Love Obstacles (✔)

By 000_aamira

Sometimes life gives u obstacles. Obstacles that may seem unfair or too extreme. But you are given choices... More

Synopsis
Charcters Sketch
~1~
~2~(Edited)
~3~ ( Edited)
~4~(edited)
~5~ ( edited)
OPINION
~7~(Edited)
~8~(edited)
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
Important
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
Let's talk
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
Predestined
~24~
~25~
~26~
The silent God's
Shoutouts
~27~
And the Love story begins♥️
☆Award☆
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
Manan
Bonus Chapter 1
Shoutout
And the Love story begins

~6~ ( Edited)

3.9K 292 133
By 000_aamira

Ohkk as u all know I asked for ur opinions so the vote count are like this
Jasmine -2
Krissann -7
Erica- 6
votes so its final know that Krissann will be there in story having love interest on Manik

Do votes and comment

Inline comments are my favourite

Unedited part Avoid mistakes

They reached Mahlotra Mansion, both taking deep breaths as Manik tightly clutches her hand. They enter inside and can see Nyonika and Dadi sitting there, engrossed in some work.

Nyonika sees them and says, "Oh, you both have arrived, Manik. Is everything alright? What did the doctor say?"

Manik replies, "Mom, I called Dad. Let him come first, and then I will explain everything."

Nyonika anxiously asks, "Manu, is everything alright? You're scaring me."

Manik reassures her, saying, "Mom, relax. Let Dad come first."

Dadi remains a silent spectator, while Nandini stands there. She suggests, "Manik, you sit. I'll get some water." Manik nods in agreement and sits on the sofa. Nyonika also comes and sits beside him.

Nandini returns with a glass of water and hands it to Manik. He drinks it, and Nandini goes back to the kitchen.

There is silence in the living room, with no one speaking. Nyonika repeatedly asks what happened, but Manik insists on waiting for Dad to arrive. Suddenly, they hear the sound of the door opening, and Ayann enters. Manik and Nyonika stand up to greet him.

Ayaan asks, "What happened? You called me urgently. Is everything alright?"

Manik responds, "Yes, Dad, but let me bring Nandini first."

As Nandini is still in the kitchen, Manik goes inside and sees her standing there, expressionless. He goes up to her and says, "Nandu."

Nandini looks at him and replies, "Yes, Manik."

Manik continues, "Come on, Dad is here." He takes her hand, but Nandini doesn't move. Manik says, "Nandini, we have to face this situation. Don't take any tension; I'll always be beside you."

Nandini hugs him tightly, and Manik hugs her back. Finally, they both step out and see Manik, Nyonika, and Dadi waiting for them.

Nyonika implores, "Mannu, now tell us. Ayaan is also here."

Manik says, "Mom, as you all know, we went to the doctor today."

Nyonika asks eagerly, "Yes, so what did the doctor say?"

Manik glances at Nandini, who blinks her eyes in response. Manik then says, "The doctor told us that Nandini's uterus is weak to carry a baby."

Nyonika, Dadi, and Ayaan are shocked by the news.

Nyonika exclaims, "Manik, this is not the time for jokes!"

Nandini interjects, "No, Mom. Manik is telling the truth."

Nyonika is taken aback, and tears well up in her eyes. Dadi, in a dramatic tone, exclaims, "Oh my Lord! What kind of bride did I bring for my grandson, who can never be a mother? Oh, my Manu will never experience the joy of becoming a father."

Nandini's eyes fill with tears upon hearing all this, while Manik goes towards Dadi and softly says, "Dadi, please listen to me. It's not that Nandini can never become a mother. The doctor said there's a 1 percent chance, so there's hope, Dadi. I know everything will be fine."

But Dadi stands up and goes toward Nandini.

Dadi says, "Listen, girl! I asked you before the wedding if there was any problem, and both you and your mother said there wasn't. Then why? Well, now I understand. You were supposed to be the daughter-in-law of the Mahlotra family. I never imagined you would bring such sorrow. You won't give me the joy of becoming a great-grandmother because you are barren."

Nandini can't bear it anymore and her cries become more intense.

Manik raises his voice, "Enough, Dadi! Not another word against Nandini, or I will forget that you are my grandmother."

Dadi is frightened by his stern voice.

Ayaan intervenes, "Manik, this is not the right way to talk to Dadi."

Manik retorts, "Dad, let her say whatever she thinks is right. I know everyone is upset, but look at the pain Nandini is going through. See how much she desires to become a mother. Despite everything she has done for this family, she has to hear all this, just for the sake of having a child who isn't even born yet. As a family, we should support her at this time, but instead, you're criticizing her. Haven't you heard that there is a 1 percent chance? We believe that everything will be fine."

Ayaan interjects, "See, Manik, I understand what both of you are feeling right now, but when Mom asked her family about any problems, why didn't they say anything at that time?"

Nyonika responds, "Ayaan, what are you saying? Right now, we should support our children. It will be the most difficult for them. We should support them."

Dadi adds, "You stay quiet, Nyonika. Ayaan is absolutely right. Will this house never have an heir?"

Manik was about to say something, but before he could, Nandini spoke up.

Nandini says, "Dadi, Dad, there is a 1 percent chance, and the doctor has given me medication. Everything will be fine."

Ayaan nods and leaves the room. Dadi walks towards Nandini and says, "A woman is not complete until she becomes a mother." With that, she also leaves.

Nyonika goes towards Nandini, hugs her tightly, and says, "Child, stop crying. You said it yourself that everything will be fine." She also pulls Manik into the hug and continues, "And I know, my children, hope will definitely win."

Manan nod in agreement while Nyonika tells Nandini and Manik, "Listen, God is just testing you. You have to pass this test by not losing hope. I know everything will be fine. Both of you go upstairs. I will send the food there."

Manan say, "Okay, Mom."

In Manan's room:

Both Manan enter the room, and Nandini says, "Manik, look at me. Let's not take Dadi's words to heart. Mom is also saying that everything will be fine."

Manik reassures her, saying, "Nandini, I know everything will be fine, and I know our hope will definitely win."

Both of them have determination on their faces, and they are sure that they won't break. They are going to face and deal with the situation.

The days kept passing, and Manik and Nandini tried every possible way. Nandini diligently took her medicine, and they even consulted another doctor who recommended the same medication. Manik and Nandini never lost hope. However, the problem was that Nandini's body was not responding to the medicine. It had been two months since they shared their situation with their family. During this time, she needed support from her family. However, when Manik went to the office, Dadi started taunting and humiliating Nandini whenever they were alone, knowing that she couldn't speak up in front of Manik. Dadi even shared this with Aneri, who fueled the hatred against Nandini, and with each passing day, Dadi's animosity towards Nandini increased. Ayaan, too, was unsupportive, not speaking up against Dadi. Only Nyonika stood by their side and took care of Nandini in Manik's absence. However, she couldn't say much in front of Dadi due to their age difference.

On a regular day, Manik and Ayaan were at the office, and Nyonika had some work at an NGO, so she wasn't at home either.

Dadi says, "Hey, girl, listen. My friend Aneri is coming today, so prepare a good meal."

Nandini replies, "Yes, Dadi."

With that, Nandini goes inside the kitchen.

Aneri arrives and hugs Shalini, saying, "How are you?"

Dadi asks, "What should I tell you?"

Aneri questions, "Why haven't you heard any good news yet? Hasn't your daughter-in-law conceived?"

Dadi responds, "How will she conceive? She is infertile."

Aneri says, "I can't bear to see you in this state, yaar. Didn't I give you a talisman? Did you wear it, your daughter-in-law?"

Dadi replies, "I have tried everything, but nothing made a difference. I don't know in what inauspicious moment I got my grandson married to a girl who hasn't brought any happiness until now."

While Dadi was saying this, Nandini comes out with a glass of water. She places it on the table and touches Aneri's feet, seeking her blessings.

Aneri blesses her, saying, "May you have plenty of milk and flowers (a traditional blessing implying prosperity and having many children)."

Dadi interjects, "What kind of blessing are you giving? She is infertile; she can never bear a child."

Aneri remarks, "What can I do? Don't you remember that your daughter-in-law can never be a mother? Well, let it be. Maybe you'll get used to it."

Nandini says, "Excuse me, Dadi. Just because Manik isn't here doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and I'll just listen. I know you're hurt, but I am also hurting more than you can imagine. But I am trying, and as a family, you should support me. If you can't support us, then please refrain from making such comments. You know Manik loves you so much, which is why I don't say much to avoid any problems between you and him because of me. But you create problems yourself. And, Dadi, you may be Aneri's friend, but this is our personal matter. Please don't interfere in it."

With that, Nandini goes inside the kitchen.

Aneri comments, "Oh my, your daughter-in-law has quite a sharp tongue. If she speaks so much, I should cut off her tongue."

Dadi responds, "Mannu and Nyonika have taken her side. This girl has become quite bold. Forgive me if her words hurt you."

Aneri says, "Why are you asking for forgiveness? She should be the one apologizing. First, she cannot give you the joy of being a great-grandmother, and on top of that, she has such a sharp tongue. What did you see in her that you liked her for Manik?"

Dadi remarks, "I wonder what bad luck I had that I brought her as the daughter-in-law of this house."

Aneri adds, "Well, it's not too late. You can still change her."

Dadi asks, "Tell me clearly, what do you want to say?"

Aneri - tu Manik ki dusri shaddi kyu nhi kr deti

How was the update I hope it was up to mark because I don't know what I wrote

How did find the behaviour of dadi and Ayyan

What do u think is Manan hope will win or not

How was that nandini taking stand for herself

And what do u think will be dadi reaction on aneri's question

Why Aneri is filling dadi's ear does she has motive behind this or something else

I was going to add Krissann in this chapter only but the chapter become long so she will be in next part

Do Follow me

Lots of love
Aamira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 9.3K 24
KINGS CHOICE| {COMPLETED} So being a prince has its own pro's and con's you can live your life but under danger you can aim for the sky but miss the...
228K 15K 57
Her life is just a roller coaster ride....from a bubbly kid to a lover girl....when everybody broke her hope one guy came to make her smile once agai...
27.9K 2.1K 24
Things change as time changes... It can be good or bad also... It can heal us or continue to hurt us... Sometimes it continue to give us HOPE or a...
1M 95.5K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...