Four Seasons | saeran MM AU|⌛

By VINTAEGIE

❝ᴵᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ❞ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ:₂₀/₀₅/₂₀₂₀ ᴱⁿᵈᵉᵈ:₀₁/₀₆/₂₀₂₀ More

the pale looking dude
A multi-talented man
The mystery women
Do you want to become one of Us?
The hidden truth pt1
The hidden truth pt2
No more playing games.
BAD ENDING(S)

The hot tea

17 1 0
By VINTAEGIE

It's been five days jaeyun has stayed over and helped ray taste the teas he made. Jaeyun was surprised by how good Ray was despite losing his sense of taste.

A tea sommelier who lost his sense of taste will definitely make the highlight but seeing how it doesn't stop him from doing his job that made him look admirable. It's true, he is a good guy wearing a sheep mask.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

That is what he is.

Jaeyun knew that she was being watched and that she has no freedom to do whatever she likes but she knew one thing that will make him weak is when she touches him.

A light pat on the head or a light touch of his elbow was enough to make him do what she wants.

Ray was weak to skinship, it all felt new to him and whenever she did that, his heart would race and his face would turn red. Then, Jaeyun would make fun of him.

"You are the first to make me feel this way."

Ray confessed. He did feel something that he couldn't explain because everything is new to him. Having Jaeyun beside him made him fantasize a lot of things.

"No one ever praises you for doing a good job?"

Ray shakes his head 'no'

"Rika never praises you for doing a good job? I thought she was your savior?"

"She used to but not anymore as she's been very busy with preparations."

"What kind of preparations does she do here? Why is everyone dressed fancy and why do I always have to wear a black dress and hold a mask? Is this some kind of a party of your own? Just like the game you develop in?"

Ray was taken aback by Jaeyun's sharp question.

"Yes... something like that."

Ray laughed it off and smiled at her.

"What do you think of the game? Do you like it? I realised I never asked you."

"Don't you already know from my facial expression?"

Jaeyun shot him another sharp question.

"I wouldn't know if you won't tell me, right?"

Silence fell between them and Jaeyun broke it off.

"Why do i feel like the game is real ? You are so good at developing games and knowing that this is your first game. Woah~"

"Thank you for playing the game. You need to finish it okay? It's important."

"Why? Is it important to you? Or rika?"

"What do you mean? Of course it's important, don't you want to know what will happen to the RFA members in the end? They trust you so much, don't you want to know what happens to them? It will be more intense! But you can't trust anything they say okay? They are trying to fool you, especially V. He is the worst out of them all! Don't let him manipulate you. Don't let him cloud your judgment."

Ray's eyes changed as he felt a deep resentment for the RFA members. Jaeyun was even more suspicious of Ray.

Knowing that Ray was capable of doing anything he wants, made her believe that Ray was hiding something from her about the game and this place.

She needs to be careful not to say the wrong thing or she might get into trouble.

'Alright, I'll listen to you. I can't trust them but I can trust you right? You won't lie to me right? You won't betray me right, Ray?"

"Of course~ you can trust me. I will never lie to you and I will never betray you not for anyone or anything, you are important to me, Jaeyun. I need you."

"Okay."

Jaeyun smiled and patted his head.

He held her hand that was on top of his head and stared into her eyes.

"I really hope you can trust me more. Although your eyes say otherwise."

"You can see what I'm hiding in my eyes? That's so cool~ then tell me what i'm hiding and i'll tell you whether you got it right or not."

Ray stared into her eyes and fell deeply into them.

Her eyes sparkle in the moonlight and all he can see is his reflection in them.

He saw the galaxy in her eyes and he was afraid that she could destroy him. She knew everything but why is she not questioning him? Does she really trust him fully?

"You want tea?"

"Ding Dong Deng~"

"You got it right! Woah, you can really read my eyes~"

Ray smiled and they walked into the tea room.

Jaeyun took a seat while watching Ray brew tea for her.

"Jaeyun, what would you do if you found out that everything is a lie?"

"Huh?"

"What if I tell you that this is a trap and that i'm using you, would you still stay here by my side with me?"

"Are you drunk Ray?"

"Answer me. I need to know your answer."

Ray turned his body around, his eyes looking desperate. He wants to know badly what she will say for him to make a decision.

"Let's go back."

Jaeyun stood up and walked towards the door but Ray blocked the door.

"What are you doing ray? Move out of the way."

Jaeyun glared at him.

He stood there, his feet
rooted to the ground.  He was not going to let her leave until he hears her answer.

"Okay, Fine. You want to know my answer? If I found out that you or Rika lied to me, I would feel betrayed. I would feel disappointed in you. So, there, you got my answer. Now, move out of the way."

Jaeyun make her points clear for Ray. He saw something in her eyes and it made him clear the way for her.

"I'm sorry, jaeyun."

Ray apologized to jaeyun as he watched her walked away.

Jaeyun went back to her room but before that, she stared at the basement and walked close to it.

It was dark and quiet. She was about to walk in but the hooded man stopped her.

"No one is allowed to enter the basement unless the Savior asked. Please go back to your room."

I will have to see for myself. What's hidden down there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 95 23
ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ. ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉᵗ ⁿⁱᵍʰ ᵇᵉʳᵉᶠᵗ ᵒᶠ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ᵃ ᵐᵃⁿ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ⁱⁿ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵗᵗᵉᵐᵖᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱˣ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ. ᴮᵘᵗ ʰⁱˢ...
8.5K 186 34
--- ❛𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.❜   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘙...
627 26 8
✿ FEB 14th ~ 20th Matching Longing Pillow Talk Trouble Twins First Date Grief Marriage/Living Together ✿ BONUS JAN 31st Alternate Universe/AU
1.4M 39.5K 66
"ᴮᵉᵗʳᵃʸᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ʰⁱˢ ᵐⁱˢᵗʳᵉˢˢ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏⁿᵉˢˢ, ˢʰᵉ ʳⁱˢᵉˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵉᵉᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒᵐ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ" •...