Through Nation's Eyes (Under...

By Indiscrowshed

Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with eve... More

Prologue
Pineapples
A Jerk Bastard.
Forest
Babies, Lots and Lots of Babies
Why Are You Here?
Yáadilá
An Old Enemy, And Lost Family Pt.2
Melting Pots
A Germanic Mess
Dine and Discuss
Deep Ties Pt-1
Deep Ties Pt-2
Deep Ties Pt-3
Italia?
Deep Ties Pt-4
Intermission
Vertical European Trial
Celtic Trial
Diagonal European Trial
Mediterranean Trial
East Asian Trial
Native American Trial
North American Trial
Back to the Program
Old Nightmare
Last Hours
Epilouge
Author's Note

An Old Enemy, And Lost Famliy Pt.1

2.3K 38 14
By Indiscrowshed

Hey, I never fully introduced all the Ancients, so here's that. Also, extra character, that will be mentioned later, is also with them.

Video is what I got some ideas from.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The Ancients were all looking down towards their grandchildren, children, and siblings.

Ancient Troy.
Father of Rome.

Roman Empire.
The son of Papa Troy and grandfather of the Italian siblings, adoptive grandfather of Spain, Portugal, and France, and father of Byzantium.

Germania.
Father of Prussia, Holy Roman Empire/Germany, France (for historical reasons), Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, England, and Kugelmugel. Scandinavia is his brother

Britannia.
Mother of Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, England, and Sealand. Gaul is her sister.

Gaul.
Mother of France, Holy Roman Empire, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Andorra.

Iberia.
Mother of Spain, Portugal, and Andorra.

Carthage.
Adoptive father of Spain, Portugal, and Andorra. Son of Phoenicia.

Scandinavia.
Father of Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Landonia, and Vinland. Adoptive father of Finland and Greenland.

Magyar.
Father of Finland, Estonia, and Hungary.

Aestii.
Mother of Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia.

Slavia.
Mother of Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Serbia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Northern Macedonia.

Balkan.
Father of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Bulgaria, and Romania.

Keivan Rus.
Father of Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus.

Ancient Greece.
Mother of Greece, Byzantium, and Sicily.

Byzantium/ Byzantine Empire.
Son of Rome and Ancient Greece. Older brother of Italy and Greece.

Kingdom of Pontus.

Ancient Egypt/ Mama Egypt.
Mother of Egypt.

Ghana Empire.

Mali Empire.

Songhai Empire.

Mesopotamia.
Common ancestor of a chunk of the Middle East.

Phoenicia.
Mother of Carthage.

Persian Empire.
Father of Turkey.

Sassanid Empire.

Indus River Valley. (Note-India is not related to him.)

Gupta Empire.

Siberia.
Brother of Ancient Mongolia. Cousin of Native Taiwan, Austronesia, Polynesia, Oceania, Native North America, Native South America, and Native Caribbean. Uncle of Mongolia. Father of the indigenous Siberian tribes. (No, Russia is not related to Siberia.)

Ancient Mongolia.
Brother of Siberia. Father of Mongolia.

Jōmon.
Brother of Indomalaya. Father of Japan, Ainu, Ryūkyū, and the Japanese prefectures.

Manchuria.
Father of Gojoseon.
Grandfather of North and South Korea.

Gojoseon
Daughter of Manchuria. Mother of North and South Korea.

Indomalaya.
Brother of Jōmon. Father of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Malaysia.

Native Taiwan.
Mother of the Aboriginal Taiwanese tribes and Taiwan. Sister of Austronesia, Polynesia, and Oceania.

Austronesia.
Mother of Philippines, Indonesia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Singapore, and any of their indigenous tribes.
The indigenous Micronesian tribes, The Marshall Islands, Palau, Nauru, Kiribati, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands. The Melanesian tribes, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Fiji, and Vanuatu.

Oceania.
Father of the Indigenous Australians and Australia

Polynesia.
Mother of Polynesian tribes, Hawaii, French Polynesia, Tonga, Tuvalu, the Cook Islands, American Samoa, Samoa, Tokelau, Easter Island, Pitcairn Islands, Wasllis and Futuna, New Zealand, and Niue.

Native North America or Turtle Island.
Mother of the North American Tribes, Canada, Vinland, Greenland, America, North and South Mexico, Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Aztec Empire, Mayan Empire, Olmec, and Toltec. The Nesias are her older siblings. Native Caribbean and Native South America are her younger siblings.

Native Caribbean.
Mother of Caribbean tribes, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Bahamas, Grenada, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominica, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Aruba, Cayman Islands, Anguilla, Martinique, Turks and Caicos Islands, British. Virgin Islands, Montserrat, Guadeloupe, and the United States Virgin Islands.

Native South America.
Father of Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Guyana, French Guiana, Suriname, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, the Falkland Islands, the Galapagos, the South American Tribes, Incan Empire, and Norte Chico.

Aztec Empire.
Son of NNA.

Mayan Empire.
Daughter of NNA.

Toltec.
Son of NNA.

Olmec.
Son of NNA

Incan Empire.
Daughter of NSA.

Norte Chico.
Son of NSA.

They all looked at their grandchildren, children, or siblings.
They all knew they had gone through so much pain. And it hurt them too.

Gojoseon was sad her two eldest children had been separated.

Jōmon was saddened by how shut in Kiku was.
Rome was sad at how Feliciano had suffered and Romano was forgotten.

Turtle Island was saddened as her first son and daughter were always forgotten, and how her second son seemed to be hated.

Brittania was saddened by her youngest being forced to feel inadequate due to not being considered a real nation.

Germania was hurt and saddened by how his children had handled him fading, and how Ludwig didn't even know he was Holy Rome.

Iberia was saddened that her youngest was always called a pedophile and other horrible names.

Gaul was saddened that her oldest was always called a pervert and a rapist. She would cringe in disgust whenever she heard it. Especially when such things were jokes about.

Keivan Rus was sad his son was always alone.

The list goes on. They just wanted to see their family be able to come out of the darkness so they can finally heal.

And there was one more. A nation that was still relatively new. But still deceased.

"Mom, will he be okay?" asked said nation.

"Yes he will be -"

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
I wanted to write and had no motivation and then finally got motivation when I should be working on school stuff :/

Don't do that, just don't.

Also, is this reasonable or stupid? If you live in the US and you speak English, don't you technically speak a foreign language? So if you take English, shouldn't that technically count as a foreign language? Since the only languages from the US are indigenous languages from tribes that lived in what is now the US?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
9.2K 204 34
Requests are open!! Some of the first few will be soulmate ones because I have good ideas for them. :) EDIT: I will be accepting ship requests, and a...
312K 6.2K 37
It was a normal nation meeting. They held one annually at least 3 times a year. However, this meeting ended up turning the world on their heads. Thei...
50.8K 1.7K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...