All Falls Down

Por sweetn3sss

Just read๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘€! Mรกs

Cast
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Author's note

2

994 40 23
Por sweetn3sss

Grayson's POV

Shit! I knew my face was gon bruise. Well at least it ain't that dark, nothing a little makeup can't fix.

After I was done with that problem I went to put on my shoes. Checking my apple watch I seen it was 1:40. Damn.

"Come on Lei we gotta go!"

"Coming! Look! I pretty like you!!"

"Even more beautiful ladybug!" I said picking her up. The park isn't that far.. a couple corners away.

"Hey Mr. Carter!" I said greeted.

"Hey babygirl! Hey princess! How y'all doing?"

"We're good. Starving for this food tho." I joked

"Hell me too! Come on Bey been looking for y'all" We walked in Mrs. Lawson's house referring to Mrs. Carter's mother.

"Hey Gray baby!" I hugged Mrs. Carter immediately melting in her arms.

"Hi everybody" I said softly

"Hey sweetheart" Ms. Kelly said

"Hi Ms. Kelly!" Leigh said with excitement.

"Hi baby! I missed you soooo much lovebug! How've been?"

"Good! Yesterday I learned how to count to 10!"

"Really?! Count to 10 with me babe!" As they was counting I smelled Ms. Tina homemade mac & cheese.

"Hey honey! I see you loving the smell of your favorite" Ms. Tina said laughing.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Well the food is done. Go ahead and make y'all plates." She ain't have to tell me twice. Me & Lei basically ran to the kitchen. Lets just say food for me hasn't been easy but as long as my sister eats then I'm straight.

I was enjoying this whole scenery. They had lights draped around the place, old school music, the men playing cards and dominos, the women gossiping. That one aunt stumbling and tripping cause she drunk as hell!🤣 I loved every bit of it.

"Grayson your phone ringing" Ms. Kelly said. I didn't even realize. I grabbed my phone walking to the bathroom.

"Thank you!.. Hello?"

"Hi sissy!" I heard my 5 year old brother Ahmad say

"Hi baby! I miss you!"

"I miss you too! Guess what?!"

"What?"

"Grandma letting me stay down there for good!" Ugh! That woman is a piece of work. She never liked me because me & Lei's father.

Backstory.

My dad, Trell Stone, and my mom were madly in love. But she was dating his bestfriend, Alex McCryer, she was only dating him because of my grandmother trifling ass she only wanted his wealth. So fast forward they're wedding day, my dad came in like superman and swept my moms off her feet. But unfortunately my mom had already gave birth to Ahmad, which was one of the best days in my life. Though my grandmother took him, she knew she couldn't take care of him which is why she sent me a text saying she sending him to stay with me permanently.

"I know baby she told me! When you coming down here?"

"She said we should be down there by tonight!!"

TONIGHT?! WE?!

"Okay baby I'll see you later" I said trying to remain calm

"Okay bye sissy"

"Bye baby" He hung up and I swear my brown eyes turned black.

That woman hate me to the fullest so why the fuck is she coming down here from North Carolina to Houston? Why all of sudden she wanna send my baby brother down here? She bet not be on that bullshit cause I ain't having it.

"Graybaby you alright?" I heard from behind me but I already knew who it was by the fragrance and the voice.

"I'm fine Mrs. Carter. I just needed a minute" I said trying to convince not only her but me that everything is okay.

"Mhmm. Well come on, Its dark outside and the kids is sleepy y'all can spend the night at my house since y'all's is far" So The Carters do not know where I stay, the fuck I look like telling them I live in the lowest of the low.

"Okay. But Mrs. Carter I might need to burrow your later on tonight"

"You know I don't mind, why tho?"

"I need to pick up my grandmother from the airport later on tonight" It wasn't the full truth but it was half of the truth. Plus Ahmad is a big fan of Mr. Carter so I might as well save it as a surprise.

She just nodded as we walked to the car.

"You go ahead and take a nap. I'll put them to bed." Mr. Carter said

"Night y'all"

"Night babygirl. Night Graybaby"

I headed to my room and yes I said my room. Bey and Jay made me & Lei a room but they might need to make another one.

I was wrap in my towel, putting on lotion when my phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Where you at little girl?" My bitching ass grandmother

"Well hello to you too Katherine" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't play with me where are you?"

"I'm getting dressed. I'll be there in 20"

"Whatever" She hung up on me.

"Asshole" I mumbled.

I threw on some jeans, a hoodie with a bomber jacket, and some Jordan 1's

"Hey you leaving?"

"Yeah my grandma just landed"

"You mind if I go with you? I can't sleep."

"Nah I don't mind"

"Where's Tina?"

"Who knows. We got into yesterday, and she left haven't heard from her since"

"She didn't put her hands on you did she?"

"No" She could clearly see I was lying but I know how she gets. Bey will really kill my mother and get away with it because of who she is.

She just nodded looking out the window. I don't like lying but until I turn 18 and get a place of my own then I have to stay with her. And now since I have Ahmad I can't afford to get split up. No. I won't allow it.

"Another thing..."

"Hmm."

"Its not just my grandmother coming into town, its my baby brother too"

"Your who? You never told me you had a little brother."

"You never asked."

"How old is he? I gotta get him a room"

"He's 5"

"So him and Lei is one year apart?"

"Yup."

"Damn. What's his name?"

"Ahmad Stone." Ahmad has my father's last name because Alex didn't want Ahmad having his last name and my father was Ahmad's godfather so they gave him his last name. This all happened before everything spilled out the day of the wedding.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry I never told you but his- well our grandmother kept him away from me. But she can't take care of him now so she's giving him to me for good."

"This the same grandma that mama had to get at?" She said rolling her eyes

I chuckled remembering that day "Yeah it is."

"Look there they go. Be cordial"

"Mhmm whateva" We got out the car and instantly I felt a little body hugging my leg.

"Hi babyboy!" I said picking him up

"I missed you sissy!"

"I missed you too baby!"

"Where's LeiLei?" Him and Lei are practically twins. Same birthday. Same everything. Only difference is their skin tones. That's it.

"She's at my boss's house. You remember when I said I had a surprise?"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh?"

"Well I want you to meet 1/2 of the surprise.... Baby this is my boss Beyoncé Carter."

"Hi! I'm Ahmad! You're married to Jay-z right?" He said shaking her hand.

"Hi little man! And yes I am" She said chuckling.

We heard somebody clear their throat. It was the seed of chucky.

"Hello Grayson."

"Hello Katherine"

"How are you?"

"Why you care?"

"I don't but figure I'll be nice to my daughter's bastard child"

"Bit-" Before Bey could even finish her word I stopped her.

"Well since I'm such a bastard child. You find a ride and a place to stay by yourself" Her mouth dropped.

"I know you didn't expect to stay with me? HA! Hell no! You said Ahmad was staying with me, not the queen of the bald headed. Goodbye! Have a nice life! Say bye Ahmad."

"Deuces" After that we headed back to The Carter Residents.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

57.2K 2.9K 28
BEYNIKA. That's all to say lovesโ™ฅ๏ธ
Beys Anatomy Por ___MelaninQueen

Ficciรณn General

130K 8.4K 34
Warning (G/P)
73.2K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
74K 872 12
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐›๐ข๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ.