Zim's Little Terror [ZADR]

By QillianstheLunatic

[COMPLETED] mpreg Zim Taking care of a smeet isn't an easy job for Zim. Especially when the smeet of his have... More

TEASER
1. DIB, DAB, ZIM 1.
2. MISTAKE 2.
3. DABOURUS THE GREAT 3.
4. HONEY AND HUMAN 4.
5. HOSTAGE 5.
6. WE MEET AGAIN 6.
7. ALONE WITH AN INTRUDER 7.
8. HE IS YOUR SON .8
9. STAY 9.
10. GETTING KNOWING HIM 10.
12. WHAT ABOUT US? 12.
13. CONVERSATION 13.
14. FUTURE 14.
Sequel?
IT'S A GOODBYE
!! EXTRA !!

11. A DEFECTIVE MOM 11.

1.9K 85 31
By QillianstheLunatic

Baby Dab picture is in the plot of the chapter!!

CHAPTER 11 : A DEFECTIVE MOM
RECAP
Zim then laughed, I smiled at Zim and then look at Dab. " Great Invader Dabourus!! What if I offer peace to the Irken with honey? Will you ask the tallest to reconsider their decision? " Dib said dramatically and show Dab a small jar of honey in his coat. Dab turned wide eyes and look at the honey jar in Dib hand. " Ah, yes!! I will ask my tallest!! " Dab said excitedly making Zim and I laugh so hard that we cried. Oh my, my son is too adorable. I don't think he can be an Invader if he can be bribed with honey jar. But he can always be a scientist or Investigator!!

- 3RD PERSON POV -
In the living room. An Irken and a human is sitting on the red couch. It's already late, by late it's 10 PM. Dab already asleep in his chamber. The play time and cleaning his chamber time make the little Irken exhausted that he barely eat his dinner. And fell asleep on the dining table. Seeing the sight of the tired Irken, Dib decided to carry Dab back to Dab's chamber to sleep. And not long after, here he is sitting on the couch with Zim. They did sit far from each other. Dib didn't blame Zim. Zim probably still uncomfortable to be near him.

Dib sighed. Dab is probably 5 right now. And he can't even see how he grow up. ' I probably deserve it ' Dib thought. And without him realizing the other Irken is actually staring at him.

Zim don't know how he felt about Dib anymore. He always worried about Dab. And Dab probably all that matters to him now. But seeing how tired Dib is and how he sigh. Zim felt that he is guilty to keep all of this as a secret. He then get off of the couch making Dib startled thinking that Zim probably disgusted of him.

But that's not the point. That's not Zim intention.

Zim walked to the shelves and grabbed a thick book with a purple cover. Dib is confused at first. ' is that Zim's journal? ' is all he can think of. Zim then pat the small amount of dust off of the book and went back to the couch and give it to Dib. Making Dib confused of his action.

The front cover is a plain dark purple cover with gold Irken font carved on it. Luckily for Dib. He did learn some of their alphabet. ' Dabourus ' Dabourus is what the gold font spelled. Dib eyes turned wide and quickly glance at Zim. Zim only smiled a little. And look at Dib with his tired eyes. " Open it ". Just like Zim said, Dib hesitantly open the book. The first page is a cute photo of baby Dab looking at the camera.

Dib doesn't understand why but his eyes suddenly felt hot and tears can't stop pouring from his eyes like a waterfall. And his action make Zim remembered the past.

- A FEW YEARS AGO -
- ZIM POV -
It's already a few month since the incident. And Zim can't get any hibernation for 4 months. And that did a lot of damage on me. Zim become more clumsy, sometimes hallucinating, slow, forgetful, things like that for the past 4 months. Not because of nightmares of Him. But because of the smeet that is crying in the crib right now. And I don't even know how. I am at the lab and the smeet is in another room far away from the lab. How can Dab cry that loud? Even Gir screaming can't be that loud.

I sighed and put down my tools before using my PAK metal legs to go to Dab's chamber. The metal door then opened when sensing my presence. Dab chamber is similar to mine but have different color and have a few different furniture.

The wall is bright blue color, while the floor is covered with dark grey carpet. There's a healing tube, an AI computer, a desk and small tools to make something- Dab can be a great Irken Invader with the stuff that is provided here.

But no, he is picky. And I blame HIS human gene for that not my smeet Dab. When I was born, Zim can already talk but Zim hoping to much for my little smeet. And Zim forgot that the tallest only give a PAK that only have Irken history, Irken language anything related to Irken installed in Dab's PAK. But still his PAK is not programmed to give him an upgrade. So I have to teach him others thing that not related to Irken nor Irk.

Dab behavior is not like anything I have seen before. If the surface is too cold or rough he will cry. Too cold? He will cry. Too hot? He will cry. Wake up and didn't see me in the same room? Cry. Bored? Cry.

Does all human cry and needy like this? I don't even know but here I am going to Dab's crib to carry him and pat his back to give him reassurance that Zim did not disappear from the existence. It did calm Dab. But now, I know he won't go back to sleep. Just my luck...

Zim grab a few things before walking to the living room and set Dab stuff up before lay Dab down. I give Dan a blanket to make sure he is not crying again because of cold. But Dab is stubborn kicking the blanket a bit with his tiny feet and making a few weird noises while staring at Zim.

Zim look at Dab with tired eyes and sighed. " Why are you always staring at me? "

The smeet only look at me confused. Of course. He doesn't understand human language yet. " Be glad that you're cute. Because Zim probably will be insane if you look like him and whining all the time. " I said. And sigh again. Sooo tired . Gir then come and march in. " Hello master!! And young master!! I found a camera!! " Gir said in a very joyful matter. Making Dab want to stare at him.

Gir then smiled and look at me while squatting with a camera on his hand " Oh!! Oh!! Master!! Can I take a photo of young master??!! I promise that he will look cute in the photo!! " Gir said. Maybe it's a good idea to take photos of Dab. I don't even know how long he will stay with me before leaving... " Okay. But turn off the flash Gir. I don't want you to scare Dab. " I said.

Gir then excitedly climb the couch and took a photo of my confused little smeet. I smiled and use my PAK to connect with the camera to save the image on my PAK. So I can remember you always and even when this canera is destroyed. Not long after Gir grab crayons and papers and draw on the floor. That's reminds me. When can you draw something little smeet?

I look at Dab who is making weird noises and want to lick his finger. My eyes widened " no, no, no Dab!! Germs!! You can't lick your fingers!! " I said in panic and stop his little hand gently. And he cried.

Zim carry my little smeet again and pat his back. But Dab still crying like he isn't satisfied. So I give him a baby rattle that calm him down. But now he is shaking the baby rattle violently and hit my face with it. Dab you're a blessing and a torture at the same time for me.

After a few hours I manage to feed Dab and put him to his soft crib because he refused the hibernation tube. Gently patting Dab chest to make him keep asleep and not cry to see me disappear again. I smiled and felt that I am certain that I gonna press the self destruct button on my wrist if Dab is dead. My only purpose now is to taking care of you and protect you, Dab.

I am a defective, Zim have no purpose when every Irken have one, Zim got banned from Zim's own home in Irk, no one wants me anymore, I am a stain in their eyes, they want to get rid of me, and Zim is lost. Zim don't know what to do, and what next. Zim almost self destruct the day after the incident. But because of you Dab, Zim still want to be alive. Because you're Zim's purpose. And nothing can change that.

TO BE CONTINUED...
follow my Instagram ( if you want to  ) @qilliansthelunatic where I gonna post ZADR and Zim's Little Terror related art there and updates about when the chapter is going to be published. Because that two drawing actually already posted on my Instagram few hours ago.

Next chapter will be published when this chapter get at least 28 votes.

If you do follow me on Instagram. My Instagram story is mostly about Wattpad updates, new art and probably me getting sick and I am to lazy to inform you guys about the bad news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 265 32
SAD: Sorrow Affected (by) December. Something being experienced by both Dib AND ZiM. I wonder if they can become friends, just for the winter. Warnin...
2.5K 47 10
*Cancelled* As a irken sent of the mission to earth like Zim,your job was the same as his."To take over"earth..Also to make sure he doesn't cause col...
13K 383 23
Zim is having strange dreams about his best friend, Dib has had a crush on Zim for years. Will the tension push them apart, or will they get together...
37.5K 981 68
There is literally not enough of this here. There is not enough anywhere. I'm ready for the incoming waves of tumblr heathens ready to swoop in I'm...