- HALL of FAME -

By A_Lover12

Graphics Featured from the Winners of my Cover Contest With the Judges Comments! ■■■ Character on Cover: Nico... More

Welcome!
A Tea Party Madness
Outer Science
Zero, One, or None?
Heart Forecast
Escape the Night
《 Café 》
《 7 Deadly Sins 》
《 100 Iconic Vocaloid Songs 》
《 STEP! ZERO to ONE 》
《 Stage Play 》
《 Candy 》
《 STELLA 》
《 Fairy Tale 》
《 Cats 》
《 Aishite Aishite Aishite 》

《 Cosplay 》

41 2 3
By A_Lover12

《 Crystal_OtakuAnime
OML! NEZUKO ACKKK! Thank you so much for the Nezuko i mean- (me obsessing on her) ackk- I LAB IT but i suggest the main text a little bigger, but overall, (°▽°)!!

《 Kumiko_Aiko 》
I Love It So Much!! I'm happy you used Nezuko. I would suggest to emphasize the character more and make the font bigger, but seriously LOVE IT!

《 Crystal_OtakuAnime
I love it! Although, the font seems a bit off, i suggest changing to a font that makes the cover slightly attractive.

《 Kumiko_Aiko 》
I Love, Love, Love It! I like the editing of it, it's really good. I would suggest though to change the font cause it's slightly hard to read because of how thin the font is

《 Crystal_OtakuAnime
I love Himiko Toga from BNHA! The edit is beautiful! very! but, i would suggest to change the font to a font that you can easily and understand better. The Face claim also bothers me a little bit, the cosplayer is a little hard to see.

《 Kumiko_Aiko 》
I Also REALLY LOVE this one! I'm so happy they had Himiko LOVE HER!. I would suggest to change the font because it gets less visible in the middle so its hard to read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...