Sharkboy x reader

Par Stinks2009

You are y/n the angel queen well not fully angel you are half devil so when you are around calm cool places y... Plus

A name
Trust the ocean
Learning how to swim
Tickles
The hickey
Hickey free
The body touch
Daisy's and rose's
The great whites
Meeting lavagirl
Next time
Tough angel
Lava rocks
Shark reunion
Im sorry
Sushi fight
Cuddles
The queen of angels and devils
I'm lucky to have you
Wardrobe time
Drama
You are good enough
Seashells
Cute angel
Beach party
You just wanted to be friends
Mr Electric
What happened
Trust
Angel and devil necklace
You almost died
The secret
The present
Max and Y/n
Are you serious
The lullaby
Sister
Blondie
You scared me

Promise

1.1K 9 0
Par Stinks2009

You asked Max for help to tell Sharkboy that the thing that happened with Mr Electric was bothering you because it was just to much. You walked into the cave and Sharkboy was up and he looked mad at you so you walked in max then left you two to talk you then started to apologize. He wasn't having none of her it he then said " Are you serious why didn't you tell me you were leaving " you didn't respond and said I'm not happy. He then asked how and you told him about the whole Mr Electric situation he then promised to protect you no matter what happens you then started crying tears of joy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...