Why Am I Elena Gilbert? 3 - O...

By crazyKate92

Si- Elena, Their New Kids and Her Mates land in the Avengers. Of course after that only chaos and madness fo... More

Chapter 2 - Questions and Headquarters
Chapter 3 - Meetings and Helicarriers
Chapter 4 - Stuttgart Germany
Chapter 5 - Thor and Loki + The Odd People
Chapter 6 - The Helicarrier Part 1
Chapter 7 - The Helicarrier Part 2
Chapter 8 - The Helicarrier Part 3
Chapter 9 - Helicarrier Part 4
Chapter 10 - Off To New York
Chapter 11: Battle Of New York
Chapter 12 - Doctor Banner
Chapter 13 - Pregnancy
Chapter 14 - Bonding With Tony
Chapter 15 - Bucky Barnes
Chapter 16 - Group Activities
Chapter 17 - Babies
Chapter 18 - Thanos Mikaelson
Chapter 19 - Family Therapy
Chapter 20 - Years Later

Chapter 1 - Falling Into A Faculty

15.1K 348 101
By crazyKate92

3rd POV

The Tesseract's energy forms into a cloud that reaches to the top the facility's ceiling. It's to quiet. Then they begin hearing heavy breathing from the platform.

As the SHEILD Guards slowly begin approaching with their weapons ready when they find a figure kneeling on the platform, smoke coming off of it.

With a dark smile on his face Loki lifts his head, his eyes sparkling with mischievous. He looks around and then looks into the eyes of Fury, Barton and Selvig.

Then he stands, holding the scepter in his hand. Feeling powerful, or powerless if you count the fact that his mind isn't his to control right now.

"Sir, please put down the spear!" Nick Fury says demandingly.

Loki looks at the scepter and then suddenly points it at Fury and Barton when a blue light leaves the scepter pointing straight at them.

Agent Barton launches himself at Fury and knocks them down as they roll away the blue light barely misses them.

Loki isn't very thrilled about that of course, not that he's making any actual decisions right now considering that he's being controlled by the scepter as well.

The SHEILD Guards begin firing at Loki, the bullets bounce right off of him, he jumps high into the air and he hits those fighting him hard and fast, taking them down quickly.

As Loki stands arrogantly another portal opens up, all of their attention turns to it.

They all watch cautiously as people start tucking and rolling out, all crouched in a defensive position around the young woman and the two children.

"Oh fuck" Elena, Tyler and Damon say as they look around realization on their faces.

Paul and Jasper are looking around curiously, something seems vaguely familiar from comics they've read before but they're not completely sure.

What is it?" Klaus and Kol snarl out as Kai bursts into an excited laughter.

"Oh nothing," Tyler says.

"We just landed in"

"The First Avengers Movie." Elena says with a chuckle.

"the what?" The older vampires and 12 year old now humans ask curiously, ignoring the eyes and ears watching them.

"What, you guys never read comic books?" Damon asks with a huff. "Besides the first movie just came out earlier this year."

"Who are you?" Loki asks with a self important huff, holding his scepter out at them.

Fury makes his way over to the tesseract quietly. Agent Barton has his gun ready, pointing between the new arrivals and Loki, unsure of who is more of a threat.

"I think we should probably leave. Elena may not mind dying but I'd prefer avoiding that turn of event." Damon pips up, not that they can die easily, can they still even die? After everything they aren't certain of that.

Elena huffs "as long as the kids are safe i don't care where we go."

Loki, tired of being ignored lifts his scepter and shoots the blue light at them.

Kol, Kai, Elena and the witch twins react on instinct putting their hands up causing the light to hit a barricade.

The blue light bounces back wildly towards its caster, Loki dunks as does Barton who was coming up behind him, narrowly they're missed by it.

"Naughty Loki" Elena scolds angrily as if he were a child "I have two twelve year olds here you mind controlled, narcissistic personality.

With a laugh Loki stands up arrogantly again "As if any of you could truly stop me."

"He has an army." Damon replies mockingly. Causing Tyler and Elena to snicker.

"We have a Hulk." Tyler adds playfully.

"Puny God!" Elena pips in happily.

"I do have an army!" Loki says strongly, Barton goes to shot him, but Loki grabs him.

Before he can put the scepter to Bartons heart Elena's hand flies up and throws him across the room.

Before he can get up they rush towards the door, dragging a fight happy Barton over the shoulder of Klaus and a very ready to leave Fury.

They all quickly get into a vehicle and Klaus sits Barton down on the seat. "Look who isn't being controlled!" Elena says cheerfully.

"Who ARE you?" Fury asks as they speed away, a car with Loki following behind them.

"Accidental Dimension hoppers." Elena replies cheerfully.

"Love, you can't just say it like that." Klaus says with a scoff as the vehicle makes a sharp turn.

"Right, Fiction Hoppers would be MUCH more accurate." She amends as the vehicle turns sharply

"Mom, are we going to be able to be safe here?" Jane asks worriedly as the vehicle almost flips, because of Loki and his mind controlled people shooting at them.

"We won't let you die." Elena says strongly. "Which reminds me, Paul, I'm going to kick your ass for calling me an ungrateful bitch."

"WAIT! You can't possibly" before fury can finish the sentence the vehicle flips and everyone gets thrown from the vehicle.

Paul shifts just as the vehicle flips, pulling the kids beside him as they flip out of the vehicle.

During that time the case holding the tesseract goes flying out the window into the road. .

Fury lands by a shrub, the boys scattered around a little and Elena went straight into a tree, her body very nearly missing it beside the rapidly healing cut across her head.

Frantically her mates and her children check on her, "m fine, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." She says with a chuckle.

She lets out a sigh of relief at the sight of the kids tucked beside Paul. "How are Barton and Fury?" She asks curiously.

Fury starts to stand shakily and he looks around worriedly, they hear Barton mutter to himself as he climbs out of the bushes beside the shrub.

"Look for the Tesseract." Fury demands.

"The what?" Klaus, Kol, Kai and Paul ask.

"Tesseract. It's a blue cube, lots of power, Yada Yada Yada." Elena says as she lets out a groan. "At least I didn't die, that shit is fucking disorientating"

Fury and Barton's mouth gaps in surprise "You. ."  Fury stops and sighs, rubbing his temples, oh, he's so going to have a long talk with these. . . People? Are they people? Fuck if he knows.

Barton glances around before he walks towards the road as he looks around 20 minutes later he comes back, Agent Hill is beside him.

Bartons lips are pressed in annoyance, he stops himself from asking any questions, if Fury asks he'll do his best to take them on, he's a good shot.

Fury looks them over again and sighs. "Come with us, we'll need your help and we'll keep your kids safe."

"We can take care of ourselves." Little Jane huffs thinking about their powers.

"And I'll need to know who you are, you're in our world illegally." Fury adds sternly looking over them with stern eyes. Dun dun dun. . .

Realizing they haven't introduced themselves he says "I'm Nick Fury, the director of SHEILD and that is Agent Barton."

The boys just shrug out of curiosity, sure a few of them have an impulse to kill Fury.

"Klaus."

"Kol"

"Damon."

"Tyler."

"Kai"

"Jasper."

Shifting back(obviously naked) he replies sheepishly "Paul."

"I'm Elena and those two are my kids."

"Jane."

"Alec"

"But you can't be older then seventeen!" Barton says exasperated as the helicopter appears.

"Barton will take you to headquarters." Fury says, interrupting Bartons outburst or perhaps he's just ignoring it until a later time.

Elena and her mates shrug, they were just curious about what'll come next and well, Elena felt oddly fatigued.

Which reminds her, she needs to have a little chat with Paul. Preferably before the whole 'germany' thing happens.

Tyler picks her up and puts her on his back as they begin to follow Barton.

Or perhaps they'll have a yelling match? 

It's not her fault that he's forced to stick around because of the imprint thing.

If he wants she'll just order him to go away and find love elsewhere or something, albeit in a different universe/world/dimension thing unless he can be sent back or something.
——————————————————————

UUggghhh I THINK that I hate this chapter hahaha.

My mind was really having a hard time with HOW to start this one.

I thought about just putting them into the Battle of New York or the Germany one, even the one with Ultron but this is where it ended up settling in best.

I apologize if the chapter sucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 319 37
Let's say you had the power to save everyone you've ever cared about and more. Let's say that you could have a do-over every time you lost, every ti...
87.6K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
121K 3.8K 26
"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggled they overcome. The strongest people aren't a...
56.3K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...