๐š„๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’๐šŠ โ€ข ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’...

By Sixteen_OS

"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขUtopiaโ€ข
โ€ขumbraโ€ข
โ€ขdeceitโ€ข
โ€ขbeholdenโ€ข
โ€ขstar-crossedโ€ข
โ€ขindeterminateโ€ข
โ€ขvexatiousโ€ข
โ€ขreciprocalโ€ข
โ€ขincertitudeโ€ข
โ€ข sanctimonious โ€ข
โ€ขserendipitousโ€ข
โ€ขbenignityโ€ข
โ€ขauthenticateโ€ข
โ€ขimpetuousโ€ข
โ€ขlucidityโ€ข
โ€ขpiqueโ€ข
โ€ขintegrityโ€ข
โ€ขpluviophileโ€ข
โ€ขintrepidโ€ข
โ€ขobstinacyโ€ข
โ€ขsobrietyโ€ข
โ€ขpredilectionโ€ข
โ€ขobdurateโ€ข
โ€ขrendezvousโ€ข
โ€ขfatuityโ€ข
โ€ขacrimoniousโ€ข
โ€ขrogueryโ€ข
โ€ขclandestineโ€ข
โ€ขmaudlinโ€ข
โ€ขanamnesisโ€ข
โ€ขigonomyโ€ข
โ€ขemboldenโ€ข
โ€ขcherophobiaโ€ข
โ€ขscintillatingโ€ข
โ€ขdelineateโ€ข
โ€ขcacophonyโ€ข
โ€ขimpunityโ€ข
โ€ขtruantโ€ข
โ€ขflummoxโ€ข
โ€ขdystopiaโ€ข
โ€ขharkenโ€ข
โ€ขweltschmerzโ€ข
โ€ขfantasmโ€ข
โ€ขMetanoiaโ€ข
ยฐใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ยฐ
ยฐ lagniappe ยฐ
โ—Ž new story? โ—Ž
โ—Ž quick message โ—Ž
โ—Ž utopiaโ€ขdystopia webtoon โ—Ž
โ—Ž character desigs are here! โ—Ž
โ—Ž open for art comms (also webtoon sneak peak) โ—Ž

โ€ข #!!@โ–ก( โ€ข

3.8K 259 396
By Sixteen_OS

In this modern era, I couldn't help but wonder how many still puts an effort into writing the events in their mundane lives -- keeping a diary per se. Your author here can confirm that she knows of one who does -- coming across a certain black leather notebook and laughing at the sappy scribbles my friend would uncharacteristically write like some teenaged girl.

As depressing it was that a boy has a much more maidenly heart than I do, I still got to poke fun out of it. But, ended up confessing my crimes upon being swallowed by guilt. Damn you, conscience.

Well, I may be a hypocrite since I do recall writing at least five full notebooks of my daily adventures as an elementary pupil. Upon finding it after a couple of years however, let us just say that I initiated a bon fire that day as I got myself questioning who that brat was. Burn your shame -- that was the start of one of my mottos.

I finally got the guts to confess to #&!!∑(□@.

Soles meeting the paved ground, Kusuo takes slow steps on his solo journey back home. Finding the one-liner, the pink-haired boy cannot help but scrunch up his eyebrows from puzzlement, skimming over the words over and over with his magenta hues.

Was I in a relationship? The boy questions himself for the umpteenth time of day. No matter how much he dives in the archives of his memories, the young psychic still surfaces up without a catch.

Breathing out a sigh, Kusuo halts his steps, leaning his back on the plastered surface of the wall to stretch his arms upwards with the notebook still in his grip. Eyes still lingering at that one sentence, the strawberry haired boy tilts his chin up to gaze nully at the page. As he bore his bland stare at the item, stupidly hoping that the action would give him benefit, a note fell out from between the pages of the picture diary.

Cocking an eyebrow, the strawberry haired male catches the fluttering note before it reaches the ground. Upon flipping the article of paper, he finds one simple word scribbled messily on the sheet, a thousand yen bill stapled with it.

Thanks

Just who does something so cliche? He questioned mentally before shoving the newly found paper inside the pocket of his pants. Before removing his hands from the confines of his pocket, Kusuo allows himself to graze on the paper with an uncovered finger, using his psychometry on the object.

As blurred and muddled images entered his mind, the young psychic was once again met with dissapointment. Heaving out a sharp exhale, the strawberry haired boy moves on to continue his stroll home, flipping the notebook open once more to proceed on the next pages.

Kaa-san and Tou-san finally knows about my relationship with #&!!∑(□@. I would have honestly preferred to announce so over a formal dinner.

~~~~~

Multiple pairs of eyes watched the (h/c) haired girl chasing around a toddler around the front yard of the (L/N) household, observing her laughing features as she tackled the two-year-old boy into a tight hug -- the child, giggling in response.

"You know, I met a five-year-old boy during my stay in PK." (Y/N) spoke, lifting the child into her arms. "You two could have been great friends, Kazuki! Oh, and I have pet chicken too!"

"Chicken!" The young boy with similar locks of (h/c) exclaimed, lifting up both his arms as his aunt spun the both of them around like a jubilant child, the sound of merry laughter filling the ears of the residents.

"I should really let Kusuo meet you. Let's annoy the shit out of him together." (Y/N) grinned, plopping down on one of the seats in the well-tended lawn of the (L/N) household. "There's also Aren, and Nendou and Kaidou as well. And, my feathered bundle of joy, Fredric!"

"Akamura-sensei," Rubbing her arms with a forlorn smile ghosting her lips, the eldest daughter watches her younger sister with hues brimming with unshed tears. "Do you think... (Y/N) is..."

If one were to listen closely to her tone, the quivering in her vocals were easily deciphered, reflecting the fear of her assumption being correct.

"It is highly likely, Shina-san." Answering in behalf of his father, Rei breathes out a heavy sigh, bringing a hand to ruffle his short tresses of chocolate as frustration brewed up from inside him; along it was regret. "I know I should have told Dad when I saw the mild symptoms... I thought I was digging into it too much." He hissed through gritted teeth.

A mix of frustration and concern brews up from both, mentally stimulating how they could have helped with the situation. Cutting off the chain of thoughts binding up their person in asphyxiating manner was a low mumble.

"Then, is it possible that she'll end up like Grandma?" Slowly tilting their head to glance down at the twelve-year-old watching the scene with folded knees, the adults spared the boy an empathizing glance -- Shina, crouching down to rub the seventh grader's back. Beads of tears rolling down his cheeks, the young male mumbled out. "Do you think it's my fault? I... I should have appreciated her as a sister."

Remorse consumes the young boy as he focused his eyes on the second child of the family with his vision blurred by tears, the memories of their banter flashing quickly through his mind -- finding a mix of various bitter and sweet memories. Despite of the constant bickering and name-calling, witnessing his sister being scolded so harshly to the extent of a mental break down  going mentally unresponsive for days had gotten him drowning with worry and stressful fear -- one a boy his age shouldn't be harbouring.

"It's no one's fault." A firm declaration escaped the family head's lips, one which pushes the ideals almost to the borderline of facts. "It's no one's fault because (Y/N) is not like your grandmother."

Trudging his way towards his daughter giving off an always carefree ambiance, Mr. (L/N) grabs the young lady by the shoulders, asserting an unwavering glare. "Listen to me, (Y/N).

"There is no PK. There is no Kusuo. There is no Aren. Whatever nonsense you are spouting, stop it."

"What do you think I am then? Some crazed, delusional kid?" Staring in disbelief, a scoff escapes her thin lips. Clenching her teeth, she shrugged the calloused hands gripping her in place, mouthing. "You must think I'm actually schizophrenic like grandma, don't you?" She scoffs. "Well, I'm not.

"That's because Kusuo is real. I know he is! He cared for me much better than you did." Like a child throwing tantrums, her voice turned to hysteric shrieks -- stomping her feet on the ground. "First, Haru... Leaving me for a stupid disease. I bet you'll toss me out of this house like you did with grandma for some dumb schizophrenia!

"Well, do as you please! I'm going back to Aren's anyways!" The (h/c) head exclaimed, (e/c) eyes dilated in a frenzied manner, locking gazes with the grown man who found himself pursing his lips firmly as she added. "What are you waiting for then? Kick me out, now! I'm just some defected kid after all! You hate failures, don't you?"

Disrespected by the tone, the male parent clenches his jaw along with his digits -- balling it into a fist. Before he could let his irrational emotions take over in the worst way possible, the eldest child steps in, getting in between.

"We won't, (Y/N). We won't." Engulfing the (h/c) head into a tight embrace, Shina pulls the younger female's head closer to her shoulder, fighting back tears as she caressed her head like a mother would her child -- a parental figure they had been missing for a year now. Turning to the middle-aged man who held an unfathomable ambiance in his always strict posture, the eldest child pleaded. "Please, Dad. That's enough.

"She's had enough."

Feeling the younger daughter limping back to her unresponsive self -- once again mentally drifting away from the real world, escaping back to where Kusuo was, after yet again another mental breakdown --, she could only let the beads of salty liquid drip to the ground. Torn by how the fact her sister had once again sweeped away from their hold.

"See, she will stop coming back to us at this rate."

~~~~~

It seems #&!!∑(□@ is slowly slipping away from the memories of others. Will I end up the same?

The final entry. Upon reaching the final page of the picture journal, Kusuo found it difficult to close the notebook -- eyes lingering at the words written neatly on the paper. A mix of remorse, anxiety and frustration brews up a storm of emotions within him -- throwing him off into confusion as he clenched his digits whilst desprately digging his mind.

Just what am I forgetting?

Groaning, the young psychic unconsciously reaches both his slender fingers to brush through his soft strawberry tresses, tugging on them lightly as the surge of despondency forces him to recall -- urging him that he has to.

"Kusuo." Pulling him away from the riptide of his thoughts was a knock from his door, along with the famliar tone of a certain flaxen-haired Saiki. Begrudgingly rising from his seat, the pink-haired teen sauntered his way towards the bedroom door. Swinging it open, the younger Saiki cocks an eyebrow at the presence of hus brother. "I just remembered the thing I forgot earlier."

As Kusuke informs the younger male so, he flashes a folded piece of document between his fingers with an idle smile. "I believe this belongs to you." The blonde claimed, handing the article to his younger brother. "Oh, and I need you to come with me right now."

Lifting his gaze from the piece of paper he gentlt held in his pale hands, Kusuo rolls his eyes as he grabs the edge of the wooden door. "No."

Before he could harshly slam the door roght at his irritating elder sibling's face, Kusuke added quickly.

"I'm not giving you a choice, Kusuo." For a fleeting moment, the ash blonde's dull olive hues flashed a trill of humorless intent -- tone shifting to a lower octave. "We're both missing something important, my dear brother.

"And, we need to search for it."

~~~~~

"What are we even supposed to be looking for?" Kusuo states, staring at the taller Saiki blandly as he secured the notebook and folded piece of document in his grip.

Etching his usual smirk on his thin pale lips, Kusuke replies. "Oh, you'll know it when you see it."

The pink-haired male mentally grumbles a string of complaints in his mind, clicking his tounge as he strolled around the streets of the neighborhood aimlessly -- hoping to find whatever his always whimsical sibling was currently searching for.

A heavy sigh escaping his lips, Kusuo casts his eyes downwards at the paper that his always scheming brother had given him not too long ago. With his curiosity growing by each second, the young psychic traces his pale fingerd on the edge of the document before slowly unfolding it, letting his purple hues shielded by the green tint of his glasses feast on the contents.

Upon realizing what the item exactly was, the strawberry haired boy found his magenta pools dulling -- harbouring a face which just spells the words "what the fuck".

Just what on earth is with this marriage contract? He mentally questioned, knitting his thin eyebrows together upon seeing his signature on the paper -- and another which showed an unfamiliar name, yet hits him with a wave of longing and nostalgia. Maybe, I can...

Hoping to finally seek answers from the unanswered questions flooding his mind, Kusuo gently peels off a thin glove before hovering his dominant hand over the scribbled ink of a certain female's signature. Just one touch is all it takes. He hopes that he will not be let down with what he finds this time.

"Come back here, you cockle-doodle-doo!"

Jerking his head up at the voice, the second year PK student unfortunately finds himself interupted from using his psychometry on the signature. Upon lifting his gaze, an entity with soft feather's came crashing right at his pale face.

Irritated by the sudden attack, Kusuo grabs the rooster that had ungraciously came flying right at his face -- unintentionally using his psychometry on the chocolate feathered fowl.

I found an idiot chasing an equally stupid-looking rooster in the park. I can't believe #&!!∑(□@  named that... thing thinking of me.

"I'm calling him Fredric from now on." Flashing through the projector of his mind was an image of a carefree grin, and the quick view of tousled locks. "Just so you know, Fredric Roger III."

Gently taking the avian with russet coloured feathers in his arms, Kusuo purses his lips as he watched the dimwit-looking bird cluck. As the sound of rushed footsteps meeting the paved ground greets his ears, the teenaged boy slowly lifts his gaze -- his monotoned irises brightening up with a sheen of twinkle at the sight of a mop of (h/c) locks.

First entry: May 2nd

I met a wild idiot who ambushed me with a sudden confession and marriage proposal. Good grief.

"(Y/N)..." The name rolls off his tounge with great familiarity -- affection actually.

"Hey there, Fredric Roger III!" Grinning widely, the always carefree girl greets the owner of the said nickname before bouncing from her heels and diving in for a hug. Snaking her arms around the taller teen's lean form, (Y/N) squeezes the boy tight in her embrace -- her beloved pet rooster sandwiched in between.

"You are real, right?"

°Schizophrenia°

-a mental  disorder that is characterized by disturbances in thought (such as delusions), perception (such as hallucinations) and behavior (such as disorganized speech and catatonic behavior) by a loss of emotional responsiveness and extreme apathy, and by noticeable deterioration in the level of fuctioning in everyday life.

-often involves an inability to orient oneself with reality

A/N:
so was y/n from another world: yes, pretty much

was it because of a coma that she slipped into kusuo's world: no, it was due to y/n's schizophrenia. her hallucinations and delusions made a rupture on her mind to create an escape from reality thus making their separate worlds meet. kusuo lives in fantasy, fiction while y/n lives in reality.

the actual reason kusuo can't read y/n's thoughts: she was mentally unstable

there were also subtle clues and symptoms of her illness throughout the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] โ†ณ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ใƒผ ยฉ EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
13.8K 578 11
"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ" ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ โ™ก ยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅ ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™*ฬฉ...
1.1K 1 10
๐Ÿ“"๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™—๐™จ, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค"๐Ÿ“ ...
101K 2.2K 25
โฅ๏ธŽ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ช๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›...