I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

By LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... More

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawll
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Hide and Be Sneaky
That's Off The Chain!
Hook, Line, and Screamer
Some Alone Time (+18)
Trial By Tri-Armed Triathalon
Haute Camp-Ture
She's Back
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

Wawanakwa Gone Wild!

5.7K 82 1
By LRDiazz

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."

"An escaped psycho killer terrorized our campers with his meat mangling hook and mega murderous chainsaw!"

"There was a large amount of screaming"

"Especially considering the whole thing was really just an elaborate punk! Ooh ooh ooh! I love this part!"

"Duncan was the only one to psych out the psycho"

"but ultimate victory went to Gwen who somehow ended up in the kitchen with an actual psycho!"

"Whuch left DJ, the chicken heart, to float the Loser Boat home."

"Only seven campers remain."

"Who will win?"

"Who will lose?"

"Oooww!!"

"Who will need a rabies shot thanks to this ungrateful little--?"

"..........."

"Find out on this episode of..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

You're all heading to the Main Lodge for breakfast. "Wildflowers? For a wild and crazy gal?" Izzy, irritated, turns around to see Owen with a pair of orange and yellow flowers. "Oh, yeah? As in the kind you abandon and leave for dead in the hands of a chainsaw wielding psycho killer with a hook?!" You hear this and assume in the last challenge Owen and Izzy got caught by Chef, but Owen was too scared and made Izzy bait for him like a classic Scooby Doo episode. "Me?! Abandon you?! Never! Never ever!" You soon hear a large snap and a whoosh. You turn around and see Owen is nowhere to be seen. "Wasn't there just a 300 sack of joy talking to you?" Gwen asks Izzy. "I'm only 296!"

You look up to see Owen hanging upside down on a rope tied to his ankle. "Someone set a trap" he says shortly before a giant wooden cage falls down on the rest of you out of nowhere. "Or two" he corrects himself. Chris, holing a beaver, walks out towards you. "Goooood morning, campers! Or should I say trappers? Ready for today's challenge? Excellent!" Chris takes out a knife while still holding the beaver, which worries some of you. "I'm not eating beaver for breakfast" Heather says, disgusted. "Then chat about it over chow, shall we?" Chris heads back to the lodge. "He's coming back to untrap us, right?" Owen asks. Suddenly, the knife Chris had earlier flies through the air, cutting straight through the rope that held Owen, freeing him. He lands on the cage that keeps you prisoners, when the door of it opens on it's own. It must've not been locked. "Good aim" Owen wheezes out.

Later...

You're all inside eating breakfast as Chris talks to you. "Campers, there are only seven of you left on Total Drama Island. After tonight's dramatic Bonfire Ceremony, only six of you will remain. We're nearing the end, people, so look alive!"

"What are my chances of winning? I'd say they're pretty damn great, because anyone who doesn't vote for me is a dead man!"

"Are you listening to this out there, all of you who've been kicked off? If you don't vote for me, I'll find you."

"Today's challenge involves making like our province's great rangers and game wardens. You'll each have eight hours to trap your animal." Duncan grabs Owen's wrist and raises it in the air. "Got one!" he says with a smile. "A wild animal" Chris corrects him. "Which you must bring to the campfire... unharmed. Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good. And the good of campers." Gwen looks back at her full bowl of gruel and paste. "For my good? I might have to barbecue my animal, because I am starving!" She takes a jab at her paste and it makes a sound that sounds like it came from a rock. "Funny you should mention that, Gwen" Chris replies. "Reward for winning today's challenge is a meal of all of your favorite foods!" Heather holds your hand under the table. "I am so winning this." Owen leans over to her bowl. "So are you not gonna eat that?"

Later...

You're all at the Boat House picking out a card from a hat held by Chris. "Everyone pick an animal assignment!" Owen gets a chipmunk, Leshawna gets a frog, Duncan gets a raccoon, Gwen gets a duck, you get a beaver, Izzy gets a deer, and Heather gets a...."BEAR?!? Ugh, are you kidding me?!" Chris shrugs and motions his head to the empty hat in his hands. "It's the only animal left!" he protests. "These degenerates get cute little froggy and wee baby ducky and I'm supposed to trap a bear with my bare hands?!?" Chris does tell her that you all get 60 seconds in the Boat House to get any supplies you'll need, but that doesn't calm down Heather. "Unless there's an animal trainer and a zebra carcass in there, I don't think it'll be adequate. This is ridiculous!" Heather walks off, quitting the whole challenge. "I don't think I've mentioned the penalty yet" Chris says. "I don't care! I'll take it!" Heather continues to walk, but soon stops as Chris reveals the penalty to her and the rest of you.

"Loser cleans the communal washrooms." You all look in terror at the washrooms, knowing that it gets really stinky and gross in there often. Especially today. "Sorry!" Owen says. "I think I ate too much of that delicious paste!" Chris gives you on minute to get whatever you need to trap your animal. While everyone seems to get what they want, Gwen and Heather fight over a net. Gwen soon finds a bucket full of duck bait, leaving the net with Heather, who is still pulling the net from Gwen. She falls over after Gwen let's go, landing her ass in a nearby bucket. "Ugh, I think there's still fish in here!" Heather says. "The net's all yours! And P.S, it'll never hold a bear" Gwen says as she struts away, taunting Heather. "Y/N!! Some help from my boyfriend would be nice!" You put your stuff to where no one can really see and run over to help Heather out of the bucket. You're soon able to get her out of it, finally. "Wait lemme make sure your butts" good!" You get on Heather's other side and start inspecting her tight, round cheeks, including, squeezing, rubbing, and even spanking them. "Ah! You perv!" Heather playfully elbows you in the stomach. "Okay, we can pick this up when we're alone after the challenge, but we gotta focus!" You nod in agreement and it's soon time to leave the Boat House. The 60 seconds are up.

"I assume I'm the favored to win. That or possibly Y/N. I mean, look who's left! Weird goth girl, a criminal, a fart machine, a psycho host beast, and Leshawna! And the only thing she hs got going for her is that she hasn't made any enemies. Whoop-dee-do!! We are not here to make friends. We're here to win. And that's exactly on what we both plan on doing."

Everyone seems to have what they have. Izzy looks through some crates she took from the Boat House and soon finds a tranquilizer dart. "Can you aim that the other way?!" you ask her. "Everybody ready?" Chris asks. Everyone, but Heather, says yes. "GAME ON!" Mostly, everyone leaves, except for you and Heather. "Babe, do you want me to help you on this? You know I can handle bears." Heather gathers her things. "No no, it's okay. I want you to handle your animal too. Maybe if you get done before I do, but focus on you first."

You nod and head out into the woods. There's a path that leads to a river stream. That stream leads to a rather large beaver dam. Luckily for you, you remember where it is. You run down the stream and soon find a huge assortment of wooden sticks and branches. You dive in the water and swim under the dam, looking for an opening. You soon find one and poke your head into it to find three beavers staring back at you. You just realized you have no idea how to bait a beaver. So, you try to reach out and grab one, but it tries to bite your hand. Luckily, you have fast reflexes and pull your hand away. The beavers then turn around and start smacking you in the face with their tails. You try to get then to stop, but they just won't quit. "Alright, I've had enough of you!!" You grab a beaver tail and drag it back down with you into the water. It immediately starts biting you, which hurts, but you pull through and get both of you out of the water and back into the woods, where you're able to find some loose vines and old roots and tie up the beaver's mouth, allowing you to carry it easily by it's four limbs.

You rush back to the campfire pit only to see that Gwen has already won the challenge. You frown and nonchalantly throw the beaver in the cage nearby, along with Gwen's captured duck and Duncan's captured raccoon, and go off to find Heather.

Later...

You soon find her, wandering aimlessly. "A bear?!? How the hell am I supposed to catch a bear?!" She turns around and sees you, making her feel a little bit better. "Yes! It's good to see you! What do you have planned to help me?"

Later...

You soon arrive at the cave where there are at least three bears in. You wait for one of them to come out so you can set your plan in motion. One soon comes out, yawning. You take a deep breath, run up to it, and sock it straight across the jaw. You then run as fast as you can, hoping the bear will follow. Sure enough, it does. You run through woods, dodging low hanging branches, arching trees and roots in the ground, and other hazards that could slow you down. You soon make it out of the woods where Heather is waiting. She soon sees the bear running straight towards her, so she makes as much noise as possible. Then, she makes a run for it. "OPEN THE CAGE!! OPEN THE CAGE!!!" Chris opens the cage as Heather is about to get slashed by the bear. She jumps out of the way at the last minute, causing the bear to go in. Chris slams the cage shut, relieving Heather. "YES!!" You run up to see a caged bear and a very happy Heather. "WE--I DID IT!!" Heather jumps into your arms, hugging you tightly, which you immediately return. "Looks like we have a loser!" Chris announces. "Izzy!"

Night Time...

It's soon time for the Campfire Ceremony. Chris once again explains how the elimination process works and starts handing out marshmallows. "Duncan, Owen, Leshawna, Y/N, Heather! One marshmallow, two players. Izzy, Gwen, one of you has spent your last night on Total Drama Island." In the end, Gwen ends up getting the last marshmallow. "Eh, we all gotta go sometime, right?" Izzy says with a smile. "You can make out with me first, if that would cushion the blow" Owen suggests. "At least I don't have to clean the washrooms now!" Chris tries to tell her that she can still do that, but Izzy doesn't listen. "Good night, everybody! Thanks for comin' out!!" She throws a smoke bomb down on the ground, causing an explosion of thick smoke, it quickly clears, showing that Izzy is gone. "Well, I guess you'll have to take Izzy's punishment, then, Heather!" Chris claims. "But I caught my animal!" she argues. "But since Izzy is out and you were the last one to bag your critter, you're the runner up for cleaner of the washrooms! And you can't have any help! At all!" Heather looks down at the ground, gloomily. Chris hands her a mop and bucket, making her sigh with fear and shame. As the rest of you head off to your cabins, Heather heads off to the washrooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 124 13
this season all the best contestants from the previous four seasons will compete for one million dollars! who will win? find out on total drama all s...
95.1K 1.6K 28
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
12.5K 136 12
You know Total Drama Island as 22 campers, two teams, a crazy host, and $100,000 grand prize. Well what if another guy, by the name of Skylar joins t...
6.9K 139 28
♡☆♡Join the total drama island cast as they compete to own the big money but with one interesting new member of their cast☆♡☆ ( Total drama owned by...