I need you - Jimin x Reader

By bangtanxxo

"Jimin, I need you..." When y/n's life got flipped upside down 6 years ago from a fatal car accident involvi... More

Chapter 1 - Park JIMIN
Chapter 2 - Sticky Situation
Chapter 3- Goodnight
Chapter 4 - No Change
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - BTS
Chapter 7 - The Nightmare
Chapter 8 - The Gift
Chapter 9 - Birthday
Chapter 10 - Betrayal
Chapter 11 - Tough Reminder
Chapter 12 - Hope?
Chapter 13 - Connection
Chapter 14 - Anniversary
Chapter 15 - JJ Project
Chapter 16 - Jimin Hotel?
Chapter 17 - Panic Attack
Chapter 19 - Our Plan
Chapter 20 - Oh Dear...
Chapter 21 - Getting Ready
Chapter 22 - The Party
Chapter 23 - Success?
Chapter 24 - Why you?
Chapter 25 - Hanging Out Like Friends?
Chapter 26 - Caught
Chapter 27 - Nicknames
Chapter 28 - Taxi Ride
Chapter 29 - Up Close and Personal
Chapter 30 - Kim Seokjin
Chapter 31 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 32 - Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 33 - Bowling
Chapter 34 - All Hell Breaks Loose...
Chapter 35 - Min Yoongi
Chapter 36 -Confessions?
Chapter 37 - A Hangover to Remember
Chapter - Explanation

Chapter 18 - New Project

40 3 0
By bangtanxxo

*THE DANCE THEY WILL PERFORM IS ABOVE! I PUT IT IN NOW SO THE CHAPTER MAKES SENSE BECAUSE SOME THINGS MIGHT BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND WITHOUT ACTUALLY SEEING THE DANCE.*

Even with all the choas currently invading my once peaceful world, life goes on and that means - school. 

I sigh as the building grows in the distance indicating I'm nearing my destination. However, my mood is brightened when I spot a certain black-haired boy slightly ahead of me. I run up to him and dive on him. As a reflex he jumps what looks to be 50ft in the air before properly registering what just happened.

"Morning, JaeBae!" I chime, satisfied with his facial expression.

"Damn y/n, talk about a way to wake someone up in the morning." He mumbles, half annoyed.

I pout at him and lower my head so my pupils appear bigger, "Awww, I was just trying to have some fun...does JaeBae still wuv me?" I cringe at myself.

JB also has a look of disgust on his face, "Sure, just never do that again or any love or respect I had for you will be long gone." 

We continue to chat before the first bell goes. We have dance together so we make our way to the studio. 

I don't mind dance, it's one of the few lessons I can tolerate. I love the subject and I love to dance so I would probably enjoy it a lot more if a certain three boys weren't in this class. Yes, that's right. Jungkook, J-hope and Jimin - or the 3J's as most people prefer to say.

As much as I hate to admit it, no one can help but to acknowledge their amazing dance skills.

"Ok, so starting today I need you guys to concentrate on a new project because it's worth 40% of your final grade so if you fail it will be very difficult to redeem yourself." The teacher, Mr Lee, informs us, "I have already put everyone into pairs and there will be no complaining. Once you are in your pair I will assign everyone a song to choreograph to. For this choreography you will be required to do contact work with your partner to show off your ability to work with others. They key is to show emotion, you need to show you have a connection with your partner whilst dancing, even if you don't get on in reality." 

He then continues, "Before I tell you all who you are paired up with I am going to say now that I did not sabotage anyone the pairings were random. Some girls are with girls some boys are with boys and some girls are with boys, so I don't want to hear any whining." 

Suddenly the door to the studio opens and all our attention turns towards the disruption. 

"Oh, Park Jinyoung yes? Class, this is our new student. I have already paired him up with someone I know he is comfortable with so the change isn't too overwhelming." Mr Lee speaks as Jinyoung enters. 

My face enlightens as I see him walk through the double doors and I sense JB's sudden increase in energy level. 

Jinyoung bows to the teacher then looks around the new faces of the students, as his gaze catches me and JB he smiles widely and we both run up to him, trapping him in our arms.

"I didn't think you would be able to come back so soon!" I whisper excitedly.

He chuckles and we return to listeing to the lecture. 

As Mr Lee ends his babbling he reads out the pairs, "Jinyoung will be with JB..." They smile at each other and I can't resist but beam at their friendship, "Kai and Lisa, Jisoo and Joyce, Y/n and Jimin..." Shit.

The grin is quickly wiped off my face at the sound of my partner. I mean, it might not be that bad, things have definitely changed between us recently? 

Mr Lee dismisses us as we find our other half for the project.

Jimin approaches me, "I should've known, you keep getting thrown into my life." 

"So when are we going to practice and stuff?" I ignore his comment.

"We can do it at mine after school? We have a dance studio bigger than this one so there will be more room as well." He states.

Our conversation is put on hold as Mr Lee comes over, "So have you guys agreed on a time and place to rehearse?" He questions, we both nod our heads, "Ok great, so the song for you two is talking to myself. It's got a different vibe to most of the other songs but it gives you both a great opportunity to get a great mark as you can definitely show your connection through a song like this." He smiles and leaves.

I hear Jimin sigh next to me and mumble some inaudible words, I throw him a questioning look.

"Have you never heard the song?" He inquires.

I shake my head, no. 

He plays it for me and to say I am now more nervous than before is an understatement. The whole vibe of the song is rather...sexy?

[...]

The rest of the day goes by rather swiftly and I enjoy just having Jinyoung around again.

"Ok, we should get started on practice but we will see you tomorrow y/n." JB says as him and Jinyoung have walked me to the gate of school.

I smile at both of them before nodding and starting the walk to Jimin's.

[...]

"You Ready?" Jimin asks as he connects the music to the speakers.

I inhale deeply before humming however, I can't shake the nerves I feel. We are currently in the Park's dance studio and it's massive with a surround sound system in the walls.

The ground shakes as I feel each beat ripple through my body. 

We listen to the start of the music and brainstorm some ideas. We draft out what we are trying to convey in the dance and get to work. Eventually, we make the unanimous decision to start of the floor, floorwork has never been one of my strong points so Jimin mainly choreographs this part.

He shows me what he has in mind and don't get me wrong it will look amazing...buttt...it's very intimate and me being me is not use to close proximity with another human body. 

We start dancing and he guides me through it, teaching me bit by bit, it's not that long of a section so we don't take very long to learn it.

"Then I do this." He continues.

He rolls over so that I'm lying on the floor and he's above me, he wraps one of his arms around my torso and applies pressure to lift my waist up from the floor. I'm sure I look stupid right now because I can feel the blood rushing through my cheeks and I refuse to make eye contact. 

He leans forward so his mouth is next to my ear and whispers, "You need to arch your back." 

My palms grow even sweatier and I'm sure I now look like a tomato. My heart rate is faster than ever before but I don't know why, I've had to dance with other boys before - admittedly it was never this provocative - but it's not like this is completely new to me. The butterflies are hectically fluttering in my stomach and I gulp, in an attempt to keep my body under control. 

He gently lays me back down and I instantly tightly squeeze the skin on my arm trying to calm my pulse. We go over the short floor section before moving on. We create about 30-45 seconds of the dance before calling it a day. 

"You're actually not bad." Jimin compliments.

"Thanks." I mumble still not over the amount of physical contact we shared in the past hour. 

"One thing though, I notice you don't make eye contact like at all, I get you probably aren't comfortable with some of the moves or whatever but that's something we need to work on because eye contact is what will make us look more intimate and connected." He criticises and I nod my head taking it on board. He casually slings his arm around my shoulder as we walk back to the main part of the mansion, "Don't worry, I'll help you out. I'm an expert on being intimate." I can hear him giggling as he walks ahead and can sense the smirk radiating on his face.

That's it, I think I've had enough contact with another person to last me a lifetime. My innocent eyes shouldn't be exposed to this. 

[...]

After trying to avoid Jimin at all costs, night rolls around and I grimace as I remember he's staying with me tonight due to my reoccurring nightmares.

A light knock on the door breaks my thoughts, "Y/n? Are you changed?" I recognise the voice as Jimin.

"Yeah." 

He enters ready for bed just like any other day but he looks slightly different. It almost looks as if he's glowing, a halo hovering above his head. The devil looks angelic. I am so zoned out I don't realise he's talking until, "Hellooo? Y/n? You alright?" 

I blush and look away after staring at him for about a minute straight, "Y-Yeah, sorry." I suddenly feel self conscious around him. It's just because I feel awkward after the dance earlier, I convince myself.

"You wanna sleep now? It's pretty late." He questions and I agree thinking maybe I just need to sleep the feelings off, I'm just overly tired. 

He turns the light off before lying in the bed next to me, "Here." He says. 

I turn to look at him not understanding what he means. He's holding his hand out and I gratefully take it. The butterflies return and I decide I really need to sleep. I can't have feelings for him, I can't. I don't even know if we are considered friends.

[...]

The familiar screams capture my mind, sending me into a trance. I feel compelled to find the source. I tear my body away from the warmth of my bed and walk through the welcoming, homely house.

Strangely, my left hand feels warm and safe, contrasting with the rest of my shaking body. As if it is being engulfed and held safely somewhere far away from here. But this is my happy house, there's nothing unsafe here and nothing to be afraid of. Right?

I go onto my tiptoes to reach for the lock on the door that towers over me as I'm only 10 years old. Opening the door the screams grow louder, almost deafening. The voice of the women holds a certain familiarity keeping me on edge.

I can't shake an unusual feeling in my mind, but I can't quite grasp where it's coming from. Maybe deja vu?  But my gut instinct is frantically telling me not to open the door, however, the pull my body feels is stronger.

Abruptly, all my actions and thoughts halt as the image before me gets revealed. I feel my breathing hitch and my pulse drastically increase.

It can't be? This isn't real, it needs to not be real!

I'm now wishing I had never left the comfort of my own bed. Any thoughts I had a minute ago have briskly abandoned me, replaced with the scene I have just been exposed to.

I drop to my knees, a numb feeling engulfing my body. Tears I didn't even know were there are now streaming down my face.

There, right infront of me, is my mother. My precious mother, lifeless. Her eyes half ajar and blood running all down her face. She's dead. She's actually dead.

Suddenly an aching feeling runs through my veins, it's agony, it's heartbreak. The pain is excruciating, quickly becoming unbearable.

I scream.

[...]

"It's ok, you're ok. I've got you." Jimin is whispering sweet nothings into my ear, calming me down after I jolted awake as usual.

Once my vitals have steadied he releases me from his embrace, leaving my body in a cold chill.

"Y/n," Jimin starts, "This might not be the best time but we need to talk..."

---------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment! What do you think Jimin wants to talk about? ;)

Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

I don't know about you guys, but I love the dance 1million dance studio did to talking to myself. 

Thank you - Bangtanxxo :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 10.9K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
12.5K 708 28
"The real game begins here." Yang y/n was living with her mom after her father's death. Until one day, her mother decided to marry a guy she fell in...
9.5K 482 26
She was the girl that nobody liked or cared about. Y/n is 18 years old and is in her last year of high school. Nobody ever liked her or cared about h...
9K 79 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: This contains cutting, rape, abuse, suicide, suicidal thoughts, food and a bunch more. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️ . . . Your appa...