I Wanted my Sister to go Outs...

By SomeTypicalMilk

this story was made for all the fans who wanted more from this series. In this story you are the 14 year old... More

A Disclaimer before reading! And a little history.
Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.
A Warm Welcome Back to Family.
Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...
A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf
I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!
The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.
A family fixed at last with everything returning to normal.
Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?
Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!
A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!
The Return of The Orange Thing!
A Problem Best Solved with an Elf, and a Fatal Run-in With the Young Ace!
A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!
Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!
And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.
I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.

801 27 36
By SomeTypicalMilk

A/N: Welcome back to another chapter. I want to thank you guys, for we have reached 100 reads! It's a big step for me. Also, guys, please try and comment on my first chapter, so that I know what direction you want this story to go. Also, I'm going to have an important announcement at the end. I don't want to waste anyone's time, so let's start.

Y/N POV

Y/N: What's that smell? Is Masamune making breakfast?

He sits up in bed.

Y/N: "Wait a second, where am I?" Oh, right. I'm at a sleepover.

He gets out of bed and starts looking around.

Y/N: "This place is fancier than I remember. I didn't get a good look at it while it was dark.

He leaves the room and starts exploring.

Y/N: "You'd think I could tell how everything looks, but I'm honestly blind. To be honest, it looks more down to earth than I expected." Not what I'd expect from a princess at all.

Sensei?: "Good morning Y/N. While you were sleeping I made us breakfast."

Y/N: "Morning, Elf-sensei. I could tell. I was able to smell that from all the way in your room."

Elf-sensei: "That's always a good sign. Well then, since I'm the cook, you better go set the table, dear."

Y/N: "Gotcha." Dear? She must be used to her mother saying that.

Elf-sensei: Did he catch that? Hopefully not.

Y/N: "Where do you keep the forks?"

Elf-sensei: "Right cabinet." So he didn't hear it. Thank god. I hate slipping up like that in front of others.

A/N: smol skip to breakfast

Elf-sensei: "So, here is some of my hit manga. Like I said yesterday, this is true literature, so read up while you eat. Kay'?"

Y/N: "Hai, sensei."

Both: "Itadakimasu."

Y/N picks up a light-novel, and starts reading. Occasionally taking a bite or turning the page. He looks intrigued.

Elf-sensei: "Seeing as you are quickly eating everything on the plate..." *She giggles in amusement* "I going to assume you like it. When you're done stuffing your face, do tell me what you think of both the food and the book." 

Y/N: *Eats at the speed of light* Ah yes, my second favorite thing, food. This book isn't half bad either, though the language is a bit... How do I say... childish? Easy to read would go over better, I think.

He puts down his fork on the now empty plate.

Y/N: "The food was great. Thank you. Now, this book has very easy-to-understand language and short paragraphs. It could be passed as something you'd give to someone starting out."

Elf-sensei: "Now, do you get what I was saying yesterday? I will save the light novel world by making it less difficult to understand, so more people can get into them. I want to show everyone what they're missing out on."

Y/N: "I see. That makes sense. Well, I'm supposed to give you advice, so here you go. Please remember I'm not a writer. So this is from the perspective of a reader. While being simple is good, there are some things that go for the sake of simplicity. I didn't feel some relationships were given proper development because of the size. It feels too small. It leaves me wanting more for sure, though."

Elf-sensei: "While I feel your advice was helpful, I must say that you're wrong. They're small so they can be easily digestible. I want the readers to grow alongside each book. Next time I'll give you a prototype of what I'm currently working on. That'll help you understand better. But don't worry, my servant, your thoughts were still heard and I will still value them."

Y/N: "Well, it's good to know that at least I'm somewhat useful to you, master." I wonder how seriously Elf-sensei keeps the fantasy theme?

Elf-sensei: "You know, If you ever want to know how to write a good story to go along with your drawings, you could always ask me. Wait, an even better thought came to mind! You should show me your art, and if your drawings are up to my liking, I'll even put you in my next story." 

Y/N: "Um, thanks but at the moment, I'm not really looking for work."

Elf-sensei: "I see, but you should still show me your art either way. As your master, I'm curious to see what my servant can do."

Y/N: "I don't exactly have anything with me right now, so we'll reschedule. But I look forward to it. Maybe we can even work on a mini-project together."

Elf-sensei: "That sounds great! We can both show each other our raw skills. I'll send you what times work best for me later, mkay?"

Y/N: "Sure thing." *He gets up* "Anyways, I'm going home. I gotta report little sister to report to. She won't let me live it down if I stay for too much longer." 

He turns away and looks for the front door.

Elf-sensei: "Wait."

Y/N: *Turns around* "Yeah?"

Elf-sensei: "Thanks... For the other day, I mean. It may not seem like it, but I have a hard time making friends. You were friendly to me even as a random passerby on the streets. And even now that you know I'm famous, you still treat me the same as when you met me. Look, what I'm trying to say... Is thanks. Thank you for being genuine."

Y/N: "Well, thank you for giving me a reason to go outside. I don't leave the house often, so it's rare for me to outside of my room. But having a friend makes things easier. It gives me more of a reason to go outside."

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to Y/N in his and Sagiri's room

Y/N: "Oi, Sagiri! I'm back."

Sagiri: "Onii-chan welcome home... Um, how was it at her house?"

Y/N: "It was great. We didn't do much, though. We made some snacks then went to bed."

Sagiri: "You guys didn't do anything weird or anything, right."

Y/N: Anything weird? What would she call weird? "No? Not anything I can think of. Unless sleeping in the same bed is weird."

Sagiri: "Onii-chan... How could you sleep with another girl! W-Wait!" --This is where I ended the edits--

Y/N: "Don't worry, I know what you meant. But she hasn't finished moving yet, so there was only one bed available." 

Sagiri: "That's relief but next time please don't do that, but do you remember what I said before you left I said 'what ever you do that girl I'll do to you'. And you just confessed to what you did with her, so as an equal exchange tonight you must spoon me while we sleep!"

Y/N: "Alright then, if that's what it takes for you not to be mad at me."

A/N: Time to move on with the plot of this show so you know what time it is but don't worry it's only gonna be for a little time I'm gonna change up a lot more scenes to give Y/N a bigger role in them then just bystander anyways it's time for Masamune POV

Masamune: man today's been boring just a lot of writing as usual. Oh well, nothing bad and nothing good.

Random Girl: "Izumi-chan! Ready, set..."

Crowd Of Students: "Izumi-chan! Come to school! All of us are waiting!

Masamune: "Wh-What the hell?" I gotta put an end to this *runs down to the door*

Crowd Of Students: "Izumi-chan!"

Masamune: "Hey, stop that! Megumi!"

Megumi: "Ah, Onii-san."

Masamune: "What are you doing?"

Megumi: "What? I said before that I'll come back with a new plan!"

Masamune: "And this is it?"

Megumi: "Yes! This should really touch Izumi-chan's hear, and come to school-"

Masamune: "She won't! More like she'll wrap herself in a futon with Y/N and sleep! Get these guys out of here right now!" *Beads of sweat drops down his face* "Well, I'd like all of you to go home."

Megumi: "Alright everyone, time to disperse!" 

Crowd Of Students: "Yay! Hey! Hey! See ya! Bye-bye Onii-san!"

Masamune: "Yes, yes. Yay, yay. Wait, you go home, too!

Megumi: "Before that, here you go."

Masamune: "A neighborhood circular?"

Megumi: "It was placed on of the front gate. Why won't they deliver it directly to you?"

Masamune: "Oh, that's because there's a rumor that this area is cursed."

Megumi: "A curse?"

Masamune: "Misfortune has been continuing for the past few years. Our family for one, but our neighbor as well. There once was a prolific author who living there, but passed away from illness. It's been empty ever since. They say you can hear the piano playing nightly, and see a ghost in a white dress. The community around here calls it the haunted mansion.

Megumi: "A ghost in a white dress..."

Y/N: "Nii-san you don't believe in that, right?"

Megumi: "Wait a second, you mean that thing?"

Masamune: "Eh?! There's nothing there."

Y/N: Could that have been Elf-sensei? Maybe, buuuut this would be a good way for Masamune to meet his new neighbor. So I'll just keep quiet for now.

Megumi: "It hid behind the curtains just now!"

Masamune: "Stop saying stuff like that."

Megumi: "No, no! I'm not a women who never tells lies! *She thinks upon her statement* "Not that often."

Y/N: "Who knows, maybe a cat got into the house."

Masamune: "Y/N this is no time for jokes, I'm sure It was just your imaginations. See ya!" Ya that's not my problem.

Megumi: *Staring back at the house* "It 'd be nice if it was. Really."

A/N: smol time skip and Y/N went back to his room

Masamune: *He knocks on Sagiri and Y/N's door* "Hey, guys, are you all alright?" I hope what happened earlier didn't traumatize Sagiri if she saw it, I know Y/N can handle something like that. "I'll make you guys hot cocoa-" *Door slams on his face once again* "Egh."

Sagiri: *Visibly crying while holding onto Y/N's arm*

Masamune: "What's wrong?" *He gets grabbed and put into there room*

Sagiri: *Grabs and hugs Y/N while crying into his chest.*

Masamune: "What's wrong?" *Trying to cheer her up, I think "Did you get a crush on your big brother?"

Sagiri: *Stops hugging Y/N and slaps Masamune with a controller of sorts then points to her window* "Gh-Ghost... piano...

Masamune: "Piano?"

Y/N: I wish I knew if she stayed home or left to go somewhere today because I can't tell if it's her or the 'Ghost piano'

Sagiri: "I was sulking in my bed with Onii-chan with the futon over us, when from the neighbor's house... 

Masamune: "B-But the neighbor's house is empty."

Y/N: "Wait, someone did move there recently though I don't currently know if there home or not."

Masamune: We all heard a piano coming from the neighbor's house which could or could not be empty. "I-I hear it. The sounds of the piano."

Sagiri: *pushing on both of her older brothers* "Go take a look you two!"

Masamune: N-No, no, no. This all has to be a joke, Y/N said there is a person who could be there!"

Sagiri: *Sparkling with cuteness* "If I don't know what that is, I'll be too scared too draw anything."

Y/N: *Already getting planning how he's going to investigate the neighbor's house when Sagiri said too scared* "Leave this to me my imouto, what ever is in that house I'll destroy it and get back to you with it's head." *He speaks under his breath* "Nothing scares my little sister and gets anyways with it."

Masamune: *Shining with a wink* "Okay! Leave it to your big brothers!"

Sagiri: *To Y/N* "Onii-chan please return safely."

Masamune: "Oi, what about me."

Sagiri: "Try no to get yourself hurt Nii-san."

A/N: smol time skip to in front of Yamada Elf's house POV switch to 3rd person

Masamune: *Gulp* *He walks towards entrance while opening the gate*

Y/N: Her gate needs to be replaced the whole thing looks rusty. Though it kinda goes with the ascetic but still it's impractical. *Walks towards the entrance* 

The gate quickly closes behind them scarring both

Masamune: "Um, neighbor. I brought the neighborhood circular."

Y/N: "Ay, Neighbor are ya there." If she's here I'm going to play koi for now.

They both approach the window and when they get to it they both collectively gasp as what they see is an naked Yamada Elf playing piano."

Masamune: Elf Yamada?

Y/N: who would of guessed she goes commando while playing the piano. Ha, that rhymed. But really, this is an extremely awkward way to meet your neighbor.  

Masamune rings the door bell

A/N: Now on to Y/N's POV

Elf-sensei: "Who's that! I don't have your manuscripts!

Masamune: *Straight faced* "Yamada-san. I'd like to ask you a question. Why were you playing the piano naked?"

Y/N: I wonder if that would feel nice, I mean that bench or whatever. that has to be cold and feel rather uncomfortable, but she could have the heater on. Wouldn't that not feel good with the surface of a bench? So many questions, and I know I'll never get an answer.

Visibly shocked hearing that they saw her in such a state, she hangs up the phone and rushes to get dressed.

Elf-sensei: "Where are my drawers? One high knee shock, Two high knee socks, one two, two shoes... Wait, why am I wearing shoes Inside the house?" 

Finally she reaches the door with her clothes on, and broom in hand.

 Elf-sensei: "You peeping tom! Wait! Masamune Izumi?"

Masamune: *He answers straight faced* "Hey there."

Y/N: *Walking out from behind Masamune* "Well hello there."

Elf-sensei: *Smoke comes out from forehead while blushing deeply* "Y/N you as well! What is this? What's going on?"

Masamune: "That's my line. Why are you naked at a place like this?"

Elf-sensei: "Th-That... That's... My hobby!"

Masamune: "Huh?"

Elf-sensei: "When you play a piano buck naked after a bath, wonderful stories come to mind, don't they?"

Y/N: "Well we don't have a piano so we wouldn't know what that's like."

Masamune: "No way!"

Elf-sensei: "By the way, why are you two playing peeping tom in a place like this? I expected a lot better from you Y/N, and I would like to hear an explanation on why you felt the need to peep on gorgeous master's body. As for you Masamune, I didn't know you were such a perv."

Masamune: "Hold on wait, we came to deliver the neighborhood circular."

Elf-sensei: "Huh? Such a coincidence?" *She quickly runs over to there house and stares at the name on there address then quite literally rewinds herself with this new found information and is now standing back at here door.* "E-Even if there was, you're both the worst to stare at a beautiful girl's naked body!"

Masamune: "That's a-"

Y/N: *While wearing a familiar white head-wrap and uniform that belongs to a certain Hashira* "Objection! The only reason why we are here is because Sagiri thought there was a ghost playing a piano, and it scared her real bad, so me and Masamune went to investigate. I, Y/N the flamboyant god had to make sure my little sister was taken care of so, I devised a plan on getting here. I originally was going to flamboyantly crash through one of the window's in your house that happens to overlook my little sister's bed room, but Masamune didn't want that so we walked here. While flamboyantly walking here, it's when we noticed the sound of piano coming from the window, where you were just so happened to be playing the piano while naked."

Elf-sensei: "I guess that could be a possibility, also what's with the cosplay? Anyways, you said something about a ghost?"

Masamune: "There are all sorts of rumors. By the way, why are you here?"

Elf-sensei: *Giggles* "I moved here so I could participate in the screen play meetings for my anime. Most anime production companies are in Tokyo, right?"

Masamune: "Sounds like a tough time."

Y/N: "I must flamboyantly agree, moving to Tokyo is no easy transition from most places."

Elf-sensei: "Of course! But I cant help it, I'm an author whose work turned into anime! Because my work turned into an anime."

Y/N: "I must say Elf-sensei, that was quite a flamboyant display, but you bragging in another author's face about your achievements is quite un-flamboyant of you." Also, I've worked on several hit anime.

Masamune: "This kid... every time she opens her mouth, it's anime, anime, anime..."

Elf-sensei: "I'm going to ignore the fact my servant has dissed me. By the way, this house was purchased by cash, in full of course!"

Masamune: "Paid in full!?"

Elf-sensei: "Yes! A cash purchase in full thanks to anime! Isn't that something to buy a single-"

Y/N: "I'm going to stop you right there buckaroo, because I can't find anyone here who asked."

Elf-sensei: "If it would have been anyone else I would have shrugged it off but that kinda hurt Y/N-kun. *She pouts for a second before returning back*  Regardless, Masamune Izumi. If you insist, I can give you the honor of steeping into my home, the crystal palace. Oh and Y/N you know you're always welcome to come inside for some green tea and mochi. But please next time you plan a way to get in, don't think about crashing through my window. And that insult you threw at me really does hurt, deep down inside." *sheds le single tear drop*.

Y/N: "Well, technically I only thought about it, it's not like I actually did it in the first place." It's my job to knock people down a peg.

Elf-sensei: "True, but you said you were going to do it until Masamune told you not to."

Y/N: "Ok fine, you win." 

Y/N and Masamune both enter the house.

Elf-sensei: "You should feel honored, Masamune-san. I don't allow peasants into my home usually."

Masamune: "Pardon me." *The floor creeks when he steps om it* "Is it all right? I heard rumors that there are ghost in this house."

Y/N: "I can confirm from spending the night here that,  I have seen no ghost thus far."

Elf-sensei: "Also, there's no such thing. If there really were, I'll write about them in my novels!"

Masamune: *He walks into the room where Yamada Elf is* "Do you work down here?"

Elf-sensei: *While delivering mochi and tea* "I normally write in my studios upstairs. Though, sometimes I write down here, too." *She sees Masamune staring at the piano* "Wh-What are you imagining while looking at that piano!?"

Masamune: "Nothing! I've already forgotten about it."

Y/N: *He speaks under his breath* "Not like there was much to see, it was a flat as a washing board." I think rushia is more boing-boing than her.

Elf-sensei: "Hmph! We'll see about that. You can't just forget it so easily! It was my sacred full nudity!"

Y/N: "I never knew such flamboyancy could exist."

Masamune: "Ever since we got here, you've been nothing but naked this, nudity that! Are you in a 'full nudity' religion that worships the naked god?"

Y/N: *whispering to Masamune* "Actually there called nudist and it's not a religion it's a life style."

Elf-sensei: "For an unknown author, that is a metaphor pretty much on the dot. That's right! Full nudity is the most natural clothing God has given humanity! Full nudity is the most supreme! 

Y/N: "To Masamune* "Ok, what the heck. How did you even guess that."

Masamune: *To Y/N* "I don't even known I was just upset when I said that."  "Wait, so that why all the heroines in your books completely strip down one after another."

Elf-sensei: "Yes, isn't it wonderful? The readers love it, too!"

Y/N: *He speaks while eating* "Sensei that's lewd and a very weird detail, your readers are kinda weird for liking that type of stuff."

Masamune: "You really don't understand the romantic comedy genre. Being naked is, in a way, attire that your heart races to the least!"

Elf-sensei: "You're the one who doesn't get it. That's exactly where my literacy skills and the illustrator's art skills showcase themselves. Men are powerless before the power of erotica!"

Y/N and Masamune: "That's not true!"

Y/N: "It's true some men are dogs, but I, the flamboyant god Y/N, see no power is such a genre and like a story with an actual plot much better. With that statement I attack your ego points directly!"

Elf-sensei: *Takes 1000 dmg to her ego* "I-It's totally true. All my other servants totally get it!"

Masamune: *In a disgusted and my mocking manner* "It's totally not true. I still totally think it's crap that you stripped your heroine naked when she first appeared in your debut piece."

Elf-sensei: "That's the law of the forest where if you see someone of the opposite gender naked, you must give your virginity to that person! It's such a erotic, moe, and marvelous scene!"

Y/N: "Lewd."

Masamune: "And that's why you don't get it!"

Elf-sensei: "Who do you think you are? my books have sold a hundred fold compared to yours!"

Masamune: "A hundred fold is an exaggeration! You're not more authoritative if you sell more."

Elf-sensei: "Of course you'd be more authoritative! Sales figures are more combat power to authors. Now both of you bow before me, an Oricon #1 author!"

Masamune: *While showing his phone* 'Weekly light novel ranking chart' "You're #14 this week."

Y/N: "Oof."

Elf-sensei: "I-I was #1 last week! Besides, 'Dark Elf of Bursting Flame' has sold over 2 million copies!"

Masamune: "That's over ten fold my own sales... But, even then, I won't loose to you! I won't yield any of my artist over to you!"

Elf-sensei: "Oh. An, unknown author with less than a tenth of my combat powers wishes to challenge me?"

Masamune: "Yeah pretty much."

Elf-sensei: "So? How do you want to challenge me?"

Masamune: "whether or not it's interesting. A challenge of who writes the most interesting novel. The judge will be Eromanga-sensei and Mr.Smith-San. The winner will get illustrations drawn for a new title. How's that?"

Elf-sensei: "That's fine. I'll write a novel more interesting then yours, and make Eromanga-sensei and Mr.Smith-San change hearts. And I will have the ultimate insert art drawn for me!"

Masamune: "And I'll blow you away with a super-interesting piece new piece! I wont give up my partners away to you."

Y/N: Huh, well this isn't a very good situation I should probably intervene but honestly if he's willing to sell us off this easy, then him loosing won't be the worst. Not gonna lie I'm hurt. Well if he's going to bet me and Sagiri this easily I'll let him take his chances with his luck... I can't wait to get home and get to sleep.

A/N: smol time skip to Y/N and Sagiri's room 

Sagiri: "You're late! Why didn't you! Come home! Immediately!"

Masamune: "Were you scared all by yourself?"

Sagiri: "No, that's not it! So there wasn't the problem?"

Y/N: "Nope, its fine. There wasn't a ghost there."

Sagiri: "I see."

Masamune: "The sound of a piano was just out new neighbor playing it."

Sagiri: "Neighbor?" *An arrow hits the window* "Ah!"

Y/N and Masamune: "What?!" *Another arrow hits the window."

Y/N: *Now sporting a certain railgun using level 5 esper's school uniform * "Masamune, calm Sagiri, leave this to me."

Masamune: "I feel like our roles should be reversed here, wouldn't you do a better job calming here down?"

Y/N: "While that's true, anyone who dares scare my little sister, will not be forgiven!" *Opens the window* "What are you doing!"

Elf-sensei: "It's me!"

Y/N: "How dare you scare my little sister!"

Sagiri: *While hiding beside her bed* "I'm not that scared!"

Elf-sensei: "Why did you suddenly go home? Don't you think that's a bit rude?

Y/N: "What about you, don't you think it's a bit rude to shoot arrows at our balcony window instead of just coming here and asking. Also you scared my little sister which is unforgivable offence!" *Grabbing a quarter he throws it up into the air* "I'll show you just what a level 5 esper can do!" *When the coin falls he flicks it generating a railgun with the coin and launches it at her but luckily it lacks the power of an actual railgun and feels like a slap to the forehead* "Ha direct shot, that will teach you for messing with my little sister."

Elf-sensei: *She clutches her forhead* "Owch. That's totally not true what you were saying. Because you saw me naked and you flicked a coin at my head, I'm the one who is totally more troubled. And to get you back for that coin flick, I have no choice." *She is now wearing a certain other world neets clothing while aiming her arrow* "Snipe!" *It directly hits on Y/N's head and he stumbles backwards into his room* 

Y/N: "Retreat!" *He closes the balcony door only to be meet with a dead faced Sagiri and kneeling Masamune* "Huh."

Sagiri: *Dead toned* "Who is that girl?"

Masamune: "O-Our neighbor, Yamada-san, Hai!"

Sagiri: "You get along with her, nii-san?"

Masamune: "No, no. If anything she's someone detestable."

Sagiri: "Why do you lie like that? You were down there for sometime for just giving them the neighborhood circular."

Masamune: "It's not a lie. Someone like that-"

Sagiri: "You saw her naked? Did you?"

Masamune: "J-Just a little."

Sagiri: "So, you saw her... Get up and leave our room I wish to talk to Y/N."

Masamune: "Eh?" *Is suddenly outside there room's door*

Sagiri: *While closing said door* "Pervert."

Y/N: That was kind of scary...

Sagiri: "Onii-chan tell me... Are you friends with her?"

Y/N: "Ya were pretty good friends, why?"

Sagiri: "Well at least your honest, I just wanted to known. So tell me did you also happen to see her naked?"

Y/N: "Listen when we were looking into a window to investigate the piano noises, she was there playing piano naked, so it's not really my fault."

Sagiri: "Do you think that changes anything?"

Y/N: *Starts to rapidly sweat drop while being terrified* "...Yes?"

Sagiri: "It doesn't, but the fact your my favorite does. So I won't harm you but in return, I want you to spend some of your money on actually good snacks. Oh, and also you have to make me your homemade ice cream, that is all."

Y/N: "Hai! understood!"

A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter also wow by the time I'm done writing this we are 160 reads so thank you guys for that. Now on to the announcement, school is ending for me so I will be able to get you guys more frequent updates and with that I need you guys to comment your feedback and help guide this story in a direction you thinks is good anyways have a good afternoon Kishimino-San

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 806 20
In this story, y/n is a former high school student ready to experience her college life. She had always wanted to pass as a Gedai Student that is kno...
338K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
11.8K 198 25
It all started in their second year of junior high. (Y/N) moved to Japan from (home country). Little did she know, she was fated to meet her forever...
70.9K 1.9K 14
Hinata Shouyou was 13 when he started to get tics. He, nor' his family didn't know what was going on. at 1st people didn't really notice bc the tics...