Disdain | PJM (ft. MYG)

By shonendan

disdain /dษชsหˆdeษชn/ the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect. He's... More

1
3

2

251 17 36
By shonendan

"Here you go, miss. One iced dark choco with chocolate chips, and one coffee with whipped
cream. The food will be served anytime soon."

"Okay thank you so much."

The waitress then walks away, and I'm alone with a sweet drink in front of me. I almost forgot that Yoongi was away to the bathroom I swear to god this guy—

I have to make a phone call I don't care.

*beep*

"Yes babe?" -Yoongi

"Oh my god thank goodness you answered. I was just making sure that you didn't pass out in the restroom. What took you so long? Are you pooping?"

"No. I'm actually fixing my hair." -Yoongi

Okay I may be tripping, but I didn't heard any sounds of the toilet flushing or sound of the restroom's door open and shut. All I heard is... wait, is he at the street??

"Yoongi where are you??"

Nope. I am not tripping. I can hear the sound of tires screeching clearly and followed by the eardrum slaughtering sound of the cars' honk.

"In the restroom of course." -Yoongi

Damn... all men do is lie.

"That's cute. And I feel amazingly dumb to actually believe you."

There's that adorable, nervous chuckle of his which gives such music to my ear.

"Okay first of all, I did go to the restroom alright? Only then I snuck out without your knowing." -Yoongi

I take a closer look at my iced chocolate just to make sure the ice cubes are still there. Then I focused back on my boyfriend. "Where to??"

"Sorry can't tell. It will ruin the surprise." -Yoongi

Surprise? Wait what?

"Surprise? What surprise? Yoongi I swear to sunshine if you're giving me a very dumb excuse to visit that pet shop again I—"

*beep*

Alright. He hung up. Great. Fantastic of a baby. Okay, Yoongi just go and do whatever that you're doing. I'll be here quenching my thirst with my one and only sweetheart iced chocolate.

"Hi excuse me miss."

Where's that voice coming from?

"Oh hi! Sorry I didn't realized you were behind me. I thought you were talking to someone else. Eheh~"

I'm so good at being naturally dumb.

"It's okay."

The young woman be letting out her adorable little laugh at me. I gotta say, I hate it when people chuckle especially girls because it sounds like they're faking it. Well- okay it's just my excuse to make me feel better because I have a very ugly laugh and sometimes it makes people around me wondering if I'm actually a male before. What can I say? I used to participate in every sports festival back in high school and I screamed and yelled a lot more than I actually playing.

"So, I'm sorry to bother you, miss. We are currently held a fundraising for children who are suffering from cancer, so it would be such a great honor if a kind lady like you to help us through donation."

Ah... this whole fundraising thing all over again. Don't get me wrong though. I'm not saying that I'm against this whole stuff, but... safe to say, I almost fell for a scam not just once but twice. And the situation is exactly the same. For fundraising purposes. To make long story short, after I donated with such huge amount of money and guess what? That heck of a so-called fundraiser visited a shop and used my money and probably other people's money as well to buy a lottery ticket. My mistake. LOTTERY TICKETS. It's plural.

Don't ever fall for the charm. People nowadays are such a great actor and actress they deserve an Oscar.

"Oh sure. But, I don't bring any cash right now. Do you accept online banking? If yes, may I have the link so I can get the transferring done?"

I noticed that the sweet smile on her face disappears in a split second.

"I-I... well, you... we don't..."

I raised an eyebrow, just to make myself look more intimidating. "Hm?"

The moment I hear that nervous laugh I know exactly what's going on. But I have to keep it cool and play along. Because this is really entertaining to witness haha~

"So? Yes or no?" I sip on my iced chocolate like a bad bitch I am. Seems like the girl couldn't bear with my attitude anymore, so she left. Just like that. No goodbye or have a nice day or whatsoever.

"Okay thank you for the approach though!"

She halted, and then stomping her way out of the cafe. I feel bad a little, but whatever she did just now was illegal, so I don't really give a damn.

"Here you go. One salted egg yolk croissant, and one chicken fried noodle."

Ah finally. Food is here.

"Oh, can you get me another iced chocolate please?

"Sure! One iced chocolate coming right up! Enjoy your food miss!"

"Alrighty thank you so much." The waitress then walk away after she handed me the utensils. Shutting up the world right now because I'm about to shove this tasty meal down my throat.

Using a fork in my hand I pick and lift up the noodles to my eye level, then eat it like I'm doing a food commercial. I was kinda mad that Yoongi didn't even spare me time to have breakfast at home, but now I'm forever thanking him.

My plate is halfway through to be emptied when someone suddenly sits on the opposite where Yoongi was supposed to sit. Another stranger.

The stranger and I be sitting here and having an unofficial staring contest. And I give up because I can feel my eyes starting to dry.

"I'm sorry, but... do I know you?" I ask with my eyes squinted. 

"No, but you will soon." He takes a closer look at my face, like he's scrutinizing every part of my head. Then he scans the rest part of my body, and I'm panicking a little.

"Hm... interesting..." He says, and it infuriates me by the way he's examining my figure like a creep. 

"Woop- hold it right there. What are you think you're doing?" I hug myself before his eyes fall on my chest. "You better leave or else I will scream."

I shut my mouth when he raises his slender finger at me, as if he was hushing me. "There's no need for that sweetie. I may be a bitch but still I'm a very good person at heart." He flips his nonexistent bangs and pouting his lips a little as he crosses his legs. Oof- the amount of sass this guy has... it's triggering.

"Ma'am, I gotta say, the moment I stepped into this place, you had caught my attention with your unique appearance." 

I frown so hard that people might mistaken me as a someone's grandma. "Uh-huh...?"

He clasps his hands, squealing like a fangirl way harder than an actual hardcore fangirl. What even-

"Although you're not quite how I imagine but that's not important because I finally meet you today ah!"

I swear my to god my eardrums are probably damaged by now. He's freaking loud! And of course all eyes on us thanks to him.

"Don't worry. You're lucky that I can see the potential in you, so we can totally work on it." He winks and I just sit here in utter speechless as I witness him rummaging through his expensive Chanel bag. He takes out his phone and enthusiastically swiping up the screen.

"Alright, so... Claudia Kim, right?"

I blink several times. "I'm sorry?"

"Claudia Kim. I read the email you sent me two days ago and I looked through your application form plus a low quality picture of your modelling posture."

Wait, since when did I...?

"Wait a damn minute... I never sent whatever email to anyone the whole week! Plus I still don't know you and what do you do for a living." 

This sassy guy be giving me that kind of look as if I was lying. I AM NOT! Who the heck even is Claudia Kim?

"I'm James Park. I work in ShaSha Model Management." 

The what now? And a modelling agency??

"Mr Park?" 

I'm still not clear with this whole situation yet another person coming to my table and butt in. Great. 

Both me and James look up to see the face of the another stranger. A pretty and tall with lean body of a female.

"Who are you?" Sassy James asking her before I could ask the exact same thing.

"I'm Claudia Kim, the one who sent you the email couple days ago." The young woman politely introducing herself despite being sassed by sassy James. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I heard you mentioned my name about two tables away from here,  so I did the right guess that you're the one whom I supposed to meet with."

I avert my eyes from this fine ass lady to James. He gives me that judging look before he stands up and shamelessly walking away with his right person. Or should I say, his newly hired model.

"Claudia oh my god... look at you. Don't worry because I will make sure you will be one of the highest paid models of the century. I know because I can see the potential in you girl!"

I can still hear him loud and clear regardless how far he and that Claudia girl were at because his voice is so loud even construction site could never. I knew something felt off when he gave me the same compliments minutes ago. Hmph... potential my ass.

For real what just happened? And why does it occurs only to me? Oh universe are you trying to make this day today my unofficial bad day??

"Hey there beautiful-"

Not again.

"Oh my god- seriously what now?!" I lash out blindly at another stranger and I don't really care who is it this time. When I said 'blindly', I actually closing my eyes.

"Uh... babe you okay?" 

Wait... that's not stranger. I open my eyes, and thank god it's my boyfriend. 

"Finally! You're here!" I grab his arm and hug it as tight as I can. I'm mentally tired dealing with people I wanna go home. I can't even finish my food ugh so sad.

"What took you so long?? You have no idea how I am on the verge of losing my sanity here." I know I'm being dramatic or you can say it over-dramatic, but seriously I almost tearing up. 

"Really? What did I missed?"

Suddenly I don't remember how and why he is even my boyfriend. Thank goodness that the extra iced chocolate I ordered earlier saved the day.

~

After a long day going out with Yoongi, now we're heading home. Well, my home actually. Oh! Remember the surprise that Yoongi promised me about? Turns out, it was actually a bouquet of flowers. I do appreciate his effort and how thoughtful he is. 

But still... 

Anyway, so we're heading home, and... um what?

I look over my shoulder, feeling uncertain about the sudden changing path. I look at him weirdly at his side profile. "Yoongi, you had just missed the turn to my house."

He smiles, but that smile surely not the kind of smile that makes me feeling bubbly on the inside. "I know."

As I try to figure out where we are heading to, now it clicks me. He's driving me back to his house. 

"So we're going back to your place, huh?" I raise an eyebrow. Still with that dangerous smirk on his face, he nods. "Yes."

Few more turns and we're finally here. I gotta say, his house looks better than mine. The best way to describe the compound is that his house seems like a house, meanwhile my house looks like it was ready to be demolished at any time.

He opens the door and gestures me to lead the way. "Ladies first."

"Awhh thank you, kind sir." I swear to sunshine for this heck of a guy... when will he ever stop making my heart melt ah~

He closes the door behind as I walk further to the living room. Before I can plop my backside on the cozy couch, a pair of lean arms wrapping my upper body, along with a kiss on my right cheek. 

"Babe..."

Whenever he says something next to my ear, that deep voice of his never fail to send such chills down to my spine. 

"Y-Yeah?" 

One word, yet I'm unable to say it in a stable voice. Yoongi effect.

"Move in with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
95K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
205K 8.8K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
623K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...