What Happened to me? (Depress...

By BakuB0tt0mReligion

This is a story about a depressed, abused, and suicidal Bakugo. When he was saved from the villains he starte... More

My life (Chapter 1)
The voices... (Chapter 2)
Secrets (Chapter 3)
The new man prt 1 (Chapter 4)
NOT A CHAPTER!!!!
NOT A CHAPTER SOOOORRRRRYYY ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
The new man prt2 (chapter 5)
Just pain? (Chapter 6)
New OC not chapter
1K?!
Who are you? (Chapter 8 *FINALLY)
2k? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Is he ok?! (Chapter 9)
Coma...(chapter 10)
ATTENTION VEIWERS
Im back!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Awake (chapter 11) (prt.1)
....7k?
Hes awake! (Chapter 12) (part 2)
HES AWAKE (chapter 13) part3
11k......
BIG BIG NEWS (not chapter but very important)
Oh shit...
Tagged-
The plan... (chspter 14)
Katsuki Aizawa?! (Chspter 15)
Soo-

He saw... (chapter 7)

3.2K 92 32
By BakuB0tt0mReligion

Kirishima's P.O.V

I saw every inch of his body...top to bottom to bruise to cut to rips to scratches I saw it all. How could this happen? How did it happen? THE Bakugo, my friend, my crush, my bro he was hurting and I had no idea... I just sat and watch him silently drown in pain and suffering and did N O T H I N G! How could I? How dare I?! The only thing that manage to escape my quivering lips were- "B-BAKUGO?!"
He didn't say anything just stood there and stared in shock and pain, his eyes welling with tears and his nose was running. He finally snapped out of it and ran without a shirt just his bare chest and his uniform pants. I tried to grab his wrist to stop him but he was to fast, so I ran after him. "B-BAKUGO WAIT! PLEASE!" Everyone's attention now on us more on Bakugo because they've seen his injuries but I didn't care I just kept on running Sensei Aizawa tried to stop me but I nudges him away and kept running with the bakusqaud running right behind me.

Bakugo's P.O.V

"H-he saw me! I have to run I don't care anymore!" I ran out of the changing room without anything but my pants exposing my scarred torso but I didn't care anymore I HAD to get away! Everyone's pity glares see right through me I feel them comment I'm just to worried to care I hear shitty-hair and the "bakusqaud" call for me, I didn't listen though instead I ran in the forest with my backpack.

I make it to an old blossom tree I used to go to when I'm down...it seems I lost the idiots. I throw downfield my bag and pull out a rope. Sigh "I'm ready." I tie one end of the rope to the tree and the other to my neck ready for it to strangle me. I struggle for a few seconds till my visions blurs and blacks out and I stop my struggling. As I end my struggles I have one single tear leave my eye for freedom and a small unnoticeable smile. I'm finally free....

??? P.O.V

I'm walking to my cabin in the forest till I cone across a shadowing tree with a silhouette of something. A figure? Not sure. I run up to it to only see a blonde boy hanging his head with a rope. I'm shocked. I ran up closer to him ripping the rope away from his bleeding scarred neck in-fact every part of his body was scarred I was concerned but after cutting him down I check his check his pulse. "It's weak but he's still alive." I pick him up bridal style and run to the nearest hospital. As I run out I come across some people with red hair and sharp teeth, a blonde with a bolt in it a guy with weird looking elbows and finally a girl with pink skin and pink hair. Blush NO not now there's a humans body in risk!

Hey guys uh I was wondering for ??? Should they have a love interest with one of the students? They are bi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 145 22
In all honesty I am shit at writing descriptions/summaries so yeah. Bakugo's voices inside of his head worsen over time in which it caused him to not...
38.6K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
154K 3K 15
During bakugo's horrible bullying during middleschool, Izuku started cutting himself, drinking, and smoking. Once his mom saw his cuts she made him s...
179K 6.3K 25
โ—COMPLETEDโ— (Fa-cade) noun An outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality. Bakugou Katsuki kept up the Fa...