milkbath | Suds 2

Door MyssMakeda

A mini-soap opera about Love & Drama among college co-eds. This season we're soaking in a milkbath of bubbles... Meer

It's here... COMPLETED
milkbath, Suds 2 | Premiere
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 2
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 3
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 4
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 5
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 6
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 7
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 9
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 10
milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 11
Two New Love Stories Coming Soon
milkbath is getting published!!

milkbath, Suds 2 | Episode 8

57 10 41
Door MyssMakeda

{Last time on Suds, we journeyed into Shantel's pretty little head. Looks like she had a huge slice of humble pie when she was home for the summer. And if Sylus didn't have an unreliable history, I'd swear he was a little more than a friend to Shantel.

Meanwhile, what is going on with Leilah's sister, Lalique? First, the seizures, then, the attitude, and now, there's a 'he' who slides profanity-ridden notes under her door? One word. Po-lice. But I don't think they can hear me.

Time for a hot milkbath. Ready, Set. . . Suds!!}

• it's still Wednesday •

Darien drove into the gated apartment complex and parked his muscle car in front of Mira's new building. In a swift move, he unbuckled their seatbelts and cupped the nape of her neck, pulling Leilah close. He waited, letting her closeness tease him.

She pretended she wouldn't close the gap, but she did. This time, her lips grazed his, and her tongue slid across his bottom lip slow, curving as she moaned into the kiss.

Shards of excitement cut through him and he slid his hand up her bare thigh.
Leilah laughed. "Stop."
"What you mean stop? That was an invitation. I accept."
She reached for the his face, pulling his honey gold eyes to hers. "Access denied." Leilah planted an innocent kiss his lips. "I'll call a car service later."
He shook his head, sliding his hand up to the skin of her waist. "I'll pick you up."

Her lips brushed against his. "I might be here all night. My best friend checked into heartbreak hotel. She goes, I go."
He caught her lips with his, kissing her deep. Then he pried himself away. "I'll wait up. Just call when you're done."

~~

Leilah's eyes struggled open. His hands left her skin, but the tingles lingered. She straightened her bikini top, avoiding his eyes—the hazel vortex of no return.

"Do me a favor," he said.
She rolled her lips together, trying to appear unfazed while she reined in her body. "What?"

He fingered the hem of her swim shorts. "Keep this on." In his rear view mirror, he watched a couple people milling around the resort style pool as it glimmered under the afternoon sun.

She didn't plan on taking off the swim shorts. "We'll see," Lei said. "I'll call you."
She pecked his lips and left before her body could change her mind.

~~

Mira waved at Darien as Lei backpedaled toward her, watching his black car drive away. Then, she rested her head on Mira's shoulder. "I'm going to hell," she confessed.

"Probably," Mira teased, dropping her keys and phone into her beach tote. "You'll be the cutest one there in that string bikini." She scrunched her face. "Why are you wearing those shorts?"
Leilah tucked the ends of her pineappled curls into a bun and checked the blue-starred top again. "You don't even know why I'm going to hell."

"It's obvious. That was second base. In my parking lot. In broad daylight. Plus, you've been MIA for about a day and a half. And you're more sparkly than the Fourth of July. Mind you, I'm not talking about the bikini."

Mira looped her arm and they crossed the lot into the pool area. "My guess is that you and the Preacher's Kid ran around the bases a few times. So yeah. You're probably going to hell."

Leilah sat on a pool lounger next to the pergola with a frown clouding her glowing skin. "I made him break his promise to God."

Mira pulled disinfectant wipes from her tote. "Why do you always sit before I can clean?"

Leilah lay back on the lounger, soaking in the sun's rays. "I like to live on the edge," she grinned.

Mira shook her head, scrubbing any surface of the lounger that she might have have to touch.
Lei narrowed her eyes. "Why are you wearing lashes to the pool? And that swimsuit screams Vegas bound. I'm surprised it doesn't travel up your crack."

Mira grinned, twirling around to show off the gold, v-shaped, one piece that left most of her cheeks hanging out.
Leilah balked, scouring the area. "Thank God only a couple people are out here."
Mira shrugged. "Ask me if I care."

Leilah laughed, and the light hearted tune rolled, frolicking in the air.
Mira tilted her head, eying her extra relaxed friend as her own lips curled into a delighted smile. "Was it that good?"

Leilah stretched her arms overhead and pointed her toes. Her tongue peeked through her smile. "Today is not about me. Step into my office and have a seat on your disinfected pool lounger. Let's talk about your heart, boo."

Mira propped her hands on her hips. "I don't need therapy. I am in a very good place."

Leilah sat, swinging her legs down as her focus shifted to the person approaching. Her smile waned. "Sit down, Mira," she said coolly.
Mira frowned. "I'm not hiding from anybody." She spun around, full of confidence. Then, her face fell.

The dark haired Spaniard beamed, wearing only fitted swimming trunks. His deep set eyes drank Mira in with delight. "Buenas Tardes, Senorita Banks." He braced her arms and double kissed her cheeks. Then, he stood closer than most, planting his heels well inside her personal space.

Mira crossed her arms, unable to string words together. She tried in vain to be calm as an excited current ran through her veins.

Leilah coughed a laugh and reached into the tote for a towel and a bag of popcorn. Then, she settled onto the lounger, watching with glee as she made room for Mira.

Mira straightened her back and formed a pleasant smile. "Doc—Mr. Sanche—Santi—"
"Alex," he insisted, touching her shoulder. "I need you to call me Alex."

Her eyes danced down his chiseled chest to his amazing abs and bounced back to his face. She nodded, inching backward. "You remember my best friend, Leilah."
"Ah yes!" He waved at Leilah, brushing pass Mira to double kiss Leilah's cheeks.
Leilah chuckled. "Well, hello. That was different."
He clapped his hands. "It is my culture. I am sorry. It is not my wish to offend you."
Leilah opened the popcorn. "No offense taken at all. Right, Mir."

Mira eased down onto Leilah's lounger. Her body stiffened as she perched on the edge. She clasped her hands together on her lap, trying not to stare at the view of his sun-glazed, muscular frame.

Alex sat on her sterilized lounger.
She tensed, gritting her teeth. Then, his knee grazed hers and she fanned herself, forgetting that he dirtied her chair.
"You are hot?" he asked.
"No," she lied, dropping her hands to her lap.

A happy glint twinkled in Leilah's eyes as her gaze darted between the awkward pair.

Alex kept his attention on Mira. "It is very good to see you."
"You, too." Mira searched the pool area. Her brows furrowed. "Why are you here?"
"I live here."
Mira froze.
Leilah burst into laughter. "Do you? Mira lives here, too."

His face lit up as he zoned in on Mira. "I am very happy to know this." He stared at her for several heated moments.
Mira's skin burned. She fanned herself again.
"Come. Let us swim," Alex said.
"No, you go." She shook her head. "I'm not. Hot." She squeezed her hands together.

Leilah leaned forward. "Go ahead, Alex. We'll join you in a minute."
Mira shook her head. "I'm not hot."
"Great. I will be waiting."

Leilah watched him splash into the water while Mira stared into the empty space on her lounge chair.

Mira dropped her smile. "I told you to let me disinfect your lounger."
"And I told you to cover your cheeks. There's enough spilling out for you to catch herpes on your tush."
"That's not the way it works." Mira rolled her eyes. Then, she jumped off the lounger and wrapped a towel around her waist. "Why would you say that?"
Leilah grinned. "Do you think you have herpes now?"
"Yes," Mira shrieked. "Even though it's not possible."
Leilah doubled over laughing. "You are a complete mess."

Mira smiled, knowing she was being ridiculous and stole a quick glance at Alejandro. He grinned back at her. She tickled the air with an uncertain wave and sank to Leilah's side.

She shielded her mouth. "He's my professor."
Leilah smirked. "Mir, he's a teaching assistant. That's just a grad student with a stipend." Leilah tucked the popcorn inside the bag. "Let's swim. I want to see where this goes."
"I can't let him see me like this. He grades my papers."
"It's not a big deal. I read somewhere that Spaniards let it all out at the beach. It's probably normal to him."
"Really?"
Leilah slipped off her shoes. "Will you please bring back my confident friend? I need to ask her if she cares."
Mira smiled. "Right. It's not like I'm gonna marry him."
"There's my boo."
Mira raised her arched brows. "Aren't you gonna take off those shorts?"
Leilah scoffed. "Of course not. He's a professor."

Laughing, they made their way to the pool and slid into the cool water.

{Stay tuned: Heartbreak Hotel is sorta fun.}

Please click the star to vote!!
🌺
Besos

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

431K 14.9K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
273K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
9.5K 215 43
Blythe Juniper is empty. All she knew was pain and not much of a happiness of a since she was born. But when she finally ran away and landed into a g...