Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

By prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... More

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
4. Karuna's Decision.
5. Spill The Beans.
6. Missed calls.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
9. Police station
10. Club
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
26. Good news
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
36. Absence
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
39. Rahul Mittal
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
41. Boss
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

19. Dark Secret

19K 880 34
By prishaagarwal95

Be thankful for what you have;
You'll end up having more.
If you Concentrate on what you don't have,
You will never, ever have enough.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

Shockingly I started running towards their direction to stop Rani from hurting my mother. As I was only few meters away from them Rani threatened me.

"Stop or I will shoot her.", She warned.

I stopped immediately and started begging her,

"Please Rani don't do anything to her please I will do whatever you want but please leave her please."

I kneeled down and joined both my palms together.

"Please Rani leave her. You want to take revenge from me then hurt me but please don't hurt her.", I said and tears started falling from my eyes.

Rani watched me begging and gave her one of the most cunning smile and said,

"That's what I am doing you fool hurting your mother means indirectly hurting you, ha..ha..ha..ha", She started laughing evilly.

"MAA...", Karan shouted shockingly.

I stand straight on my feet after watching Karan.

"Who are you? Leave her.", Karan said worriedly while going towards Rani.

"Stay in your place or else I will shoot her.", Rani said it to Karan.

Karan halted in his place like a statue and looked at me confusedly as if he is asking What's going on here?

I shook my head in denial gesturing him that I don't know why she is here? and Why she is doing all this?

"Please leave me.", Maa begged while crying.

"The way you all had left me once.", Rani taunted her.

I didn't understand what she mean by that? We left her! When?

"What do you mean?", I enquired.

"I had already told you to ask your parents you dumb girl.", She said irritatedly.

I remembered she had called me when I was in school and when I had asked her why she is doing this then she told me to ask my parents and I had also made up my mind to ask them after reaching home but then Raj came and I forgot about this.

I looked at Maa questioningly. She kept on looking at Rani with tears in her eyes.

"Maa what she is saying? What you and paa know?", I asked her.

But she didn't even glance at me and continued to stare at Rani.

"Maa?", I said in higher pitch to gain her attention.

She looked at me with her teary eyes and then bent down her head.

I can sense there is some very big reason behind Rani's such behaviour and it's directly connected with my parents. Both of  them are hiding something big. I don't know what is it?

Suddenly I heard a car horn and I recognised that it's my father's car horn.

Maa instantly lifted her head and watched towards the main gate. I guess she also understood that it's her husband's car horn.

From Window I saw Paa coming towards the house and he is carrying some packets of vegetables in his hand. Whenever he returned from his work he brings some vegetables with him. It's his old habit.

As he entered the house he became shocked after watching Rani pointing gun on his wife's head. He dropped all the packets of vegetables on the ground and said worriedly,

"Rani what are you doing? Leave my wife."

"Ha..ha..ha..ha..", Rani started laughing loudly. Her evil laugh scares me. I am worried about Maa's safety. I wish I could swap our places.

"Are you scared Mr Singhania?", Rani asked.

Paa looked at me questioningly and I asked him,

"Why she is doing all of this paa?"

After listening my query paa became confused and said,

"How would I know?"

"Because she is Kareena.", Maa said while looking towards Paa.

Paa's eyes became wide in shock.

"What!", Paa said shockingly.

Maa nodded her head in approval and some more tears came out of her eyes.

I stood there listening everything and trying to understand what's going on. Who is Kareena? As far as I know she is Rani not Kareena but why Maa said that she is Kareena? and why I feel like I have heard this name before?

"Kareena?", I enquired,

"Finally you recognized me.", Said Rani.

Paa started walking towards her direction and now he also have tears in his eyes like Maa.

What is happening here? Both Maa and paa are hiding something.

"What's happening? and Who is Kareena?", Karan asked confusedly.

"Explain them Mr singhania. Tell your kids who I am? It's time to reveal your dirty dark secret.", Rani said excitedly.

I looked at him questioningly, What's  the dark secret that Rani is talking about?

"What you both are hiding from us?", I asked.

Suddenly Paa falls down on the floor as if he is very weak and don't have any strength. Me and Karan rushed towards him.

"I am sorry.", He apologized while keeping his head low tears were continuously falling from his eyes.

"Why are you saying sorry? What's the matter Paa? What you both are hiding from us?", I enquired politely.

"Bang!"

Suddenly I heard a thudding voice and lifted my head towards the source of sound. I saw Maa lying unconscious on the floor.

"Maa.", Me and Karan shouted.

"Rekha", Paa shouted worriedly.

Without wasting any minute I rushed towards her followed by my brother and father.

"Wake up Maa.", I said while shaking her lightly.

"Bring some water.", I ordered Karan.

He rushed towards the kitchen.

"Wake up Maa please please.", I tried to wake her up and continued to tap her cheeks lightly.

"What you did to her?", I shouted on Rani.

She stared me horridly and said,

"I didn't do anything. I was just holding her and suddenly she fainted and fall down.", Rani said scaredly.

Karan came back with a bottle of water and gave it to me.

I sprinkled some water on her face but nothing happened. I continued sprinkling water on her face after few seconds she started waking up.

"Wake up Maa.", I pleaded worriedly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me confusedly as if she doesn't have any idea what happening here? then she saw Rani and her expression changed from confused to worried and then sad.
_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️What do you think, Who is Kareena?
_______________________________________

Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me)

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
7.3K 623 14
Kashvi Rao never planned to get married, and it was never her choice. However, when she finally agreed to marry, it was to the man chosen by her pare...
3.5M 197K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
27K 1.8K 32
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭�...