SPOOKY * RUBY

By if-i-back-it-up

On my block. Spooky and Ruby. Crossover. If you wanna know who may appear check out my gay SoundCloud readi... More

A/N
Leaving
Returning
pick up
Home?
First night together
The moring after
??????
I fall apart (reuploaded)
Fun fair
Fun fair p2
L'aventure
????
Im so sorry
Whos got corona

Suprise!!!

991 29 9
By if-i-back-it-up

It was time. Car packed with both their stuff, they walked out of the house throwing the keys to spookys brother.

Spooky opened the door signaling for Ruby to jump in which ruby did while smiling.

"This is exciting. Where we going first?"

Spooky looked over then looked ahead and just started up the car.

"Ever been to a really fancy place?"

"No. That's where we're going."

Ruby being ruby couldn't sit still and jumped over to give spooky a big hug.

"Careful there. Don't wanna crash."

Sniffing he laughed and wiped him eyes.

"I'm happy. Especially because I'm with you."

-------

Parking the car in the garage they both got out ruby with his eyes closed.

"Can I open them yet?"

"Hold on."

Taking out a black blindfold he tied it around Ruby's eyes and led him into the main bit of the house.

Spooky got behind ruby and hugged him then whispered "Ready." And of course he was excited and loudly said "yes!"

Untying the blindfold he told ruby to open his eyes.

At the sight in front of him he squealed and turned around faster then the speed of light and jumped up legs wrapped around him and kissed him.

"You like it." It wasn't a question.

"I think you already know the answer."

Looking around he was really impressed but a little curious on how he got the money for this.

"I'm gonna make food. Go explore."

He walked around mesmerized by the beauty of the house. Wondering would he ever be in a house like this once he leaves.

Putting negative thoughts out of his mind he went walked straight in what must have been the master bedroom.

The room was white with gold streaks going through.
The bed was round in shape are right in the middle of the room with a sofa the far side of the bed.

If you were to wake up in this room the first thing you'd see was a beautiful view.

Ruby decided to keep going. To see how the rest of the house looked like and honestly he was surprised from the outside it looked extravagant and looked like the inside would all be the same but it wasn't. It had character and individuality.

It was so ruby and spooky.

Next was a massive library a bit like the one in beauty and the beast. White with artwork covering the ceiling. He wouldn't be surprised if it was painted by Michaelangelo.

He could look at it all day. It would be nice to read in ass he did love books.

Next he walked into the main bathroom. The tub was rose marble with a glass shower beside the tub. It was fabulous. He could just think of all the things he and spooky could do in there. Which made him blush and run out quickly.

Before he could finish all the rooms spooky called him for food. He ran as fast as he could tiddies bouncing if he had any right into the kitchen.

There was 2 plates set with candles and champagne.
It was the most romantic thing he had seen ever.

------

As they finished up ruby decided to ask how he could afford this and for long.

At that spooky smiled and simply stated that it's theirs. Turns out his aunt was a billionaire and died only a month before ruby came.

She had no kids and left everything to spooky and a portion to Cesar.

Shock came over ruby at the fact they gonna be living there together hopefully forever.

All he could do was kiss spooky and hug him tightly.

Spooky kissed him forehead and grabbed him hand to finish the tour.

There's a cinema.

There's a bowling alley for 2. 🥰🥰🥰

Then there's a basketball court.

Another kitchen.

A led multiple spare rooms.

A massive closet with new clothes all pack in.

They walked out to the garden and saw a lunge area and a swing with all flowers on it.

That wasn't it but they were too tired to explore anymore. So off to bed they went.

Shutting the blinds and slowly getting into bed putting the sheets up to his chin looked at spooky undressing.

Seeing his back muscles move like that on his tan body did things to him. He squirmed a little trying to get comfortable. He told himself to look away or he'll have to take care of himself. But the couldn't.

Spooky noticed this and flexed his muscles a little more. Eventually leaving his shirt and boxers off and just shoving on a pair of basketball shorts he got into bed getting closer and closer to ruby but stopped halfway and said "we can just sleep".

Ruby found himself getting a little disappointed. They had a beautiful dinner and he was ready to go further. So he inched closer and laid right beside him. Taking his hand and putting it on his ass.

He went in close and whispered "you can do whatever you want with me. Make me scream until I can't no more. Make me scream your name."

Spooky thought that was incredibly sexy and so firmly grabbed his ass and just felt it up.

He now hovered over him with his hand near his head waiting to see if he still wanted it.

"Go on."

"If you're not sure at anytime just say jazz. Ok?"

"Ok."

He leaned down to kiss ruby gently before starting anything.

-------

I know this was short and skipped over things fast but I just needed to get it out.

Now I'm doing a part 2 with just smut and more fluff but I'm not sure how to write smut.

I've never written it. So if anyone can leave suggestions on how to go about it I'd appreciate it.

Thank you to everyone to voting reading and commenting on my book it means the world to me.

Anyway stay safe during this time. - bea 💛👉👈🥰💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 4.3K 38
โ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ! โž EDITING STARTING: 07/27/19 EDITING ENDED: 1 in #om...
2.9K 27 81
โpeople love stories, they need storiesโž ยฉ frosch, 2018
842K 10.2K 107
Honestly I think the title says it all ๐Ÿ–ค
327K 4.6K 27
imagines based off the characters of on my block !! requests are closed :/