Crazy Obssesion || PJM

By kxmaire

"You BASTARD" I spat at him "I think we should do something about that mouth of yours" he smirks and covers m... More

Chapter .1
Chapter .2
Chapter .3
Chapter .4
Chapter .5
Chapter .6
Chapter .8
Chapter .9
Chapter .10
Chapter .11
Chapter .12
Chapter .13
Chapter .14
Chapter .15
Chapter .16
Bonus Chapter
END
Authors Note!

Chapter 7.

1.1K 22 0
By kxmaire

I went inside and everything was the same before I got kidnapped. I go to my room and my clothes were still there, I flop down apron the bed and immediately fell asleep.

I woke up to a clashing sound int the living room, shit they found me. I take a oversized I search in the bag for my gun and I throw my bad over my shoulder, I head to the back door. I run as fast as I could, I could hear Hoseok calling my name from a far distance but I couldn't stop, I knew if I did then Jimin would get a hold of me.

All the memories of me questioning Jimin floods back like a wave, Why I'm I so dumb how couldn't I see that he was cheating on me.

*flashback*

"Jimin, where and what were you doing at this time of the hour" I point at the clock and he walks away. Before he could I pull his arm and he lets out a scoff he yanks he's arm away.

"Jimin, seriously you had me worried sick, where were you" he looks at me and I see the flames in his eyes and I step back as he steps closer. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT" he slaps me and I turn to the side holding my stinging cheek as my eyes start to water. I try to run away but he caught me started digging his nails in my shoulder I let out a hiss and my tears start to build up again. "Jimin stop it hurts" I let out a whimper as he slams me against the wall.

Why was he acting like this, I don't understand he finally stops and lets me go. I take the opportunity to run outside for some fresh air. He sits beside me and sighs. "Jagi, I'm sorry" he tries to hold my hand but I move it away.

"Look if you wanna know where I was then fine I'll tell you, I was at Jin hyung's house with the others and we got into an argument and I left there pissed and accidentally took my anger out on you, I'm really sorry" I nod and he pecks me.

*End of flashback*

I couldn't see where I was going due to the tears falling and building up again. I run faster and I bump into someone and I fell on my behind, the guys helps me. "Hi, I'm Jaebum" he smiles at me and I do the same not wanting to be rude. "I'm Minseo and I gotta go" I quickly lie and smile while turning and I almost fell if it wasn't for him.

"Are you okay" he asks with a pout plastered on his face. "Yah, I'm okay" I get out of his grip. "No your not, your eyes are red and puffy and your lip his busted" he describes my appearance and I touch down my busted lip and remembered Jimin hit me really hard and I fall to the ground and become an emotional mess on the floor.

"Hey, hey it's ok" he kneels down and pats my back I'm a comforting way. "N-No it's n-not" I managed to say through my sobs and I couldn't see anymore. Everything went black after that.

This chapter was kinda short but the next chapter might be longer. Hope you enjoyed reading it and don't be a silent reader and comment.
-xoxo Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 126 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.
13.6K 1.1K 34
"ssshhhhh... do you want them to hear?" He nibbled his earlobe who squirmed under his intense gaze. "please... I want to go back... let me go..." his...
246K 6.5K 20
Jimin smirked. "Or I could get naked as well" #1 In JinxReader #19 in jiminxreader #26 in btsxreader Cover by @livie_marie1
1.3M 63.8K 28
❝ just smile for me baby. ❞ ❝ but, hey, isn't it sad that you were the one who wiped it off my face? ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016ㅣcompleted