Restart.... Saturn meets Nept...

بواسطة Saturn_CPU

This is a complete overhaul of my last story. It deals with Saturn, a character from the planet Saturn & he i... المزيد

Pilot
New Friend or Enemy?
Planning is hard.
Heavy Behemoth just plain Sucks
Darkness vs Enlightenment
Past of Forgiveness
Restoring Love
Behemoth's Last Meal
Bonus(Interviews)

Finale

10 0 0
بواسطة Saturn_CPU

Purple Heart: We're here! 

Black Heart: Show yourself Auberon!

Green Heart: Show yourself up and surrender!

White Heart: Why make him surrender? I want to pummel him into the ground!

Iffy: My tracking device shows he is right on top of us.

Everyone: *Looks up*.

Auberon: You killed my first best friend behemoth, and now arrived at me. *claps slowly, and laughs maniacally*. You're right on time. If my friends couldn't kill you, then you know what they say. You gotta do it yourself. *Actives his armor*. Liqikous will awaken in thirty minutes and you have failed. Though I congratulate you all for making it this far. 

Saturn: It's time to end it.

Auberon: Your right. *Calls in heavy lightning and electrocutes everyone*.

Everyone: OW!!!! 

Green Heart: *Charges with her spear*.

Auberon: *With one finger he bounces green heart back*. My strength and power as a conqueror exceed all. Including gods and goddesses. Even to you CPUs. 

White Heart: Like hell!!!! *Hits Auberon in his face using her hammer*.

Auberon: *Is still standing, the hammer was not effective*. You call that a hit of a hammer. *forms a hammer fist*. This is a hammer. *Punches white heart in the face*.

White Heart: Dammit!!!!!!

Auberon: *Laughs*... Did y'all see that? She was like "Like Hell" and proceeded to hit more with a hammer, and I just... Pow with my hammerfist. You CPU's are so bad. 

Sari: Enough!! *Actually punches him*.

Auberon: *Takes his helmet off*. That punch broke my favorite helmet. *Shoots waves of spikes into everyone*.

Sachiko: *Activated a shield to blow the spikes back*.

White Sisters Rom & Ram: *Both uses combined magic to freeze Auberon*.

Auberon: *Breaks free*. Cute. Too cute. You don't mind if I do this? *Uses the magic of his own and breaks Rom's right arm*. Now that the ultimate cuteness that I can laugh. *laughs*.

White Sister Rom: *cries in pain*. I-It hurts!!!

White Sister Ram: Bastard!!!!! I won't forgive you until you die!!!! *Charges at Auberon*.

Auberon: *Continues to laugh, grabs Ram, and tosses her back, breaking her left leg*.

White Sister Ram: I'm... I'm not done with you!!

Compa: Yes, you are! *Rushes to tend both Ram and Rom's injuries*.

White Heart: Stay back you two! But you? Auberon is gonna pay for that! *Her eyes glow in fire, begins charging actually hitting Auberon in his chest giving him heartaches*. How's that?

Auberon: You are going to pay for that.. *brings out a spike gun. The spike gun shoots out spikes that behemoth made and gave Auberon years prior to this event. He starts shooting at a white heart*. 

White Heart: *Evades all the shots and attempts to hit him again*.

Auberon: *With one punch he knocks out white heart*. Take a nap.

Black Sister Uni: *Snipes Auberon's shoulder armor off*. Got him.

Sari: We only have twenty minutes left!!

Purple Sister Nepgear: I'll try to deactivate that console over there. It looks like I can stop it.

Auberon: Oh no you don't! *Throws a Saturn made knife at the control console and shatters it*. There goes your chance.

Iffy: *Shoots Auberon with her pistol putting some bullet wounds into him*.

Auberon: *Runs up to Iffy and grabs her by the neck choking her*. Do you think these bullets can kill me? A pretty one like you should never attempt. 

Iffy: I am pretty of the gust of wind, but I come with blades. *Stabs Auberon in his right eye*.

Auberon: MY EYE!!!!! You surely will die for that. 

Iffy: *Quickly gets up from the ground and starts shooting him more*.

Auberon: This is your end. *Lifts up his foot*.

Sachiko: NO!!!!!! *Pushes Auberon off and let's Iffy getaway*. GO! NOW!

Auberon: The only member I didn't kill to make your brother suffer. Now I will enjoy it. *Walks up to attack*.

Sachiko: *swiftly kicks Auberon, kicking him like a log*. No, you won't!

Saturn: *Shoots Auberon with his wrist machine launcher*.

Auberon: Only ten minutes remaining.

Purple Heart: Nepgear, can you repair the console? 

Purple Sister Nepgear: Just give me the last few minutes!

Saturn: You heard her, let's give Nepgear the time she needs in this last ten minutes! If we don't win, I love all of you, like a new family!!

Everyone: Family!!!!

Liqikous: *Wakes up and roars loudly*. 

Auberon: It's waking up!! It's too late!! 

Purple Sister Nepgear: NO!! I can stop it. 

Saturn: *Punches Auberon in the chest*.

Green Heart: *Attacks Auberon*.  

Sari: *Quickly uses her arms to deflect Auberon's small spider arm gadgets*. We won't lose. Not again.

Green Heart: Your era of terror ends here and today!

Auberon: No.. It is just the beginning. 

Black Heart: *Uses lace ribbon kick into his face, also dislocates his right shoulder*. We break your body for breaking rom and ram's. 

Auberon: I shall break yours as well... *Summons enough wind to push black heart*.

Saturn: *Throws a knife at Auberons right hand to make sure he never calls in the tough wind or lightening in again*. Your nothing without your powers.

Liqikous: *Slams its giant tentacles down making all stumble helping Auberon*.

Auberon: It's mine! Kill them when you awaken Liqikous! *Covers his bleeding hand*.

Liqikous: *Roars in response to helping him*.

Auberon: I win.. I so totally win today. The universe belongs to me!

Sachiko: Nepgear? Report?

Purple Sister Nepgear: Almost there, but it's only going to weaken it enough to kill it. There is no way to put it back to sleep.

Purple Heart: That's good enough Nepgear!

Purple Sister Nepgear: Alright, here it goes. *Activates the chamber back up*.

Liqikous: *Roars in pain, it is fully awake*.

Auberon: I DID IT!!!!!! I WIN!!!!!! *LAUGHS IN VICTORY*... Say goodbye to everyone Liqikous Kill Them.

Liqikous: *Roars in response. Its tentacles grab everyone by the feet.

Enceladus: *Very weak moving*. I must..

Saturn: Enceladus, we thought you were? 

Enceladus: One last thing to know about me... I am impossible to kill as well. But this will do it.

Liqikous: *Roars in pain. its body is getting ready to explode.*.

Auberon: Wait, What? What's happening? 

Saturn: While Nepgear was repairing the control console, I had her insert this little nova cooling star technology into its chambers vent. It's killing the monster for good. Through the veins.

Enceladus: Giving me enough time to make one final cloak jump into its heart and stabbing it. Resulting in a safe nova cryogenic explosion killing it once and for all.

Black Heart: Don't!

Black Sister Uni: Yeah, there has to be another way!

Green Heart: Please... Reconsider. *struggles to break free from the tentacles*.

Sachiko: Please, I love You!!

Compa: There's always another way.

Iffy: Even if there is, we're out of time.

Saturn: See you in hell, brother. I'll miss you, goodbye.

Enceladus: I'm sorry everyone... This is the only way.

Auberon: *Jumps down and attack Enceladus*. No, you won't!

Everyone: *Break free from the tentacles and gang up on Auberon. Holding him down for one final time*. NOW!!!! 

Enceladus: *Cloaks & teleports into Liqikous's heart and stabs it with the sword made from Behemoths wrist swords*. This is it, this is the end.. I have achieved... No, we have achieved victory. Goodbye, my friends. Let honor guide you all. 

Liqikous: *Roars in its dying breath as its tentacles go out of control smashing everything in its chamber*.

Auberon: *While being held down watching, scared*. NO!!!! NO!!! NO!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU!!!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US ALL AND THIS WORLD!!!!!!! YOUR KILLING MY CHILD!!!!!! MY CHILD!!!!!!!

Saturn: You killed children, why care know?!

Enceladus: Ending your nightmare!

Liqikous: *Explodes into many pieces, blood splatters on everyone, & body parts. Its head makes one last roar in a very weak dying sound. It dies three seconds later after it's last roar*.

*A giant light comes out of its body as it explodes*.

Auberon: *Gets free from being held*. My child!! My child is dead. *cries*. What have you down! I was saving this universe from beings like you CPU's, humans,  your stupid oracles & from you Saturn! You're family killed mine! I saw it with my own eyes! *sobs*. It's not fair! I was supposed to win.

Saturn: You failed though.

Auberon: You have no idea what you fucking idiots have done do you!!!! Only I was going to be able to stop it!

 CPU's & CPU Candidates: *transform back into their human forms.

Neptune: That was exhausting... I need large amounts of pudding when we get back home.

Uni: Are you just being a sore loser Auberon?

Ram: Yeah, not so tough now. Your just a little baby loser that likes to take it with the legendary salt of losing dummy!

Rom: You lost.. accept it.

Vert: You will be punished for your crimes.

Auberon: You will not be able to stop what comes next.

Saturn: For my wife and daughter.... *Punches and cuts off Auberon's head clean off through the neck*. A bitch must die to pay their debts. As long as they have us, nothing will kill this world.

Nepgear: Is that it? He's dead?

Sari: It is.

Sachiko: Finally... it's over. My love is gone forever, but at least it's over.

Noire: Let's head home.

Neptune: Back to planetpune?

Blanc: Yes.

Compa: We do need to heal those who are hurt.

Iffy: Agreed. I've already called for medical supplies, food, and water to arrive at the planetpune basilicom.

Neptune: Hey, Saturn? You okay bud? 

Saturn: Um... Y-yes. I probably shouldn't have killed him yet. 

Neptune: You have your reasons why you wanted to do it, but none of us are mad at you. We're happy for you.

Everyone: *Everyone smiles at him for being the hero and for overcoming his weakness*.

Neptune: So come... You're always welcome to live in planetpune.

Saturn: Alright. Let's head back.

Narrator: Auberon is dead as well as liqikous and Enceladus. The team had back to planetpune to rest up and heal. From where the story goes from here, it is anything but anything. 

.

*Back in Planetpune basilicom*.

Neptune: *Eats pudding*. I have so deserved this.

Noire: We all have.

Blanc: Mina.

Mina: Rom and Ram are going to be okay They need a week to rest. This is why I had concerns about them helping.

Blanc: However, they wanted to help.

Mina: I agree, they are getting old enough to make their own choices.

Blanc: Yeah. They are.

Nepgear: Where's vert? 

Noire: Do you really have to ask that? She's in the living room playing games and eating pudding with Neptune.

Nepgear: You're right.. I shouldn't have asked.

Uni: Kind of obvious.

Nepgear: *Walks into vert and gives her a hug*. I'm glad you weren't hurt too badly.

Vert: Same to you Nepgear, my darling sister.

Neptune: *pauses the game*. Hey, Vert?! Geary is my little sister! Not yours!

Vert: B-but, we just came out of a life or death adventure, shouldn't we strengthen our sisterly hood too? 

Neptune: No! You won't get me sucked into you!

Histoire: It's the same as always.

Chika: Yep... Vert does not pay attention to me!

Kei: Just let them be for at least one week.

Histoire: I agree.

Iffy: Things will change from this point forward.

Sari: I can't believe we actually did it. We won.

Sachiko: It's a dream. *sighs*.

Sari: I know your sad because Enceladus is gone, but look at it, if he didn't sacrifice himself we'd all be dead... But... *Hugs Sachiko*. At least we have tomorrow.

Saturn: *Walks in silent*.

Everyone: *Pauses of what they were all doing*. I-is he?

Sachiko: Going to take off his armor? Yes.

Sari: Traditionally a Saturn person never removes his/her armor until death. However, these days... It's dead.

Saturn: *Takes his cape off and hangs it up on a clothes hanger. Removes his metal armor revealing his white shirt. He removes his entire armor revealing his small bearded face, young-looking, light Hispanic like skin of his face and torso. He removes his armor pants and leg armor, revealing his black like pants which are shorts*. This is what I look like.

Neptune: Does it feel good to be out of your armor? 

Saturn: I don't know. 

Nepgear: You look handsome, Saturn.

Noire: No kidding.

Blanc: However, you look like hell literally just hit you.

Sachiko: Because it had... brother, you are still just as handsome the day your wife and daughter died. 

Saturn: *Sees a vision one last time*.

.

Saturn's Wife: You did it. I knew you would.

Sadako: Yes, you did it, daddy.

Saturn: It took the life of Enceladus. My last best friend.

Saturn's Wife: No... He wasn't. Neptune is your new best friend. 

Enceladus: She is Saturn. I can tell. You definitely have a future with her and the others. 

Saturn: I'm sorry you guys can't come back. 

Saturn's Wife: Just promise us that. You, Sari & Sachiko will take care of and protect Gamindustry from now on. 

Enceladus: It's the only way to let us go.

Sadako: Please don't be afraid daddy. I'm not afraid anymore. 

Saturn: *Cries one last time for both happiness and sadness*. I love you all & I 'll miss you all.

Saturn's Wife & Sadako: Bye, Bye. *Both vanish walking into the light*.

Enceladus: Yep. I better go too. It was an honored brother. 

Saturn: You too. *Both hug each other*.

Enceladus: Alright then... I am now leaving. *vanishes into the light*.

.

Saturn: They're gone... 

Neptune: Who's gone? 

Saturn: The visions that I had. I feel relieved.

Sachiko: I bet.

Sari: So, what now? Where will we get back to planet Saturn our world?

Saturn: We won't. We will make this our new home. If that's okay Histoire.

Histoire: We don't mind. As long as you guys do work. 

Sari: Work is what we're about.

Sachiko: A favor for a favor, not a bad deal.

Saturn: Than, let's make this our new home.

Neptune: New friends! Yippy!

Noire: That doesn't mean you can be slacker again Neptune.

Saturn: *Smiles for the first time in years*. Let's start our lives over again in this new world. *Puts his armor upon an armor hanger*. 

.

Narrator: Everyone went back to their homes. Blanc, Rom, Ram, and Mina went back to Lowee, Vert went back to Leanbox. Noire & Uni went back to Lastation. Saturn, Sari & Sachiko remained in Planetpune. However, before leaving the last battle area. Saturn picked an audio log off of Auberon's corpse. 

.

Sachiko: Ready for bed Saturn?

Saturn: Yes.. Just polishing one last piece of my armor.

Sachiko: Okay. see ya.

Saturn: *Sighs*. Now what do you have to say you piece of shit, what do you have to say now? *Clicks the audio log button*.

Auberon: *Machine plays*. If you're hearing this Saturn, then I officially congratulate you. You have finally got your vengeance on me. However, you sir, and your new friends are complete idiots. I have found a much more powerful and dangerous than the Liqikous. I sent my daughter to go find it. Which also makes something else, upon my death, my death will flag to my daughter when I immediately die & she will come to exact my revenge while putting her mission on a hold. Beware Saturn, you didn't save the world yet. It's only just starting & I thought to be nice enough to let you know. This new creature was something only I could kill, but you know what. You have just put the world, wait... the universe in death arms. I let you kill me because I thought it would be more fun watching you from death than alive. And you know what? I think I might be right. Until we meet again, bye-bye. *Machine ends*.

Saturn: It's not over... It's never over, that'd be too easy. *Heads up to bed*.

Sachiko: Nighty night Saturn.

Saturn: You too, sis. 

Both: *Falls asleep*.

.

Narrator: Well, this wraps up the story until next time. Will it continue? or just be a story to get on your gears? 

.

Original Characters: Saturn, Sari, Sachiko, Auberon, Behemoth, Arsenio Enceladus, Saturn's wife, Sadako, Young behemoth, Young Arsenio, Mehki, Saturn's Father, Saturn's Mother, Young Auberon & his past family are Original characters.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

54.3K 604 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
33K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...
16K 174 32
(Sailor Moon Male Reader x Hyperdimension Neptunia) Our Hero (Y/N) once called Sailor Knight had lost his powers after the final battle of queen bery...
830 10 11
I wanted to write a slightly more serious take on the franchise. For this story, we follow the main character's perspective. She is a new CPU Candida...