The Loudest Of Them All - (Di...

By ZexyZane

The Loud House gets louder with a long-lost member. How will the Loud Family react to this sudden revelation... More

Bio
Chapter 1 - A Loud Returns
Chapter 3 - Tearful Farewell
Chapter 4 - Memories Of A Loud
Chapter 5 - His Choice
Chapter 6 - The Loud House
Chapter 7 - Brother & Louder
Chapter 8 - Family Reunion
Chapter 9 - Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 10 - The Reason Why?
Chapter 11 - Words of Truth
Chapter 12 - Giving A-Loud
Chapter 13 - Loud & Louder
Chapter 14 - So, It's A Date?
Chapter 15 - House-pitality
News Flash!

Chapter 2 - The Pop and Talk

2.6K 27 9
By ZexyZane

Narrators' POV

As Logan continued driving across the town he took out his earphones and wore them listening to his favorite song while riding along, He then noticed a few more familiar buildings as he drove through the town, He saw the "Sunset Canyon Retirement Home" where his Grandfather Albert or what his family liked to call him 'Pop-pop' stayed at. He then stops and got off his motorcycle and turned it off while looking at the building.

He remembered the times when he and his sisters played with their grandfather together when he was younger, or at least before he left this town. He entered the building intending to see how his grandfather is holding up and also because he missed him since he spent with him the longest out of all of his sisters and he was closer to him than the rest of his siblings.

As he went inside, he saw a bunch of elderly people walking past him, minding their own business. Logan went up to the receptionist and asked the desk clerk, hoping to locate his grandfather.

Logan: Hello, excuse me, Maam?

Desk Clerk: Yes, How can I help you, sir? Are you here to visit someone in particular?

Logan: Yes actually, Can you tell me where a person by the name of Albert is, please?

Desk Clerk: I'm sorry sir, but he's not with us anymore...

What the Desk Clerk said immediately made Logan freeze up, He couldn't believe that his Grandfather is no longer alive, but he spoke too soon.

Desk Clerk: He went off to his afternoon walk.

Logan: Oh.

He breathes a sigh of relief because of thinking of the worst-case scenario.

Desk Clerk: He'll be back in a few minutes if you could wait for him, Sir, you'll see him then.

Logan: Okay, thank you, Maam.

Desk Clerk: No problem, Sir.

Logan waited patiently while listening to songs on his phone before his long-overdue reunion with his Grandfather arrives. A few minutes passed by and Logan looked up from his phone and then saw his Grandfather Albert with his white hair similar to his own and he's wearing blue jeans, a white button-up T-shirt with orange suspenders and a black belt.

Logan sees him walking to his room and then followed suit, Albert made a few turns here and there until he finally made it back to his room, He entered inside and Logan waited a few seconds before deciding to knock but the suspense was killing him.

A dozen questions were flowing through his mind whether he should see him, but he built up the courage and knocked on the door.

Logan: (Knocks)

Albert: Come inside, it's unlocked.

Albert said from the other side of the door, Logan grabbed the doorknob and turned it opening the door looking at his Grandfather eye to eye.

Albert, albeit confused, at who he was looking at, but he then saw some noticeable features belonging to the stranger in front of him, which he deemed familiar, for he only knew one other person with snow-white hair this young other than his other Grandchild Lincoln and with those unique eyes he was uncertain at first until he realized after hearing what the man said.

Logan: Been a while, hasn't it Pop-pop?

The only people who would call him that was his family and mostly his Grand Kids, He then realized it was none other than his grandson, the one who disappeared all those years ago, and right now there he was in front of him.

The tension in the room was so thick that you can feel it grazing on your body and the two only stared at each other for a good 10 seconds before Logan gave off a reassuring smile and said to his Grandfather.

Logan: How are you holding up.

Albert chuckles a bit for his reunion with his lost Grandson has been way too long overdue.

Albert: (Chuckles) Well, I'll be darned.

He went up to hug Logan, taking at the moment that just transpired with tears streaming down his face, Logan is then returning the hug as he deeply missed Pop-pop.

For years, when they drove him away from his home. He came back enjoying every single second of their moment together while shedding a tear after a long-long-long time; They stayed that way for a good 5 minutes before breaking their hug and wiping away their tears.

Albert: (Smiling) Good to see you are back and doing fine, Logan.

Logan: (Smiling) It's good to be back, Pop-pop.

Albert invited Logan to sit down so they can chat comfortably while still taking in what happened.

Albert: Sit Down Logan we have a lot of catching up to do but first can you tell me, What happened back then? Why did you leave your family all those years ago? I believe you had a reason to cause I know you and I know you won't leave them just like that without a reason to do so. Did something happen to you that forced you to leave them?

Logan, flabbergasted, but not completely, as he knew Pop-pop was very understanding but he surprised by how he understood so much, on what lead him to believe he had a good reason to leave the family he loved so much unless it was serious. Logan sat down and begun talking to Pop-pop.

Logan: I'm surprised you know so much Pop-pop but I would like to keep that information to myself for now at least since it might sound like just an excuse and that wasn't a reason that I should just up and leave my family all those years ago they will only think I made it up and I don't want them to take it like that.

Logan: I miss my parents and also my sisters all of them Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, and Lynn I miss them so much but I can't face them yet not before I know what to say to them so they can understand why I abandoned them.

Albert realized that Logan doesn't know what's new about the family and kept quiet about it to surprise him and also being understanding decided not to push him to admit his reason to abandon his family and began simple small talk with his long lost grandson.

Albert: So can you tell me at least what you did after you left since you're standing out much so?

Logan: Well that I can say the least I hope you're ready for a long story Pop-pop you better get comfy cause this will take a while.

Albert nodded and adjusted his recliner to get comfy to hear what happened to Logan after his disappearance those many years ago.

Logan: A decade ago after what forced me to leave my family, I brought with me all the things I can bring and sell to survive on the streets.

-----------------Flashback Part 1-----------------

A 12-year-old Logan became scared after some criminals threatened him to be quiet and what's an Eleven-year-old boy to do, So he went home and planned to run away from his family because he believes it would keep them safe, He grabbed whatever he can use or sell to survive out there he also brought with him a picture of his family showing how happy they are. After he finished packing, he left without his family and sisters knowing; He ran to a bus station and took a bus then rode as far as he can go with the little money he had with him. Logan spent days on the streets living off any food he can find whether it be from the trash or by theft he had to do what he had to' to survive, Days turned into weeks, And weeks turned into months and Logan survived that long at least.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Logan began hesitating a bit but Pop-pop gave him a reassuring smile to take his time and as so Logan stopped his hesitation and continued his story.

----------------------------------------------------------

Until one night he somehow got into a fight with some thugs ganging up on a 47-ish Year Old Man while Logan saw what was happening he couldn't just leave the poor old man alone, He yelled at the thugs grabbing their attention and threw a rock at one of them as hard as he can and knocked him out, Logan knocked out all of them since they were unarmed but got a few scratches and bruises with blood dripping all over his body in return he fell down and before he lost consciousness, the last thing Logan saw was the old man over him and bending down before his eyes closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Logan had his hands on his face while he gave out a sigh, Albert then took notice of a few scars on the side of his face that prove his story to be true, He then asked him what happened next to know more.

Albert: And then what exactly happened to you after the fight when you were unconscious.

Logan breathe out a sigh and then continued his story.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like a long a time Logan woke up in an unfamiliar place, He was on a couch and surveyed his surroundings; he was in a luxurious living room of some sort.

Logan then sat up, feeling pain all over, and noticed the bandages and scars on his body.

Logan's Mind: (Groans) Those guys got me good, Where am I? What is this place?

Several questions began popping inside Logan's head until he heard the door creak open and closed with a loud thud, Logan looked behind him and saw the Old man he saved walking towards him with a plate of food with him, The Old man smiled and greeted Logan.

Old Man: (Smiles) I see that you're awake, my dear lad' wonderful, How are you holding up? Are you Hungry?

The Old man passed the plate of food to Logan and he was also gentle with his words to assure Logan that he was safe and in no harms way, Logan was reluctant at first but gave in since he was starving and greeted him back as to he was curious on who this Old man was.

Logan: Thanks, And Eh I've been through worse.

The Old man chuckles at Logan's remark. Soon, he stopped as he wiped away a tear and introduced himself to Logan.

Hector: Good show old boy you have a rugged and firm build child, Allow me to introduce myself I'm Hector Van Hickory Houston but just call me Hector kid It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.

Hector reaches out his hand for Logan to shake, Logan hesitated a bit but shook his hand.

Logan: Likewise, Hector and I go by the name of Logan Loud.

Hector: First off I would like to thank you, child, for helping me with those fellas back then you saved me and for that, I would like to offer you my gratitude.

Logan: It was no problem at all, Mr. Hector, I was just helping someone in need.

Hector: Humble, are we? Even though someone is a stranger to you?

Logan: One doesn't need an actual reason to help others in need, helping them is already a reward enough.

It surprised Hector on how mature this young man is at his age. Hector understood that he had a good heart and will grow to be a model candidate for everyone to learn from.

Hector: But why is a kid like you out on the streets? Shouldn't you be with your family, they're probably missing you right now?

Logan: I know they do and I also miss them very much but I can't go back to them at least not for now, Because I was a witness to a crime scene the criminals found me out and threatened me to keep silent or they will hurt my family and friends.

Logan began tearing up and Hector took notice of it and hugged him without hesitation, Logan, shocked, at first but gave in and hugged him back as he was now crying a river of tears, After a minute or two, Logan stopped crying and broke the hug.

Hector: So I'm guessing you have nowhere else to go?

Logan: (Nodding) Yeah, unfortunately.

Hector: Well then, why don't you live here with me in my mansion.

Logan became flabbergasted from Hector's offer. He was at lost for words, and what he said next might surprise you.

Logan: Nigga What?!?

(JK)

For real though,

Logan: Wait What?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 193 7
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴...... 𝘓𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘑𝘳. 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮!𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ In...
132 2 1
Join Lori, Leni, Luna, Lena, Luan, Lynn Jr., Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily loud As things get even louder in this live action holiday mo...
6K 53 13
Nothing hurts more than feeling like an outcast in your own family, as the Louds let their silly superstitious beliefs cloud their judgment, bonds be...
6.3K 92 42
Rita Loud and her daughters Lori,Leni,Luna,Luan,Lynn,Lucy,Lola,Lana and Lisa find their love within an 18 year old Shadow Blaze. All characters excep...