A Warrior Of Life (Edited)

By JusticedS_19

What if Thor and Loki had another older sister besides Hela? Introducing Destiny Odinsdottir, the Goddess of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Asgard's New King
Chapter 2- The Casket
Chapter 3- Jotunheim
Chapter 4- Banishment
Chapter 5- The Bifrost
Chapter 6- Madness
Chapter 7- Chaos on Earth
Chapter 8- Loki's Escape
Chapter 9- New York
Chapter 10- The Return to Asgard
Chapter 11- Peace
Chapter 12- Aether
Chapter 13- Dark Elves
Chapter 14- Off World
Chapter 15- The Convergence (Part 1)
Chapter 16- The Convergence (Part 2)
Chapter 17- Ultron
Chapter 18- Mind Tricks
Chapter 19- Visions
Chapter 20- Sokovia
Chapter 21- Leaving Once Again
Chapter 22- Flashbacks
Chapter 23- Surtur
Chapter 24- Coming Home
Chapter 25- Doctor Strange
Chapter 26- Goddess of Death
Chapter 27- The Grandmaster
Chapter 28- Tournament
Chapter 29- Hulk
Chapter 30- Quinjet
Chapter 31- Calm
Chapter 32- Revengers
Chapter 33- Commodore
Chapter 35- Duel
Chapter 36- Ragnarok
Chapter 37- Tesseract
Chapter 38- Guardians of the Galaxy
Chapter 39- Lightbringer
Chapter 40- Restarting the Forge
Chapter 41- Wakanda
Chapter 42- The Garden
Chapter 43- New Asgard's Queen
Chapter 44- Back in Time
Chapter 45- Making it count
Chapter 46- Final Fight (Part 1)
Chapter 47- Final Fight (Part 2)
Chapter 48- New Paths
A/N
A/N - Destiny's Staffs
Bonus Chapter: Nat's Funeral
Okay What the Heck?!
A/N - Done the Edits

Chapter 34- Escaping Sakaar

862 14 10
By JusticedS_19

Warnings: None.

This font= Flashback.

2017, Sakaar:

Destiny's POV:

Thor piloted the ship through the skies and dodged enemy fire coming from behind us.

"Brother, I hope you know what you're doing." I said, uneasy.

"Oh, I know what I'm doing." Thor reassured me.

"Open the doors!" Valkyrie exclaimed through the radio.

I looked around the controls and hit a switch, opening the doors behind us. Moments later, Bruce came flying into our ship, flying through one door and nearly flying out the other one, when I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him up.

"Thanks." He said, still panting heavily.

I silently gave him a thumbs up and we both sat back down, and I pushed a button to shut the doors. Our ship then suddenly began getting fired at from behind, though no damage was being done because there seemed to be a force field or something.

"Shouldn't we be firing back?" Bruce questioned.

"Yes, we should." Thor stated as he and I looked at the controls.

"Where are the guns on this ship?!" I asked Valkyrie on the radio.

"There aren't any. It's a leisure vessel." She replied.

"What?!" Thor and I both questioned.

"The Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff." She explained.

We looked around and noticed that the ceiling had mirrors all over it and the floor had some sort of Sakaarian rug on it.

"You have got to be joking." I muttered.

"Did she just say the Grandmaster uses this for orgies?" Bruce questioned.

"Yeah. Don't touch anything." Thor said.

Suddenly, we watched Valkyrie's ship explode. We all thought she was dead until we saw a spec land on top of our ship.

"Get inside!" Thor exclaimed.

"In a minute!" Valkyrie shouted back before leaping off of our ship and onto another Sakaarian one.

Thor, Bruce and I all exchanged a look.

"We should probably go help her." Thor said to me.

Before I could respond, Thor stood of and left for the exit.

"Here, take the wheel." He said to Bruce.

"No! I don't know how to fly one of these!" Bruce exclaimed.

"You're a scientist. Use one of your PhDs." Thor instructed.

"None of them are for flying alien spaceships!" Bruce shouted.

We sat in the ship, while Bruce began dodging attacks. I turned back and forth, having an idea and standing up and walking towards the doors.

"Please tell me you're not ditching me too!" Bruce exclaimed.

"I'm not ditching you! I have an idea though." I said.

I kneeled down right next to the open door and pulled out my staff. I then dangled my staff outside the hole and began firing beams, hoping to hit one of the pursuing ships.

"Hey! Watch where you're aiming that!" I heard Thor shout from outside.

"Sorry!" I apologized.

I gave up on blindly shooting beams and stood back up and walked back to the controls, where Banner was still frantically flying the ship.

"Okay, come on. There has to be a gun on this thing." He mumbled, scanning the controls.

I sat back down and also began searching. Then, I spotted a button with an explosion icon.

"That looks like a gun." I remarked, pointing to the button.

Bruce turned and pressed the button, both of us hoping a gun would pop out, but instead, the ship's lighting changed completely, and weird music started blasting all over the ship. Then popped up a small projection of the Grandmaster.

"It's my birthday!" The projection chanted over and over again.

Bruce and I exchanged very confused looks as we saw all of this and then we suddenly heard fireworks coming from outside. We looked around, still confused. I turned back forward and saw that we were heading straight for a rock, and I lunged towards the wheel and yanked it in my direction, just about dodging the rock, and at the same time blowing up the one of the ships still chasing us.

"Yeah!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Woo!" I also shouted excitedly.

Bruce and I gave each other a high-five and slowed down in order to allow Thor and Valkyrie to return to the ship. The two finally jumped into the ship and Thor took back his spot from Bruce as we began to approach the wormhole.

"We're coming up on the Devil's Anus." Valkyrie stated.

We sped straight into the wormhole, causing the computers to short out and the ship to go dark. We must had fallen unconscious because we all woke up to see that we were approaching Asgard.

"I never thought I'd be back here." Valkyrie commented.

"I thought it'd be nicer.." Bruce remarked. "I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, it's on fire."

Bruce was indeed right. Asgard was in ruins; fires everywhere, wrecked buildings, dead soldiers scattered all over the ground.

"Well now I know where that sudden rush of pain from earlier came from..." I muttered.

"Here, up here in the mountains. Heat signatures. People clustered together. Hela's coming for them." Valkyrie remarked.

"Okay, drop me and Destiny at the palace. We'll draw her away." Thor said.

"And get yourselves killed?" Valkyrie questioned.

"The people trapped down there are all that matter. While we're dealing with Hela, we need you two to help get everyone off Asgard." I added.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Bruce asked.

Thor and I exchanged glances, then smiled.

"We have a man on the ground." We both said in unison.

As we flew to the palace, Thor and Valkyrie began setting up a gun on the side of the ship while I remained seated in my seat, staring at the palace, in a daze.

I blasted away the 30 or so targets scattered around the training room, one by one, until there were just pieces of wood and metal for me to have to clean up. I then heard footsteps coming from behind me and knew exactly who it was; Hela. I did not have the chance to turn around but instead ducked down in time to dodge Mjolnir, which flew right above my head and back into Hela's hand. I predicted this to come; as she would come into the training room every day to challenge me to a fight. And that was still exactly what she came in here for. Without saying anything, I turned to her and my staff lit up; I was ready to fight her. This time, I was determined to win. When our weapons clashed, Hela began throwing her blades at me, which I easily dodged and I began firing beams at her. While she was distracted, I ran straight towards her and got a hit on her, hitting her in the face with my staff. She fell down and I approached her, aiming my staff at her.

"Don't think I've given up." She said with a smirk on her face.

With that, not giving me a chance to react, She threw two blades at me, hitting my lower legs. I fell down and ripped the blades out of my legs, only to get a kick to the chest and to fly backwards, slamming into the wall. Hela let out a chuckle, victorious once again, and walked out of the room, grasping Mjolnir tightly.

"Destiny?" Bruce called my name.

My head shot up and I sharply turned to him.

"You alright?" He asked me.

I turned back to the palace, thinking about what I had just remembered. It was still difficult to process the fact that I had a long lost sister and for the life of me I could never remember anything about my past or where all of the scars I had on my legs came from.

"I'm fine... I suppose." I answered.

I removed one of my boots, revealing several scars of different sizes scattered all over my lower leg.

"I never remembered this but apparently my sister would challenge my to a fight all the time and she always won." I explained to a shocked and slightly concerned Bruce. "No matter how hard I tried, she always beat me. Every time."

We arrived at the palace and I stepped out back where Thor and Valkyrie had finished setting up the gun.

"Now the ship has guns." Thor declared.

"I'll take it from here." Valkyrie said.

Thor turned to Valkyrie, holding a grey, white and blue bundle of fabric.

"I found this in the armoury." He said.

Valkyrie immediately recognized the outfit and grabbed it from Thor, who then turned back to me. We gave each other a quick nod and jumped down onto the palace balcony.

"Your Majesty." Valkyrie called out.

We both turned to her.

"Don't die... you know what I mean."

I smiled and nodded.

"Good luck." I said.

"You too, Princess."

With that, the Commodore flew towards the mountain and Thor and I went into the palace. This was going to be a tough fight; but this time around, after 3000 years, I was determined to finally win.

A/N: I know I said this chapter was going to take a while and I'm so sorry for taking this long but I've been dealing with lots of schoolwork and stuff.

A/N: Also OH MY GOD OVER 2K REDAS ON THIS THAT IS AWESOME!!! Y'all are amazing!!

A/N: Anyway I should be back to writing now and hopefully you enjoy this chapter and stick around for the next one. Peace out!

A/N 03/19/2023: Ugh I don't want to go back to school tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 795 34
Lana Odindottir is many things. A daughter, a twin sister to one--an adoptive sister to two, a warrior, a hero, a trickster, a god, a Jotun. But most...
7.3K 85 32
What if Thor had a wife. What if she left him. What happens when he finds her? Will they still be together? What if there was one more? find out in A...
393K 10.5K 19
IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR PRINCESS OF ASGARD GODDESS OF LIFE "you can be queen just as great as your brothers can be king." 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 OF "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈...
563 107 53
In an alternate universe, where there are no Avengers and secret organisations hide the existence of the supernatural from the rest of humanity, a se...