A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

27

3.8K 190 16
By NeverEndingStory4You

Jungkook's POV

"W-what's happening?" I asked no one in particular, my two eyes peeking out from the blanket as I watched the light flicker on and off.

I sat straight up in bed, deciding to walk over to the door only to open it to peek through.

No one was in the hallways, and it was completely silent.

Guess everyone went to bed early today.

Everything was dark, so I assumed electricity went out since I know that it wasn't 12:00 o'clock yet.

I shrugged and got back in bed, feeling way too tired to deal with any of this.

I made myself comfortable and I closed my eyes.

Or well, that was what I was supposed to do.

Instead, my eyes widened in horror seeing four pair of eyes staring my way, emotionlessly erupting from the dark.

Just in the corner, above the closet, near the window.

I shivered, noticing the eyes didn't even blink.

I was having a terrifying stare contest with something, for longer than two entire minutes which felt like eternity, before I looked away, panicking.

I just knew that the eyes never left my movements, and I was absolutely conflicted on what to do.

I was frozen in my spot.

'J-jimin.. Help..' I mindlinked him hopelessly.

In no time, I got a response.

-'Jungkook? What's happening? You alright?'

'N-no.. There is---there is something in my room, it's terrifying. It's a- alive..'

Narrator's POV

Jimin listened to what Jungkook said, his eyebrows furrowing to the point his entire forehead got the deepest rimples.

-'What are you talking about, Jungkookie? Should I come?'

'Y-yes please..'

Even while mindlinking, it was just an audible whisper.

Jimin didn't even bother to wake up the already sleeping Yoongi -I mean, when does he not sleep- already knowing that not even an sirene can wake him up.

And since he doesn't have a death wish, Jimin just strolls to the door while rubbing his eyes, quickly walking over to his best friend's -known as very dusty- room.

Once he arrived, he prepared himself for the worst. He inhaled deeply, preparing himself to be the strong Alpha he is -again forgetting the fact he's tiny, so if there is something bigger than him, he has to make a run for it- and opened the door to the dark room.

His eyes fell onto his best friend, who was hiding himself in his blanket.

His eyes scanned the room, not noticing anything wierd at first.

"Are you hallucinating or am I blind?" Jimin sassily asked, already putting his hands on his hips because he was regretting coming here for nothing.

He didn't get a response at first, at which he groaned.

"Okay then, I'm leaving." Before he could turn around, he saw an arm coming out of the blanket, his hand forming a fist while his finger pointed to a corner.

Jimin looked that way, scanning the corner up and down.

When he was about to say there was nothing, four bright eyes slowly turned his way, in the most scariest way possible.

In slowmotion, not blinking or anything.

Jimin froze, now knowing Jungkook's fear.

Maybe he was even in a worse state than Jungkook -he was nearly pissing his pants, but he wasn't going admit that- so he slowly backed away.

"N-no, hyung, do something about it! Don't leave!" Jungkook shout-whispered.

"W-what am I supposed to do then?! Risk my life?! What is that?!" Jimin whisper-shouted back.

"I don't know! You find it out yourself!"

The blankets moved, the bulge in it visibly turning away.

"No! It's your room, be the hero for once!" Jimin was beginning to raise his voice.

"But you're the Alpha! You should always be the hero, but looks like I've mistaken you for being one at all the times.."

"Are you implying that I'm not a good Alpha!?"

They were both shouting at each other at this point, completely forgetting the wierd thing in Jungkook's room and completely oblivious of those bright eyes going from Jimin, to Jungkook, back at Jimin, back at Jungkook, whenever it was someone's turn to shout.

"--Okay, you know what?! Save yourself!" Jimin huffed after a while, completely done.

"What! No! Wait!" Jungkook stumbled out of bed, grabbing Jimin's wrist to prevent him from leaving.

Jimin yanked his wrist away, making Jungkook huff this time.

He tried grabbing Jimin's wrist again, only to have Jimin yanking it away before he could.

This continued for a while, only to end up for the both of them to turn their heads away, while slapping eachothers hands in the air, looking like a basic-girl fight you see in those comedy movies.

Jimin walked forward, while Jungkook walked backwards. Both weren't paying any attention to where they were heading to, only for Jungkook to have his back colliding with the old closet which now broke, a very loud thud and other unexplainable sounds coming from the impact.

Both of the boys now stopped fighting and backed away, looking at the closet which now fell onto the ground.

Jungkook yelped and hid behind Jimin, Jimin trying to get Jungkook to loosen his grip on his pj's cause his nails were digging in his back.

Suddenly, a screech was heard and they both shot their heads at the creepy eyes in the room, remembering.

The wierd thing emerged from the dark, four pair of wings going up and down and now both of the boys saw that it wasn't one wierd thing, it were two weird things.

The two creatures panicked to fly through the window, trying to escape while Jungkook's eyes bulged out of his sockets, Jimin's breath hitched and it didn't take long for Jungkook to bolt to the door, screaming 'Help, help, help, I'm dying!' over and over again.

Jimin was trying to shush his traumatized friend, but in avail.

The guy disappeared out of the door, and as soon as the door slammed close the lights went back on, making the running Jungkook squint his eyes.

He wasn't watching where he was going, and bumped into a toned chest.

Now having a second heart attack, the omega screeched his lungs out while running to the other direction, trying to get away.

To his surprise, the person grabbed his wrist to prevent him from leaving and pressed his hand to the omega's mouth with force, so he would stop screaming and won't wake everyone up.

Which is probably already too late.

Jungkook's eyes were wide open, now a red blush on his face as he inhaled the fresh scent of peppermint and realized his mate was holding him in his grasp.

He calmed down after a few seconds, inhaling and exhaling when the Alpha released him.

"What the fuck was happening?! Did you really try to wake the whole pack house?! You better have a good fucking reason!" Taehyung hissed at Jungkook's face, obviously pissed off.

Jungkook looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"This creature was in my room, his bright eyes were staring at me and--and--it was so scary! I asked Jimin--but he was scared too, wait no, that isn't important--I was--"

"Shut up for a second! I don't understand you while you are rambling nonsense like that!"

At that moment, a sweaty, panting Jimin neared them.

"I-it's g-gone.." He breathed out, his throat hurting.

"Wha--are you okay?! Did it try to eat you?! How come you're still alive?!" Jungkook began checking Jimin for any injuries, at which Jimin giggled.

"It were bats, you brat."

Jungkook's eyes widened to the maximum size, they would never get this big.

His face and even his neck was completely red, due to the embarrassment.

"Oh."

Taehyung shook his head, not believing that this was all that happened, that this was the reason for the tantrum.

A silence formed, before the lights went out, this time for real.

12:00.

Jimin and Taehyung sighed in unison.

"I'm going to sleep. Jungkook, try not to chicken out about the huge ass spider in your room." Jimin remarked, patting his shoulder before walking away.

When he turned his head, Taehyung was already gone, too.

He just stood there.

"...What spider?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 6.6K 48
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which Taehyung has spent his entire life in a repetitive and tedious cycle, until he suddenly stumbles upon a new face in t...
363K 12K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
56.4K 2.1K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
551K 18.6K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...