chubby → taehyung

By -kaizar

how does it feel to weigh more than your boyfriend? © ZAREEN H. KIM TAEHYUNG ... More

ー chubby
Trigger Warning
〈 playlist
[i feel] shy
[i feel] stunned
[i feel] needed
[i feel] uncertain
[i remember] that one day
[you feel] happy
[i remember] the first day
you and i
us, together
[i feel] free
one of a thousand [first] dates
[i remember] your face
[i feel] unhappy
and you [try to] fix me
the [first] time you see my scars
the time we [made] love
[i feel] like crying
[i remember] the day we fight
i die [a little] inside
[i start to] realise
[you] find me
[you] don't [see me]
[my] inner demons
you kill me [but make me feel alive]
dear taehyung
secretly
WHY DO THEY [NOT] LIKE ME?
i want to die
[do you remember] the cliff
its funny
i want to believe
someone [don't] save me
find me [haha]
[maybe] i am fake because [i cut]
[don't] lock me up
i feel [dead]
[i might've] taken [intiative]
to shut up [forever]
and [i choose to] let go
j bn hpjoh up ljmm nztfmg
why do you only call me when you're high?
where [are you] is [solitude]
they found you
breaking news
run [back] to me
your eyes, nose, lips
tell me [why you do this to me]
fin
ending note

Note: 4 Years Later.

10.7K 401 55
By -kaizar

Hey, guys. This is a small note addressing a lot of stuff you guys comment in the chapters I can't help but noticing. So I'm going to try to answer and give you my perspective (?), I guess.

First of all, it is crazy this book has more than 3 MILLION reads like whaaat? I am so so so thankful, really. Maybe I do not show it enough but damn, I love you guys. Thank you for supporting this book.

I wrote this book when I was just 14! I'm 19 now and it's so weird for me to read it. Okay, so hear me out: when I was 14, my life wasn't so good, I was living away from my parents and stuff, and I was having some major depressive episodes and this just popped out of nowhere in my brain because I have always struggled with weight and I once felt like my weight will be my failure. Five years later, I can also say that it is false. You and I, we are both beautiful and amazing just the way we are. You don't need a boys validation to be pretty, you are pretty and smart and all good things ever in your own right. I sometimes feel bad reading the comments and I just want to tell you, this shall pass and you will feel better. I'm still here today, and I am so glad I stuck around for this long, even though the world's not going through a good time right now. But now I know I am worthy of living and maybe if I believed that back five years ago, this story would've ended differently. But it is what it is.

Although I am proud of how much this story has achieved, I really do wish I didn't write some parts of it. I do not want to ever romanticise or agree to self harm or suicide. Please talk to someone, anyone, and give yourself a second chance. You have me, at least. I'm rooting for you.

Maybe I will edit and change a few parts but I'm not honestly sure. My writing has drastically changed in over 7 years that I have been on Wattpad. It's crazy! I want to keep this to keep a memory but I feel like you guys deserve better characters. But as long as you know that I am here for you, I hope you just enjoy this story. I hope one day we find someone who loves us the way we are. And don't worry, it doesn't have to be a human, even pets can give you so much love. There are a lot of things to live for, okay?

Also! The cover is not a BTS member because I follow a cover theme which you can understand by checking out my Profile, haha. So don't get too mad at me :p

Much love, Zareen x

My instagram handle is @antizarr if you want to reach out to talk to me! Send me a message or I won't probably understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 4.9K 12
(complete.) something changed the day we went to the lighthouse. did you forget? || inspired by. 絶叫学級 || rated. pg-13 || feat. kim taehy...
72.1K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...
3.8M 166K 36
You are texting a fuck boy who you have no idea of his true identity. will contain adult language © chimchimicorn
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC