Tease [Jikook]

By xDemonBeautyx

โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๏ฟฝ... More

Character Intro
Normal Day
"So Namjoon Hyung's Hard-On Almost Killed Us?"
Jimin VS Yugyeom
Naughty Maknae
Jimin Executes His Plan...
Punishment
Thunderstorm
Drama In America
Interview
Chaos And Good News
Smile For The Camera
Serendipity
Grammys
And The Award Goes Too...
Acceptance
Whipped Cream And Cherries
Make Me Forget
"You're All Going To Hell!"
Planning
Black Swan
Couples Everywhere
Party Party Yeah
Making Headlines
Distance
Pain And Regrets
"Wake Up Baby..."
Christmas
Double Proposal
Epilogue

Jeonlous Bunny

5K 220 90
By xDemonBeautyx

Jungkook's Pov

It was 4pm, we had a live performance with James Corden at 7pm and an exclusive interview at 10pm with Jimmy Fallon at The Tonight Show.

It's been two days since the airport incident and everyone had finally calmed down.

So now we were just chilling at our new dorm (Sejin hyung booked it for us since it was safer than a hotel) and tried to enjoy some peace before the shows.

And some people would rather be sitting on their best friends lap rather than their own boyfriends.

I scowled at Jimin and Taehyung as they cuddled up on the loveseat and giggled at something on Taehyung's phone.

Fucking Vmin.

It made me a bit envious, watching them be so close because they've known eachother since high school! Imagine the things they could've done before they joined this band!

"Jungkook, you alright?" Hoseok hyung asked, as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Just peachy hyung." I responded sarcastically, glaring at the duo sitting a few feet away from me.

Hoseok followed my eyes and laughed. "Is someone jealous?" He smirked.

"I'm not jealous, it's just when Jimin is with someone else, I get this burning feeling in my chest and the very necessary need to punch someone or something-"

"I might not be an expert but even a dumbass would know that this is jealousy." Hobi hyung rolled his eyes. "And I'm surprised you aren't used to that by now." He added with a chuckle, pointing at Vmin.

"That's easy for you to say, you have another boyfriend to cuddle with in times like these." I pouted childishly, crossing my arms.

"Aww does Kookie wanna cuddle?" Cooed Hobi. I nodded, embarrassed. "Well I'm a big spoon so you're just gonna have to stick with little spoon then." He stated, opening his arms wide.

I moved closer and layed my head on his chest. Hoseok wrapped his arms around me and I sighed happily. Honestly this is just what a guy needs.

Suddenly I felt a head on my lap. "Hyung?" I questioned.

"Shut up, you're not the only one that gets cuddles. Oh and this is the first and last time you get to cuddle with my boyfriend. You got your own, it ain't our fault he's cuddling up to our other boyfriend." Yoongi hyung mumbled, grabbing my hand and placing it on his chest before closing his eyes.

Hoseok and I silently awed.

"I can see why Army calls him Lil Meow Meow." I whispered. "Well wait till they find out he's a Lil Rawr Rawr in bed." Hobi whispered back.

We both giggled.

"Oh what's going on here? Is this Yoonkookhope or Sopekook?" Namjoon asked as he and Jin walked downstairs.

We both signaled him to be quiet when we saw Yoongi stir.

"Nah Joonie, I think they're just tryna compete with Vmin over there." Jin hyung laughed softly.

I look over at Jimin and saw him fast asleep along with Taehyung, with only soft snores coming out their mouths.

Now I was feeling sleepy.

"Maybe we should have a nap before we go." Suggested Hoseok as he pulled me closer and shut his eyes before I could respond.

Just for the record I AM a top, not a bottom. But sometimes, very very rarely I also like being babied a bit. That doesn't mean I'm not dominant or manly!

Jin and Namjoon cooed and started taking pictures like crazy.

I gave them both heated glares before closing my eyes and falling off into a light sleep.

~\~

I woke up to the sound of giggles.

I fluttered my eyes open to see Yoongi hyung and Tae throwing grapes into Hoseok hyungs mouth, giggling like crazy.

The poor guy was still fast asleep with his mouth wide open. Of course, his boyfriends took advantage of that.

I yawned and turned away, scanning my surroundings.

Somehow I ended up on the floor with Jimin asleep on my chest.

I stared at his beautiful features. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. His long eyelashes, rosy cheeks and pouty lips were almost too much for me to handle.

I didn't wanna wake him up, but better me than Jin.

"Baby." I whispered, shaking him gently. Jimin gave a whine of protest. I chuckled softly and pressed my lips to his forehead. "Come on angel, it's time to wake up."

My boyfriend lifted his head slowly and gave me a lazy smile. "Hi Kookie." He giggled, rubbing his eyes. "Hi baby." I smiled.

We both turned our heads quickly when we heard, what sounded like a choking sound?

"Why in hell's name are you both throwing balls in my mouth?!" Hoseok coughed, spitting out the grapes and facing his two guilty boyfriends.

"They're grapes daddy." Taehyung corrected with a light smirk.

Before Hoseok could argue again, our eldest came running into the longue from out of nowhere.

"Thank goodness you're all awake! It's 5:45pm! We have a show in less than two hours, let's go!" Jin commanded, practically pushing us out the door.

Namjoon trailed behind, looking extremely sleepy.

"Jin, did you have to get me up so aggressively? A light kiss would've been nice but NO, you just had to hit my head with a frying pan huh?" Namjoon grumbled.

"Oh quit complaining! I had to sleep through your snoring!" Jin grimaced. We all cringed, our leader snoresd like a tractor.

"Whatever, Sejin is on his way to pick us up." Rapmon hyung huffed.

Minutes later we all piled into a long ass limo with our sleepy expressions and messy hair.

"Good lord, you all look like you just got woken up with a frying pan!" Our manager exclaimed as we buckled up.

"Well some of us did." Namjoon replied, shooting his boyfriend a look.

Everyone snickered.

When we arrived we were ushered into the dressing rooms before anyone could see how scruffy we looked.

BTS were performing Black Swan tonight.

I loved that we all had to wear black, but sadly the stylists had to dye our hair too. I'm not complaining but I sorta enjoyed my peachy coloured hair.

Jimin, RM and Yoongi all had blonde hair whilst Hoseok's was the only one that had a goldish brown colour. The rest of us had black.

My Jiminie was looking stunning with his black choker and tight ass leather pants.

Before we could go out on stage, I stood behind him and admired the Jibooty.

"Mhm, parkdatass Jimin."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

I winked at my boyfriend and smacked his cute ass before running on stage with the others.

"Here to perform Black Swan for the first time on television, please welcome BTS!"

The music started softly at first and then it changed, my solo appearing.

We carried on singing, barefoot might I add. The stage was freaking cold!

Suga started rapping and I carried on dancing. It was just us on the stage. At the end our hands touched and I heard some girls scream "Yoonkook!"

Army is so funny.

Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin came on next. They all had their turn to sing for a bit. Jimins voice sounded angelic. I caught his eye as we danced and sent him a wink.

Jhope's part came suddenly. He started rapping as the blue lights flowed with him. Jimin and I were up front, leading, as he moved around in the middle with everyone surrounding him.

Jimin and I body rolled gracefully and I almost laughed as my boyfriend checked me out, not bothered that we were in the middle of a show.

Suga and Jhope did their solo. God, it was almost as if you could FEEL the sexual tension. My hyungs were sending eachother lustful gazes as they sang.

Army was screaming their lungs out, chanting "Sope! Sope!"

After what felt like hours, the song had finally come to an end. My feet no longer had to suffer.

"Ladies and gentlemen, BTS!" James Corden yelled with his usual jolly smile.

I hugged him, wearing a smile of my own but gritted my teeth when Jimin gave him an extra long hug. I mean, my boyfriend practically clinged onto the man!

Well the man was his "Papa Mochi" or some shit.

I brushed it off with a laugh. Music started again and Jin started dancing with James, making all of us join in.

After a few minutes we said bye to Army and rushed backstage to get ready to go to the interview.

Jimin was giggling as our leader gave him a piggy back ride to the van.

I shook my head, still brushing off the jealously and hopped into the SUV, hoping the interview would be better.

AYOOOOOO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Are there any taekook shippers here? If there are, I wanna give you my utmost support and sympathy.

Y'all know what I'm talking about.

TAE MOTHERFREAKING HYUNG JUST ENDED TAEKOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK

HOLY SHIT!

I'm not even kidding, it went like this.

On Twitter Tae posted "I want to sleep/I can't sleep, does anyone know how?"

And a girl commented "Why don't you sleep with Jungkook oppa, who you love so much."

Or some shit like that.

And TAE RESPONDED with "Don't be silly, it's not good to have such an imagination. Get out of there."

Along those lines I think.

And when I saw that, gurl lemme tell you, I. Was. Screaming.

Like Taekook shippers always come after us Jikook shippers. Like bish what the hell did we do to you?

Taekook stans are really aggressive and I like to think we, Jikookers, are much calmer and more polite.

Am I right?

So goodbye Taekook. JIKOOK WILL REMAIN SUPERIOR!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry that was mean.

Anyways the end of this chapter was what actually happened at the show. Not the backstage part, the performance.

In my personal opinion.

So go check out Black Swan Live. It was breathtaking :)

~Lay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214 32 15
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™, ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
161K 4.5K 36
"...แต€แดดแดฑแดฟแดฑ แดตหข แดบแดผ แดดแดฌแดพแดพแตž แดฑแดบแดฐแดตแดบแดณ แตแดบแต€แดตแดธ แดต หขแดฌแดตแดฐ หขแดผ..." ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ : -๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ- ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ : 26/05/2018 ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ : ยฉ๏ธ 2โƒฃ0โƒฃ1โƒฃ8โƒฃ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๏ฟฝ...
941 30 7
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘
1.8K 105 26
completed : 2021 Just for once, I want to do what I want. โ€ข suck at writing description :| ยฉ 2021