The Defected Zombie | Bnha Zo...

By Tired_Gem

"Wait, I don't want to hurt you!" "Y-you can talk?!" "Er, it's a long sto-" "DEKU, YOU BASTARD!! KILL THE THI... More

Prologue
The Day The World Ended
What The Heck Happened While I Was Gone?!
Mama Midoriya!!!
Heading Out
The Boy In The Weapon Store
I'm Coming To Save You, Izuku
Hello, My Old Friend

What's Happening?!

8.1K 422 238
By Tired_Gem

She had done nothing wrong. . . 

But we shall always hope. . .

That she has found peace. . .

-=-=-=-

 It was springtime, the time of new beginnings, and the season of love. Despite it being late in the night, two teenagers out of all the insomniacs in Japan were laughing and causing mischief in the male teenager's room.

They weren't doing anything at all, simply laying in random positions and starting giggle fests whenever they looked at each other simultaneously.

The girl's laughs slowly dwindled, until only the boy was laughing.

"Izuku... "

Said boy looked up from his phone, which had multiple pictures of puppies and kittens in bright green mittens showing on the screen. "Yeah, what's up, (Y/n)?" His bright eyes blinked with concern at your tone.

You stared down at the floor, "I know that we've been friends since our first days of school, but. . . I want you to promise me something." You looked up at Midoriya with furrowed brows.

Izuku didn't miss a single beat, "What is it? You know I'll say yes, as long as it doesn't include stealing my lunches." He added timidly.

You chuckled evilly, hiding your face from the green-haired male. A current of shivers tumbled down Izuku's spine as your shoulders shook before him. 

'What's so funny?!'

Suddenly, you jumped up, your flat hand high up in the air. Izuku squealed with fright as your hand came down fast on his head. Here comes (Y/n)'s traditional (L/n) Chop! His eyes were shut tight, and he braced himself.

Only for the impact to never come.

Slowly, Izuku opened his eyes, confused to find that you had struck out only your pinkie finger in front of his forehead. He followed your hand to see that you had one of the biggest grins he had ever seen on your cute face.

"When you become the Number One Hero, promise that you won't forget me. Even if it's small visits to my home or something! Just don't leave me behind, Izuku. . ." You trailed off, looking to the side.

Izuku felt something in his chest bang against his ribs, tears forming in his eyes. Without a second thought, he jumped to his feet and trapped you into a hug.

You stood there, frozen in shock as Izuku shook violently.

"(Y/n). . . I will never leave you behind! You're one of the few people who have believed in me since day 1. . ." He pulled away from the hug, and you noticed the giant tears hanging off of his eyelashes. He gripped your shoulders tightly, you couldn't feel the pain behind all the emotion in his hold.

"I will never leave you!"

Izuku's eyes widened at the sudden memory, and a new burst of energy filled his entire body. He struck through the tentacle wrapped around his waist, surprising Tamaki greatly as the torn half wriggled around on the floor beside him.

"Midoriya!" Tamaki called out, his running came to an immediate stop.

Izuku never heard him and ran at inhuman speeds towards your still body at the far end of the hall. "What are you doing, Midoriya?!" Tokoyami called out, shooting Dark Shadow towards the green-haired male.

Inko looked to the surprised Tamaki from above, seeing that the tentacle still held her above ground. She took this chance to try and negotiate. "I know that this is strange, but she's not fully zombie." She spoke. Tamaki looked at her with wide eyes, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know how, but she's a zombie that can still think! (Y/n) doesn't eat people, she even saved my life!" Inko looked back to see that Izuku was fighting with Tokoyami now. Her heart dropped as Izuku familiarly positioned his fingers.

Tamaki saw it too and decided to trust the older woman for now.

"Izuku! Wait!"

Said male instantly paused, the light returning to his eyes. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what came over me!" He apologized as he ran over to your body.

He dropped onto his knees before you, holding your unconscious figure in his lap. "(Y/n)? Please, wake up, (Y/n)!" He shook you lightly, trying his best not to shake you violently.

Tears clouded his vision, making your light green figure blurry. "You can't leave. . . I'll be alone again!" He sobbed, holding you close.

You smirked, "Wow Izuku, it's only been a few months." You chuckled as you sat up in the stiff boy's arms. Izuku's eyes widened, "(Y/n)!" He cried out, holding you even closer.

His hold was suffocating, but since you were already dead, you simply hugged back with tears in your own bloodshot eyes. You took in his smell and smiled, the same hint of vanilla was there.

But wait... There was something else.

It smelled so good... like he was a huge chunk of meat. It reminded you of the dinner Mama Midoriya would make whenever you stayed over. You felt your mouth starting to drool, your jaw begging to be opened. Your mind felt light, you were suddenly so hungry!

A flash of realization hit you, and you pushed yourself away from the green-haired male. You held your fists close to your chest, panting heavily as you stared at the ground in panic.

Izuku was instantly worried, "(Y/n), are you okay?!" He put a gentle hand on your shoulder. He wanted to know what was wrong with his friend, but you weren't speaking!

You swallowed up your drool before Izuku would notice, and turned around with a calmer mind. "Sorry, I... I guess my emotions got out of control." You smiled, forgetting the fact that your teeth resembled Aztec corn.

Izuku felt relieved to know you were okay and helped you back up onto your feet.

"Midoriya-Kun, do you know this one?" Tokoyami questioned as he stepped forward with caution. Izuku looked back, "Yes! This is my childhood friend, (Y/n). (Y/n), meet Tokoyami." He introduced you. In response, you smiled at the raven-headed male, "Yo, wish we could've met a couple of months back and not... like this." You gestured to everything.

Tokoyami nodded, "A pleasure to meet you, I give you my most sincere apologies for bringing you harm." He apologized. Your brows furrowed at his formality, "Woah, no need to be so formal. It's the end of the world, please and thank you's don't help much now." You laughed.

"Oh thank goodness!" Inko cried out, hugging you tightly. You looked off to the side, trying not to take in her scent and go batshit. A sudden thought hit you, "Kid?! Where are you?" You looked around wildly.

"Stop screeching you rotten flesh bag, I'm right here." The boy from before sighed, walking out from around the corner. Your relaxed face slowly turned into one of anger, "Were you gonna leave when we were in danger?" You growled menacingly.

The boy chuckled nervously, "What? No, of course not! I just uh... had to use the bathroom, is all!" You snarled at his terrible lie, "Maybe you'll be an exception on my No-Human Diet!" You threatened.

Tamaki smiled awkwardly, looking off to the side. His eyes widened, "Uh, guys?"

Everyone looked over to him, realizing what he was staring at.

"We have a problem."

Meanwhile, with Aizawa

Aizawa had finally reached Recovery Girl's office with Bakugo and Kirishima. The door was closed, and when Aizawa struggled to turn the knob, he looked over to Kirishima, "You know what to do." He said as he shuffled the student on his back.

Kirishima nodded, activated his quirk with a smirk on his face. He released a lowered battle cry as he threw himself against the door, Aizawa instantly wincing when the red-haired student flew into the office.

The teacher looked over to Bakugo, "Guard the room, if there are any groups with more than five, then come tell us." He ordered. Bakugo scoffed, "Yeah right, as if I'd need you guy's help. I'm humanity's only hope now!" He looked out to the hallways.

"Aizawa-Sensei!" Kirishima gasped, snapping Aizawa out of his annoyed thoughts. He walked in, careful not to drop Koda. He stiffened at the sight before him, 'Shit...'

Kirishima was holding up Recovery Girl, but she was covered in what seemed to be blood and looked unconscious. Aizawa looked around the room, the window was locked on the inside, and the glass was perfectly fine.

The door had been locked from the inside as well, so what could've caused this?

Recovery Girl's head suddenly perked up, "Oopsies! Guess I made a mess!" She giggled. Kirishima yelped in surprise, nearly dropping the elderly woman. Aizawa sighed in irritation, "What did you do, Recovery Girl?"

"I had gotten a nasty cut on my way back to my office, and when I tried to get the medicine, I felt faint and passed out!" Recovery Girl smiled as Kirishima let her back down on her feet. "What a crazy coincidence that the medicine was such a specific shade of red!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Aizawa mentally groaned, but Bakugo barged in before he could say anything.

"Guys, there are zombies, a whole lot of them."

Meanwhile, with the rest of Class 1-A

Ochako sighed to herself as she rested Itsuka against a wall in Gym Gamma. They had safely made it without any more attacks. "Thank you, Ochako-chan." Itsuka smiled weakly. "No problem, that's what friends are for!" She chirped.

At that moment, the door burst open, and the rest of Class 1-A flooded in. They were all exhausted from what almost seemed like an endless battle with the undead.

Ochako jumped to her feet, "You're all safe!" She cheered in relief.

Many students waved back, leaning against the walls or on the floor. Others made sure that there were no cuts or scars given to each other from the zombies.

Iida walked over to Todoroki, "I believe this is the entirety of the Class?" Todoroki nodded, "Except for the five that went with Aizawa." Iida rested a hand on his chin, "I wonder what could be taking them so-"

The sound of one of the students groaning out in pain interrupted him. Everyone looked over to the source, fear spreading across the room as Jiro fell to the ground. Denki rushed over to her side, "Woah! Are you okay?!" He cried out, noticing that her ear jacks were... changing?

Suddenly, Tsuyu covered her mouth, eyes wide. "What's wrong?!" Yaoyorozu fretted, watching in shock as the frog-like girl threw up red right then and there. Itsuka began to cough nonstop, hunching her back over as blood dripped from her lips.

"This is bad, really bad!" Iida exclaimed. Denki looked over, tears in his eyes as Jiro began to scream. "What's happening to them?!"

Yaoyorozu tried to think about the possibilities, but it was difficult to think when her friends were throwing up blood in front of her.

What happened?!

Before she confessed that she was stumped, Yaoyoruze was suddenly tackled by Itsuka. She gasped in fear as Itsuka stared down at her with bloodshot eyes, her teeth slowly turning black as she snarled down at the black-haired female.

"Itsuka-!"

-=-=-=-

Haha!

Not one

Not two

But three people

are fucked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 43.7K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
21.8K 394 30
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
348K 13.2K 57
"*cutely stomps on light up sketchers*" "do it again and i'll beat you the fuck up." "kind of suggestive but ok." .·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·. all play no work. h...
93.5K 3.2K 31
"Do you have likes or dislikes?" The boy asks, trailing beside me. "Not really." I mumble. Midoriya stopped writing in his book a while ago. Now he's...