chapter 14
chap 15
chap 16
chap 17
chap 18
chap 19
chap 20
not a chap but must see
guys we need to talk
chap 23
chap 24
chap 25
chap 26
chap 27
chap 28
chap 29
chap 30
chap 31
guys read please

chap 10

1.9K 93 21
By shhsomebodyislooking

Liya pov

I made my way towards the garden as looked at the beautiful moon shining in his glory wile teasing the stars  .

Its astonishing because if I ever tell people here that moon didn't shine they would just laugh at me . But well !oh boy ! Will they think I am insane ! Will would they file me in insane assylum?

No liya , they don't have insane assylum here at this era ! Well they should have one ! It would be easier.

What insane assylum ? They don't even have better doctors here! Remember the asshole ved .

From now on I'll call him asshole ved as I am getting a vibe that I am gonna see him alot .

And I go with the intuition .

As I set near my cherry tree , you asked why well because it let  no body around it ,except me so yeah .

Well can I be like this tree , who I don't near me would ger shock of their lives . All the annoying human being would stay away !

If you wanna guess who annoying human being are , you can guess !
Well kaurvas , Angraj and pandav , well mostly kaurvas !

With that thought I started playing guitar my favourite song mana ki hum yaar nhi

(Guys you can play along if you want )

Mana ke hum yaar nhi
Lo tye hai ki pyar nhi
Phir bhi nazre na tum milana
Dil ka aitbaar ..............

Someone pov

I saw her from the room , she was sitting out , under the holy tree

I looked at her ,mesmerised by herself . She is self efficient and self sufficient .
The unseen beauty is something that I have never seen before , she is definitely different , confident in her walk and innocent in her talk but not really pure innocence but it's like she is faking it . It's like something she is saving herself from ! But what ? She should have known that she is a kuru princess nobody can harm her .

With that she put an instrument on her lap , just like veena and started playing a song . I don't really know what song is that but her voice is melodious, I wish I could hear it all the time .

Well it could never be true between both of us . I could see her hair blowing in the air .

That song , it holds the emotion of a young maiden whose heart is broken , but can't he marry both when he loved both the women . Why the women who is singing suffering .

I wish I could get these answer . When I realised that I was staring at her shamelessly I deverted my eyes to the left of the yawn where my eyes saw all the pandu brothers with their maa coming towards her .

Well thats my clue to go inside !

Liya pov .

Mana ke hum yaarr nhiiiiiii...........

Aftter finishing the song I opened my eyes only to be collided with mata kunti and 5 princes

" guys you didn't sleep ? Its late at night " I asked them curiously

" How can we sleep putri when you are singing so beautifully " maa said

"Well I'll take that as my praise !" I exclaimed happily .

With that all my brother's chuckle .

" Aruna we want to ask you something " asked the oldest of brothers with the serious tone

What up with all of them being serious ! Didnt I told you I DONT DO WELL WITH SERIOUS SITUATION the first time !!!!!!!!

" well if you want me give you my baby , this guitar I can't I am sorry !" I joked around only to chill out the moment but to my bad luck they were still in their serious position

All the pandavs joined their hand and bowed their head in front of me .

I got awarkard and had stood up.

" Why are you doing that ?" I asked them while I got awarkard

" Behena we are guilty , sorry we couldn't  let you contact your family from kalyug , you must miss them a lot ! Sorry for not understanding  your emotions ! Sorry for not protecting you on the river side ! We are really sorry for what we have done but we can't change the past so please ,if it's ok with you ! We can still make our present and future better as a family ." Oldest prince asked .

I looked at them while squeezing my eyes as sun was rising as it was shining just like , it was the day new things would happen .

" You are dharm raj yourself , I have done more sins than you maybe more than all of you , you don't gave to bow your head or join your hands , it's alright you don't have to say sorry beside I know after my death I am going in hell so If your sorry ! You can request god to not to send me to hell .. ....... Wait ! Wait ! Wait ! My friends would be there so I wouldn't mind being there atleast I won't be alone , If you wanna say sorry then , then make me chocolate milkshake ,oh yeah chocolate milkshake !!!" I exclaimed bhut was cut by prince sehdev .

" Quiet !behna ! Quiet !" He exclaimed.

Yup I blabbered too much ! Oh god liya you should know when to shut up .

"Behna ! Don't you speak too much !" Teased prince arjun

" No I don't ! You just hear too much !" I sassed back

" How can we hear too much !" Prince bheem exclaimed

We were doing our blickering for few minutes when the dasi came

" Good morning ! Rani , prince and princess the lady is awake " she said

" Then what we are wait for let's go !" I exclaimed as we made my way towards me room .

When we enter the room we saw him looking emotionally at his mother . When I cleared my throat he introduced me .

" Mother she saved you from water and high fever ! Even doctor didn't want to do that because your fever was so high " he said proudly .

I was preparing myself for a thank or a polite talk but what happened next flew my wig to south korea .

" How dare you ! Why did you saved me ?" She yelled at me as tears streaming down from her face

" What ?" I asked while being shock .

I could see the same shock in the eyes of mata and pandu brothers .

" Yes I was trying to kill my self ! Why can be never accept him , I don't care about me but what about my child ! He is his son as well !" She yelled at me

Oh now the thing are clear , this lady was trying to kill herself for all this non existant shit ! What the fuck man ! She so need to sort out her priorities !

" Why ?.... Why would you want someone to make your son life better , you can work hard actually you both can , away from here to give your child a better life. Why being stuck being ? Why begging from people who doesnt understand your worth ....... Look at maa kunti , she raised her 5 kids all by herself  , do you think she never thought of quitting but her self dependence and will power ! She raised her sons ! .. .........  Husband's of women who work at army dies everyday , yet they still live their life ! And you wanna quit it ! ...................................look at you kid ! Do you know how devestated he was ! And you wanna kill yourself ! " I yelled at her .

Look on her face was priceless of it wasn't for me being in a serious situation I wouldn't have laughed at her .

" Sorry ! " She said to me

" Don't ! If you wanna ask for forgiveness ,ask from your son " I replied softly .

She looked at her son and cried her eyes out . With that they apologised to each other .

" Princess thant you for opening my eyes , I have decided I will go from Hastinapur and live and serve sadhus for rest of my .. ....... Princess I don't have anything to offer you for saving my life " she said while looking sad

" It's ok , I never saved your life to get anything " I replied quickly with soft smile .

" But princess , I have most priced possesion , my son , MY YUYUTSU please take my son under you ! I can't take him with me ! He has life to live ! Please accept him and be his mentor " she replied while tears spilling out her eyes .

I looked at him , he was as shocked as I was but he composed himself when k turned to look at maa and princes they could see my uneasiness . My eyes met with maa and she gave me a soft smile

With that all my doubts were clear .

" I am sorry I can't own somebody but I think I really require a sidekick aka a brother with me ! " I exclaimed softly .

With that she smiles and extended her arms towards me only to take me into embrace .

" Thank you !now I will take my leave and after a day I would leave for forest " She muttered .

" Wait you can't hug her , even I haven't hugged her yet!" Mata kunti teased

As I broke the hug , he came towards me and sat on his one leg and took his sword out out the nable ..

"Princess , I took pledge as talking the witness of my art , my way of living , my weapon that I would be faitfull to you and only you " he said .

" Offff how many times I have to tell you I don't need a slave , all I require is a brother , beside today is the last day with your mother don't you want to spend it with your mother ?" I asked him

" Can I ?" She asked with a surprise

" I don't know well if you don't want to , day might turn into another night " I teased him

He only smiled at me and helped his mother get up and they soon went out of my room

" Putri you did good " mata praised me .

"You think so?" I asked her as I yawn

" Yes putri now look you are really sleepy we will take our leave " she said as she and pandav brothers took their leave .

I jumped into my bed and thought of today well technically yesterday . That talk was not bad and I think

I might start tolerating pandavs .

" Well you they would be hurt If they heard you behna !" Somebody exclaimed in my head while chuckling a bit

Anybody guess!

Yup lord krishna

" Wow you showed up after a day in my head !" I exclaimed

" Wow it looks like someone missed me " she teased me

" Nope I was just missing the good days " I sassed back

" Wow behna I am hurt , you never back down even you are sleepy !" He exclaimed while chuckling

" Yeahhh" I stretched as I yawn and closed eyes

"You did good behna " was the only thing I heard lady as I was wrapped around the black blanket

__________________________________________

Olla guys sup ? Hope you are doing safe . Please vote and comment add to your reading list . Do tell me hiw like it . Until next time !!

Love yallllllll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 492 20
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...
158K 7.7K 91
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
13.2K 923 80
Have you ever thought best for your mom? Well he thinks too! After seeing her mom suffering so much pain given from his dad, he decides to change th...
Awakened By Wricaso

Historical Fiction

399K 21.1K 102
Disclaimer : This story is a complete work of fiction and this in no way intends to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. I will try my best to justify th...