choices we make

Da shhsomebodyislooking

To be honest I do nt think I belong here ? I mean cmon I am not made for this life what the hell am I doing h... Altro

chap 1
chap 2
chap 3
chap 4
chap 5
chap 6
chap 7
chap 9
chap 10
chap 11
chap 12
chap 13
author' s note(it's cool to call myself author lol)
chapter 14
chap 15
chap 16
chap 17
chap 18
chap 19
chap 20
not a chap but must see
guys we need to talk
chap 23
chap 24
chap 25
chap 26
chap 27
chap 28
chap 29
chap 30
chap 31
guys read please

chap 8

1.9K 92 4
Da shhsomebodyislooking

Liya pov

I was munching on my apple as I see everybody eating food . Oh my god ! That kheer look devine . I wish I could eat that shit , I mean mata Kunti tried to make me eat but I have to be concious about my weight , I cannot eat sweet stuff regularly.

God why do they have a good metabolism ? My life sucks

You must be thinking how I crap about my weight  . Well I am thick think . But for that I had to count what I eat and it sucks . You can't enjoy food all your heart desire and it sucks !

Well now I wonder ,this past week my abilities are much more clear . If I'll concentrate I could control the 4 elements with that I could to animals .

I have also noticed weather changes according toy mood

Well few days I was really , really sad because I was missing my pa ,grandfather , my cousin's , maybe a little akshita . I was mad at myself , I shouldn't have confresses my feeling to him . But now that was impossible .

When I was thinking that , climate around the palace started to change , it was scary . It was winding so fast even  the hut made of hay blew aways

With that lord krishna told me to calm myself down . After few minutes of trying , with my sadness the winds alsi calm down .

From that I realised I should be calm in each and every seconds , now few lives depend on me .

Now I wonder what pandav brothers need to speak to me ? I haven't don't anything wrong have I ? Probably yes . I mean I am walking talking disaster .

I snapped back fron liya's world when somebody clicked his fingers in front of me .

As I looked up , my eyes collied with lotus shapes orbs , prince nakul .

" I hope you remember that we need to talk " this time prince sehdev speaked .

I looked at them with questioning look .

Now I remember , oh prince yudishtir said that they need to talk to me . Well not said but commanded .don't they kniw I don't do commands . Well if I went acting all so innocent I shouldn't have given him the peice of my mind .

I know I am younger but I do need respect . Ok it's nit like prince of rude to me , I know he would be never afterall he was dharm raj but I was more pissed that he did nt asked me if I was free

Free? Since you came here , you just sleep all day , and you said you are not free ! My conciousness exclaimed at me .

" Ok dude chill but I have some respect ! " I sassed back

" He is not inviting you on coffee , he wants to talk to you ! Give them a chance I think , you won't regret it ! She snapped back

Well I regret having you as my conciousness! I exclaimed

Somebody snapped his hand in front of me again . Liya you so need to get out of your lala land before they file an insanity case against you .

I noticed that it was prince Arjun this time . I give him the questioning look .

" The talk ! Are you alright? you have been zoning out a lot " he asked worridly

" Oh yeah I am perfectly fine ! You guys wanna talk " I exclaimed gesturing them to start their 'talk'

" Not here ,let's go somewhere " prince bheem said gesturing to dussasan duryodhan and angraj karn .

I glanced at them with a smile and little wave . Duryodhan and dussasan waved back whereas Angraj karn got a little awarkard .

With that I moved my butt behind  Pandavas following then with no objection .

I saw as they lead me outside the castle from behind the gate . It was enormous . Wait are they gonna kill me ? No they won't . I HOPE !

Please god don't let them kill me .

Wait ! Wait ! Wait ! I am prakarti kanya they can't kill me , I have the upper hand but wait a second they are also warriors as well as gift if god , chances are high for them to kill me .

Liya chill nobody's gonna kill you ? Why would they kill you ? You are amazing awsome ? Cool ?

With that I thought I didn't notice they stopped walking and I bumped into a large back . When I looked up , I notice I got bumped into  prince bheem when he turn to face me I just stood there awarkardly .

"Sorry " I muttered awarkardly  while rubbing my hand on the nape of my neck

He just chuckle and said .

" We reached " I said with gentle voice

I look  around me . Yup were deep in forest next to a lake it was beautiful as ever , I really liked it . But at the same time it was damm mysterious

" So what you guys wanna talk about ? " I asked politly

" Aruna did we do something wrong ? " Prince arjun said gentle voice

" Why would you say that ?" I asked politly .

" Well you didn't talked to us all this time , it's been one week and we miss our sister" this time prince yudhishthir said while looking dejective .

Umm" I was about to say something as I heard somebody falling into river

" What was that ?" I asked hurridly
I could see neglence in their eyes

" I have to check that" I said hurridly where as a somebody hold my hand .

" No Aruna this lake leads to patalok don't go near it " this this prince sehdev broke his silence.

That was enought for me get angry .

" Prince ! You are a warrior , no warrior should be scared of such petty things , you learner all these sward , archery etc for what ? For being scared ? " I yelled in an agnony and snatched my hand from him and dive into water .

(Imagine she is wearing cloths)

I tried to swimmer even deeper but couldn't . I came to surface to breath bit then again I hear my so called  brother's. voice .

I ignored them anyway and went underwater . This is not good. I can't keep my breath .

"Please help me ! You are only source human beings cannot live without ! Please don't impure yourself while tainting yourself as a blanket to the death . Please let this girl help the poor person to fell into water! please help me ! " I prayed the water with full concentration .

I could feel energy radiating from the water as I looked around I found light ommiting around me

Now I could easily breath under water I tried to do deeper as I saw a human boby

(Imagine a girl is saving her)

I tried to hold her ,but she is heavier than me . I tried to swin fater to the surface .

Liya you can do it ! You have to work hard ! You cannot let a person die ! Work hard ! Think about the dad ! He would be so proud ! Liya you can do .

In fractions of seconds we arrived at the surface as I saw all my brother's worries glance on me !

Asshole !couldn't protect a person and call themselves as warriors !

I layed the lady down as I noticed alk the pandav brothers were looking at me stunned

" What happened?" I asked them

" Aruna your dress is changed " the yougest of pandav said

I liked at myself and I saw myself wearing. Some lehenga

With hair and jewelry

When did I changed? And why was I not wet ?

Am I going crazy ?

No liya focus the patient !

I liked at the patient , she looked like shewas not breathing but when I touched her body , it was still warn

" Aruna your hard word didn't payed off , she is dead " prince nakula said with worry in his eyes

She is not ! " I exclaimed

I pumped her stomach only to get only water our if her body .

After doing so 5 -6 times I could feel her small breath .

I signed heavily .

" Aruna you bought someone to life ?" Prince bheem worridly questoned

I chose to ingore it !

When I looked at the face of lady she resembled him !

I called a parrot from the branch which was above us , giving us shred .

I focused on it and and requested it to call him !

He gladly accepted my request and flew to the palace .

Lord Krishna pov

Behna ! Time has come for your first choice . It's the time that you have to be you ! No more pretending anymore !

My behna is greatest of them all . It's time you decide your own faith , your own destiny .

___________________________________________

Olla guys ! How are you ? Who do you think that mystery person is ? Please comment and vote ! It would only help me to post with consistency . Please tell me your opinion s as well . A big thanks to @famousfuve for comment on my last chapter 💜💜💜💜

bye luv yaallll

Stay healthy

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

Kaal Chakra Da Cara2207

Narrativa Storica

18.3K 969 21
"You know you are the only true friend I have, Kanha. How I wish I could have one glimpse, just one glimpse of your divine form, how I long to hear y...
42.9K 2.6K 53
๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š›...
13.4K 923 80
Have you ever thought best for your mom? Well he thinks too! After seeing her mom suffering so much pain given from his dad, he decides to change th...
7.7K 514 21
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...