Best Decision Of My Life

Von EveMT05

The 3rd book of 'Fans To Lovers' ! If you have not read Book 1 and 2 yet, please kindly read them before read... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Book 4 Confirmed!

Chapter 2

436 22 0
Von EveMT05

Tzumi's POV

"Mummy, should i still go for JYPE or go for Dad's company? Because she told me she will be handing me the company." I started and she nodded her head, signalling me to continue.

"I'm not sure which one to go for, honestly." I ended and looked at her seriously. 

"If you don't know, then do you want to know what happens once you become a celebrity under JYPE? Do you want to experience it beforehand? This way, you might be able to think about it more easier and more careful." Mummy suggested with an explanation while i gave it a thought for awhile.

Maybe Mummy's right. I might be able to think things through more easier. 

"I will go for it. But does that mean i will experience what you are doing right now, Mummy?" I asked her and she nodded her head with a small smile.

"Yup. How about coming with me later for work? I'm sure you can gain some experience and courage since we will be meeting our fans later." She told me and i nodded my head.

"Okay! But will your fans mind me being there with you and the other members?" I asked again.

"Nope. They surely won't mind. They are very understanding and kind!" She said with a big smile.

"Okay! Thanks for letting me come along!" I said and hugged her from the side as she hugged me back too with pats on my back and stroked my hair. Ah...I miss Mummy's warmth. 

"Tzumi-ah! Aunt Dahyun is going to treat us to dinner tonight!" Dad barged into the house and we immediately broke the hug then turned to them.

"Oops. Did i disturb something?" Dad asked and we shook our heads while Mummy chuckled.

"Aunt Dahyun, did you lose the race this time?" I asked and she nodded her head with a sad pout.

"This Yoda mother of yours is too fast and hard to beat!" Aunt Dahyun complained while Dad, Tzuna, Mohyun and Hida laughed. Mummy and i just shook our heads. 

"Mummy!" Tzuna greeted and both of them hugged each other before breaking after awhile.

"Dad won the race! I can't believe Aunt Chaeng came in 2nd! She has been losing the races up until today!" Tzuna said happily.

"Yah! You're so mean!" Aunt Chaeng shouted and slapped his arm.

"Where are your family, Chaeng?" Mummy asked after talking with my little brother.

"They are waiting for me in the car. We will be heading to dinner soon, anyway. Are you coming along?" She answered and looked at Mummy. Dad looks hopeful even though she knew that Mummy will be working later.

"No, i will be having dinner with my members and the staff team." Mummy declined with a sad smile. Aunt Chaeng, Aunt Dahyun, Tzuna and Dad looks disappointed.

"Enjoy your dinner then! Tzu, we will be waiting for you at the garage. Tzumi and Tzuna, come with us." Aunt Dahyun said.

"But i'm going with Mummy later though." I said and they looked stunned. Oh wait...They don't know! Aish! I forgot to tell Dad about what i talked with Mummy just now!

"Okay. Tzuna, come with us then." Aunt Dahyun said and they left, except Dad, Mummy and me.

"She's with me so she could experience the celebrity life if she choose to go for my path." Mummy told Dad, who nodded her head.

"Okay. Tzumi-ah, have fun~ 

Be safe, okay?" Dad spoke to me and then to Mummy.

"You too, be safe!" Mummy shouted before Dad walked out of the door. Then the door closed.

----TIME SKIP----

I have been experiencing the life of a celebrity with Mummy. To be honest, i have made up my mind. The life of a famous person is not suited for me. I don't like to be so busy here and there. Maybe i got that from Dad since she prefers being more freer than Mummy.

So, i decided to go for Dad's path once i have finished my school.

"When is Mummy going to get her day-off? I want to tell her my decision when all of us are in one place." I said, frowning with a pout as Dad drives me and my little brother to school.

"I will ask her when and text you. Okay? Do you want Tzuna to be around too?" Dad spoke and i nodded my head with a hum.

"Okay. You heard that, Tzuna-ah?" Dad asked the boy sitting behind.

"Yes, of course i heard that. I also want to say something too!" He exclaimed and i turned my head around to look at him, asking him what he wants to say through my facial expression.

"Don't give me that look, noona. You will know later." He told me and i rolled my eyes while looking back to the front. I heard Dad chuckled softly.

"Yuna-ah. Stop flirting with the girls. Didn't i always tell you that they are trying to hit on you?" I spoke to my boyfriend. Hopefully, no argument this time.

"Yeah, yeah. You told me that a lot of times. I got it in my head already. Can't you see that i didn't flirt with them back the same way they did to me?" He said with a boring tone. 

"If you continue like this, then we're done." I spoke in a threatening tone, hoping he will at least be guilty because he doesn't look guilty right now.

"Okay. Fine, then let's break up." He said nonchalantly. Without saying anything, i just stood up and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him.

"What? You said that we are already over. What's the point of stopping me?" I told him with a glare.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I will not flirt and hang out with any girls. Please, don't leave me." Yuna said with pleading eyes.

"If you prove to me that you can do that, then i won't leave you and i will forgive you." I said and yanked his hand away from me then went out of the school, texting Dad to pick me up.

"Oh no! Tzumi, why are you crying? Don't cry! Dad hates to see you cry!" Dad said worriedly as she stroked my hair. I used my hands to cover my face.

"Hold on! Let me call your Mummy!" She said, panicking.

"Darling! What do i do? Tzumi is crying! What should i do? What am i supposed to do? How can i comfort her? How can i stop her from crying?" Dad bombarded the questions to Mummy on the phone in a hurry, sounding very concerned. I felt touched with my Dad. I should not have made her so worried about me but i just can't take the pain of my broken heart.

"I don't know what happened! She started crying once she closed the door! I really don't know what happened! I'm not the one who made her cry, really! What am i supposed to do, my love?" Dad said her words in a rush as she caressed my arm, it's her way of comforting me.

"Okay, okay! I will bring her home first!" Dad said and hung up the phone before driving back home. The entire time, i was covering my face with my palms and Dad held onto my arm.

"Tzumi-ah, come on. Hop on! Dad will piggyback you!" Dad said in a panic tone but i shook my head with my head hung low. 

"Okay. Then i will hold your hand." She said and held onto my hand since i'm not covering my face anymore.

"Oh, dear! Tzumi! What happened? Let Mummy see your pretty face!" Mummy's voice said and before i knew it, she lifted my chin with her fingers there and made me looked up.

"Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" Mummy asked in a gentle tone. Instead of answering, i just hugged her and cried again. My tears making her shirt and shoulder drenched which i felt bad for but i wanted my mummy's warmth.

"Yuna...I broke up with him because of the usual thing...that we always argued about." I said in between my sobs. Mummy hummed with a nod as she stroked my hair.

I heard the door opened and closed. I pulled away and turned my face around to see Dad gone. I then looked back at Mummy.

"Dad went to pick Tzuna up. Don't worry. She's not going to beat Yuna up, if that's what you are thinking of. I'm sure Yuna will realize that it's regretful to let you go. You are such an amazing girl to have as a girlfriend. Don't you think so yourself, hmm?" Mummy said with an assuring tone and i chuckled at her last few sentences.

"I am such an amazing girlfriend material because i came from you and Dad. I got the trait from the both of you." I spoke and she smiled, giggling.

"Your Dad is really wonderful to have as a girlfriend or boyfriend. She can look handsome at one moment and the next thing you know, she looks beautiful. Then before you realize it, she can look both gorgeous and handsome. Don't you agree?" Mummy said, giggling with sparkling eyes.

"Yeah, i totally agree!" I nodded my head and the door opened and closed again. 

"Mummy! I'm back!" My little brother came and gave a hug to Mummy while i stepped backward, beside Dad.

"My girl, are you alright now?" Dad asked, patting my shoulder with a smile.

"Yeah, i'm fine now. Thanks, Dad, for comforting me." I said and hugged her as she hugged back.

"Alright! Now that the whole family is here, let's hear what you 2 wanted to tell us! The oldest will go first!" Dad said as our parents went to sit down on the couch while Tzuna and i across them.

"I decided to go for Dad's company once i have finished my schooling!" I told them and they smiled with a nod.

"Glad you found what you wanted to do. Mummy will support you and be there for you!" Mummy said with a big smile.

"Good to know! I will help you whenever you need help, okay?" Dad said and i nodded my head with a happy and relieved smile. Phew...Lucky they didn't go against me. I thought they would go against me. 

The 3 of us looked at the youngest of the family, waiting for him to speak.

"For me, i know what i want to be already in the future! I'm willing to face the tough times! I'm going to audition at Mummy's company!" He spoke with determination. We gasped, not expecting that to come out from his mouth.

"Wow...You are so young and you already decided what you want to do. Dad will support you this time! Don't give up on your dream!" Dad said in a supportive manner though she sounded surprised at the start.

"I didn't expect that coming but Mummy will support you too. If you need any advice, you can come to Mummy or Dad. But you should ask me for advice since i am more experienced that your Dad here." Mummy said and Dad glared at her which made us laughed before throwing them a hug to show our thankfulness and appreciation for their support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Tzuyu Day!

She's really an angel inside out, so kind, sweet, gorgeous and talented!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.5K 1K 78
This will have a similar plot to my other book called Battle Of Taiwan as I love that book but I wanted to recreate it better so here is the newer ve...
13.4K 380 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...
6.1K 134 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...