Life's Full of Your Love

By Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... More

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Four - Milkshakes
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 12 - Is This Real?
Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 31 - One Year Later
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi

1.1K 42 9
By Jalebi88

Zara's P.O.V

I looked at the luggage compartment above me. Why did they have to make them so high? I looked around me. Waqas and Shehry were sitting next to each other and taking selfies. Atif was sleeping while Rizwan was on his phone, probably texting Sara. Where was Najma and Hussain? Nevertheless, I decided to try and put my bags in the compartment. If I couldn't do it, I'd call one of the plane assistants. I lifted my bag to see someone grab it away.

"Hey!" I turned around to hit the person just in time to see Hussain lift my bag over my head and put it into the compartment with his own bag.

"Hey." Hussain grinned at me. Idiot! How can I shout at him? I smiled weakly. Hussain motioned for me to sit down and so I went in and sat in the middle seat while Hussain sat on my right. Najma came and sat on my left.

"Where were you?" I whispered angrily to her.

"Oh, I was in the toilet, fixing my makeup. Why? Any problem?" Najma replied casually. I glared at her and turned away so I didn't have to look at her.

2 hours later

We all got our luggage from the airport and went outside.

"Who's picking us up?" Najma asked.

"Nosh is supposed to come with Khurram bhai." Waqas replied, looking left and right.

"Hey guys!" A voice came from our left. We all turned to see Nosh running towards us with Khurram bhai and another man following. Everyone greeted Nosh, Khurram bhai and the other man.

"Okay, so guys, this is Taimoor. He's my other sister's husband." Waqas introduced us to the other guy. Taimoor shook Najma, Rizwan and my hand.

"Taimoor bhai, this is Rizwan, Najma and Zara." Waqas introduced. Taimoor grinned at me.

"I've heard a lot about you from Nosh. You're going to do great." Taimoor complimented.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"Alright, let's get going. We've brought 3 cars so it should fit. Najma, Zara you girls come in my car. Boys, you go in Khurram's car. Waqas, you and Taimoor can take the luggage." Nosh explained. We all started to go to our designated cars. I sat in the passenger seat while Nosh drove and Najma sat at the back.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"My house. You all will be staying there." Nosh replied, eyes still on the road.

"Api! No! We can't do that! Hum pareshaan nahi karna chahi yeh. (We don't want to worry you.) We'll fix a hotel tomorrow." I said loudly. I can't let Nosh take us all.

"Just call me Nosh. And what are you talking about? My house is huge and everytime Hussain, Shehry, Waqas and Atif come to New York, they stay at my house and you three are like my brothers and sisters. You won't go to any hotel, samjhe?" Nosh lectured.

"Okay, but I still feel a bit guilty." I said.

"Forget that and start practising because tomorrow is your audition." Nosh laughed.

"Oooh! You'll do great, Zara!" Najma piped up from the back. 

"Yep. You know, Najma you should try as well. I haven't talked to you before but you look like you could do great at one of the supporting roles." Nosh advised.

"Yeah! I'd be glad to!" Najma said excitedly. "Okay, we're here." Nosh said, pulling into the driveway. I got out to see a huge house with a red door with a gravel path. There were 4 other cars in the driveway. How many cars did they have?

"Khurram and Taimoor are already here." Nosh said, mainly to herself. Nosh rang the doorbell. Khurram bhai opened the door.

"Hey! How come it took you guys so long?" Khurram bhai asked.

"Traffic." Nosh replied shortly and walked in. I smiled at him while walking in and followed Nosh to their living room. Sitting there was a whole heap of people. The only people I recognized were Shehry, Hussain, Waqas, Atif, Rizwan, Taimoor, Iman and Shayan. I sat down next to Shehry.

"Zara, let me introduce you. This is my sister, Ambreen, Taimoor's wife." Nosh introduced. A lady wearing a navy blue salwaar smiled at me.

"Call me Amber." She grinned. I smiled at her.

"This is my other sister, Rabia." Nosh continued pointing to a young woman wearing a hijab. She waved to me.

"That's Saqib, her husband and our little princess, Aaliyah." Nosh smiled at the man sitting next to Rabia and the little girl in his lap. She was so adorable!

"And Zara, this is Kamran, my brother from another mother and my bhabi Maria." Waqas introduced me. Wait, what?

"Oye salle! I'm your brother. Not from another mother." Kamran scowled. Waqas chuckled.

"And everyone this is Zara, and her cousins, Rizwan and Najma." Khurram bhai laughed.

"It's great to meet you all. You'll have a great time in New York." Maria smiled sweetly.

"Saqib bhai, can I play with Aaliyah?" Hussain asked from my right. How is it that I didn't notice him there? Saqib nodded and put Aaliyah in Hussain's lap. Hussain tickled her and Aaliyah started laughing. It was such an adorable moment.

Shayan ran up to me.

"Kesi ho, baji?" He said to me. Everyone chuckled.

"Baji nahi, Shayan, khala. Zara khala." Nosh laughed. I picked him up, letting him sit on my lap.

"Theek hoon. Tum kesi ho?" I replied, smiling.

"Theek hoon. Tum mere khala kese? Tum itni jawan hoon." Shayan said cutely. Everyone except Ambreen and Rabia started laughing.

"Haan, aur hum to jawan nahi!" Rabia pouted. I laughed. This family was so loving and caring. Just like my own. Suddenly I felt like I was being watched. I looked to my right to see Hussain looking right at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"They look like a young family." I heard Ambreen say.

"Hmm, they look so sweet." Nosh said. I couldn't look anywhere. I knew I was blushing so I just looked at the floor. It's true though. Hussain had Aaliyah in his lap while I had Shayan in my lap. Nosh got up.

"Okay, guys, I'll show you to your rooms. Hussain, you're shifting to Shehry's room. Atif, you can sleep where you usually sleep in Waqas's room. Khurram, can you show Rizwan to the guest room? I'll take Najma and Zara to Hussain's room." Nosh explained. Wait, what? Hussain's room?! So I'll be sleeping and living in his room! Wait, why am I excited about that? If only he was in the same room...wait what? Shut up Zara! I carefully put Shayan down and followed Nosh upstairs.

~

Najma closed the door. I sighed. Nosh had just finished explaining what to do and telling us to call her if we need anything at all.

"She's so nice." Najma grinned, falling onto the bed. I slowly sat on the bed. This was Hussain's bed. Stop Zara! Why do I keep thinking of Hussain?

"Oye Zara! Again in Hussain's thoughts?" She smirked. I turned around and glared at her.

"Chup kar! No I am not thinking of anyone. I was thinking of the audition tomorrow, okay?" I lied angrily, partly because she was right and partly because she was such a good cousin that she could read my mind. 

"Sure..I know why you were thinking of the audition.." Najma smirked again.

"Why?" I sighed. Seriously, I was too tired to deal with her now.

"Because if the audition is a success, then you have to act as Hussain's lover." Najma grinned. I smiled. That's true. How weird would it be? Loving each other on set but not in reality. Maybe that's why most Bollywood couples are linked together after a movie together.

"Oye hoye! Someone's blushing!" Najma squealed. I hit her on the arm. Najma grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed so that I was lying down. She sat up.

"Oye! Jhoot mat bol! Do you like Hussain?" Najma asked seriously. I rolled my eyes.

"Najma. It hasn't even been a month since I've known him. Yes the guy looks good but he's a friend. I'll see later. I'm too tired yaar." Saying that, I closed my eyes, drifting off to my own world.

The next morning, I woke up early. Mainly because I didn't get any sleep. Which was mainly because of Snoring Beauty next to me. I checked my phone. It was 6am?! I was hoping to sleep in a bit more but once I wake up, I can never go back to sleep. I decided to go downstairs and start making breakfast. Nosh had been so good to us, I figured I should help her out. I entered the kitchen and started to make aloo paratha. Everyone likes them, right? So I was like halfway done when Nosh walked in with Rabia.

"Zara! What are you doing?" Nosh asked me.

"Making aloo paratha." I replied casually.

"Arey Zara! You don't have to do that! I was going to make breakfast." Nosh smiled and started to help me.

"But it smells awesome!" Rabia commented, helping as well. Nosh chuckled.

"Looks like we have a new Shehry on our hands." She laughed. Rabia laughed as well. Huh? The confusion must have shown on my face as Rabia smiled at Nosh. "Nosh api, explain." She giggled.

"When Shehry and Hussain lived in New York, Shehry used to cook so much! Every week he was trying something new and whatever he cooked tasted just great. My favourite was the tacos." Nosh grinned. Rabia shook her head.

"No api! His chai is always MashAllah!" She smiled. Suddenly I heard someone shouting behind me.

"MASHALLAH MASHALLAH CHEHRA HAI MASHALLAH!" Waqas sang.

"Hello my wonderful ladies. What's this gorgeous smell?" Waqas grinned, putting an arm around my neck while I rolled out the dough and another arm around Rabia.

"Aloo ke paratha. And no Waqas, you can't bribe us into giving you some before everyone." Rabia giggled. Waqas's jaw dropped open dramatically.

"Api! Fine then. I'll ask my pyaari younger sister! Zara?" Waqas said, raising his perfect eyebrow at me. I shook my head.

"First get me a bhabi then I'll see." I smirked. Nosh and Rabia burst out laughing. Waqas ran out of the kitchen.

"Oh my god Zara! You are too funny!" Nosh laughed.

We finished making the parathas and set them onto the table. Everyone was there except Ambreen and Taimoor. They had to go to work.

"Mmm! That smells delicious!" Kamran commented.

"Kamran bhai, guess who made it?" Rabia winked. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Hussain come down the stairs.

"Who?" Kamran asked.

"Zara made everything here! Itni achi cook hai. Shehry, I think you have competition." Nosh laughed, setting the last dish onto the table.

"Wow! Zara? Really? It looks just awesome! Let's start." Shehry complimented, sitting down. The dining table was huge, seating 14 people. I sat opposite Hussain. Next to me sat Najma, Rizwan, Shehry, Khurram bhai and Kamran. Next to Hussain sat Atif, Saqib bhai, Waqas, Iman and Maria. Nosh and Rabia sat on either sides of the table. Everyone started with a hurry, passing dishes to each other. While eating, I looked up. Hussain pointed to his food and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and mouthed a 'Thank you'. We all finished eating.

"Thank you Zara, Rabia and Nosh for that wonderful breakfast and now we should get going. Yaari auditions." Khurram bhai reminded us. Nosh nodded. Me, Najma, Shehry, Hussain, Atif and Waqas went to our rooms to get ready.

"OMG I don't know what to wear! Zara help me yaar!" Najma started to complain. I rolled my eyes.

"You have 3 bags full of clothes. You can't pick anything from there?" I raised my eyebrows. Najma shook her head. I walked over to her bag and opened it up. There were more clothes in here than a shopping mall! But Najma could never find anything to wear. Ever. So I took out a floral top for her.

"Happy?" I held it out to Najma. She grinned.

"Haan baji!" Najma squealed, taking it from me. I wore a black shirt with a coral coloured coat and black pants, completing the look with my favourite black heels. Once I was done, I went downstairs to see Najma, wearing the floral top with a black blazer over it and jeans, sitting with the others. Hussain was wearing a black shirt with a black vest and a silver striped tie. Classy. Shehry and Waqas were wearing the same. Atif had the same thing except the tie. So we all went outside and climbed in Nosh's other car which seated 8 people. We arrived at the venue where there was a huge crowd. I was kind of scared as girls could hate on me. I mean, who doesn't get jealous of any girls that hang out with Dhoombros? But instead of going inside the venue, Nosh went to the back entrance and stopped.

"I'm sure these girls would rip you two apart if they see you entering with the Dhoombros so how about you girls get down here? Sign up and then wait. We'll call you in." Khurram bhai smiled. I nodded and me and Najma got out from the car. The guys waved to us and we waved back like they just left us.

"Ooohh! I'm nervous now!" Najma complained.

"Same here. Let's start walking." I said and slowly we advanced towards the venue.

Hey what's poppin? Sorry for the lateness and anybody seen Waqas's new vid with Shayan? Such cuties!! The way Waqas mimicks Shayan saying "Mama!" Hahah so the picture on this chapter is of Najma and Zara wearing what they wore to the audition and I decided to change the cast. So Zara is played by Yami Gautam, Najma is played by Shraddha Kapoor and Rizwan is played by Imran Abbas Naqvi. So whose picture would you guys like for next chapter?? Please do comment, vote! Thank you and enjoy the weekend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 3.9K 23
Shehryaar Asif, the player, and Haya Khan, a well known chic flick journalist, cross paths on their road to achieve their career goals. While Shehry...
177K 9.5K 53
4.2K 330 40
FANAA is a sweet story filled with immense Love :) Shehryaar Asif is a renowned Producer of Pakistan showbiz Industry. He is well off but very humbl...
12.3K 1K 17
____COMPLETED____ A story starts from a Birthday party.. A finest businessman of Houston Shehryaar asif's appearance was what destiny wrote.. He neve...