revenge | nate jacobs/ euphor...

By freshlylit

[in which two starstuck teens team up to take revenge on their shitty exes.] "lets go upstairs." "what?" "for... More

introduction
cast
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty-three
part twenty-four
part twenty-five
part twenty-six
part twenty-seven
part twenty-eight
part twenty-nine
part thirty
part thirty-one
part thirty-two
part thirty-three

part seventeen

28.1K 522 673
By freshlylit

"wow, looks exactly how i remember it." i say, running my hands along the counter tops.

he chuckles as he throws his keys down, walking to the fridge to open it.

"youre forgetting we didnt break up not too long ago." hardin says.

he grabs the milk before reaching in the cabinets to get two glasses for us, pouring some in both.

he then gets the case of oreos, setting the container in between our bodies.

i smile, jumping onto the counter, letting my legs swing as hardin does the same, us both reaching for our first cookie.

"it seems like it's been a while though. seems like forever ago we dated." i finally speak, dipping my oreo in my milk.

"hasn't been too long. that just means you've had a lot of shit going on to where your life's moving too goddamn fast." he states.

i mean he's not wrong. i just feel like events are back to back in my life. starting from ending things with hardin to what's happened tonight at the carnival.

there's so much that fills in the space between.

my life sorta stresses me out, but for some odd reason, right now i feel completely fine, even after the shitty night i've had.

i glance back over at hardin, him licking the cream from one side of his split cookie.

"at least right now it seems pretty normal. i haven't had a moment like this in forever." i smile, making his lips slowly form a returning one.

"glad i could be the one to give it to you."

we both look away after realizing we haven't taken our eyes off each other for a hot second.

i feel my face becoming hot, me wanting to throw up. i can't believe even after everything, hardin still has this effect on me. making me blush and shit.

just then the kitchen light comes on, almost blinding me from my eyes being adjusted to the dark room.

we look over to find hardin's little brother standing by the switch. "sorry, i didn't know anyone was down here. mom told me to get her some water." the ten year old states making hardin laugh.

"you're alright little dude, we were just finishing up."

hardin jumps off the counter and grabs his cup and the oreos. he looks to me, nodding his head towards the basement door.

i copy his actions, bringing my cup with me as well. as i walk past his little brother, i give him a quick hug since we use to be close.

"i miss you. you don't ever come over anymore." he whispers to me making my heart melt.

i smile as we pull apart. "i miss you too. i swear we'll hangout soon, just the two of us." i say, his face lighting up.

my hands ruffle through his hair as i fully stand back up, walking to the basement door that hardin has open for me as he stands off to the side.

i lead the way down the stairs before turning the corner to go sit on the couch.

hardin walks over, turning on the tv and sets up netflix before taking a seat next to me.

my phone vibrates from my back pocket, making me groan as i sit up to reach it.

imessage from nate j
why'd you run off bri
10:34 pm

imessage from nate j
we need to talk, where are you?
10:34 pm

i roll my eyes at the thought of nate right now. what he pulled tonight disgusts me.
the way he sat there and let maddy disrespect me in front of everyone including his own goddamn family.

i toss my phone beside me, not even bothering to respond to his ass right now.

"you good?" hardin asks, noticing my irritated expression.

"i'm fine."

he scoffs, his eyes shifting from the tv back to me. "does it have something to do with why you asked me to come get you tonight?"

i look to him, hating how fast he's putting it together.

"i just wanted to see you." i state, not wanting to talk about nate at all.

"that's new." he chuckles, making me smile.

it goes silent, me trying my best to focus on the movie we're watching but not being able to get my sad feeling to go away.

i would do anything to get high right now. to get my brain to stop overthinking.

but i shouldn't. especially when i just got called out about it in front of dozens of people.

hardin's hand falls on my thigh, squeezing it slightly to gain my attention.

"you know you can talk to me about anything. i'm here for you bri." he speaks softly, starring into my eyes.

i gulp as i look away, starring down to my fingers. i take one of my hands to grab his off of my thigh, now holding them together.

he flips our hands around, lacing them.

i sigh, running my free hand through my hair, feeling at ease by his touch.

hardin mells is my safe place. as much as we fight or argue, he's my comfort zone. i've never met anyone like him and i mean it when i say no one could replace him.

and that's whether we're together or not.

i look back to him, looking into his eyes. i realize that i don't need drugs to clear my head, i need hardin.

i take a deep breath, shifting my body slightly away from him, also letting go of his hand.

i know how hard hardin effects me. yeah i'll admit it in my head, but i can't let him know that my emotions are dependent on him.

he looks to me as i try keeping my sight on the tv, ignoring his stare.

"woahh, what the fuck just happened?"

i bite the inside of my cheek, glaring at him. "what?"

"you just got extremely distant on me. what's going on in that pretty head of yours?" he asks.

i don't respond, i just think to myself. i notice his gaze not leaving my face so i sigh, looking down at my fiddling fingers.

"you, hardin."

his brows furrow, questioning everything that's came out of my mouth.

"when i'm around you, i-i just. i cant control how i feel." i blurt out, tired of my thoughts overtaking my brain.

i see a smirk appear on his lips, him scooting towards me again.

"no one told you you had to, brianna." he says, almost in a whisper.

"i do. i don't want to go down that path with you again. us falling for each other again."

his hand caresses the side of my face as he stares into my eyes.

"but what if we never stopped. at least i know i haven't." his other hand wraps around my body, pulling me closer.

he leans in slowly, making my heart speed up. his lips gently kiss mine, just a teased peck, but still enough to make me go crazy.

"please, brianna. we need each other." he whispers against me, chills running through my body.

i nod, slightly, pulling him closer. one of my legs swing over hardin as i straddle his body.

i look to him as he licks his lips, slowly inching them towards mine, as if he's scared to kiss me again. i meet him halfway, finally closing the gap between us.

our lips move in sync as he moves his hand off my face, using it to slightly push up the back of my shirt, placing it on my bare skin.

i ruffle mine through his hair, tugging softly. i start grinding my hips against him, his body slouching down so he's in the perfect position.

just then he reaches up, flipping our bodies so that i'm laying against the couch as he's on top of me.

he continues making out with me, my hands finding their way under his shirt, running along his toned abs.

he finally pulls away from my lips, giving us both a second to breathe. i reach up, pulling my shirt off completely. his mouth comes back in and travels down, kissing my jaw then my neck.

he leaves soft pecks against my skin, causing butterflies in my stomach. he continues going down until he stops at the waistband of my jeans.

he glances back up to me and i slightly nod, letting him know it's okay, before his fingers go to work to undo the button and zipper.

while he does that, i tug at the hem of his shirt, hinting that i want it gone. he lets me pull it off him and then stands to push off his own jeans.

he goes back in between my legs but i stop him.
"you lay back." i tell him, making him smirk.

he follows my demand, getting back on the couch.

i move above him, straddling him like before. i grab his already hard dick, placing it at my entrance when i stop at the touch.

fuck he's bare.

he watches me, already knowing what i'm thinking. "i can go get a condom from my room." he says.

yeah and risk running into your mom.

i think for a moment, knowing he's probably fucked around with plenty of other bitches since we've broken up.

but i am on the pill and knowing hardin, he doesn't fuck raw unless he's in a relationship.

i sigh, looking back to him. "it's fine. wouldn't be our first time." i smirk.

"you sure brianna?"

i nod, smiling at the fact hes making sure once more.

he grabs his member, slowly pushing it in. my mouth drops at the feeling. when he's finally in all the way, i pop my hips up and down, gently bouncing on top of him.

"fuckk, you're so wet." he moans, his hands squeezing my ass.

he leans forward, placing one of my boobs in his mouth, sucking harshly. i push my hands into his bare chest as i keep a pace going of riding him.

his head falls back, pure pleasure taking over him. his lips part slightly, low moans slipping out as i speed up.

soon he grabs onto my sides, flipping us over once again, his dominant side taking control.

my back arches as he waste no time to start pounding into me, going as fast as he possibly can. each stroke is quick but hard, sounds of our skin clapping together overtaking the tv in the background.

"oh my god." i moan, making him smirk down at me. this boy is seriously going to be the death of me.

my nails draw down his back, clearly leaving marks, which hardin loves. he groans lowly, leaning down so that he's able to leave a kiss against my lips.

his pace becomes slower but sharper, i'm guessing him being close. as usual, we're in perfect harmony.

i feel the knot in my stomach become tighter as i moan loudly when my high completely rules over my body, hardins hand quickly covering the top of my mouth, me forgetting his entire family is home.

through all of this he continues stroking, soon stopping suddenly as he pulls out, the white liquid hitting my stomach.

he doesn't move, just towers over me as he tries calming down his breathing, still looking dead at me.

i smirk as i take my finger, running it along the mess he's made on my skin and return them to my mouth, sucking against them.

he licks his lips and pulls my hand away from my mouth, tongue kissing me roughly.

when he pulls apart he stands. "i love you so fucking much." he mumbles, glancing over to me.

he takes the shirt he threw off and kneels down between my legs, using it to gently wipe off the cum he's left on me, cleaning me up.

he leaves a kiss against my skin when he's done and stands once more, pulling on his boxers.

"cmon, let's sneak upstairs to my room to go take a shower." he holds out his hand, waiting for me to grab it.

i gather all my clothes, only slipping my shirt and underwear back on as we start for the door.

he leads the way, still holding onto my hand when i tug back against it, making him turn around.

"i love you too hardin."

would y'all be interested in a fezco love story?pls i need everyone to respond !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
94.1K 1.6K 20
"You really thought you had a chance with us?"he asked with a dark chuckle "You are just whore Alice....A WHORE!"He screamed in my face while the ot...
95.5K 3K 32
The story starts with "Once upon a time" and ends up with "She died with her head unattached to her body." And her world did not end with a bang, or...
9.1K 449 36
The Young Justice is destroyed, the members either dead or disbanded. All of this unbeknownst to Nightwing, who has been busy with his own affairs. A...