Chance Encounter [BTS || KSJ]...

By luvng_myslf

What if Bts jin gets lost in another country and meets a girl who doesn't know anything about Bts? ... More

***Author note***
Intro
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Final Chapter

Chapter 11

267 9 0
By luvng_myslf

Jennie's Pov

Later after dinner, I set out for my room to pack my things for the short trip. All I know about the trip was we are going to a nearby hill station for shooting a show called run bts, where they do random activities nothing else.

....

The next morning finishing up my morning routine I quickly dressed up into a white t-shirt with a blue long sleeve cardigan and a jean. I put on some light makeup and let down my hair with a side clip-on. Satisfied with my appearance I descended downstairs where the boys were already waiting up for me.

After a few minutes of travel, the van stopped at their studio for them to be groomed. The boys changed into a white t-shirt with tae picture on it and they even customized it with markers to make it hilarious. While they get their makeup done I noticed namjoon troubling Seohyun, he kept on asking her to redo the makeup some way or the other whenever she approaches the other member. Poor Seohyun couldn't lash out either at him nor complete her work as she kept on running over to him again and again.

He is quite clumsy and messes up sometimes but he isn't troublesome, why is he doing this to Seohyun?

Pitying her I offered her help for which she asked me to do touch up for jin. I did as she instructed me but it wasn't as easy as I thought. I am not talking about the makeup part I am talking about his god damn Visuals! Watching him that close made my heart flutter and I couldn't hold on my breath, my eyes kept wandering all around admiring his facial features, once our eyes met I lost in it completely, after a few seconds of glaring I backed off in realization.

"I think... getting it done by experts is only right?", saying so I ran off from there not waiting for him to reply, hiding my burning face.

Wooh! What is happening to me? am I... no! absolutely not!! get yourself on hold Jennie, you can't... maybe it's just an infatuation

.....

Now after all done we departed to the destination from the studio, on our way the boys played different games to get their snacks, meanwhile I stick to the blind side of camera to avoid further rumors. After a few hours of travel, we stopped at a departmental store where the boys are given a task to pick up ingredients for dinner within a certain limit. I looked on to them from staffs side managing myself out of the camera, while they were about to depart from there hobi caught me staring at the ice cream,

"do you want it?", hobi asked out

"but... are we allowed? Aren't you guys playing some game for the food?"

"no it's not a problem, come I will get you one", he dragged me along calling out the other members, because of me jungkook also pleaded for ice cream, followed by others. They even played a game against the director and managers for it but then being lost one of them was subjected to walk all the way to hotel and jin accepted it.

Jin's pov

Jennie looked way more pretty today I just couldn't take my eyes off from her. Whenever she laughs off at my jokes or by my acts, it always gives me butterflies and her eyes...whoa! they are highly dangerous whenever our eyes meet I get lost in them completely. After enjoying the ice cream altogether, I set apart from others to start the journey with the cameraman.

"wait!", shouting aloud Jennie ran towards me

"I will accompany you", she added

"Stop playing around and come with them", I dismissed her but she was persistent, making me give in eventually

She started running around with her cute little legs checking each and everything around us curiously, more like a small child running out of excitement.

"yaah! Jennie stop running around you might trip over?", I shouted at her but she kept on moving forward not minding me.

'Aishh! this girl never listens to me', muttering to myself I ran after her.

.....

After running around with her for an hour cameraman and I sat down exhausted.

"jin cheer up we are just a few meters away", she said trying her best to drag me along with her.

"jennie.. let's halt for a while", I panted hard holding on to her, who is still all excited. Looking at our condition she frowned and sat by my side.

"did you eat something weird toady morning? Or by chance did you get hit yourself somewhere?", I asked still panting

"huh?"

"then what's up with all this sudden excitement, I see a different version of you"

"I think I got back to my old self for a while, before my parents left me I used to be like this-", she answered barely looking at me immersed in her thoughts

"then be the same, I like you... being this way", I blurted out making a mini confession. mesmerized again by her eyes I lost myself for a moment and leaned in for a kiss.

Jennie's pov

"then be the same, I like you... being this way", he said holding my hands, giving an intense glance making my heart flutter in no second. Not breaking the glance he slowly leaned forward for which I immediately shut my eyes and remained still in response. Before I could figure out what's happening around me,

"there was a leaf stuck in your hair", saying so he removed it.

"I think we should get going", I got up dusting my dress not sparing him a glance.

Gosh! its embarrassing! why did i close my eyes? stupid!

Later we continued the filming process where he talks to army and sings songs for them as we walk. I remained silent for the next half an hour not to cause any more embarrassing moments until we reach the mansion.

As we reach the mansion jungkook and jimin ran towards us just like kids running towards their mom. After a short reunion celebration, we entered the mansion. As per their schedule after lunch, we headed towards a plane land where they get to play badminton and foot-volley ball for snacks, they had to play doubles with one hand tied to others and make a rally with at least 7 passes. Although staff reduced it eventually then also they failed. At first, I was just laughing off my butt at their innocence and playfulness but then got irked when I heard it was ice cream that they failed to get.

"can I replace anyone of you?", I asked out loud grabbing everyone's attention.

"I am sure you must have hit yourself somewhere", jin replied sarcastically

"yaah!"

"By chance have you forgotten the fact why you are with us?" "You are here with us because you are hurt, do you want me to remind you that every time", jin scoffed

"Still, I can play with my right hand"

"so you want to break that too?"

"pls-" I pleaded eventually the other members gave in while jin still protesting against it. After much drama, the game began with jimin and myself on a team opposite to jungkook and jin. On applying my suggestions with a few tries we finally succeeded it.

"you were so cool, can you teach me to play?", jungkook asked with shimmering eyes

"sure we shall have a match before I leave", I grinned

"were you an athlete by chance?", yoongi asked surprised

"Yup! Not...badminton... I was a tennis player", I confessed with a sheepish smile leaving everyone in surprise.

"so we will get the ice cream right?", I asked ignoring their glance.

"wait! you did all this for just an ice cream?", jin yelled

"well...yah...", I mumbled yearning a growl from him

"you could have asked earlier at the shop for more", hobi asked out

"you guys won't understand it, no matter how much you get me I will still ask for more, ice cream is the only thing that I can never say no to it and I can do anything for it", I gabbled on while they looked at me amused.

A/N: ice cream reference is an anecdote from the author. I go head over heel's for it...lol

what about you guys? which one makes you go head over heels for it?

And for the readers who wants to visualize the short trip, I recommend you to watch the run bts ep 53

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
68.2K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...
9.3K 409 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...