Devil's Sons M.C. (Manxman)

By ShadowQueen45

Hunter Wilson lives by one code - Loyalty. Jesse Jetter lives by one code - Family. A story featuring a grou... More

Introduction.
Prologue.
01
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37
Epilogue 1.
Epilogue 2.
Epilogue 3.
Epilogue 4.

09.

2.1K 84 3
By ShadowQueen45

Hunter

"I got a call from O'Reilly earlier this morning, asking for protection." Confusion was written over everyone's face in the closed room. Fortunately I was privy to the news that Luke was about to break to the club. "Says the feds are onto D.S. Brooklyn so they need to lay low for a while, hence the protection from Stocker." Murmurs envelope the room.

"So if the feds are onto them and we help out, isn't that like bringing trouble into our territory. The last time didn't end up well for us, just saying." Capitan states as a matter of fact and I couldn't agree more.

I'd already told Luke earlier that I wasn't a fan of this plan but "we can't leave our brothers hanging bruiser." He said, in those exact words.

"I know everyone is on the edge about this but the D.S. Brooklyn have always been there for us and now they need us, we shouldn't turn our backs on them." Luke explains, his eyes circling around the room as if pleading to everyone of us.

"It's kind of hard to ignore the fact that the feds are up their ass prez." Capitan counters again.

"Okay let's take a vote. Yea/nay to protection for D.S. Brooklyn." In the order voting begins.

"Yea" Luke's loud voice booms.

"Nay for me." I state. A 'Yea' from HOD is countered by a 'nay' from mamba. 'Yea' from Ryker, 'yea' from Bobby Nitro 'Nay' from Capitan and added to all proxied votes. We ended up with 15 yea and 9 nay.

"Vote passes." Luke bangs the gavel and the shuffling begins as everyone begins to disperse, quiet murmurs ensue.

"You have a bad feeling about this." Levi mumbles behind me. I'm rested against the wall outside the warehouse for some well needed sunlight, the view is very well appreciated though. The prospects are loading up some 'furniture' from the warehouse into the truck. The white shirt clings to JJ's body, sweat making his mahogany hair damp and lean body on display through the tight upper body clothing. I shamelessly ogle him and I know he doesn't miss the appreciation as he passes by with a sly smile on his lips. I think he loves the chase more than he cares to admit, and I never back off till I get what I want. Right now, it's all about the patient dog's reward. I shoot him a wink in return.

Hopefully mamba didn't notice all that ogling session"Why d'you say that?"

He lights up a cigarette before settling next to me, resting against the wall with our shoulders touching. "You hardly ever vote different from Luke." He takes a puff and passes the cigarette to me which I gratefully accept.

"I think Brooklyn is a long way from Stocker is all. Why did you vote no?" I pass the cigarette back to him.

"When you worry, I worry too. Plus I can't go back to jail Hunter."

"Nothing to worry about, you're not going back to jail I promise." Ocean blue eyes stare at me as if holding onto every word I was saying. He passes the cigarette back and I take a swig of the stick, resting back against the wall while enjoying my view.

"Chancellor was at my pops house yesterday." I ignore the words of my childhood friend's mouth. The club never knew what had happened to the former president's old lady. The only news that had been released was that she'd died of complications but not how or the causal factor. No one knew the true story of mom's death only me and Chancellor who is the former D.S. Stocker president aka my father.

My mom was the glue that held the family together, me and my dad having close to nothing in common. His commitments to the club had taken most of his time, mom had been a sidepiece but she had no problems with that. Our none existing bond had practically shattered after everything happened.

"And?" I ask waiting for the rest of the gist. Chancellor and Dickory were just like me and Levi, childhood friends and later joined the club together. Charles/Dickory is Levi's pops and he and Chancellor had joined the marines together before retiring back to Stocker, back to Devil's Sons M.C. But Dickory had come back with an amputated arm and never could ride that much anymore, therefore he'd stayed as the book keeper of the club and an honorary member.

"Well he kept asking me indirect questions like if I knew what you've been up to." What sort of question is that? I must have been making a face because mamba whisper yells "That was the face I made too." Look I know you're not gonna tell me the deal between you and Chancellor but whatever it is, he feels guilty about it." I doubt that.

"Come on the prospects are done, we're delivering to Vardan." I stump out the butt of the cigarette as we make our way to our motorcycles. Offloading the weapons delivery to the Armenians has proved to be more of a better decision than we thought, it has kept ADA Cox off our asses. I guess all the little gift the club sent her did was enrage her more, she was out for blood now.

"Oh by the way the way I've noticed the eye fuck between you and the prospect, be careful now brother. You know the rules." With that he starts his motorcycle.

************************************************************************************************

I trudge tiredly towards Dove's bar, it's been a long day and I just needed to unwind. After my whole situation about two weeks ago, it has been never talked about between the three of us. Somehow I think JJ wasn't buying the whole flu bullshit and well Levi was as Levi as he could be about it. The whole club believed the flu storyline and the three of us just buried the rest under the rocks never to be spoken about again. It was one of the few times where I showed weakness and that is not me, it's not the man I've become and I would not allow myself to be relegated to such weakness again.

The sun had already retired back to it's home or to another part of the world away from ours. The wind was blowing softly and the warm weather was slightly becoming cooler, giving way to the literal darkness of the nighttime.

I enter the dimly lit area, nothing really different from all the times I've been here. Lou still behind the bar, exotic dancers displaying their acrobatics, servers waiting on the customers, nothing different.

"You look exhausted bruiser." Lou comments immediately I take a seat at the bar, his eyes roaming over my tired figure studiously.

"Long day. A round of tequila please." A little shocking to him since it's not my usual drink but he prepares it all the same and slides it over to me. I down the drink in one go and the burn in my throat the evidence of the strong drink. "Another."

I'm on my third round when a very familiar musky pine scent hits me, I glance to my side to see the prospect. A smirk dancing on his lips, a drink in his hand probably that disgusting limewater thing. He's dressed in a simple V-neck white t-shirt and some black jeans, his lean body resting slightly against the bar table.

"Hey" JJ's voice comes out raspy.

"Hey there gorgeous." A half smirk dances on my lips, I turn up the boyish charm and stare at him heatedly. I don't bother hiding the fact that I want him and he'll eventually succumb to my charm. "Missed me?"

He scoffs before replying "More like missed being irritated by you."

I mock gasp holding my chest for effect "that hurt me JJ, now will you kiss it better?"

"Does everything about you have to do with sex?" He rolls his eyes, a jutted pout on his lips. Adorably cute by the way.

"Pretty much." I reply with an exaggerated sigh.

A laugh escapes JJ's lips, his eyes focused on his drink before he takes a sip of the thing. I order another shot of tequila, my fourth of the night and quite possibly my last if I was going to ride home tonight.

"So I was thinking that maybe when you're less busy, we could maybe uhm grab a drink you know?" I narrow my eyes in contemplation wondering where this is going.

"As what, potential fuck buddies?" I retort back more seriously than jokingly.

"Or as friends." He replies with a slight shoulder shrug.

"With benefits?"

A small smile appears on his lips before he replies. "Maybe, maybe not you'll have to come and find out." It felt odd to be beaten at my own game, the whole advance and retreat making my prey want for me, that was my play. It had never failed me, ever. But now I was the one doing the wanting, playing by JJ's rules. Panting for that sexy ass to be under me, waiting for the moment when his voice wouldn't just be talking but begging to be pleased.

His seduction was natural, easy, effortless which made it all the more seductive. It's been about six weeks since my release and yet I was still pining after the prospect. Almost nineteen months celibate yet no other person pleased me but one very seductive prospect.

"I plan on doing exactly that, you know coming." Extra emphasis on coming and I watch him visibly gulp before masking any other expression.

JJ closes the miniscule distance between us, soft breaths hit the side of my face. His hands cup my neck and my hands automatically fly to his slightly curved hips to rest. "Do you really wanna start here prospect?" My voice must have been twenty times deeper laced with lust and the excitement of pleasurable things to come.

"Got it." JJ's voice speaks all too soon and he pulls away, further distancing himself away from me. But not before I notice the hue of tint dusting his face.

My phone rests in his hands as he types quickly in there. I cock an eyebrow at him wondering how in the hell, I was losing my touch or maybe he's just extremely good at this. I guess there really is a thrill in the chase.

He slowly opens up my leather cut and replaces my phone back to way it was before. A sly smile on his lips.

"Text me VP." JJ brushes against me purposely, his warmth and smell enveloping me for a fleeting second before he saunters away.

Oh fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 22
Poppy flew from being held hostage. She ran through the woods, trying to survive somehow. Because of the cold and the exhaustion she was weak. Bullet...
224K 4.2K 27
Life started as a never ending uncertainty until the Devil's Disciples MC took me in. There I found family, happiness, and three men that will foreve...
118K 2.6K 19
He is an outlaw, a member of the Sons of Anarchy, willing to die for those he loves the most. She is a single mother, worried about everything, espec...
1.8M 61.2K 39
We return to Broken Demons MC. After The Sons of Satan were wiped out things returned to normal until Knuckles had to go to Montana after the death o...