From Princess Marinette to Em...

By rosylove1172000

Marinette is the Princess of China but moves to Paris because of a threat. She is known as a bakers daughter... More

Intro
The Announcement
School Classes
Adrinette Make Out
Shopping & Double Date
Update
Finding out & Dance Squad
The Take Down
Day before Field Trip Day
Airport
EX and Mansion
Bedroom
Pool Party
Day with Miraculous Squad
Castle
Grand Ball & Attack
Taking Care of Mari
Baking Competition
"Meeting" Future Mates.
Shop till' you drop
Royal Classes
Pool Fun
Birthday Part 1
Birthday Part 2
Meeting the Princess & Surprise
Update
Graduation
Relaxation
Rehearsal & Dates
Concert
Vote 1/2
Vote 2/2
Important
Fittings
Group Day
Pictures
Coronation Preparations
Girl's Day
Coronation Part 1
Coronation Part 2
The Question
Sequel

Concert

3.7K 52 21
By rosylove1172000

Marinette's POV

Adrien was at the door wanting to come in. 

M: You can come in. 

He walked in a Alya glared at him while Chloe gave him a stern glance. I shooed them out and Adrien started talking. 

A: I did not kiss Lila, Mari. She kissed me. I swear that I would never kiss another girl other than you. 

M: But, you did not pull away. 

A: Because, that girl had shoved my lips on hers and grabbed my jaw so I could not pull away. 

M: Okay, but if I see you kiss another girl and you don't pull away I will break up with you. Am I clear?

A: Yes ma'am. We also have a concert tomorrow night. 

M: Alright. We better get some sleep and be ready. 

A: I agree but first, Ms.Bustier has an announcement. 

M: I think I know what it is. 

We walked downstairs and to the living room. We sat down next to Alya and Nino and waited for Ms.Bustier.

Ms.B: Alright class. I have some exciting news. I have been able to get first row seats for the Miraculous Squad concert tomorrow night. We all have seats except Marinette, Adrien, Nino, and Alya because they have backstage passes. Here is everyone's ticket. Please go get ready for bed. 

We all grabbed the tickets and Lila pitched a fit. 

Lila: Why do Mari-trash and her friends beside Adrihoney of course,  get backstage passes. They don't deserve them. I would stun Ladybug and them with my singing and dancing skills. They might even let me join there group. 

M: Really? Because last time I heard you sing you sounded like a dying goat and you dance like a headless chicken. 

Lila: Really? Dance off and sing off. 

I did not want to do a sing off but dance off I will do. 

M: I accept for the dance off. I am not a fan of singing. 

Lila: Alright. Deal. We dance to 2 songs.  

Lila: 

Everyone thought she was pretty good until they saw me dance. I danced to some old songs I made and Alya knew the steps as well because I danced with her to these as well. 

(Videos from a previous chap.)

Everybody stared at me in shock. They obviously forgot how good I can dance.

Alix: How do you dance like that?

M: I've danced for a little while. Anyway, let's go to sleep. Come on Adrien. 

Lila: Umm...Adrien is my boyfriend now. 

Adrien's POV

I could not believe Lila said that. She knew I was not her boyfriend. It took a bit, but I shoved her off and made her cry a little because she got hurt. 

A: I am not your boyfriend and you know it. 

M: Whatever. You can sleep somewhere else. Oh, and don't talk to me tomorrow. 

Lila I thoroughly despise you. I looked at Mari to see her spiraling out of control and struggling to control herself. And Mari is scary when she is out of control. Alya being as she is noticed this and dragged Mari to her room. Nino followed and when they got to the room I heard lot's of crashing and banging and shouting. Everyone's eyes widened as Mari shouted and Nino ran out of the room and to his. I used my vision to see through Mari's door to see her raging around the room her room part water fire and earth kinda deal. 

A: Let's get to our rooms and go to sleep. 

Mylene: What about Mari?

A: She is mad and is about 100 times worse than Alya was right now. 

They paled and everyone ran to their rooms some in pairs to a room because they were scared. I went to my room and got ready for bed and fell into darkness. 

Time skip to the next day's evening sponsored by Marinette's Rage

Marinette's POV

I was putting on my concert outfit cause' it was almost time to start. I saw Chloe and the class in the front row. I did my hair and met up with Alya. 

Mari's Outfit

Alya's Outfit

(Ignore the fact that it is Lila)

Adrien's Outfit

(Just Adrien's breakdance outfit)

Nino's Outfit

(Ignore Alya)

Me and Alya walked on stage to a roaring crowd. 

M: We have a special announcement at the end so, please stick around if you want to hear it. Me put on our earpieces/microphones and got in position. Then we blasted the roof off. 

Next me and Adrien

Alya and Nino

The crowd was louder than it has ever been s, I decided to just stall

M: You guys want your extra

Crowd: Yes

M: You sure?

Crowd: YES!!!

M: Are you sure your sure?

I knew the reaction. 

Crowd: YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

M: Alright. Rena hit it. 

(Mari is White Alya is Black)

The crowd went wild. When they settled down we got ready for the announcement. I had Chat next to me and Carapace next to Rena. 

M: Alright guys. Here is the announcement. 

Chat and I were going to announce it together and Rena and Carapace together. 

M & A: Ladynoir has sailed!

AL & N: Renapace has sailed!

The crowd made us deaf. We bowed and did one more announcement. 

Rena: We have one more thing. We want everyone to get the paper under your seat and write down your full name. Then we have a hat at each row. You will put your name in the hat and then we will dump it int this big hat mix it up. We will then chose 10 people from the hat and they will get to spend a whole day with us. How does that sound? 

The crowd raged and eagerly put their name in the hat. After 10 minutes we were ready. 

Carapace: Okay, guys. The people will be announced starting with me and ending with Chat. Then it will go over. We will also have one more adult to help us. Lets begin.                                        Le Chien Kim!

Rena: Alix Kubdel!

Ladybug: Mylene Haprele!

Chat: Ivan Bruel!

Carapace: Nathaniel Kurtzberg!

Rena: Chloe Bourgeious!

Ladybug: Rose Lavillant!

Chat: Max Kante!

Carapace: Sabrina Raincomprix!

Rena: Juleka Couffaine!

Ladybug: The adult will be: Caline Bustier! All of you get to have a day with us. It shall be next week on Friday. We hope you can make it. Have a great day. 

We went backstage and Chat Noir grabbed my waist and spun me around. 

A: You were amazing Bugaboo!!

M: Thanks Chaton. 

I kissed him and changed back into my civilian clothes and went outside waiting for Alya. 

My outfit

Alya's outfit

We got to my limo and rode to my house. We got ready for bed before the class came back and talked our ears off. We went to bed and fell fast asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.1K 16
Marinette & Adrien are secretly royals. No one knows except their own families. When their class is invited to their coronations, they find out that...
59.1K 1.7K 33
You all know the story. The one about miraculous superheroes, a man who wants his family back, a girl who just wants her crush to notice her, and a b...
95K 1.5K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...
38.6K 543 23
Marinette has never been an ordinary girl, she is Ladybug after all. But she has another secret a lot more crazy than that. She's the Princess of Chi...