Lightning or Electricity and...

By IcyCoco

Cousin to Kaminari Denki... Her name is Kaminari Sora... They look like twin but Sora's quirk is different al... More

Kaminari Sora
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

3.1K 64 7
By IcyCoco

"Oi, baka-denki! Wake up..." A blonde hair girl with a headphone said, shaking a blonde boy.

Annoyed since the said boy, not waking up. She started charging up and shock the boy up. The boy woke up with a shock.

"Ah...Sora! Why!!"

The girl was now known as Sora done preparing breakfast.

"Aunt, Uncle... Morning, " Sora greeted while placing their breakfast.

"Arigatou, Sora dear. Sorry for asking you to wake up Denki." Sora just nodded her head as they heard Denki running down.

Today was only the practical part, they were allowed to wear clothes that make them comfortable.

Sora wearing a tracksuit started stretching after breakfast since today she had a recommendation entrance exam. She was lucky to be one of the exceptional middle school students.

"Good luck~ Sora!" Denki said while giving her a thumb up. The said girl only nodded in reply.

Reaching U.A. The girl looked at it, knowing that this was the beginning of her hero story.

The practical test was boring... All she need to do was a three km long obstacle race using their quirks. Reaching first in the test was easy for her.

Some of the students tried to talk to her but was ignored.

Going home, her phone rings/vibrate. Looking at the caller I.D~Baka-Denki. She answers it, that connect it to the headphone she wearing.

"Hello."

"Yo. Sora, how's your test?!" Denki loud voice shouted.

"Easy."

"Oh, then train me for the entrance exam, please..."

"No."

"Yup, I know you will say that. See you at home. Bye."

"Bye."

After hanging up, Sora started walking toward the graveyard.

Looking at her parents grave, she broke down crying. Telling what had happened in the day, smiling a little in the end. Cleaning the gravestone, she started humming a tune.

Sora done cleaning looked up and notice the sun was down. Going back home.

A few weeks of her going back to middle school to finish the last term. Denki also during the last week, told her about his entrance exam. Another week, they received their letter showing their acceptance to U.A high.

Denki's parents said they bring the two children out to eat as a celebration.

The start of April, Academic year begins. Other than five people admitted through recommendations, 36 are admitted through the regular exam. Those 36 are spilt into only two classes, with 18 in each. In class1-A, the school allowed three recommendation students.

Both Kaminari went in. Looking at other students who arrive early. Denki seat in no.7 while Sora seat in no. 20 between the other two recommended students.

Sora looks up when the door opened. At the door stand, a boy with fluffy dark green hair. Sora ignored it.

"Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough."

Sora looks at him.Ah... It's Eraser Head.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota."

'Homeroom teacher?!' The class though.

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field," Aizawa-sensei said while thrusting a pe uniform that he took out from his sleeping bag.

At the P.E. grounds.

"A quirk assessment test?!" The class shouted.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" A brown-haired girl asked.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." Aizawa-sensei replied back with a sigh in the end.

The class was silent. Sora's eyes shone in curiosity at what will be happening.

He continues after looking at the student's reaction.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks." Showing a device with all the physical test the students need to take.

"The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right? In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

The said boy answer, " 67 meters."

"Then, try doing it with your quirk. You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you've got."

Sora wondered what his quirk is along with other students watched as he throws.

"Die...! He shouted throwing the ball with a loud boom.

'Ah...explosion.' Sora thought.

"Know your own maximum first." Aizawa-sensei looking at the ball drop then turn to face the students and continue speaking.

"That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Showing on the device, he holding-[705.2m]

"Whoa! This is awesome!"

Denki who was beside Sora said with disbelief look.

"705 meters? Seriously?"

"What's this? It looks fun!"

"We can use our quirks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!"

Others started chatting about it.

Sora look at Aizawa-sensei's face, nudge Denki in the stomach. Getting the said boy attention.

"It looks fun, huh? You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." He said while smirking.

"Huh?!" The whole class shouted. Sora looks at Aizawa-sensei and smirked liking the challenged. Denki notice Sora smirk, smile a bit.

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!"

The brown-haired girl, Uraraka Ochaco started complaining.

"Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!"

Aizawa-sensei calmly replies back.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra.~'come at me motion'~ Overcome it with all you've got."

Sora looked at the others who fire up from the teacher small speech, sweatdrop at them.

"All right, the demonstration's over. The real thing starts now."

Test 1: 50-meter dash

Sora's turn against Yaoyorozu, her time is 1.04 seconds. She nodded her head and walked away.

Test 2: Grip strength

'70kg' Sora's device state. A blank face shown on her face and walk towards Denki.

Test 3: Standing long jump

'Cleared sandbox' without a quirk.

Test 4: Repeated side steps

A blank face on Sora...

Test 5: Ball throw

Uraraka throws her ball, getting infinity.

'Well her quirk relates to zero gravity, of course, she gets infinity.'

"Infinity?!"

"That's amazing! She got 'infinity'!" Denki shouted, only to received a punch in the stomach by Sora.

Apologies to said girl for shouting near her. Sora walked in the circle and released a breath. She stretches a bit.

"Izutsushi." Her palm started having lightning and the ball coat with it. She throws it, leaving a trail of blue lightning behind.

[97000 meters]

She walked away with her hands in the pocket. The next person is Midoriya.

"It doesn't look good for Midoriya if he continues like this."- lida

" Huh? Of course not. He's a quirkless small fry, you know."- Bakugo

'Quirkless? It's not possible for one to gain a quirk after, transfer of quirk? There a lot of question on how a quirkless able to gain a quirk. Ah, my head hurt...'

Sora snapped out of her thinking after hearing the device-46 meters.

"I erased your quirk."

"The entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted."

"You erased my quirk? Those goggles... I see! You can erase other people 's quirk with your quirk just by looking at them. The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head!"

"Eraser? I don't know him. You know, Sora." Denki asked Sora, who stare at the pair. Ignoring others along Denki who trying to get her attention.

After a little talk between the two where the others can't hear.

"It looks like he received some advice."- lida

"Probably just telling him he's expelled."- Bakugo

Sora smirk when he notices the boy's eyes had not lost hope yet.

'Amazing... A double edge sword.'

The others start chatting. Sora look at Denki who was excited about it. Notice Bakugo steam with rage, thought that both must know each other. Looked away and started blasting music, knowing Bakugo will explode soon.

Bakugo rushes straight to Midoriya till he was capture in blinding cloth. Sora lowers the volume to hear what they going to say.

"What the----? These cloths are hard...!"

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use my quirk over and over. I have a dry eye."

'It's such a waste since his quirk is so amazing!' The class thought.

'Oh, I got a new idea for my weapon...' Sora thought differently from the class, looking Aizawa-sensei's blinding cloth.

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready."

Sora looks at Bakugo and smiles a bit before it was gone. Everyone started doing their next test.

Denki pair up with Sora as they helped one another in doing sit-ups.

Seated toe-touch make everyone wonder if Sora had bone or not. Distance run and they were done with the fitness test.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once."

1. Sora Kaminari
2. Momo Yaoyorozu
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Katsuki Bakugo
5. Tenya Iida
6. Fumikage Tokoyami
7. Mezo Shoji
8. Mashirao Ojiro
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Mina Ashido
11. Ochaco Uraraka
12. Koji Koda
13. Rikido Sato
14. Tsuyu Asui
15. Yuga Aoyama
16. Hanta Sero
17. Denki Kaminari
18. Kyoka Jiro
19. Toru Hagakure
20. Minoru Mineta
21. Izuku Midoriya

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion."

Most of the students shocked. Sora almost laughs at Denki's face and keep a straight face while listening to the teacher explanation.

"It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." He said while smiling.

"What?!"

"Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through."- Yaoyorozu

Denki and some others thought, ' I didn't notice...'

Sora quickly takes a pic of Denki's face without him knowing.

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them." Aizawa-sensei said while walking straight to Midoriya.

"Midoriya---Have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself." He told Midoriya as he passed him a slip.

The day end since it's only the first day. Denki walking beside Sora as they head home.

"How was it?" Denki started the conversation.

"Exciting."

"Oh, I saw you smirk back then. Finally, the next time will be a smile then." Denki declared to her.

Sora only nodded as they head home, listening to Denki talk on about how it's going to be interesting. This was only the beginning for them to be good heroes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
50.4K 1.4K 23
Kaminari and Jiro are best friends, until one day Jiros Cousin provoked her so much that she said she had a Boyfriend. The family wants to know who h...
27.5K 749 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
316K 11K 137
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Todoroki's Twin?' 𝙂𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙮, 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙉𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙...