Float

By insanityalert_

"Float on top of the shit toss of the dice that is life." When Margo meets a girl who's losing air by the min... More

intro.

268 17 8
By insanityalert_

Margo, always the free spirit, never let the weight of the world crush her, she never faulted under the pressure of society.

Not even under the squeezing pressure that came with being a titan haired outcast who befriended the creepy loner guy one bland day in therapy.

But what about this new girl? The black haired one who sits in the corner, staring at the hole in the wall that goes by the name of door.

"Floating is where it's at."

A/N

A LOT OF CHARACTERS ARE THE PROPERTY OF SARENA AKHTER.
I am not in any way claiming any characters from Taming Margo or Why She Drowned, please go read those though, you won't regret it.

This takes place if Clair hadn't moved away, if Clair hadn't almost drowned.

original account: flawed-
original author: sarena_a
etcetera: writeralert_

p.s. ras, please don't be mad at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
123K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...