A Star Is Born

By Madjadesmith

(This is A STAR IS BORN kind of story. But it's better because it's a Harry Styles fan fiction!!) A twenty y... More

One Sign Can Change Your Life
Answers Leave You With More Questions
Sneaking Harry In
Licking Her Clean
Tickle Fight Gets Steamy
More Than Once
It Wasn't Real
It's Only The Beginning
Am I Ready?
The Moment We've All Been Waiting For
Bandaids
Furious Phone Call From Her Father
Caught In A Closet
What About Us?
Rummy And Wine
Do You Love Me?
50 Shades Of Pink
Home (not so) Sweet Home
The Truth Comes Out
A dead end
You Know What Today Is?
Take Me To Church
To Grandmas House We Go
Leaving Pickens
Tonight's The Night
I Want You
Touched For The Very First Time
Sheeran and Kelly At The Pool
Jenny Something...
Chocolate Covered Chaos
Love Is Love
Stocker?
Tori Kelly's Karaoke
Walmart To Fifty Shades
Surprise
Negative?
Golden Mum
Love, Mad
Ugly Liar
Baby Names
Mr. Snipes
A Familiar Stranger
Stay
The End
Deleted Scenes

Watermelon Sugar Jealousy

3.3K 59 92
By Madjadesmith

(Yes... that's me freaking out in the picture 🤦‍♀️)

Watermelon sugar was released today!! I can't just NOT write a chapter about it. If you haven't watch the video go do that!

And please don't forget to VOTE!

I hope everything is doing great today!

I'd like to do something a little different today...

I'd love to know more about the people who support me as a writer, so feel free to leave something about yourself in the comments. Anything from where you're from To you're favorite song.

I'll start, I'm from Pickens South Carolina. You're turn.

All the love, Mad.

(Jordyn's POV)

It's been about a week since Harry and I arrived home. A lot has happened in that short amount of time. Harry and I slept together, and have been continually sleeping together.

The first few times were a little uncomfortable, but now...

Holy shit.

Let's just say he knows what he's doing. But don't get me wrong, it's not just animal sex.

Not yet, anyway.

He's so sweet and loving. He's careful, yet curious. I am too. I want to learn his body just as much as he wants to learn mine. And the only way we can do that is practice.

We've been practicing a lot.

And also read each other's reactions, sounds, words even.

But anyway, back to our week. Harry's been buzzing with excitement about his new video coming out this today. Watermelon Sugar. I'm excited for him. He works hard and puts his whole heart into anything and everything he does so I know it will be great.

"Come on down stairs, love. It's about time." Harry hollers from down stairs in that high voice he has when he's ecstatic.

"Coming!" I yell, putting my pencil down, pausing my song lyrics from being written and rush down the stairs. Losing my balance on the second to last step, I trip as my feet meet the floor. Harry's back is turned to the tv with the premier of his video on screen, so thankfully he didn't notice.

You wouldn't believe how many people are commenting. So many comments are flying past the screen that you don't even have time to read them. The second you try, some new messages pops up in its place.

Harry chuckles and slaps his knee as his eyes catch a few of the comments left by his loving and inpatient, I might add, fans.

"Can you be jealous of a watermelon?" I read, giggling.

"Ten more second!" Harry shakes me with excitement.

The video starts to play and I watch closely, taking in every scene.

I have the biggest smile on my face. Well, I did until it got to the part where all the girls are touching him, feeding him, kissing him?!

Oh hell no!

I swallow the sudden anger that has decided to bubble in me. But I try my hardest not to let it show as I keep Harry's feeling in check.

Jordyn, it's just a video. It's just a video. I repeat over and over again in my head. Trying to force myself to believe my own voice.

It was made before he met me. It shouldn't bother me. But it does. And he wanted me to see it?! He wanted me to watch a shit ton of beautiful models be all over him?!

I can feel the heat rising from my face, along with every other inch of my body as the jealous anger burns inside me.

Harry placing his hands on my leg snaps me back to reality. My head jerks up to a black tv screen.

"Was it that bad?" He sounds hurt, but as horrible as it sounds, I'm too pissed to care.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was my reaction hard for you to watch?!" I burst.

His eyes go wide with shocked surprise as I jump to my feet and start speed walking to my room. Well, I've been staying in Harry's room since I got here, but the majority of my things are still in the guest room.

I start out in a walk, but before I know what I'm doing, I'm running. Running away from Harry and into the room. Slamming the door behind me. Locking it before Harry has time to open it and calm me down.

"For fuck sake, Jordyn," he sighs out of breath. "What the bloody hell was that about? What did I do?" He asks with genuine wonder.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yell through my side of the door.

"Just, tell me what I did." He pleads. His hurt stabbing at me light a sharp knife.

I take a deep breath and answer as calming as I'm able to. But it still came out all irritated and whiny. "You... you wanted me to watch a bunch of beautiful models, that I'll never compare to, droll all over you? Touch you. Kiss you." I cringe at the word.

"It was just for the video. They were just doing their job."

"Yeah, and I'm sure you just hated every second of it." I mock.

"Please, just open the door, love." He commands in a soft, but stern voice.

"I don't want to see you right now-

"Jordyn-

He snaps a bit, then takes a moment to gather himself.

"Baby... please let me in." He begs.

Rolling my eyes, I unlock the door and turn away from it. Hearing the door open, I walk to the far side of the room. Needing space from the person who just entered.

Harry tried to grab my hand, but instead of comforting me, it only triggers more anger.

I jerk it away. "Just-
I snap once again and turn to face him. His eyes look as if their on the edge of tears. This breaks my heart. I take a small step back from him and make a promise to myself to be calm from this moment forward to not cause Harry any more pain then I already have. Even though I'm hurting right now.

But he didn't meant to hurt me. I know that, at least.

"You just have to understand how it feels to watch the person you love.... all over women who you'll never look like in a hundred years-

"Please stop." He begs, taking a step forward. Still respecting my need for space, he backs away a little. "I don't want you to look like them, Jordyn. You're gorgeous just the way you are. Why would I wish to change that?" He questions.

"Because... I'm not stick thin and 5'11. I'm not some Victoria's Secret model who prances around in lingerie instead of clothes and eats organic oatmeal for their only carbs." I try to get my point across. Insults poring out of my mouth more than an actual explanation.

"So this is about my ex?" He wonders.

"Try exes." I correct. "The only people you've dated, that I know of, are models, barely over a hundred pounds, and stunning." I add with sharp envy in my tone.

"So I only date models. Is that what you think? You think I'm just some shallow boy who only wants to fuck a pretty girl in a short dress? You think my main concern is looks? Well, it must be because I think with my dick and not my heart because I'm that shallow. Is that what you think of me?" His doesn't try to hide the anger in his voice. The hurt. How offended he is.

"Harry, no! I just-

"You just what?" I see the tears in his eyes.

"I just-

"You just clearly don't know me at all!" He bursts, leaving me alone in my room, slamming the door so heard it hurts my ears on his way out.

It now that my tears make a run for it down my heated cheeks.

I chase after him. "Harry, Wait?!" I beg.

"Why should I?" His brows pull together in furious anger and pain as I meet him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Listen to me... you have to understand that I'm human, Harry. I'm insecure. And... that makes me worry that one day you might leave me for someone prettier or skinnier or smarter. And then... I'll be alone." I admit.

Harry's face falls. His hands cup my face, his thumbs whip away my fresh tears. "Do you not realize that I only see you? I don't even notice anyone else when I'm with you. Please, believe that."

"I want to." I admit, breaking my eyes from his stare.

"You need to. And you also need to know I'm not just some dick who fucks countless women just because their pretty. I'm not a pig." He explains with clear traces of hurt in his voice.

"I know that." I whisper, not being able to find my voice.

"Then," he sighs. "Why would you think-

"I was just mad and jealous." I shake my head, annoyed with myself. "And I said the first thing that popped into my head. But, I didn't mean it. I know you, Harry. I know you're not like that, trust me. I'm so, so sorry for leading you to think I could ever think that of you. Please just forget I said all that meaningless shit. Please?" I beg with hope for forgiveness that I'm unworthy of.

"I should be the one apologizing." He tucks some hair behind my ears. "I didn't even consider how that video would've made you feel. Obviously I was stupid for thinking you would enjoyed seeing a bunch of women all over me. I know I would've been pissed if it were the other way around. I would probably considered beating the shit out of someone if they tried to touch you. Much less kiss you. Even if it was on the cheek." And I catch a spark of jealousy burn a flame in his eyes.

Yeah... I think it's safe to say he feels my pain now.

"And, I apologize for raising my voice." He says sincerely. "It was stupid of me. Mum would be ashamed of me if she saw how I treated you just now."

"Don't apologize. I shouldn't of said what I said. I sorry, Harry. I really am-

Harry interrupts me with a kiss.

With confusion, I ask, "I just yelled at you and lost my shit and you... want to kiss me?" I try to figure out why he would want me now of all times.

"It's just a part of being in a relationship, darling. You fight sometimes, you get it out of your system, and then," he brings his mouth to my ear. "you have make up sex." He smirks a smile.

I can't help but grin myself. "That fight lasted lest then three minutes, I don't think that qualifies for make up s-

His mouth attacks my neck, making me lose my last word in the wind.

"I'm sorry, you were saying." He speaks in a husky voice directly into my ear once again, making me lose my breath.

"I don't care." I search for his lips. Finding them sweet and warm, just as I remembered them to be. I lead us to the couch. I push him down and get in top of him. His hands finding their place on my legs immediately. He lifts up my army green skirt and pulls my panties down. I undo his belt as he does so.

The more comfortable we become with each other, the more passion that follows.

Maybe we should fight more often... you know, just about less painful subjects.

To lighten the mood later in the day, we go through tweets about the video. Harry replies to a few, making someones day. We laugh and discuss a few replies.

Then something catches my eye. Looking through one of Harry's fan accounts, I see something I was less then prepared for. But it wasn't a thing, it was a who.

It was me. It was us.

"Shit." I say in fear. "Harry, come here." I call to him in the kitchen where he's in the middle of making dinner.

"What is it?"

I show him the phone.

It's a picture of him and I on the beach. Holding hands. Not kissing, thank god. But an idiot could figure out we were more then just friends by the looks of this picture.

"Fuck sake." With a long sigh, he pushes his hand through his hair.

"W-What do we do?" I question him, hoping he'll have the answer.

I'm not ashamed of him, of course. But the second someone knows about us, everyone else in the world will as well. People will watch our every move. Try to dissect our every word. Analyze every look we make at one other.

"Um... hold on one second." Harry moves to sit at his desk. I follow, watching him as he opens his lab top and searches our names. In less than a second, we get an overwhelming amount of results. Article after article about us. Picture after picture. Story after story. Video after about peoples theories, with proof to go with it, too.

"Harry, they're not stupid. We can't hide away forever."

"You don't understand how much pressure people put on you once they realize you're in a relationship. I don't want to do that to you." He explains with worry.

"You aren't responsible for what everyone else might do." I tell, massaging his shoulders. Trying to relieve some of his stress. I feel his tension melt under my touch. His head even leans back, stopping when it meets my stomach.

"Fuck, you're good at that." He sighs the words.

"Good, you need to relax." I smile as I look down at his face.

He's turned on. I smile at this fact.

"Listen to me, Harry. We've come this far, we'll be alright. We're strong. Not perfect, but strong. And we just have to see this as something that will only make us stronger in the end. Right?" I test.

"Right. You're right. So, how should we handle this?" He looks up at me. I spin his chair around and take a seat in his lap. Holding onto his shoulders for support.

"I think we should tell it to them straight before they make up their minds about us and turn us into a load of bs. More then they probably already have."

His eye brows lift. "You want to tell them about us? Are you sure?"

I stare into those green eyes. "If you are."

"Love, I've been ready to show the world you were mine since the day I met you." He grins charmingly. "Not that I own you in anyway. I don't think of you as properly or-

I kiss him to shut up his nervous babbling with smiley lips.

"Let's find a good picture to post." I bite my lip.

Harry's dimples are a sign of happiness as he finds the picture that he will send to every social media he has an account to. It's the picture from the night we first slept together.

Go figure.

We were on the beach, he was kissing my cheek.

The captain of the photo is the best part.

"You got me."

You could either see it as, he's guilty and has gotten caught. Or the more simple explanation. I got him. And he's got me.

Maybe it's both. I'll let you decide.

"There's about to be some pissed off teenagers." I sigh with dread.

"Should I make it to where people can't comment?" He offers his suggestion.

"No," I shake my head. "I don't want them to think we can't handle whatever it is that they'll say. It would be like showing them that they got to us already, somehow. And you're fans are kind, for the most part. They won't be hateful towards you. Now me on the other hand-

"If they have anything bad to say about you, they're gonna have me to deal with." He promise.

"Okay." I smile. "Ready?"

"Ready."

And... send.

"Oh shit-

Thanks for reading!! If anyone's is interested in a Q AND A VIDEO about the book and or myself, please let me know. I would be happy to answer any questions you guys might have. 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
4.6K 379 16
The 3rd (and final book) of my Blind Series, Harry Styles au fanfics. [Blind Date and Blind Love are complete] JJ and Harry are in for the most excit...
Stuck [H.S] By a!

Fanfiction

41K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETE & EDITED] Being at that time of the month, Jolie decides to make a quick stop to a convience store to retrieve chocolates and candies to sa...
543K 6.7K 72
Hey guys ! So here's my second book of Harry Styles Imagines.