Free Solo

By AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

102

4.4K 158 5
By AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"Fuck Audi." Daan moans.

"You're. So. Tight. Baby." I grunt after every thrust as I continue to fuck the daylights out of Daan's ass.

I continue to thrust in and out my girlfriend's ass while listening to the sounds of the room.

My balls slapping against Daan's skin, the creaking of the bed frame, and Daan's beautiful moans.

"Audi...Audi...Audi" Daan moans.

"What do you need princess?" I ask and continue to bottom out in Daan's ass.

"Cum." Daan moans.

"Cum for me baby." I say. "Let me here you."

Daan opens her mouth to make some noise, but nothing comes out of her mouth as she cums.

"Damn Babygirl." I say and continue to fuck my girl.

"Have you came?" Daan asks.

"I'm close baby girl." I admit. "Real Close."

I then feel Daan's ass clamp down on my dick which causes me to instantly explode inside my girlfriend.

"Damn your ass's amazing." I say as I slow down my thrusts and help us both ride out our highs then then I pull out of Daan's ass causing both of us to moan.

"You okay?" I ask as I lay down next to the most beautiful woman.

"I'm more than okay." Daan says as she lays on top of me and rest her head on my boob. "I'm amazing...How are you?"

"Perfect." I say then Daan starts stroking my semi-erect dick.

"I thought my sex drive would go down closer to when the baby was being born." Daan says as we rest from our EIGHT round of the day.

Today's April 10th and Daan's due any day now.

Since we're so close to the baby being born Daan only allows me to fuck her ass, but I don't mind. Daan's ass is amazing.

"I don't mind." I say as I rub my girlfriend's baby bump. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll always love making love to you." 

"That's sweet and all, but we gotta go."

"Where?" I ask.

"Unless you want me to have our kids on our bed then we need to move"

"Oh uh yeah okay." I say as I hear Balto wake up from his nap. "Umm..."

"Audi you need to breathe." Daan says then I do. "Good. Now go get the car ready while I change then come up and help me down to the car."

"I can do that." I say then I throw on some clothes. "Let's go Balto."

Balto and I run around the house gathering everything we need then once we have everything Balto and I pack the car.

"In you go." I say as I open the back passenger door then Balto jumps in the car.

Once Balto is in the car I race upstairs to Daan and I's bedroom then I help Daan finish dressing before I help her down to the car.

"I've already called my parents." Daan says. "They'll be here as soon as they can, but you need to call your mom."

Daan's parents have been in LA for the last week so they wouldn't have to fly from Holland to meet their grandchild.

"Okay." I say then I continue leading Daan to the car.

Once we get to the car I help my Baby Mama into the car before I run around to my side, get in the drivers seat, back out of the garage then take off for the hospital.

As I'm driving I call my mom.

"Hey Audrey." Mom says.

"Mom, Daan's having the baby and you need to get to the hospital now." I say.

"Got it." Mom says. "I'll call Mama, the national team, Jordan, and Viv."

"Thanks bye." I say then I hang up.

"Glad your Mom remembered to call my teammates." Daan says as I continue to drive to the hospital.

Eventually we get to the hospital so I park in the designated spot closest to the door then I get Balto out before I help Daan out of the car.

"Balto go." I say then Balto runs ahead and runs into the maternity ward of the hospital.

Moments later Balto comes sprinting back out with a nurse who's bringing a wheelchair. When the nurse gets to us, she and I help Daan into the chair then the four of us head into the maternity ward.

"Name." The receptionist asks.

"Daniëlle van de Donk." I say.

"I got 'em Lily." An all to familiar voice says.

"Hey Dr. Wilder." Daan says.

"Hello." Daan's OBGYN, Adriana Wilder, says. "Follow me and we'll get you ready."

I nod then I wheel Daan to the room Adriana is taking us to.

Once in the room I help Daan into her gown then I put the scrubs provided for me on.

"Audrey your Mom is here." Adriana says. "Do you want me to take Balto to her?"

"Yeah." I say.

Adriana nods then she takes Balto out of the room only to come back a few minutes later.

After Adriana comes back I zone out and focus on Daan and keeping her safe.

"Almost there Daan." Adriana says which pulls me from my trance.

"Audi." Daan whimpers.

"You're doing great baby." I whisper then I kiss Daan's sweaty head. "I'm right here to squeeze on."

"One more push." Adriana says.

Daan nods then she squeezes my hand before she pushes one last time.

"FUCK." Daan screams.

Moments later the sound of crying fills the room.

"Oh." Adriana says. "Look like your son wants to come on out too."

A minute later more crying fills the room then the newest members of our family are laid on Daan's chest.

"You did it baby." I say then I kiss my girlfriend's head. "You did it."

"Fuck I'm tired." Daan mumbles as our kids latch onto her nipples.

Daan and I watch in silence as our babies feed then once they're full the nurses do what they need to do with our babies before they wrap them up and give them back to us.

"Who do you want me to bring in first?" The nurse asks.

"Do you know who all is here?" I ask.

"Your mom's." The nurse says and points at me. "As well as a bunch of woman with USA soccer gear on."

I guess the national team drove up from San Diego to see the newest members of the Solo family.

"Can you bring Kelley and Hope Solo, but don't tell them anything about the Babies?" Daan asks.

"Did you two keep the fact you had twins a secret?" The nurse asks with a smile.

"Yes we did." I say then the nurse laughs.

"My lips are sealed." The nurse says then she leaves the room.

Once Daan and I are alone with our kids I get a wash cloth, wet it, then I do my best to clean Daan up.

"Here they come." A nurse says then she closes the door.

After the door closes I take my son into my arms then wait away from the bed for the door to open.

Once the door opens I turn my back to Daan and hide one of the newest members of our family.

"Well don't you look radiant." Mama says.

"Thanks." Daan says. "Would you two like to meet your granddaughter?

"What's her name?" Mama asks.

"London Amelia Solo." Daan says.

"She's so beautiful." Mom says softly.

"Well if you think London is beautiful." Daan says then I turn around. "You should see her twin brother."

"Fuck off." Mama says.

"You did not." Mom says.

"Would you like to hold your Grandson Mom?" I ask.

"What...What...What's his name?" Mom questions as I lay her grandson in her arms.

"Paris Jordan Solo." I say then I wipe a tear from my Mom's eyes.

"Why London and Paris?" Mama asks.

"London is where we met." Daan says.

"And Paris is where we both knew we loved each other." I say.

"What about the middle names?" Mama asks.

"Well Amelia is for my Mommy." I say then Mom smiles.

"And Jordan is for a childhood friend of mine who passed away." Daan says. "He meant a lot to me growing up so I thought it'd be nice to honor him."

"Well I love their names" Mom says.

"Me too." Mama says as she hands Daan our Daughter.

"I think someone wants their Mommy." Mom says then she hands Paris to Daan.

Once Daan has our babies I look over at my family and can't help but smile at sight in front of me.

As I look at my girlfriend holding our babies, I realize there's one more thing I need to do to complete our family.

I need to ask Daniëlle van de Donk to be my wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 811 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...
777K 22.9K 42
Y/n Grant is called up by Jill Ellis to be the starting Goal keeper for the 2019 World Cup. At first, the team isn't a huge fan of the cocky player...
207K 4K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
Depth By Alex

Fanfiction

374K 6.7K 49
Cairo is a very closed off person. She has a lot of layers to her and most of those layers she won't let anyone see or hear about. Her life as she kn...