In A Heartbeat

By someoneyouknoww

| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emo... More

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2.1
Bonus - 2.2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
ANNOUNCEMENT - I
IMPORTANT- Updated.
A/N - II
A/N - III
Gratitude & Covers

33.

12.8K 616 36
By someoneyouknoww

"So, how should I take you, huh? "
A series of kisses were laid on my neck.

"What are the option? "
I lightly wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Soft, Hard, ultra hard, ultra max hard, ultra pro max hard . "
He kissed me in between every category.

"So what shall be it? "
He leaned down

I chuckled at him.

"I think I'll go with the latter option. "
I whispered over his lips.

"Yes, but first, let's get you out of this shimmery but itchy blouse. As much as I loved you in it, you'll look much better without it. "
He trailed his lips down my throat till the cleavage.

I turned around and layed on my stomach, giving him access to the hooks.

"God, you'll kill me. "
He mumbled pecking my bare back.

His hands travelled down to my skirt and untied the string.

"Turn around. "
His voice was hoarse.

I abided his instruction and turned around, leaving that flimsy blouse and skirt away from the bed.

He sucked in a deep breath as he saw my naked form.

"You. Are. Gorgeous. "
He stated, hovering over me.

He kissed me deeply while fondling my breasts. I let out a moan, removing his trousers side by side .

His hands were replaced by his mouth, suckling and tugging the hardened tip.

"I love them. I love that they are so round and perfect . I love how they fit in my palms perfectly and I love how sensitive they are to my touch. "
He said rubbing his nose between them. Kissing and pulling them simultaneously.

" I love yours too. Though they are a little flat. "
I mumbled giving a small smile , turning our positions and suckling off one of his nipples.

He let out a small groan.

My hand went down to the south, stroking his rigid member.

"No, not today. "
And once again, I was laying beneath his.

Our mouths once again clashed, while his lower body was rubbing against mine to creat some friction.

"I love you. "
He breathed out.

"I love you too.. Ahh. "
He thrusted inside me in one go. His slick member moving rapaciously making me breathless and creating a wild choas within me.
He was true to his words.
About making me see stars. And moon. And the milky way galaxy.
(Pun intended 😂)

After our "Seeing the space " session was over, we both were laying on the bed. My head on his chest. His one arm curled around me, giving me light massage.

"So, how was it experience ma'am? "
He came over me.

"Excellent. "
I pecked his lips.

"Please rate me out of 10."

"An easy 11."
I said, once again pecking his lips.

"Yes, happy and satisfied first customer. "

"I better be your only customer. "

"Oh! You will be. You have no other choice. "
He said smugly and dipped down, kissing me wildly and started of another session of love making.

"I don't know how to do it. "

"It's easy Rey. Just cross your hands, jumping side by side then hands on side, elbows bended and repeat. It's simple. "

"Yeah it's simple because you are Gujarati. You do Garba literally anywhere and anytime. It's in your blood "

"And you married this Gujarati. It would be such shame that you don't know your wife's folk dance. "

"I'll hit someone with these stic... "

"Dandiyas. "

"Yeah, yeah. Dandiyas. "

"Don't be a spoil sport Reyansh. It's just for tonight. I'll promise to give you a treat after the dandiya night is over. "
I said in low seductive voice, tracing his chest over the thin tee he is wearing.

"Promise?"

"Yes, promise. "
I sealed the deal with a kiss.

"Okay, yeah, let's do this. "

As you know now, today is Dandiya night. I know we are no where near Navaratris but no harm in having a Dandiya night.

It's actually been so long. Dressing up. Dancing. Eating delicious delicacies.
I'm super excited.

"Okay, on the count of 3.
1..2...3... Begin. "

This time, he was pretty good. I mean for a non dancer, he's doing a great job.

"You are doing great. I'm proud of you. "
I patted his head 2 times before ruffling his hair.

"Just hold the dandiyas properly and try not to hit anyone with it. You'll be fine then. "

"Okay, sweet cheeks. "
He placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Let's go and have lunch. You must be tired of all the activities you have been through. "

"Sure. " He smiled or rather smirked at my hidden inuenndo.

The table had accommodated all of us.
Rey was sitting on my right. Aarushi to the left. On the head chairs were sitting Kinjal and Rehaan. In front of me were Harshita and Aditya.
The rest of us were sitting nearby.

"So Reyansh, would you be with me tonight?" Harshita asked gaining the attention of the table.

He choked on his food.

"What? "

"I mean, will you dance with me ?"
She asked in a sweet innocent tone.

"But.... "

"Don't say no please. It's a matter of few hours. "
She gave a sickly sweet smile, making me want to vomit.
Rey didn't said anything, except he was staring between me and her.

"Great then, Arya will be partnered up with me tonight. "
Aditya said or rather announced to the whole table.

Then the whole lunch went awkward with Harshita passing discreet glances at Reyansh and same case with Aditya.

"You aren't dancing with that lanky rabbit toothed douche bag. "
Rey pounced on me as soon as we entered back into the room.

"Well, you have left me no choice. You are also going with that lunatic bitch. "

"I tried to deny her but that dumbhead couldn't keep his mouth shut. It doesn't help that he was a lovesick puppy Around you. "

"How do you know?"

"Rehaan told me. Now Don't distract me from the main topic. You are not going with him or you are not going at all. "
He freaking shouted at me. And ordered me.

His f*cking nerve.

" Who the hell are you to decide for me. You know what, now I'll go with Adi. Stop me if you can. "
I said in a sharp voice, flipped him off and went to the washroom ignoring his calls.

Perfect time to have a long calming bath....

45 minutes later, I came out of the bathtub. Rey was nowhere to be seen in the room. Probably he went out or whatever.

Wasting no time I started getting ready. I wore this beautiful dress.

(Ignore the head accessory.)
Finalising the look with some jewellery and a little makeup, I was all set to enjoy tonight.

No one can spoil my night. No one.....

I grabbed the door's handle to open it. But to no avail it wasn't opening.

What the hell.

I shook the handle quite a few times but all my efforts were in a vain.

I went towards the table in search of a key card but my eyes found something else. It was a note.

"Now go out if you can... "
It said.

Wtf, Reyansh took this a little too far.

Well , I have to call someone. But for that I need to find my phone.
I kept it on the side table before going for a bath.
But now I can't find it...

Where is my phone!!!!???

Wait a minute.... He took it with him.
I concluded after searching the whole room.

Oh Reyansh, you are so dead now.

Seeing there was no other option, I started banging the door.

Someone please come and open the door. Please. Please. Please.

I hands were totally red and hurt.
I can't now. Not anymore.

No one can spoil my night huh! Well I said so soon.

I changed back into my nightwear.

How can Rey do this to me. He knew how much excited I was for tonight.
He exceeded his limit.

With that thought in my mind, I tried to sleep. But I couldn't do so. Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't hold them anymore.
He took it too far. Locking me inside a room with no source of communication. That's not how you treat someone, especially your wife.

My head was aching so severely that it had lured me into sleep. A deep sleep.

Hey guysssss  !!!!!
How are you all doing.
I know I ended this chapter with a rough ending because
A. The chapter would have been very long. Which means it would have become boring.
B. I wanted to publish it rn and I couldn't wait.

≧∇≦

Well somethings which I missed to acknowledge in the previous chapter are that IAH has more than 4600 reads and over 650 votes.
Amaaaahzzzzzinggggggggggggg.
You guys are amazing 😍😘

I'd like to thank all the voters who have been religiously voting on the book. Love you loads ❤

Secondly, a big thanks to @ru1305
And @amaya_kashaf for commenting. 💜💜
(Someone please tell me how to tag 😐)

Thanks to all those too, who are adding IAH in there reading list. Means a lot to me.💓

Stay safe guys....

Coming back to the chapter, do you think Reyansh literally went too far?? Is he seriously behind this??
Your guesses are open....

Press the star icon and comment down your thoughts.

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
141K 10.9K 17
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
332K 12.9K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
4.7M 236K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...