Attack on titan book 2

By Itsahabit17

Latina and the crew are back, and even now facing a greater threat, giant apes, colossal titans and armoured... More

Beast titan
Im home
Utgard Castle
Historia
The rescue
Rescue 2

The big reveal

208 1 0
By Itsahabit17

Alright I finally finish this, sorry it's not as good to the same battle, but I did my best I'll try better next time with the next chapter, by the way I'm still waiting on those answers for saving a certain character, if I don't actually get them I'll just decide his fate myself, And can anyone give me an idea of how I can write the scene where eren and the other who are kidnapped, I can't write it then I'll just try and write from Latina's point of view, and don't worry to any Ymir fans, she's not gonna die

Drake and Grayson walked over to lizzy and Zane " so, Ymir's a titan shifter too?" Drake asked " she's not the only one" zane whispered something in his ear, his eyes widened in shock " really?!" Zane nodded " it's not their fault, trust me, it's the same situation with Annie, Latina told me before hand" he said

" are you actually going to let us in on who is behind all this." Grayson asked " I'd tell you if I knew" zane remarked, slight peeved off " just like the first visions she told us about, The figure was wearing a hood, But there was no other memory of the man that helped annie" lizzy whispered " Can we even consider him an ally?" Grayson asks

" Yeah, I'm with Grayson on this one" said boy gave drake a joking look of shock " Dude don't ruin it, besides you're right, and we don't even know anything about him, and he's never revealed himself to us" drake adds " Maybe he is among the people in the hoods, maybe that's the reason he can't reveal himself to us" lizzy suggested " What reason does he have to betray his allies?" Zane asks " I don't know... But if we meet, we'll have to find out ourselves" drake shrugs

" One thing we did see that was out of the ordinary, I can tell you What is the strange looking titan she encountered with mike before, then we saw it climb the wall, and it might have guided the titans to the castle" both boys jaws dropped " i-I'm sorry what?! It climbed the fricking wall?! And guided titans?!" Grayson exclaimed, The the others shushed him " do you understand how tall wall is!? And have we ever seen a titan guiding other Titans!" He reminded "You can even ask connie about it climbing the wall, We all saw it, and not only that, It threw giant boulders at us"

"it threw what?!" Drake asks in shock " Well I never seen a titan throw boulders. What did it look like? I'll give this information to hanji" Grayson said " it was tall, like about 17meters, it was very fury, and it had the appearance of an ape, like in the books" Zane finishes " what the hell kind of a beast is this?!" Grayson exclaimed, whispering still " You had to be there to see it for yourself, next time use your speed!" zane scolded, drake and Lizzy chuckled at the sulking Grayson " fine..."

"Back to the guiding part, you think it guided the titans who attacked the tower?" Drake asked "Titans aren't as active in the night remember, You checked through it, yes the ones that were attacking the tower were awake like they were walking during the day" Latina said

" your four! Time to go!" They turned to hanji calling out to them "hey guys, look who survived!" Lizzy squealed, they turned to see kanna and zanes horses, along with Gale, Latina horse " I'll hold Latina's horses reins" drake says grabbing them and getting on his own horse " I need to go and talk with someone real quick, I'll be right back" Grayson says, taking off, over to where mike was " excuse me commander" he turned and acknowledge the boy " Can I talk to you for a second" he asked, which mike nodded " what do you need?"

" I need your help" he said which confused the commander

Back At the wall

It began to rain after the whole chaos. Dark grey clouds began to swallow up the sun's light as the group was on the wall where the Beast Titan was earlier. Red flags flowed within the wind as soldiers scooped out the area, just in case if there was any Titan activity. "That's it. Bring it up slowly!" A soldier states. "Steady the ropes please!" Morbilt yelled, Ymir's body and the bed were being pulled up by a reel as she had her right leg and arm cut off due to the transformation.

Historia watches with sadness and worries as Eren looks down from the ledge. "What's the verdict? How bad a shape is Ymir in?" Eren questions while a soldier fixes his uniform. "Well, she's missing an arm and a leg. And her insides are scrambled. If she was normal she'd be a goner."

" normal huh?" Eren quoted. Latina zip up the wall and land on the ground, catching Eren's attention on her right. "Latina." His eyes widen, and he jogs over to her."Hey, Eren," She smile faintly

"what are you doing?! You've worn yourself out enough" he exclaimed " What are you talking about? I feel fine" she said, which surprised him " But...wait... do you remember anything about the castle fight?" He asked, which she nodded confused " Yeah of course I remember, after those Titans emerge from the trees apparently went full psycho on them then falling unconscious but I feel fine now, Sorry but I think that's the same situation you went through when you first changed"she rubbed my head awkwardly, he looked shocked but then smiled " just glad you're alright " he said which Made her smiled " me too"

just then they heard someone grunts, they looked back over the edge to see Reiner struggling to get over. "Reiner," Latina murmur, walking over to the edge and looking down at the platform he's sitting on. " need a hand big guy?"

"Yeah, that would be great," he grunts, and she holds out her hand to him. He grabs it with his good arm and she pulls him up, helping him onto the flat top of the wall. "Thanks, Latina "

"No problem," she chuckle, and a few raindrops start to fall. She look up at the sky, a raindrop hitting her nose. "Oh come on... can we ever not have rain on days like this." She sulked

Meanwhile with historia and hanji

"Please, you've got to believe me!" Historia shrieked at Hanji, "I'm telling the truth! Ymir Could've Run away any time she wanted! She chose to fight the Titans to save our lives! She had nothing to gain putting herself on the line like that. Doesn't that speaks volumes about where her loyalties are? She should have told us before, yes. She had no right to keep her power a secret. It's hard to look past how much mankind must've gained from knowing she's been keeping to herself, but....i think... Think she was just worried about what people might do to her. Clearly her priorities have changed now. This isn't nearly as complicated as it looks. No one is closer to Ymir than me and violet, And there is no question in my mind whose side she's on!"

"Is that so?..." Hanji says, looking at the ground, " Well she's not wrong, her friend did save everyone in the tower when it collapsed" mike said," well, under the circumstances it's certainly behooves us to be friendly. Her priorities aside, ill wager what  what she can teach us about the enemy is beyond measure. Probably. Even so." Two soldiers place down Ymir's bed on the ground, making Hanji start walking over to her with mike. "You say this isn't as complicated as it looks." Historia trails not too far behind Hanji as she listens to her."but from where I'm standing the world gets more complicated by the hour." Hanji then turns to Historia, raising a brow, "oh, Uh- historia reiss you said your name was??" She nods, "i did, thats correct."

"Isn't Reiss, The name of a noble family?" Historia stops walking, nodding once more. "Yes it is." Hanji takes a few more steps before stopping too. "Huh..." She walks right back to Historia and places a hand on her shoulder. " historia. Nice to meet' cha." Historia stares at Hanji with a blank look, slightly confused, "thank you..."

A soldier finishes tying Ymir up as the two girls finally approach her sleeping body, "How's she doing?" Hanji asked as Historia kneels down to her. "Comatose but stable.The bleeding stopped, though steam appears to be coming out of her wounds"Historia brushes her fingers against Ymir's bangs as Hanji orders,

"Best course of action is taking her back to trost where the poor girl can get proper medical care. She's in your hands" Historia stops as a soldier nods, "consider it done."Hanji looks over her shoulder, muttering, "right then..." She then starts to take steps forward with Moblit following with her now, "on with our mission... finding the hole and patching it up"

"Honestly hanji..i..." Grayson hesitated " something wrong?" She asked " don't say anything yet okay, trust me on that" he said seriously, which was surprising "What's with the serious look, you never been like this"

" hanji, just trust him" mike says which surprised her, but she nodded, he whispered something to her, which made her eyes widen " your kidding.." she whispered, which she shook her head " then who are we supposed to trust?"

"Nobody here are the people in the hoodies, just let her take care of what she needs to"

Latina pov

Drake's still keeping a look out for any suspicious activity

' I really hope whoever their working with don't show up...' I thought, grabbing at my hood ' I'm gonna save them atleast...If I had know about annie...I would have done something.... this time I plan to' Reiner lets out a soft groan, both me and eren look over to him as he cradles his injured arm while sitting on the ground. "Son of a bitch," he grunts

"You okay over there, Reiner?" Eren asks him. Reiner rubs his temples and shakes his head. "Not by a long shot. Titan almost gnawed my arm off. Pathetic... all I could think was: this is how I go."Eren nods in understanding while I walk over and crouch down in front of Reiner. "You still have your arm though. It'll take time to heal, but you're as strong as an ox, Reiner. You'll get through it," I smile, standing up and patting his shoulder with a laugh. "Too bad you're not a Titan Shifter; that wound would be healing quickly"

Reiner tenses up, and Bertolt stares at me wide-eyed. "Heh, yeah..." Reiner lets out a strained chuckle

My eyes narrow sharply, but I look away as Eren helps Armin onto the top of the wall. "Plus, what else are you supposed to think? You're only human," Eren points out to Reiner."Don't you understand?! This was my second time!" the broad man shouts before looking at Armin. "Armin, remember? Go on. Tell them how Annie nearly crushed me like an insect."Armin gasps, his eyes looking up as he seems to think back. "Yeah..." he whispers.

"That's twice I've nearly died now." Reiner raises his fist up and rests it on his forehead. "What are the chances I'll survive a third time? This is what it really means... what it is to be a soldier. Your spirit breaks, and your body follows. Eh, no good whining about it now. Least not until we can plug up that wall."

'I should probably tell them there isn't a breach in the wall' I wondered."That's true," Eren states, turning around and walking away from Reiner and Bertolt. "The two of you have been driven far enough away from your hometown, as it is. This is it- this is where we draw the line."I look at Reiner whose face turns sullen, making Bertolt's eyes widen.

"Truer words were never spoken!" the tall man suddenly shouts, making all of us face him. "Home! Let's go! We've been here long enough. Compared to everything else we've had to go through, the rest is easy."

"Bertolt," I call out, and he looks at me. "Enough with the bullsh*t. What the hell is going on?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," he stutters out, his face growing red."You're lying to us, ya wanna know how I know because I already i saw" I said, which his eyes widened " what?..."

Short flashback

When Latina tended to reiners arm she was memories flash, it was just like Annie's, with the same guy in the hood, ordering them around, injecting something in them, but she didn't see the other one warning them about anything

Flash back end

"Back at the tower, when I was taking care of reiners injury, Remember with Annie, I saw her memories, just like I saw reiners, you don't have to worry, But you should be telling this, since I only saw a few" Reiner inhales sharply

"Bertolt, we should tell them the truth. Maybe... maybe they can help," Reiner tells his friend who stumbles back in shock."But, Reiner, they'll-"

"We don't know what they'll do, but they still deserve to know.""What the hell are you guys talking about?" Eren asks, and Reiner frowns while Bertolt looks nervous."Can you get Squad Leader Hange and Squad Leader Mike? This is something they need to hear," Reiner tells me, and I nod.

"Yeah, let me go get them," I say before turning around and striding over to the two superiors."Latina" Hange smiles faintly as I approach

."Hey, hanji," I say with my own smile before stopping in front of her and Mike. "Reiner asked for the both of you. Says there's something he needs to say, and you guys need to hear it."Hanji's expression turns serious, and she looks past me. "Latina, Mike, you two weren't there when this discussion went down, but we have reason to believe that Reiner and Bertolt are the Armored and Colossus Titans."

"How did you figure this out?" Mike asks her lowly."I looked into Annie's past and found that her, Bertolt, and Reiner are all from the same region. Reiner was also apart of one of the squads that were given false information on Annie."

"Maybe it'll be a confession. Let's see," she states, and I walk back over to Reiner and the others with Mike and Hange following behind me."Are you sure about this, Reiner?" Bertolt asks, and Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, Grayson, and Zane walk over to see what's happening

."I think it's safe to finally tell them," Reiner responds, and Hange's eyes narrow."Tell us what exactly?" she inquires, and Reiner stares at her."I had a feeling you were starting to piece things together, so I'll tell you the truth: Bertolt is the Colossus Titan, and I'm the Armored Titan," he announces, i stopped them before any of them could react, he holds up a hand, "please, allow us a few minutes to explain; there's a lot that needs to be said."

"I was going to ask for an explanation anyway, so go ahead," Hange states, and Reiner frowns."I'm sure you know the truth about Annie as well, so I'll hop right into the story. Bertolt, Annie, and I aren't from here. We come from a nation across the ocean called Marley, where we were apart of the Marleyan military in their Warrior Unit."

"What? This has to be a joke. A world outside of Paradis Island. Get real, Reiner," Eren says, and Reiner looks at him.

"I'm not joking, Eren. There's an entire world out there beyond these walls."

"Guys, no arguing," I sigh before looking at Reiner. "continue."

"It seems the Royal Government here keeps a lot hidden from its citizens, and it's not my right to tell you what all they're hiding. I will tell you about the events of 845 though, and even before then," Reiner says, unraveling the sling I made him to reveal his arm almost completely healed.

"Wow, great to know I didn't need to use my skirt as a sling thank you very much" I said sarcastically, Reiner chuckles slightly before crossing his arms.

"It was Marley's plan to destroy Wall Maria; the plan was originally to wipe out everyone living here, but it failed. As kids, Bertolt, Annie, I, along with many others were trained by the military, so they could choose who would inherit the Titan powers in Marley's possession. There were six of us, but only four were apart of the plan to destroy the walls."

"There are four of you?" Mike asks, and Reiner shakes head."Were. There were four of us, but one... he died before we were able to reach the walls, so we could only destroy Wall Maria."Mikasa's eyes flare with anger, and I stop her before she can draw her blades

"I have a feeling there's something else to the story given that what you've told all of us is enough for yours and Bertolt's executions," I say, and Reiner nods."As I said, we were children at the time so to ensure that we followed orders, they controlled us," Reiner murmurs before gesturing us closer. We lean in and his voice goes low, "There were four Marleyan warriors sent after us to make sure we didn't betray them; they must've known we were planning on using the plan as an escape opportunity."

"So you were forced into all of this?" Grayson asks.

"Marley's government is just as bad as the one here. We didn't know that at first though," Bertolt whispers, his hands shaking. "We just wanted a better life."

"So what about the attempt to destroy Trost and the later attempt for Annie to go after Eren?" Hange asks with a frown, an intimidating look in her eyes that almost makes me shudder

."We wouldn't have done it if the four warriors we mentioned before hadn't forced us to. There's not much that we know about them other than that they're from Marley and that we have to obey them. I'm telling you this now because you need to be aware of Marley's plans, even if it's decided that we should be executed."

"These four warriors... are they apart of the 104th Training Corps?" Mike asks lowly."No, they weren't. Those sons of bitches are elusive though. They show up when they want to, and there's no way of tracking them down."

"You said you were forced and controlled, right? How exactly?" Hange asks " the same way Annie was..." I trailed off

Reiner and Bertolt exchange a glance before shifting their shirt collars, revealing several needle marks."Oh, my god," hanji whispered in shock, there were so many

"What did they do to you?"

"It's an injection that forces us to transform into our Titan form; it strips our autonomy away as well. We never know when they'll sneak up on us and use it."

"So why did you ask about Eren's location during the expedition?" Armin inquires, and Reiner frowns."I knew when I saw Annie's Titan form that those four warriors I mentioned were somewhere controlling her. Eren is important, and if he falls into Marley's hands, it wouldn't be a good thing, so I wanted to know Eren's location in case something drastic happened."

"Then you didn't tell Annie where I was, and you wouldn't have known if she got to me or not until later," Eren states, and Reiner nods."Exactly. I didn't want to put you in any danger, Eren. That wasn't my intention."

"So where does Annie stand in all of this?" Mikasa interrogates."She's only doing this so she can get back to Marley and rejoin her father, but she didn't want to kill those scouts, if Latina saw her getting injected, Then she was forced again to kill," Reiner explains before looking at Hange. "I feel like it's safe for me to presume she was captured."Hange nods

"But what is this have to do with Latina? in Annie's memory someone was warning her that they were coming after her, so what does she have to do with this?." Eren asked " Well... this isn't going to be easy to say" he covers his head in dismay "What isn't?" I asked

" did you ever meet any other relatives in  your dads family?" Reiner asked

"No..... I never met my dad's parents... or any other relatives.... i assumed he was an orphan That trained to become a military police officer...The only relative me and lizzy have would be our grandmother from our mums side of the family...And we haven't heard from her in...forever" I said confused

' The heck is my family have to do with this?' "Well...Only your grandfather died...not your grandmother" Reiner said, my eyes widened " what?.." I whispered " I'm just going to put this simple. you're not from here, Or at least... your father wasn't..." I felt my heart drop " w-what are you talking about..." I stuttered " Back home... Is where..."

" is where your grandmother is...your fathers mother..." bertholt finished I gasped" what?!" " Before Marley took over our government...their was a royal family...the romanoffs..." I couldn't believe the words coming out of their mouths " so...that makes Latina... a..."

" Don't. finish. that. sentence Grayson." I warned, couldn't believe wager was being said " I already get what they're saying..." my voice croaked " What. happened. to. them" I asked, I probably didn't want to know, but I had to

"Well...I'm sorry Latina...but...your grandfather was either murdered...or died normally..." I felt tears build, but I wiped them away "As for his wife she is in no state to rule...She stays in her room back home... but she doesn't respond anymore...But thankfully she still alive..." I sighed in relief

"it feels actually nice to know me and lizzy have a grandmothers who's still alive, but what about the rest of our family?" I asked " I don't exactly have any information. both sons actually disappeared. There was a panic once the kings death was heard off, so Marley took over the government. And as you can see, nothing was the same after that." Reiner finished

" I think I might understand what happened...But I'm not exactly sure and I'm not going to point fingers, but I think I know what happened to my dad, I think maybe he was trying to get away from someone. And maybe he found this place....oh I don't know none of this makes sense!" I grabbed my head in depression 'my family is of royal blood and I'm a princess! And some guys by Marley too over the government and sent Reiner, annie and bertholt along with four hooded figures to destroy the walls! What If Marley is responsible for my grandfathers death?! I don't know!'

"Okay take it easy" hanji places a hand on my shoulder, just before I could say anything else, grappling hooks anchor into the wall and four hooded figures fly up and land near us. "It's them," Bertolt gasps, and I reach for my blades, but I get pulled behind someone who turned out to be Eren."I knew we should've just taken them back to Marley years ago, but now they've committed treason by telling them the plan," one of the four figures says.

"I suggest you four back off before I slice you down where you stand," Zane growled, holding both swords, they look at Bertolt and Reiner before glancing over to Eren."We won't be backing off. We need these three along with that girl over there, And Miss Romanoff" one of the other hooded figures responds, nodding their head toward Ymir's body, I gasped,

"We won't allow you take them," Mikasa states, joining drakes side with her blades drawn as well."We weren't asking. We will take them," one of the other hooded figures says " i'd like to see you try" drake glared

Mikasa and drake exchange a quick glance before dashing forward.

Two of the warriors don't have time to react as they slice them with their blades.

" drake! Mikasa! Move!" Reiner exclaims, and before they can ask why, a surge of light surrounds two of the warriors, both glared at them both" No way," I mutter as they start to turn into Titans. One an armoured and the other, colossal

" Their armoured and colossal titans too?!" I exclaimed, the grunted as Wind whips around us, sending us back, and I grabbed one of my swords and stab it into the stone wall and hold on. "Did you know two of them were Titans?!" Hange shouts over the wind to Reiner and Bertolt

."No! None of them were the people chosen to have the powers. I don't know they could transform! And there's only  nine!" Reiner responds, and the two Titans reach out and grab Eren, Reiner, Bertolt.

"Eren!" Mikasa exclaims " Reiner! Bertholt!" I saw the guy who was the collasal titan pick up Ymir's body and somebody else's

"Ymir!" historia shrieked " NO!" Just then there was another flash of light, I gasped and saw eren had transformed, and stared battling the other armoured titan, Then noticed two are missing

" where'd the other two go?!" I yelled, just then is screamed when I felt someone pulling me back

" no! Let me go!" I threw punches but I kept missing " stop it! I'm trying to help you!" They yelled, they're voice sounded familiar but I'm not gonna fall for any more tricks

" help?! HELP?!" I managed to sock him right in the face, causing us to crash to the ground into a small area of trees, but I then gasped when I saw a memory

"Wait a second..." I gasped " Oh crap...it's you..." I said" ow...Well I'll give it to you... Your as strong as him..."

" Who?"

" your dad, who else?"

"How do you know my dad?"

"Why the hell would I know him, he's my damn brother" i gasped, I couldn't believe it, my missing uncle... " so that's why you told annie about me. And help me during the towers collapse, You're a Romanoff" I chucked." Yeah but...Sorry we had to meet this way...I was asking for the girl to bring you somewhere safe so I can talk to you without those...a holes taking you...I'm not even going to mention what was going to happen to you as soon as you're both back home...yet... just glad I got to know Victor wasn't alone and had a kid"

" kids" I corrected " what?" He asked "There's two of us" which surprised him " But where is the other hooded guy?" " that was your aunt, And she's on our side as well" I felt myself shrink " luckily that wasn't her a punch otherwise I would've punched my own aunt" I said which he chuckled" Well...what do ya say we kick these pricks arses, save ya friends and meet my second Niece and so you can properly meet your aunt" he says which I smirk " sure thing uncle Nicky" I swang my household, vessel at a tree and pulled myself toward it

Nicholas pov

" damn it, she got that from you Vicky.." I chuckled

Drakes pov

"I'll kill them," Mikasa grits out before shooting her grappling hooks at one of the Titans eren was fighting."Mikasa!" I shout, shooting out my hooks and gliding after her. I grabbed her before she could swing at the armoured titan

"Drake, why did you stop me?!" she shouts as I disconnect my hooks and shoot them back out at the wall."Because if you attacked the nape it would've failed, Don't forget he's an armoured tighten like Reiner, you would've gotten in between their punches too," I explain, my feet landing on the side of the wall. She shoots her anchors into the stone, and I let go of her.

just then I see violet and one of the guys in hoods?! heading straight for them "What the hell are is she doing?!" I exclaimed " Saving your friends " I heard a woman's voice and turned to see one of the people in hoods " Who the hell are you?" I aske while mikasa holds out her swords "I'm not on their side, I'm only with my husband" she says "Then why are you attacking the walls?"

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut you down right now?" Mikasa says in an angry tone "Well you certainly would be embarrassed about killing your friends aunt wouldn't you?" She said making our eyes widen "Excuse me what!?" I asked surprised " Im a Romanoff,Me and my husband were here to save our niece, these guys want to take her away, but we want to save her, we also wanna try and find his brother"

"Um..." ' crap, they don't know about his death...' "I'm sorry to say this but you're a little late" I said, confusing her "What are you talking about?"

" he's already passed" her eyes widened from under her hood "No...what am I gonna tell him..."

"If You really are our side can you help us?" I asked "Fine...But I better be able to meet my niece" she warmed "Nieces" I corrected " what?" She asked "You've got two nieces " I said " Well what are we supposed to do? Didn't even know those guys were titan shifters"

"Mikasa! drake!" Hange calls out to us, and we look over as she and Mike glide down and join us, they noticed the woman and immediately glared " what are you doing to them?!" She was about to charge her but we stopped her " no! She's violets aunt!" I said, which their eyes widened

" Short story I have a feeling the man with violet right now is her uncle that Reiner mention was missing, And she apparently is his wife, they're on our side" I explained " how do we know they're telling the truth?"mike asked " I can tell when someone is lying or telling the truth, that's how I found out jean stole my loath of bed once and blamed Sasha" I said

Back to violet and Nicolas

" eren! Hang on we're coming!" Latina yelled, which he heard and his eyes widened ' Latina?! No! They'll get you!'

" alright kid, prove to me ya a Romanoff" her Uncle smirked along with her " with pleasure" the armoured titan threw erens titan aside and reached to catch Latina ' no!' But just like during the battle on the expedition, she flung herself forward, wrapping her chains round the arm

and delivering a hard kick to the jaw, Would you actually caused the armoured titan to crack a bit " hell ya Red!" Grayson cheered from the wall with connie " kick! His! Ass!" He cheered with him

" wait! Look out!" Zane exclaimed" Latina!" Lizzy yelled

" incoming!" Nickolas gasped and immediately grabbed his niece, and pushed her to the side, what happened was the collasal titans foot had come crashing down, but he was pushed out of the way too, surprisingly by erens titan, who took the fall, " eren!" Latina shouted with tears in her eyes

" alright ya big ugly punk! You wanna hurt my family! And my nieces friends! Well your in for a treat!"  He raised his hand to his mouth, making Latina eyes widen

With Grayson

He was speeding about getting injured soldiers of the danger, when he noticed a fifth figure, zip up to the colossal titan, which he gasped when he saw him inject something in Reiner and bertholt, making them fall asleep, he immediately zoomed off to find hanji, and did " there's a fifth guy!" He exclaimed

"and he just knocked out Reiner and bertholt with a injection!" which made their eyes widen " did you know there was a fifth?!" Hanji immediately turned to the hooded woman who was also shocked shaking her head " no! I thought there was only four of us!" Just then their was a flash of light along with a surge of light, and a loud roar, which made the woman gasp " nickolas!"

" your husbands a titan shifter?!" Drake exclaimed " yes! But I promise you I'm not! He's trying to save your friends!"

" why does it look like Ymir's titan too?" Drake asked " no doubt their the same type of titan, just like Ryan's the armoured, and alberts the collasal" the woman said " are those their names?" Mikasa asked " yes. But I swear I don't know who that is" she said pointing at the person from up top

The jaw titan let out a roar, charging toward the armoured, it saw him and got in a fighting position ' I always knew you couldn't be trust nick, or that bitch of yours!' He let out a roar and tried to deliver a pouch at him, he jumped back, like some cat then, crawling and jumping up his arm, immediately covers his nape, nick pushing and trying to pull Ryan's hands from his naps ' your annoying' he grabs him with his free arm, lifts him up while he's thrusting his arms out to try and rip at his face, chucks him into the air, then deliverers a strong kick to the stomach, sending him flying at the top of the wall and crashing " Nick!" The woman along with everyone else rush over to his titan body, which was erupting steam

" uncle nick!"

"We have to get him out!"

The woman in the hood cut open his nape and pulled him out, he had the same titan marks as eren and Ymir, and was erupting steam from his body

Latina pov

I frown. The other Titan looks around, and the man on his shoulder smirks at me. Throwing erens body in the collasal titans mouth"We'll be taking our leave, but I'll be back for you," he states, and my eyes widen as both Titans let out steam.

I fly forward, the steam burning my skin and sending the cloak off my body. A painful groan escapes my lips, and the wires I shot out are blown back, causing me to fall through the air."Shit..." I grunt, shooting my wires out at a tree.

I land on the side and watch as the armored titan run off, with the two men on it making me growl and slam my fist against the tree trunk. "Damn it!." I shout

"Latina! are you okay?!" Hange calls down weakly to me, and I send her a thumbs up

I retract my wires from the tree and land on the ground, looking down at my skin which has some minor burns. 'Okay, maybe I'm not completely okay' I deadpan 'Not only that, but my uncles been kicked into the wall, and for my friends have been taken....I failed them....I'm such an idiot!' I thought before shooting my wires at the side of the wall and joining Hange, Mike, drake and Mikasa."You're burnt," Mike frowns, and I notice their skin is also red

."So are you guys," I point out before looking in the direction of the two retreating Titans. "What do we do? We can't let them have Eren, Ymir, Bertolt, and Reiner."

" agree," Hange says before looking at me. "Are you well enough to get to Trost and report to Erwin and everyone else about what went down?"

"I am." I nod before looking at my uncle who was unconscious with my aunt holding him " Will you take care of them for me? They are my family". I stated "Yes of course yes of course" she nodded

"Should I also mention everything Reiner told us as well? I know I'm not a judge nor a jury, but as far as I'm concerned Reiner and Bertolt aren't bad."Mike and Hange exchange a look, a frown coming to the latter's face. "I believe everything Reiner told us, but only tell Erwin and Levi about it. Telling anyone else could lead to much alarm that's not needed."

"Got it," I nodded before retracting my wires and shooting them up to the top of the wall. I send Hange, Mike, and Mikasa a nod before flying up and soaring over the wall. A frown comes to my face when I see how many soldiers were hurt from the steam. "Things really are turning to shit..." I shake my head and make my way along the wall, heading towards Trost

I glide through the streets of Trost until I find members of the Military Police and Survey Corps ahead. 'There they are' I spot Erwin and Donna talking to Pixis while Levi sits in a cart, with his squad me to him

I shoot my wires out at a nearby building and fly down, landing on the ground with a stumble and retracting my hooks. "Commander Erwin! Donna!" I call out, making everyone stop what they were doing to look at me."Latina?" Jean gasps, jogging over and supporting me against his side. "She's burnt!"

" Latina! what happened?!" Donna rushed to me " forget about me! long story, but I'll try to keep bare minimum. Other than Eren and Annie, there are three other Titan Shifters in the 104th Training Corps, and all of them were just taken by a group. Two of them, are my aunt and uncle who saved me and the other two, Who turned out to be a collasal the titan and armoured titan, Took the others with another guy in a hood" Nearly everyone in the crowd gasps, and Erwin's eyebrows furrow. "Who are the other three Titan Shifters?"

"Ymir, Bertolt Hoover, and Reiner Braun." I answered " those guys too?!" jean exclaimed which I nod

."Are they the-" Erwin starts, and I raise a hand. " can we talk in private please...I would like to speak to you and Levi privately on that matter," I say, and he narrows his eyes."And what about the breach?" Pixis asks, and I frown."there isn't a breach. The wall is perfectly intact."

"Hmm, that's what I thought."I turn my attention to Erwin, a serious look in my eyes. "Commander Erwin, may we have a moment?"

"Yes, let's take a walk," he states, and Jean lets go of me " see ya" I smiled before following the two and Levi

Time skip

After they left she told them everything Reiner and bertholt had told her, even the part about her father not being from the walls and who the romanoffs really are, and my uncle being a titan shifter too, which was a real shocker for all three of them

"And Reiner and Bertolt filled us in more about their real reason for coming here. They had no intention of destroying the walls; they were using this opportunity as a way of escaping Marley. The issue is- Marley sent four warriors after them to ensure that the job was completed,"

Latina frown looking Erwin directly in the eye. "They used needles on Bertolt and Reiner which forced them to transform into their Titan forms. Just like with Annie, The injection also took away their autonomy and allowed the Marley soldiers to control them."

"They had no control over what they were doing" Donna mumbled which I nodded

" And At that point, the four Marley warriors showed up and two of them transformed into Titans, which Reiner and Bertolt had no knowledge off." Latina stated " That's why Annie was so confused and had no memories of her actions"

" what about your aunt and uncle." Levi asked "No knowledge of it either, and I saw my uncle's memories he had no idea, neither did my aunt " she said, then continued

"They then took Ymir, Eren, Bertolt, and Reiner and knocked them out. Mikasa and drake my uncle and I tried to stop them, but they knocked him into the walls, mikasa and drake are okay But we couldn't even dent the other two...Reiner also said to me before he was taken that the Royal Government knows something, most likely about Marley."The room falls silent after Latina speaks her last word, and Erwin slowly nods while taking all the information in. "So Reiner and Bertolt were more or less victims of it all along with leonhart. They were forced to attack," he says, and I frown and nod

"Yes Exactly. . All annie was doing everything because she wants to return to see her father again, but she never wanted to hurt anyone or me...they even injected her the same way they did to Reiner and bertholt..."

She say before crossing my arms. "I can't tell you what to do as you are my superior, but, sir, we have to save them, We can't let them into Marley's hands, because from what Bertolt and Reiner said, that government is horrible. It used to be run by my family and as soon as Marley took over, it went to shit, excuse my language."

"And we will. We can't waste any time. I'm going to come up with a strategy. Romanoff, it's up to you- are you in any condition to help or do you need to sit out? I understand either choice you make."

" are you kidding? A few burns, cuts, and a lack of sleep won't stop me from saving my friends. Count me in." She smirked

" well Donna, you trained a very determined girl" Erwin smirked faintly" that's I did" she smirked

' hang on guys, we're coming for you...' we're the last words in Latina mind, with a look of determination, those guys were in for a real treat

Time skip

At Wall Rose's wall, Latina on mikasa's scarf which she provided, asleep with Armin sitting next to her, hands on his legs. mikasa and drake fast asleep

Hannes approahces the two and looks ahead, making Armin slightly turn his head towards him

"Oh man, what a mess. Count your lucky stars we were all the way up here, Rest of em got blasted by the steam and debris, nothing much they could do." He looks down at Armin and asks.

"How's badly is your friend hurt?" 

"Well there aren't any wounds to speak of," Armin says, "She's just tired ." Hannes nods.

"Could be worse...shes romanoffs daughter isn't she?" Armin slightly gasped " you know?" He asked in disbelief

"Victor was my best friend, we had some times joking of, and times where he'd be serious and scolding for drinking on the job..." he smiles at the memories, but then frowns " I just wish he was here right now, things just aren't the same as before..." armin frowned

"Back then when we were kids, that girl was her, wasn't it?" He asked while the adult looked surprised " you remember that day?" He asked which armin nods " how can I forget, she helped eren, even when the two got lost, I thought she looked familiar when we met at the cadet Corps..."

As the conversation ends, hannes then says " by the way....I've got food if your hungry, you eaten?." The blonde boy shook his head as Hannes walks over to him and ruffles his hair. "Be right back." He walks off

In this memory

the wall wasn't been breached. Young Armin runs through the market, looking for Mikasa, to only see her holding  a basket of food while running some errands. "Mikasa!" She turn to her panting friend as he finally looks up at them

"Come quick Erens in trouble!" Instantly, they go up to his face

"What kind of trouble?!" She demand

"It's those three bullies again. They took some bread I just bought.... i told eren about it and...--"  Mikasa place her basket of food on his arms as starts running to find him

"I didn't want him to go!" Armin yells, trailing behind. "Wait!" He cried.

Someone else was there too, and heard everything, she originally was helping gather food for dinner when she over head the two from one of those buildings, like mini apartments

She grew curious and followed

Also tried to find a full body image of her when she was a kid, but I failed, this is all I could find

Somewhere

Eren glares at one of the bullies and states coldly. "Give it back!" 

"You got dirt in your ears of something? Like a already said, I ate the whole thing, taste" The first bully remarked, making Eren grind his teeth together enraged "But That was three days' worth of food for them!"

The second bully then replied. "You gotta be kidding me. Those table scraps? " Eren turns his head and shoots yet another glare as the first one says.

"Knock it off, you'll make me feel bad, whatever you want it back so damn much."  The bully imitates vomiting as the other two laughing

Eren turns back to him and takes a step forward "Pay him back back what the bread was worth!" He grabs the collar of the bully's shirt and headbutts him, making him stumble back.

Eren grabs the collar again and throws him against a box, breaking it as he goes to punch him. The marketer looks over and shouts at the two

"Hey! What are you doing?!"  The marketer looks away and yells at Hannes and the Garrison members "Hey! Theres a situation over here! If you haven't noticed! Get off your drunk asses!"

Hannes turns to the marketer and yells back. "Ugh come on, their just kids being kids, let em work it out"

"Their demolition my stall!"  One of the bullies pulls Eren off the first one as this gives him the advantage to charge at Eren and get slammed against the wall

. "This uh, isn't our thing, best wait for someone more qualified to come along and sort it out." Hannes reassured,

"Huh?!" on cue, Mikasa rush in with Armin still running behind them. "Eren!" He shouts.

The first bully raises his fist about to punch Eren as he exclaims. "Eat this punk!" But unfortunatly for him, Mikasa jumps in the air and kicks him right in the face, knocking the bully over to the marketer's shop.

The shop starts to break as Hannes and his group laugh loudly.  The second bully tenses up as he shrieks

"Mikasa!" slaps her hand over his face as Eren turns to her and yells.

"I got this! What are you doing?!" Mikasa turns to him and states" eren, you need to go home and chop wood, you want your mom to get angry?"

The first bully gets up and glares at Mikasa. "You little... now it's a fight!" He goes to punch her, but she moves out of the way, and throws the other guy at the guy she threw

One of the guys tried to attack them but someone beats them too it

" hey!" Eren exclaimed when the girl with her hood down,

He blushed when he saw her face, but she also looked for some reason familiar, she turns around and runs at the bully

" wait! who are you?!" He called out

The third bully tried to punch her, but the person ducks, and knees him in the stomach " who the hell...." he groaned, he gets up to try again

While she was ready

Eren goes to try to attack, but Armin holds him back. "No! It's okay, let them handle this!!" 

"Let go!"  He pushes Armin's head away and jumps onto the third bully, lucky the girl in the hood moved otherwise, they would have been dragged down too, she looked at him confused

"Nice one!" Hannes shouts, grinning to ear to ear.

"Don't let them do all the work!" Another Garrison member shouted.

Then, a beer bottle gets thrown at the soldier as Hannes moves away on time. "Ow! What was that for?!" The soldier yelled as the marketer screams

"Dont cheer the little bastards on!  damn freeloaders!" 

"Freeloaders?! You just call us freeloaders?!" 

"Hey! If the shoe fits! Shove it up your ass!" 

"You son of a--!"  The soldier went to throw a punch at the marketer, but Hannes stops him by grabbing his shoulders.

"Hey! He's got a point! You know!--" Then suddenly, the marketer's fist contact with Hannes' as he smirks at him.

"Heh." Hannes wipes away the nosebleed that started to drip as he smirks at the marketer too.

"Haha! That's some right arm, for a chomp who runs a stall!." He then goes to punch him as Mikasa pushes the second bully to the ground. 

The first pulling came rushing over to the girl, but she places a hand on his stomach, twisting his arm, and made him twirl in the air before falling to the ground.

"Yeah! Get 'em! Hannes" One of the soldiers shout as he throws a punch at the marketer.

"Come on man! Don't be beat by a soldier !" 

Then, a whistle rings out as a Military Police runs over to the scene. "Stop it right now!" The girl gasped in horror and pulled her hood up "What the hell is wrong with you?! Act like adults!"  He pushed the two adults apart, then noticed the kids

The bully Eren had tackled grips his hair and arm roughly before punching him off

"Damn it!" He groans before pulling himself up and rushing over to the third bully. A whistle rings out.

"That's enough!" The Military Police shouts, rushing over.

The bullies widen their eyes as the third shrieks

"Uh oh! This is kinda getting serious!"  The first bully tenses up before running off. "Screw this we're out of here!" 

"Get back here!"  But the bullies were already off.

"Where do you think your-!" Eren growled, about to chase after them, but Armin holds him back again. "No eren! I don't care about the stupid bread! Let it go!"

"That's enough, we're going home right this instant." Mikasa says, eren noticed the person who helped them out running around a corner " like hell! Go on without me!" pushing himself off of Armin

He then goes to follow the girl, Mikasa shouts his name. "Eren wait!" She goes to chase after the two but the soldier blocks her way " no you don't!"

"Hold on! Eren! Wait! Eren!" She and armin yelled

During the chase

He chased after the girl " hey! Wait a sec!" He yelled, but she kept running

Through the streets, almost bumping into people, they run through the opening towards the forest " hold on!" he yells

For a few moments, he looses sight of her " hello?!" He calls out

" please come out! It's not safe out here alone!" He hears no response, and sighs, then pouts " well if you won't come out, I'm not going anywhere" he crosses his arms " not until you come out" he says, he then hears someone squeal and skidding near him, he runs and soon enough

He finds her, in a ditch, her dress was covered in dirt and she was clenching her leg crying

" hey!" He carefully makes his way down, and runs to her" you okay?!" She softly cries " I told you it's not safe!"

He then noticed her sad face with the tears, butting her finger and realised something " can you...not talk?" Her cries became more loud " hey...it's okay! Uh?! Crap!-"

' her legs is bleeding, I have to take her to dad!' He then has an idea " I got it!"

He knees in front of her, back facing her, but turns his heads to her " climb on" he said while she looked confused with the tears on her face " I'll carry you out, you need a doctor, your legs bleeding, my dad can help" he says

She climbs on his back and he carry's her back to through the forest, the girl starts getting sleepy before falling asleep on his back ' damn it!' He thought while blushing

" eren!" He heard a familiar voice of mikasa

" eren! Where are you!?" And his dad " over here!"he called out

They rush to where they heard his voice and find him with the girl on his back unconscious " eren what happened-" " she's hurt!" He interrupted his dad " her legs bleeding!" he said

His dad picks her up from his back " come on"
the two rush after him back to the town

Memory end

He wakes up ' Latina?....was that...' he then noticed Reiner, bertholt and Ymir still unconscious, but then the hooded warriors ' they did...it's all their fault!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.1K 51
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ /ꞮɴˈᴛƐɴꜱꞮᴛɪ/ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴜɴ 1. ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ" ...
29.1K 767 23
Deal with it. I like Sasha..sorry girls if you're hoping this is x female reader. You are joining the Trainee Corps hoping to making your mission suc...
328K 8.4K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
6.8K 88 19
Latina sanders is a special girl, with a a tragic past, wishes to train and join the scouts and free humanity from the Titans rein of terror, by stil...