I'll Wait ~Frank Lopez~ Sweet...

By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

Thought why not make the first one about Frankie my baby boi😌 ~~~ He's in love with her, she's in love with... More

Cast
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
A/N
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
Last Chapter
Epilogue

011

1.2K 16 3
By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

~~~

November 14, 2019

Instagram

Liked by Dannyplascencia_ and 23,428 others

Lia.Mirez: The most happiest of birthdays to my other half ❤️
Tagged: Santi.R

View all 245 comments...

Dannyplascencia_ : Happy Birthday Twins🥳 Love you both❤️ @santi.R
Lia.Mirez: @Dannyplascencia_ Love you Loser❣️
Santi.R: @dannyplascencia_ Aye much love Bro✊🏽💙

Kermeq: Happy birthday Peaches  and happy birthday Sexy @Santi.R 😘
Santi.R: @Kermeq thanks bootyful 🥰😉
Lia.mirez: @Kermeq Thank you Lowg☺️

Frraaannnk: Happy birthday Peaches love you always❣️
Lia.Mirez: @frraaannnk thank you Frankie🥰
Fan2: HE SAID HE LOVES HER STILL AHHH
Hater1:  bet he says that to all the girls he fucked

Hater4: Her brothers hot, she's not
Fan45: @hater4 IRRELEVANT

I get out of bed and head out to see Santi. "Happy birthday Lia" Santi said wrapping me in a hug. "Happy birthday Santi." I smiled as we pulled apart. "Happy birthday Losers!" Rafa said coming and giving us a hug. I laughed "thanks Rafa" I smiled.

"Ahh Happy birthday Twins!!" I heard as Amari comes and joins our hug. "Thanks Mari" Santi laughed. "What are you guys gonna do today?" Rafa asked. "Well... I'm going out with Leila" Santi said as we all looked at each other and smirked.

"What?" He asked as he blushed. "Y'all might as well just date." I said laughing as Rafa and Amari agreed. "I was actually gonna ask her on a date tonight." He laughed. "Finally!" I exclaimed as they all laughed.

"I'm taking Lia out for a little girls day" Amari said giving me a side hug. "Thank goodness I don't know how much I could stay with those boys" I said jokingly. "Alright well I have work so I'll see you guys later okay?" Rafa said. I nodded my head and gave him a hug "happy birthday sissy" he whispered and kissed my head. I smiled and walked back into my room to get ready as I got notifications from Insta and Snapchat.

Snapchat

Danny's story:

Logan 🐑's story

Julian's story:

Frank‼️'s Story:

I smiled at the little shoutouts my best friends had given me. So I decided to text the Groupchat.

Sweetea whOres 🥤

Peaches  🍑 🤢:
Thanks for the clout
whores🥰

Lowgy🤥:
I told y'all she's
Just using us😭

Juju😷:
Happy birthday peaches
Love you bitch😌

Danny Boi🤡:
Happy birthday
gordita🥳

Peaches 🍑🤢:
First of all fuck off
Lowg 🖕🏾and second of
Danny why you exposing
Me for!?😭😭

Frankie🍄:
Ah shii! You ain't even
Need our clout 🤣 but happy
Birthday peaches💕

Danny Boi🤡:
🤣 aye might fuck
Around and just call
You Gordita again!

Peaches🍑🤢:
Danny it's not funny
You whore😭

Lowgy🤥:
Gordita?! What?!
Well I mean she does
Eat more than Danny🤣

Frankie🍄:
That is VERY much true
🤣🤣

Juju😷:
I third that
AND she's short🤣

Peaches🍑🤢:
Stopppp☹️
That was all like fucking
Elementary and middle
School AND only Danny 's allowed
To call me that😤

Lowgy🤥:
Wtf why🙁

Peaches🍑🤢:
Bc I say so 😒

Juju😷:
Nah nah Y'all brought
It up now we get to call you
Gordita😌

Peaches🍑🤢:
🖕🏾🖕🏾

Danny Boi🤡:
Love you too Gordita☺️

I shook my head and laughed at those idiots. I love em too much and hate them so much with a passion. "Lia ready?" Amari asked from outside of my door. "Yeah I'm coming one sec" I said putting on my hoops.

I walked out grabbing my wallet and we left.

*Later that night*

"Wait what?" I asked confused. "Just put it on will ya" she laughed at me. "Okay hold up if you're gonna leave me again like you did before I swear Amari!" I said. "Chill I promise I won't, I just need you to put it on" she said as I sighed and put the blindfold on over my eyes.

*After drive*

"Okay I'm coming to get you out the car." Amari said as I could hear her car door open and close, as mine opened. "Alright you ready?" She asked. "Not really I'm blindfolded but aight." I said "oh shut up" she laughed as I did too.

"Amari!" I yelled as I tripped on a step. "I'm sorry I'm sorry" she laughed. I could hear a door open "shut up" Amari whispered. "Ya know I could hear you whispering, who are you talking to?" I asked "stop asking questions Geesh" Amari said frustrated as I laughed.

"Heehee I'm making you mad aren't I?" I teased her. "Shut up already will ya!" I heard and I knew who's voice that was. "Why are we with Danny?" I questioned as I hit a wall. "Fuck" I groaned. "Oops" Amari said laughing.

"Okay ready I'm going to take your blindfold off in 3...2...1" she counted down as she untied the blindfold and my eyes started to adjusted. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone exclaimed. I was shocked to see all my friends. "Happy birthday Peaches" Danny smiled and gave me a hug. "Thanks Danny Boy" I smiled.

I went over to Logan first "Hey peaches happy birthday" he said giving me a hug. "Thanks Lowg" Next was Julian "Juju" I smiled and gave him a hug. "Happy birthday Bitch" he said in his Juliana voice "Thanks WHORE" I laughed.

Then I saw Frank with his new girl he couldn't stop talking about, Amelia. "Hey Peaches! Happy birthday" frank smiled and gave me a side hug. "Thanks Frank" I smiled "You must be Amelia it's so nice to meet you" I smiled at her. "Hi and yeah it's nice to meet you too Happy birthday" she smiled giving me a hug.

"Thanks for coming" I said and left the two alone. I am truly happy for Frank, DEFINITELY better than Maddie. It just always hurts. But I walked around saying hi to everyone and thanking them for coming.

'I'll practice my patience'

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 244 41
Basically, if you want an imagine, you can PM me, and I'll write it to the best of my ability {slow updates maybe}
22.6K 1.3K 63
"π‘³π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒂 π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’‡π’π’π’˜π’†π’“, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’…π’‚π’šπ’” π’‚π’π’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐 π’ˆπ’“π’π’˜. 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’Žπ’‚π’π’š 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’Œπ’...
67.9K 843 89
Request are OPEN!!❀️: This is my second book with slow updates I'm trying to improve my writing so bare with me If you don't like smut then this yo...
3.7K 24 53
Book 2 of Life With O2L Connor and I so excited for our marriage. Yet, we are so nervous. We always wanted this day to come. We imagined it to be th...