Dear Comrade~~ drikshit journ...

priyankashaurya द्वारा

A cute girl in school dress looks at a boy who is giving speech on stage!! She smiles seeing him. ******** ... अधिक

shot 1
shot 2
shot 3
shot 4
shot 5
shot 7
shot 8
shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Guess guess!!
Shot 13
Guess guess 2!!
Shot 14
Guess guess 2 answer
Last shot!! -forever together!!

shot 6

787 86 16
priyankashaurya द्वारा

The day came ..

Drishti with her father went for admission to college...

Rakshit was eagerly waiting for her to come...his friends teases him....he was in admission hall..he was looking at entrance....and waiting for her to come...

Soon she enters..with her father...rakshit was seeing him after 15 days due to exams he couldn't meet her...as final exams were going on...

He was memerized in her....and doesn't realizes when her father comes near her..and was calling him...

Drishti understood and blushes..now her father shakes him..and he comes back to reality...

Rakshit- sorry uncle...

Drihsti f- its okey beta....please helpher..you are student here you must be knowing all procedure..

Rakshit –sure sir...uncle you sit here...drishti you come with me...

Drishti smiles...and follws him..

Drishti- so mr rakshit was lost somewhere..

Rakshit- yes so many beautiful girls were coming...so looking at them..

Drihsti punches him...rakshit laughs..

Drihsti- I will kill you if you look at someone else..

Rakshit pulls drishti cheeks..

Rakshit- ale my sweet jaan....dont get angry...rakshit's heart will always beat for drihsti only...drikshit forever,,,

She smiles..

Rakshit- okey comes lets complete the procedure...

Rakshit helps her...and soon they complete it...

Drishti father thanks him..

Rakhsit- no sir..its my responsibility..

Drishti f- yes I will be tension free for her..as you are here...do always be with here.

Rakshit smiles...

Soon drihsti leaves with her father..at gate..

Rakshit- sir..see there its girls hostel..for first year..

Drishti father looks at hostel side..and that time rakshit immediately kisses drishti on her cheeks..she was shocked and blushes hard..

Drihsti father turns...

Drishti f- thanks rakshit..take care of her..in few days she will join the college...take care of her...

Rakshit- sure sir..

They bid bye to rakshit..

Rakshit smiles....

Rakshit- u don't know drishti how much I love you.....

Drihsti in car thinks of rakhshit and smiles..

Drihsti(mind)- I love you a lot....rakshit...

Days passes by and it was day of joining...

As drishti father was busy due to work..rakshit was called to take drishti with him...

Drishti got ready..rakshit was already waiting...

Drihsti mother gets teary eyes...

Rakshit- autny don't worry..i am there na.and I got a golden chance to come to your house and taste your tasty foods...

Her mother smiles..

Mother- you are always welcome beta..

Drishti with rakshit leaves in car...

They reaches college..and drishti car leaves...

Rakshit drops her to her hostel..

Drishti puts her hands around rakshit' neck..

Rakshit- madam is getting romantic...

She smiles..

Drihsti- from tomorrow...we will live a new life..we will be 24 hours together...

Rakshit smiles..

They hug each other.

Rakshit- but promise me...you will focus on your studies also..okey..no compromise to studies..okey..you have to make your parents and me proud..

She smiles and hugs him tightefully

Drishti- I love you..

Rakshit breaks the hug..and cups her face..he kisses on her forehead..she smiles..

Rakshit- I also love you a lot...

Drihsti leaves....rakshit also leaves to his hostel...

Next day...rakshit takes drishti in tour of college..they spend time togtehr...he introduce drihsti to his friends...

Days passes.by there love bloosoms fully..

eveyrone in college knew about there relationship...some were very happy for them...and blesses them to be forever together...

Some were jealous of drihsti as she got rakshit..and few were jealous of rakshit too...

But for them they both were enough for each other...

Rakshit used to teach drihsti...she also got very good marks...

During vactions...sometime rakshit wents to her house.and her mother use to pamper him..and sometime to rakshit's house..mahima to love drishti like her daughter...

Days passes finally a year passes...and rakshit;s college days comes to end...drihsti was in second year..and rakshit got a good placement in Microsoft company..in Mumbai..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

27.3K 2.3K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
52.4K 5K 41
" Drishti drishti stop .. stop running you will hurt yourself .. " " nahi rakshit dum hai toh mujhe pakad ke dikhao aao aao " (No rakshit if you have...
25.5K 6.1K 77
◇ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first ◇ ◇ He is mature, I'm childish He...
2.7K 577 9
....................."There's something about your eyes that tells me there's much more to you that meets the eye". ............."I've witnessed her...